CREATIVE FLORALS INC Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Amy G. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My favorite part of my wedding day!

I cannot say enough about this florist! Creative florals did my wedding day. I asked for tropical flowers with pops of bright color, lots of greenery, and was very specific about every detail (from which leaves to not fold to the wrapping of the girls bouquets). Lynne and her team not only did everything I asked for, but exceeded my expectations in delivering such beautiful flowers for my venue and wedding arch. I can’t wait to share more pictures when I get the professional ones back, but for now here is some of the truly spectacular work I received!! Not to mention - Creative Florals price point is beyond reasonable (you honestly cannot find another florist in the Jupiter/Tequesta/Palm Beach area that will give you the quality and quantity I received for the price I paid!!), very timely in responding to every question/follow up I had, and just all around the sweetest people to work with. Please use them for your wedding flower needs!!! 🌸 ❤️
    Danielle P. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredible experience

Lynne and her team are truly incredible. They are kind, responsive, helpful, detail oriented, and SO unbelievably talented. The flowers on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The centerpieces brought the entire room together, and my bouquet beautifully complemented my dress. The quality of the flowers and beauty of every arrangement exceeded any and every expectation. Everything looked so rich and luxurious. Without Lynne and the amazing work of her team our wedding would not have been as beautiful. I am so grateful to have used her as our florist!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Regan
    Regan W. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly Recommend!!

We hired creative florals for our wedding on 4/30/22. From our first phone consultation with Lynne, we knew this was a company that we were excited to work with! Before having any commitment or deposit in hand, she spent over an hour on that first call talking through our vision, and bouncing ideas around to make sure the florals for our wedding day were exactly what we wanted. We had requested quotes from other companies that set extremely high minimum spend requirements, or wanted a deposit to reserve the date before moving forward with much of a consultation. Creative Florals is a family run business, and the passion they have for their work and the love they have for their customers shows. The florals they created were absolutely gorgeous and we’re exactly what we had envisioned, if not better! I had a beautiful bridal bouquet with peonies, ranunculus, and roses. We had MOH/bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces, ceremony florals, cake florals, and an arrangement for our sweetheart table. Everything was beautifully arranged, and all done for a reasonable price. We are so happy that we were able to work with Crearive Florals for our wedding and could not recommend them enough!
  • Katrina
    Katrina H. Married on 04/22/2022

Wonderful!

Wonderful, wonderful wonderful!! Lynne made my wedding flowers, centerpieces, and décor so beautifully! She was a joy to work with from the beginning, recognizing my budget and vision. She made everything exactly as I hoped!
    Jennifer R. Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful Tropical Florals

Lynne was extremely knowledgeable and very easy to work with. From the initial planning stages to her team delivering and setting up the floral arrangements on our wedding day, working with Lynne was a breeze. She was able to take my tropical floral inspirations and turn them into reality, all within our budget. Everyone was in love with our bouquets and ceremony arch arrangements – they looked absolutely stunning! Thank you for helping make our wedding day so beautiful!
    Kelley P. Married on 12/18/2021

Floral Perfection!

We are so thrilled that we chose Creative Florals and Events for our son's wedding at the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside place! Owner Lynne Tweedale and her team were a pleasure to work with! Lynne's sparkling personality and years of knowledge, made it a seamless process! She helped guide and advise us every step of the planning process. She helped us choose the most beautiful flowers for a December Florida wedding and most importantly was incredibly affordable and willing to work with any budget!
    The end product was elegant and stunning!
    We hired Lynne to also do the rehearsal dinner flowers, a Caribbean theme, and they were spectacular!
    Lynne's years of experience creating wedding florals is unmatched! We are thrilled to recommend Creative Florals and Events! Thank you Lynne!
    Note: we have not received all of our professional pictures at this writing..included is one snapshot and others of the B/G
    Sandi V. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing customer service! Above and beyond what I envisioned!

Lynne and her team went above and beyond with my wedding! From coordinating, the details of the table linens, arch, table centerpieces,bouquets it was all taken care of. Amazing people to work with and they go above and beyond.

Everyone raved about the flowers at our wedding they were exactly what we envisioned and more. With amazing customer service and quality work I recommend any future bride to use Creative Florals for their wedding day.
    Shelley Married on 07/24/2021

Beyond my expectations

I planned a wedding and creative florals was recommended. I only had a month and was nervous about pulling it all together. I went to meet with this vendor and the understanding and kindness was so spot on. We came up with my favorites and a plan. I trusted them completely and the day of the wedding, when I walked down the aisle and then walked into the reception I was thrilled with everything. She understood everything I wanted and it’s was perfect.
  • Beth
    Beth G. Married on 07/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative Flair, Expert Planning Services & Budget Wise!

Lynn at Creative Florals was so attentive to the details of the florals and ceremony/reception decor of my wedding. The bouquets were so beautiful and her suggestions of budget friendly flowers turned out to be better than something much more pricey. Creative Florals does so much more than flowers-they really are one stop shopping for all your decor design, planning and set up. Lynn will sit down and help you plan out all the details. I felt totally confident on the day of my wedding knowing Creative Florals was overseeing the decor & florals for my ceremony & reception. My guests raved about how beautiful the venue and flowers were.
    Lauren R. Married on 06/01/2021

Great Experience

Creative Florals was great to work with. We had to initially postpone our wedding due to Covid so they were very helpful and flexible in this process. When I went in I didn't have an idea of what I wanted so they were able to come up with beautiful flower arrangements based on my colors alone and within a budget I was comfortable with.
  • Dustin
    Dustin Married on 05/29/2021

Creative Florals and Events

Outstanding work caring touch
    Beyond professional and absolutely beautiful!!
    Angelina Married on 03/27/2021

Beautiful Work and Excellent Customer Service

Lynn with Creative Florals was AMAZING! My bridal bouquet was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. She was always very quick to respond to my questions and was extremely patience with me when I would make changes. I 100% would recommend using her!
    Rachel L. Married on 03/06/2021

Beautiful, Special, Unforgettable

I started planning my wedding in 2020 and, like most brides-to-be that year, had to postpone several times. I wasn't sure if we would be able to have the wedding in 2021, so I waited until fairly close to the date to approach a florist. Creative Florals did not hesitate to take me on, even on such short notice. They knew exactly what I was looking for and put together a floral package that was absolutely stunning. I still can't stop thinking about my bouquet of peonies. They also provided the flowers to decorate my wedding cake and when I told the bakery who would be delivering the flowers, they said "Oh, you have good taste." So clearly Creative Florals is known and respected throughout South Florida--and for very good reason. I would use them again for any formal event I may plan in the future.

CREATIVE FLORALS INC's reply:

We are honored that you chose us!!!
    Best of everything in your future forever!
    We look forward to being a part of all your
    future floral & event needs
    Lynne
    Owner/ Master Designer/Coordinator
    Hannah F. Married on 02/20/2021

Perfect arrangements

Lynn was great to work with! She knows her stuff and is so friendly to everyone. She takes the time to go over your vision and fully executes it! I was in awe on our wedding day when our bouquets came. EXACTLY what I wanted! Thank you to Lynn and her team.
    Julia J. Married on 01/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further than creative Florals!

I couldn’t have been happier with the work that Lynn and her team did for my wedding. From our initial meeting, to changing the wedding date due to covid, to the actual day - they were reliable and easy to work with. Not to mention the absolutely gorgeous arrangements that were made for my special day. Upon our first meeting I felt like Lynn totally “got me” and my vision. Thanks again Creative Florals!!
    Grace Married on 10/27/2020

Beyond my expectations

Lynn did the most incredible job with my bouquet. Not only were my flowers stunning and perfect in every way, but Lynn went above and beyond to prepare my flowers 4 days prior to the wedding so that I could travel to my destination wedding and they would bloom on time for the big day.

Lynn really listened during our consultation and understood perfectly what I was looking for and gave me great feedback and alternative ideas when I was unsure about a flower or what would work in terms of long lasting for this trip. The bouquet came out even more spectacular than I had pictured.i couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 05/23/2020

Beautiful arrangements!

Lynne, Ally, and their team are so amazing! They worked with us through our COVID wedding changes and delivered the most stunning arrangements. These ladies are a pleasure to work with and are truly experts at what they do!!
    Lyndsay Married on 04/11/2020

Excellent Service

Creative Florals is excellent from start to finish. Lynn is attentive to detail and makes your vision come to life. Highly recommend this florist!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy P. Married on 04/05/2020

Couldn’t be happier

Lynn was absolutely amazing! Our big wedding fell victim to COVID-19. So as expected, it was very emotional and stressful and there were lots of changes to be made. We decided to have a small ceremony with only our wedding party. Lynn took care of everything without making us feel stressed out. She made the bouquets look perfect and she put together some small centerpieces so we could come home after the ceremony and it would feel like a reception. She was so knowledgeable about the flowers and made sure we were happy and that everything looked perfect. She’s absolutely amazing and there aren’t enough words to describe how thankful we were for choosing her to help with our important day.
    Lauren J. Married on 03/21/2020

Over and above!

Lynne was AMAZING. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I asked for. she had everything I needed including the arch and isle runner, it was a one stop shop! Lynne and her team went over and above for me. They set up all my guest tables, as well as my gift table and table assignments. it looked exactly how I wanted! she took all my worries away the day of! I am so happy that I found her because it really made our wedding day so much better!
  • Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely Perfect! :)

Our flowers turned out amazing!! They were exactly what we pictured and more! Highly recommend!
  • Gaby
    Drew B. Married on 02/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lynn is simply the BEST!!

From the first minute I spoke to her on the phone, to meeting her in person, and finally getting to see all her beautiful work at my wedding, everything felt right! She got my vision really quickly and put my Pinterest boards to shame. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for low stress, flexibility, beautiful work, and fun.
    Alexandria K. Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful!

We love Lynne! Lynne is an amazing florist. She is knowledgeable of all flowers and very organized. She sat down with my mom and me and thoroughly went through the details of my wedding. She created bouquets and boutonnieres exactly how I wanted them. She made my wedding vision come true! I would highly recommend Creative Florals to anyone!
    Alex B. Married on 11/23/2019

Job well done

Lynne exceeded my vision for my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids, as well as boutonnieres and other flowers. Originally I had not planned on having many flowers, but my friends convinced me otherwise. And I’m so glad! The bouquets and the other flowers were absolutely stunning. Lynne is very easy to work with and delivered above and beyond!

CREATIVE FLORALS INC's reply:

it was our honor to make beautiful flowers for a beautiful couple!!
    Wishing years of Happiness!
    Lynne & The Creative Florals & Events Team