13076 SW 132nd Ct, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Posh Petals Miami

Posh Petals is a floral design company based in Miami, servicing the tri-county area and available for travel. Our focus is producting one of a kind designs and providing an elevated customer service experience for our clients.

Follow Posh Petals Miami on

Posh Petals Miami 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Teresa and the Posh Petals team are beyond amazing! From our first conversation with Teresa, we knew we would love working with her! She is one of the sweetest people we have met and was such a pleasure to work with. Our family and friends could not stop talking about the table arrangements, the bouquets/boutineers, the chuppah, etc! Everything was better than we could have ever imagined! We are so lucky that Posh Petals was part of our special day! We would DEFINITELY recommend Teresa and Posh Petals to you all!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Michelle Torres · Married on 02/16/2019

Posh is an understatement

Tere is someone you can trust with your eyes closed. She listens to your vision and then makes it happen. Her attention to detail is out of this world. She is understanding, creative, kind, and will make you feel at ease. A choice you will not regret!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Posh Petals Miami 12
    Posh Petals Miami 13

Kira Ponto · Married on 12/07/2018

A Magical Experience

The flowers were absolutely stunning! My bridal bouquet was literally everything I imagined and more. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. She was very professional and incredibly kind. Definitely my forever go to stop for floral arrangements! :)

Sent on 02/20/2019

Posh Petals Miami FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Love My Glam Events
    Love My Glam Events Wedding Planners

I cannot truly put into words how well Teresa designs our events... We work hand in hand bringing each and every bride's vision to life. I've seen the most unthinkable color combinations become brilliant, executed perfectly. She can literally perfect any wish, envisioning and imagining things and turning them into beautiful masterpieces. She creates a sample for each bride and spends personalized time with them to make sure their wants and needs are satisfied. What else can an event planner ask for? I never have to worry once I've connected my brides with her. I'm the peanut butter, she's the jelly-it just works! Easy and professional to work, would recommend time and time again. You and your team rock!

• 13076 SW 132nd Ct Miami, FL, 33186 See on map