CREATIVE FLORALS INC Reviews

CREATIVE FLORALS INC 1
CREATIVE FLORALS INC 2

Alexandria Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful!

We love Lynne! Lynne is an amazing florist. She is knowledgeable of all flowers and very organized. She sat down with my mom and me and thoroughly went through the details of my wedding. She created bouquets and boutonnieres exactly how I wanted them. She made my wedding vision come true! I would highly recommend Creative Florals to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    CREATIVE FLORALS INC 3

Beth · Married on 11/30/2018

Stunning Flowers

Lynn was so helpful on the day of our wedding. She traveled to three locations to drop off our flowers and they held up so well the entire day!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Found my forever florist

Lynne and the staff at creative florals were truly miracle workers. Not only were they able to bring my vision to life for my budget, but Lynne was such a kind, warm, and wonderful person to work with! She made me feel at ease every step of the way and honestly created the most breathtaking centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral arrangements I could have hoped for. I got so many compliments from my guests about the beautiful flowers. Book with Lynne and you will NOT regret it! I am forever grateful to her and her staff for making my wedding so stunning and my family and I will definitely use her services for all of our special occasions in the future!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Ashling · Married on 10/13/2018

Best florist and wedding planner hands down in Palm Beach County. Took my ideas and creatively ran with it. Literally created my dream wedding off of what I told her my ideas were. It was the best day of my life and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding. Thank you for all that you did and for how beautiful you made our special day. God bless you all at creative Florals and may you continue to create beautiful arrangements and help others experience their dreams too! Love you!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    CREATIVE FLORALS INC 4
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 04/14/2018

Creative Florals did an amazing job with our flowers. They captured my floral vision perfectly. They are affordable as well. I looked at so many florists feeling overwhelmed with prices (we didn't need that many floral pieces). They came in below budget which was great. We also had day of planning/coordinating which helped so much!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 11/26/2016

Creative Florals knows exactly what you want even when you don't know except maybe knowing the colors and/or types of flowers you may like! They take the extra step with you and care. It was a pleasure working with them and they helped make my day that much more perfect! Thank you, Lynn!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Best Florist EVER! I could not have asked for a better person to handle not just the flowers but handle me as well! Lynn was took care of me like I was family! She knew exactly what I wanted even before I did. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was PERFECT and beautiful. The colors were spectacular and the little touches made it even better. I will never use another florist ever! Thank you so much for being so awesome and for helping me have the best day ever! Much Love! Michelle and Rob

Sent on 12/22/2016

ginger · Married on 11/12/2016

NO WORDS !!! Lynne goes above and beyond. Look no further THEY ARE THE BEST!! Like family ! the FLOWERS lasted for over a week in my house. Thank you Lynne

Sent on 12/14/2016

Erika · Married on 11/05/2016

Lynne was great to work with and we got so many compliments on our flowers. She did an amazing job and I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

Lynne was so, so amazing! Very personable, kind, and went with my ideas and then some! She was always able to answer any questions and give great feedback when I didn't quite know what I wanted! The arrangements and my bouquet were just what I imagined and I couldn't have been more happy on my wedding day! Thank you very much! Very much recommended!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Taylor · Married on 01/09/2016

I couldn't have been happier with everything Lynn did for us on our wedding day. Our bouquets were gorgeous, our centerpieces were out of this world, and everything else was just beautiful! I would recommend Creative Florals a millions times over.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Lynn was just amazing! I went and visited her one evening after work. Keep in mind I had met other florists who had me completely deflated. They didn't listen to what I wanted (I'm a pretty simple girl) and their required deposit was more than I could even afford for my whole flower budget. So I went in expecting to hear the same criticism of my ideas. I was soooo wrong. She listened to exactly what u wanted and didn't look at me like I was crazy! And her prices are awesome! The bouquets looked AMAZING the day of! I was so happy - they were everything I wanted! We were even able to plant the Christmas trees we had her bring at our house for a forever reminder of our day. I didn't get see Lynn the day of to thank her (bride priorities!!), but the flowers were delivered perfectly and on time. I loved them and can't thank Lynn enough for helping make our day so perfect.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/24/2015

Lynne is extremely professional, personal, and confident in her work! She is very receptive and makes her client feel comfortable and will go through the details over and over to ensure she understands what you want. She goes the extra mile to put her client/bride at ease and it is very appreciated! Her work is beautiful and after one meeting it is clear she knows what she's doing and has been in the business a very long time! Thank you Lynne for an awesome wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2015

Absolutely amazing. Always available, totally understood and accomplished the look we wanted! Went way beyond what was expected. I could not think of one thing that could have been better!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2015

Suzanne did an excellent job with our flowers at a really competitive price, especially for the DC area! We absolutely loved the gorgeous arrangements she created that went perfectly with the venue - light, airy, garden-y and of course, my cascading bouquet! The bridesmaids bouquets and the flowers for the flower girls were a generous size and she used a gorgeous combination of flowers. Working with her was fun and effortless. I would highly recommend Suzanne at Creative Florals!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jillian · Married on 10/11/2014

Lynne at Creative Florals was the best florist to work with. She was so flexible and listened to what I wanted in wedding florals. She created beautiful, original, and unique arrangements for my bridesmaids, cocktail hour, centerpieces, and my bridesmaids and mothers. We had constant communication through the process and she always listened to changes or ideas of mine. The value was great! The service was superb. I had full trust in her to deliver the most beautiful flowers on time and arrange them on the tables and she was excellent. The floral arrangement were perfect! Thanks for making my wedding so beautiful, cheerful, and romantic with your creative talents Lynne!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

Lyn was fantastic. I really wasn't too concerned about flowers, I wanted simple, I wasn't even sure of the colors. She was extremely consultative. We narrowed it down to example bouquets and centerpiece arrangements that I liked and she found what was in season and a way to make it more economical by using garden roses blooming particularly to look like a completely different flower. She was very creative, professional, personal. Very generous with her time and expertise. She was also there to make sure everything followed through. The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous!! She also helped us to reuse flowers from the ceremony at the reception. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Amy · event on 02/03/2014

Creative Florals does stunning work. Lynne always picks the best flowers and make the most special bouquets for me. I love getting flowers here! And her wedding arrangements are out of this world!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Becket · Married on 02/02/2013

Lynn was wonderful to work with. Because we had a garden wedding surrounded by flowers and trees, we had a very limited floral budget. She was very receptive to helping us find a floral arrangement that was beautiful and inexpensive. I had complete confidence in her, and she delivered. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Lonnie · Married on 12/15/2015

The wedding planning was wonderful - everything was just as the bride wanted it to be. The centerpieces were creative and lovely. An excellent choice in the north Palm Beach area.

Sent on 04/20/2017

3.5

The owner is a very nice woman but she would always try and get our money before our payments were due per the contract. My centerpieces turned out great but we had to have her make a second sample because the first was bare and unacceptable. My bouquet for the wedding was gorgeous but my bridesmaids bouquet's were ugly and wilted. They also had only one stem and it was hard for them to hold because it was too skinny.

Sent on 01/28/2014
  • Kannia

Kannia · Married on 06/04/2018

3.0
      3.0
      2.5

Lynn was very nice and appropriate on our initial meet up and the wedding day delivery but the process of receiving quotes and getting messages back were delayed. She has a booming business and giving each guest the appropriate attention can be tough! Her work is great. The customer service just needs improvement. She completed our bridal party's personal florals. Thank you Lynn for everything.

Sent on 06/05/2018