CREATIVE FLORALS INC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,901 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,901 Typical Price

Creative Florals Inc is a wedding florist based out of Jupiter, near Miami, Florida. This family-owned, full-service florist is home to expert designers who have over 45 years of experience in the floral industry. They delight in creating beautiful wearables and venue installations in a variety of styles, from rustic and classic to modern and glamorous designs.

Creative Florals produces beautiful blooms for all your wedding decor needs. A snapshot of petaled products includes bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony arch decor, and centerpieces. As well as producing stunning arrangements, the team also offers specialized event rentals to prospective newlyweds. You can select from a vast array of elegant items such as chandeliers, chairs, linens, lighting, lanterns, and more. You can arrange a private consultation and look forward to a milestone occasion that will truly blossom before your eyes.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$169

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$49

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$152

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,901

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Amy G. Married on 09/17/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My favorite part of my wedding day!

I cannot say enough about this florist! Creative florals did my wedding day. I asked for tropical flowers with pops of bright color, lots of greenery, and was very specific about every detail (from which leaves to not fold to the wrapping of the girls bouquets). Lynne and her team not only did everything I asked for, but exceeded my expectations in delivering such beautiful flowers for my venue and wedding arch. I can’t wait to share more pictures when I get the professional ones back, but for now here is some of the truly spectacular work I received!! Not to mention - Creative Florals price point is beyond reasonable (you honestly cannot find another florist in the Jupiter/Tequesta/Palm Beach area that will give you the quality and quantity I received for the price I paid!!), very timely in responding to every question/follow up I had, and just all around the sweetest people to work with. Please use them for your wedding flower needs!!! 🌸 ❤️
    Danielle P. Married on 05/14/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Incredible experience

Lynne and her team are truly incredible. They are kind, responsive, helpful, detail oriented, and SO unbelievably talented. The flowers on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The centerpieces brought the entire room together, and my bouquet beautifully complemented my dress. The quality of the flowers and beauty of every arrangement exceeded any and every expectation. Everything looked so rich and luxurious. Without Lynne and the amazing work of her team our wedding would not have been as beautiful. I am so grateful to have used her as our florist!!!
  • illustration stars

Deals

CREATIVE FLORALS INC 1
Exclusive

Fountains Country Club Fountains Country Club Country Club Weddings

Creative Florals Lynne is the best I have worked with her for over 20 years , her work is exceptional

271 S US HWY 1 Jupiter, FL, 33469
Location of (CREATIVE FLORALS INC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding