Broward Catering

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Broward Catering is an award winning, full-service catering company. Our clients receive the highest quality foods, tastefully prepared and artfully presented. We have served countless brides and grooms as well as the occasional celebrities. Our menus are completely customized to our client's personal tastes, style and budget. Your unique vision is our goal!

Broward Catering’s chefs have over two decades of kitchen experience and have impressed countless wedding guests. We can offer dishes in all styles, whether you desire a menu that is American-influenced, Caribbean-inspired, Spanish-style and more!

Not only we can create the perfect menu for your event, but we can also deliver to the location of your choosing. We can even assist couples to find their ideal venue and help coordinate the event! We're also a One-Stop Shop for your event. Call us today (954) 800-8236!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Delivery
Set Up
Cake Cutting
Tastings
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Molly F. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing!

Elvis was amazing! From the day I met him, he became part of our family. He is very personable and professional. He made sure that I got everything I wanted, from the passed hors d’oeuvres, 2 menu options, and even a late night snack of wings and fries. The food was amazing!! Everything went was delicious and my guests were happy. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. I hope that this isn't the last time we work together. I would definitely hire him again for other events.
    Monica T. Married on 09/18/2021

Extremely delightful

Broward Catering provided excellent service for our wedding. We had a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale, FL and didn’t do any food tasting prior to the wedding. The food was exceptional and Elvis customer service is top tier! We will forever be grateful for Broward Catering being one of the vendors to help make our wedding the most memorable event of our lives!
  • Ty
    Ty Marie Married on 07/05/2021

Don't think twice, BOOK Broward Catering!

Saying that the food was wonderful is an understatement. From the moment that my husband and I met Elvis, we felt comfortable, we just KNEW he would deliver! We booked immediately after the tasting, and this was the first tasting we had. Elvis not only answered my 10000 calls, but he provided quick and efficient solutions to every concern I had. On our wedding day, our guests could not stop ranting and raving about the food! (I highly recommend the salmon). The wait staff were professional, nice, and attentive.

My wedding day was beautiful, and Broward Catering really came through and delivered for us.

Thank you Elvis!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Elvis Monge
Elvis Monge
Owner

Elvis Monge is a successful entrepreneur and is the owner of Broward Catering. Broward Catering has become one of the fastest growing catering companies in South Florida. We cater ANY CUISINE and invite you for a tasting before signing!

One of his chef (Alex) have over 20+ years exp and was the Executive Chef at Signature Grand. Other chefs, The Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel, Boca Country Club along other high end restaurants / hotels. We are the preffered catering vendor at Lavan Event Venue in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Crystal Ballroom Beach Place in Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL, and The Event Center in Margate, FL. We specialize in American and Caribbean Cuisine.

401 E Las Olas Blvd Ste 130-687 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
954-271-9006
Location of (Broward Catering)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding