Marvelous Entertainment

Miramar, FL View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Marvelous Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Miramar, Florida. Owner DJ Marvelous is a dedicated professional who has garnered over 30 years of industry experience to date. Couples who select this entertainment business for their wedding can be assured that they will receive top-quality DJ services and exceptional customer care.

DJ Marvelous begins the planning process with an in-depth consultation. From here, he will work closely with you to share your creative vision and help bring your dream wedding plans to life. His musical knowledge is extensive, and he can play a range of styles such as club, rock, and pop, along with golden oldies and the latest chart hits. In addition to providing the soundtrack to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this experienced entertainer can MC your rehearsal, wedding shower, and afterparties with ease. He is happy to travel to your event for convenience, with expenses included in his fee. Some additional services the Marvelous Entertainment team offers include:

• Professional uplighting
  • Microphones
  • PA systems
  • Photo booths
  • Projector screens

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Angela B. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

60th Birthday party/ wedding anniversary.

I was estactic to celebrate my 60th birthday and 38 years wedding anniversary; and I wanted the best as these events were milestones. Looking for a DJ I ended upon Weddingwire.com. I received several offers, but Sean from Marvelous Entertainment met all my requirements. He did not failed. My birthday party was 'lit'. We gave him some musical selections of my request which he incorporated with his own, giving all our guests a blazing 🔥good time. The dance floor always packed. His transition of genre was on point. Sean was on time and kept the music going throughout the night. Kudos and 5 stars 🌟 from my husband and I. I definitely will use his service again and refere him to family and friends.
    Rebecca E. Married on 03/27/2022

Great DJ for all audience

Sean was great and coordinated very well with our musician. He was very responsive during the preparation and managed to make crowds of all ages dance. Thank you very much Sean, and I strongly recommend him!! :)
  • Luckson
    Luckson A. Married on 03/26/2022

Phenomenal

Simply amazing. Thank you for making our wedding reception one to remember for years to come. From being a great MC, to keeping the dance floor the place everyone wanted to be, you were all around simply amazing.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Marvelous Entertainment 1
Exclusive

4907 SW 135th Ave Miramar, FL, 33027
Location of (Marvelous Entertainment)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding