Broward Catering

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Broward Catering is an award winning, full-service catering company. Our clients receive the highest quality foods, tastefully prepared and artfully presented. We have served countless brides and grooms as well as the occasional celebrities. Our menus are completely customized to our client's personal tastes, style and budget. Your unique vision is our goal!

Broward Catering’s chefs have over two decades of kitchen experience and have impressed countless wedding guests. We can offer dishes in all styles, whether you desire a menu that is American-influenced, Caribbean-inspired, Spanish-style and more!

Not only we can create the perfect menu for your event, but we can also deliver to the location of your choosing. We can even assist couples to find their ideal venue and help coordinate the event! We're also a One-Stop Shop for your event. Call us today (954) 800-8236!

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Delivery
Set Up
Cake Cutting
Tastings
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

African
Mexican
Seafood
Southern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Halal
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

Message vendor

• Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food and service were both fire!!!!!

Wow!! I hired Broward Catering to cater my wedding reception, and when I tell you everybody at my wedding was still talking about how good the food was the next day!! My husband is the biggest critic of everything and he said it was the best food he had ever had at a wedding. I was a nervous wreck and my stomach was in knots so I couldn’t really eat but I did taste the salmon and it was phenomenal! Better than my salmon and I can cook! Elvis was the ultimate professional, and was over staffed so that it wasn’t a long time for them to plate and serve the entire party of 80 ppl. He kept checking on me asking if I wanted anything else. He was amazing!!! Don’t hesitate to hire Broward catering. Any other party we throw will be catered by Broward Catering without question.
  • Ann
    Ann A. Married on 10/01/2022

The perfect party

First class service and food. Elvis catered our wedding reception at our home Everyone had a wonderful time. Highly recommended for a perfect party.
  • Mel
    Mel F. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A one of kind experience!

Elvis adds a whole new meaning to the word “cater”. The Bible says his Lordship will be expressed in the way we serve others. Elvis served my family and I exceptionally well from start to finish.

When we began our sewer check for a caterer for our baby shower, broward catering stood out to us amongst the many to choose from, the plating, the presentation and not to mention the way the food looked!

As soon as we posted an inquiry to the website, Elvis contacted us immediately and took the time to understand exactly what it was that we were looking for. He then offered my husband and I a food tasting! I’ve never, ever experienced a food tasting provided from a potential caterer. The day before the tasting I informed him that we’d be bringing an extra guest (my mother in law, who is pure Hatian and very skilled in Hatian cuisine) so I let him know that he’s be up for a great test, and without hesitation he humbly said “I accept the challenge” lol. Once we showed up to the tasting, we were shocked to see that it was no ordinary food tasting, Elvis had it laid out for us as if we entered a wedding reception! Once we got settled in and our food was served we had order the chicken creole with Hatian macaroni and diri djon djon , he looked at over at my mother and noticed her plate was EMPTY! Lol as well as mine and my husband which was the ultimate stamp of approval. From there we knew he was our option! Not to mention his love God which made it a no brainer.

Now on the days leading up to our shower Elvis called and checked in on us to be sure we were all set and that was very comforting. He even served us appetizers that we didn’t even order, he did it out of the kindness of his own heart.

When our guest were served Broward catering made a grand display and entrance that everyone couldn’t help but pay attention to and were in awe at the presentation.

None the less the food was a BIG hit and it’s still being talked about until this day lol! I’m so happy we went with broward catering the experience was like no other and the food was mouth watering.

Thank you Elvis and May God continue to bless you and your growing company.
  • illustration stars

Team

Elvis Monge
Elvis Monge
Owner

Elvis Monge is a successful entrepreneur and is the owner of Broward Catering. Broward Catering has become one of the fastest growing catering companies in South Florida. We cater ANY CUISINE and invite you for a tasting before signing!

One of his chef (Alex) have over 20+ years exp and was the Executive Chef at Signature Grand. Other chefs, The Marriott Harbor Beach Hotel, Boca Country Club along other high end restaurants / hotels. We are the preffered catering vendor at Lavan Event Venue in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Crystal Ballroom Beach Place in Fort Lauderdale Beach, FL, and The Event Center in Margate, FL. We specialize in American and Caribbean Cuisine.

Lavan Catering And Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews
· Banquet Halls
Crystal Ballroom at Beach Place
4.3 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

401 E Las Olas Blvd Ste 130-687 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
Location of (Broward Catering)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding