Skip Kelly Entertainment Reviews

103 | West Palm Beach, FL

103 Reviews for Skip Kelly Entertainment

103 Skip Kelly Entertainment Reviews

Pili · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Skip was one of the best choices we could have made! He really tailored the day to our wants, since our first face to face visit he made it a priority to get to know us and the atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. Skip is an amazing DJ, not just with the music selection but with getting everyone involved. He kept the night entertaining and fun for all the guests. Would not change a thing.

Skip Kelly Entertainment 1
    Skip Kelly Entertainment 2
    Skip Kelly Entertainment 3
  • Lauren & Matt

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Everyone raved about how amazing Skip was at our reception. From the first meeting Skip was incredibly professional yet down to earth. We had so many different options to personalize our reception to set it apart from other cookie cutter weddings. The music flowed and he played everything we wanted to hear. The timing of all the different events went flawlessly and were timed perfect throughout the night. He put a lot of time in from the first meeting through the planning and execution. He is the epitome of a master of ceremonies- funny, easy going, yet gets the crowd involved without being pushy. A true professional!

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

We absolutely love Skip! He has done at least 3 of our friends weddings, so when it came time to plan our wedding, we knew he was exactly what we wanted. When we first met with him, he told us a story about a previous wedding where he went back and told the chef that the salads on the tables did not look good and needed to be changed before the guest arrived at the reception. With that, and the fact that he had no problem taking control and being "Master of Ceremony," really excited us and we knew we were in good hands. I also recorded a short speech for my father daughter dance to surprise my dad, and needless to say it had my dad in tears. It was the perfect gift I could give my father who does not care for material things. Skip was amazing at our wedding reception, from dealing with the crazy venue owner, to the wedding party intros, to all the music played at the reception. Well worth it all!

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

There are not enough kind words I can say about Skip. I was a nervous wreck up until the morning of the wedding and he was there every step of the way. I even texted him at 6:30am the morning of the wedding and he responded within minutes! Skip and I remained in constant contact and he helped to make our wedding very family oriented. Everyone told me that they loved him and that he did an amazing job. Having someone with you every step of the way definitely helped. He was very organized and really listened to what my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend Skip if you are in need of a DJ.

Patti · Married on 11/19/2016

Skip is awesome! He will help you create the reception entertainment of your dreams! He was the only DJ we met with. After meeting with him, my husband and I knew he was the one. He has many options to help you have a fun and entertaining night. He will meet with you and guide you along the way to make sure you have the songs and entertainment you want at your event. Skip has a great sense of humor ( which will always win me over) and is a master at creating a great time for your guests!

Christy · Married on 10/22/2016

Skip was absolutely amazing to work with. He had amazing communications skills and always answered every question i had without hesitation but also with honesty which i greatly appreciated. He has a true talent for being able to get a feel for the room and knowing what gets people on the dance floor. He was dressed and presented himself very professional. We got many compliments about the DJ and how amazing he was. Definitely book this guy for your events! Hands down the best out there!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

You cannot go wrong with Skip! He's just amazing overall! He is there for you throughout the planning process. Beyond professional and organized, and created a wonderful evening of music and entertainment. Knows how to read the room on what people would want to hear, and had almost every song that was requested...even 'Let It Go' for my niece. He is not your typical obnoxious wedding dj...really takes the time to make your wedding personalized to you. Plus, it was kind of fun to hear guests ask, 'Isn't he on the radio?!' We cannot thank Skip enough for making our wedding reception so much fun!

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

Skip was incredible! We wanted to make sure our wedding DJ could help us blend both country music and pop/contemporary and make it feel natural. There's really no better choice than a man who has worked as a radio dj in both genres! Our wedding was the day after Hurricane Matthew hit and we knew he would be there no matter what. Guest complimented his work over and over! My feet are still sore from dancing. Thank you, Skip!

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2016

I have to say that Skip Kelly is by far one of the greatest human beings ever. He helped me with so many things throughout the wedding process. He advised me on things that didn't even pertain to him in order to make sure I got the best value and service for everything I was looking for. He did the music for our ceremony and it was so perfect. Our reception was by far the best and most fun myself and the majority of our guests have been to. He kept everything moving, upbeat, personal and meaningful. Also, we didn't have a planner and really didn't need one because he kept to a schedule and made sure everyone stayed happy! I got his premium package that included the uplighting and it made the room so beautiful. So if you're on the fence about the lighting, I beg you to do it. All in al it was because of Skip that we had the most amazing day ever, I sincerely mean that. Congrats to the new brides reading this, I hope your day is as beautiful as mine was.

Kristy · Married on 09/24/2016

Skip Kelly made my Wedding!! He was so organized and professional. My guest raved about him and the fun things that he did to keep everyone entertained. I'd pick Skip Kelly again for any future life event and will definitely recomend him for your wedding. He is worth 3 times the amount he charges too!!

Jane · Married on 09/04/2016

Skip Kelly your attention to every detail made our Wedding such an event for all our guests! Thank you for taking the time getting to know us on a personal level, which helped you project our vision. Your professionalism and ability to make a room move was a tremendous surprise. Thank you so much, look forward to another party soon!

Lauren · Married on 04/02/2016

Skip did a perfect job as our DJ and MC. He was so organized and thorough and our reception went off without a hitch. All our guests had a blast and so did we! I would recommend Skip to anyone!

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 03/19/2016

I am so thankful that we hired Skip as our DJ for our wedding. Not only was he absolutely fantastic, but he also very professional and extremely organized. Skip was actually the DJ for my sister’s wedding when she got married 11 years ago. He left such a great impression at my sister’s wedding that I wanted to make sure he was the DJ at my wedding. My husband's and my main goal was to make sure our wedding stood out and Skip helped us to achieve that. Skip kept everyone entertained and dancing the whole night. All of our guests told us that they had so much fun and how much they loved Skip. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Kate · Married on 03/12/2016

We used Skip for our DJ and photo booth on our wedding day and we could not be more pleased! He was a hit with our guest and made our reception run smoothly. Thank you so much Skip!

• Laura B.

laura · Married on 03/05/2016

Skip was the best to work with. His interactive website made it easy to lay out our top music choices, do not play list, and everything in between - there are categories for decades, top 100, genres, and even what is popular with his other clients. In a sea of endless songs and different generations to please, that made all the difference so planning together was a breeze. He supported each of our choices enthusiastically (some of which were untraditional.. other people we interviewed tried to convince us to include all the dances, tosses, games, etc) and ensured we had the exact reception we envisioned. Day of he was timely, professional, kept to his detailed timeline we reviewed prior, and best of all he was so charming to us and our guests! Some people recognized him from his radio spot, and they even asked “OMG how did you get Skip Kelly?” which made us smile. Our guests were entertained and the dance floor was full until the end, it was everything we asked for & more!

Stacy L · Married on 02/27/2016

I am so glad we chose Skip Kelly for our daughter's wedding. From our initial meeting to the day of event he was friendly, personable, and easy to work with. Skip makes himself available during the planning process and is responsive. His suggestions and expertise were spot on - I felt we were in very capable hands.
    On the day of the wedding Skip was a true professional. He is a fantastic master of ceremonies and dj. All our guests commented how great he was. We had some unusual song requests and Skip was able to get us those songs and seamlessly incorporate them into our event.
    I would, without hesitation, recommend Skip to anyone planning a wedding or other special event.

Meghan · Married on 02/20/2016

Very open, honest, and flexible. Has a number of his own radio stations and knows how to read a crowd in which what type of music to play at the right time. Enjoyed working with skip!!

maria · Married on 11/22/2015

Skip was awesome to work with, very professional and organized. I was very nervous with the day of the wedding, but with Skip's event timeline, all we had to do was show up! It made me a lot more comfortable because I knew exactly how the day/evening was going to flow. We ran late (due to my wedding dress mini emergency), but Skip still managed to do everything we had planned. Highly recommend. He is one vendor you will not have to worry about. Highly recommend. Thank you Skip,
    Maria and David Sommer

Skip made our wedding reception not only a memorable event but a party that got everyone involved !! Our family and friends are raving about it calling it the best wedding reception they've ever been to! Skip is not only an exceptional DJ but becomes your friend!

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Skip Kelly is THE MAN! He made our wedding reception not only a memorable one, but a party for everyone! When we first met with him in person, my husband and I told him our dream vision: FUN FUN FUN! And Skip NAILED it! Everyone at our wedding is raving about our reception and the number of surprises we had for our guests. It was an awesome night and we wish we could relive it again and again!

Keri · Married on 09/12/2015

Hands down Skip made our wedding the wedding of the year! We were a little hesitant about going above our budget for "the DJ" but you're not just getting a DJ. We Ultimately went with the highest package because Skip provided a photobooth (an ABSOLUTE hit!) And uplighting as well as DJ services. He has all sorts of amazing "extra" ideas that will make your wedding the talk of the town. He's incredibly talented and an absolute joy to have in your wedding planning process. We have been told by numerous people it was the best wedding they have ever been too. I attribute a lot of that to Skip!!!! Best choice we made out of the entire wedding selection process.

Stefanie · Married on 09/06/2015

Skip was recommended to us by the venue where we chose to have our wedding reception. It was the perfect recommendation as he was professional, organized, responsive, and flexible. He was always ready to answer questions and offer suggestions. He helped select a perfect playlist for our diverse group and all of the guests raved about the music for the evening. We would definitely recommend Skip for any occasion and we will use him again for any events we have in the West Palm area. Thanks, Skip!!

Bridget · Married on 05/31/2015

There is no other DJ like Skip Kelly. We decided he was the DJ for us when we at our friends wedding five years ago (long before we ever got engaged). When working with Skip, you will realize that you are working with someone who has the most experience in the business. He thinks of everything and has utilized all of his experience to bring little details to your attention that you never even thought of. He can read the mood of the crowd very well and also knows how to bring the emotional touch to reception that makes your day unforgettable for you and your guests! This is the only DJ you should ever use!

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Skip was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He is more than a DJ, he is truly a Master of Ceremonies. He accommodated all of our requests and kept the night moving along so smoothly. I keep getting endless compliments from our guests about how great the music was. Can't rave enough about how great he was!!!