Unbridled Wedding & Events

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

Unbridled Wedding & Events is a full-service wedding planning company located near West Palm Beach, Florida. The team at Unbridled makes it their goal to learn about each couples vision and turn it into a reality. They strive to make the planning process fun and stress free by offering advice and managing every detail. They are dedicated to making your wedding day seamless, while also ensuring you have a lot of fun.

Unbridled Wedding & Events offers multiple wedding packages with something to suit every couple's individual needs and budget. Partial, full, and day-of coordination options are available, as well as consulting. From rehearsal dinner to the wedding day, every detail can be looked after, and the team is experienced in planning ceremonies of many styles. Timelines and to-do lists will ensure that every detail is checked off in a timely and organized manner leading up to your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brent B. Married on 02/26/2022

The best of the best!

Brianne has such a talent! True professional who knows her stuff and is not afraid to tell you! Trust me this is good, she will make sure your day is perfect. When the big day was here Brianne was our angel! She is one hard worker and I wouldn’t of wanted any one else planning our wedding! Thanks again for making our big day so special!
  • Iris
    Iris M. Married on 01/09/2022

Efficient and Worry Free

Brianne was very sweet and took the reins three days before the wedding! We were highly impressed with how she took control and all the smallest details, she perfected. She definitely knows how to keep the wedding guests happy and in line lol. We had nothing to worry about and she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything down. She made sure we ate and had shoes ready for the other bride to switch into. She just has everything. She had a drink always when my hand was empty and she was just very organized. Very professional, very alert and she has a very warm personality. She even captured my grandfather and I dancing (very big moment) that I’m not sure anyone else captured.
    Nicole D. Married on 09/25/2021

Stress free

Brianne was AMAZING! From the second I met her I knew we clicked . I hired Brianne as a partial planner and let me tell you, she went above and beyond. Planning the wedding was going so smooth and then covid hit… Brianne contacted all of my vendors to reschedule and made the stress of changing the wedding date a whole year later super easy.
    When I arrived to the venue on my wedding day Brianne was soaking wet because it was raining. Still she had a smile on her face and made sure no one else was getting wet.
    I told Brianne I wanted to have as much dancing as possible so no garter toss and that stuff so when the time came to cut the cake she just pulled us aside and the photographers and we just cut the cake and got back to dancing.
    We had a great time and I had absolutely NO stress
    THANKS BRIANNE!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Krystal Zaskey Photography Krystal Zaskey Photography Wedding Photographers

Brianne from Unbridled Weddings is amazing. She is so good at her job. She runs her events like a finely tuned machine. She is inventive, organized, and an all around awesome person to work with. I would definitely suggest checking her out for any of you wedding or event coordination needs.

West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, FL, 33414
Location of (Unbridled Wedding & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding