Unbridled Wedding & Events Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 8 Reviews
View more information

Brent B. Married on 02/26/2022

The best of the best!

Brianne has such a talent! True professional who knows her stuff and is not afraid to tell you! Trust me this is good, she will make sure your day is perfect. When the big day was here Brianne was our angel! She is one hard worker and I wouldn’t of wanted any one else planning our wedding! Thanks again for making our big day so special!
  • Iris
    Iris M. Married on 01/09/2022

Efficient and Worry Free

Brianne was very sweet and took the reins three days before the wedding! We were highly impressed with how she took control and all the smallest details, she perfected. She definitely knows how to keep the wedding guests happy and in line lol. We had nothing to worry about and she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything down. She made sure we ate and had shoes ready for the other bride to switch into. She just has everything. She had a drink always when my hand was empty and she was just very organized. Very professional, very alert and she has a very warm personality. She even captured my grandfather and I dancing (very big moment) that I’m not sure anyone else captured.
    Nicole D. Married on 09/25/2021

Stress free

Brianne was AMAZING! From the second I met her I knew we clicked . I hired Brianne as a partial planner and let me tell you, she went above and beyond. Planning the wedding was going so smooth and then covid hit… Brianne contacted all of my vendors to reschedule and made the stress of changing the wedding date a whole year later super easy.
    When I arrived to the venue on my wedding day Brianne was soaking wet because it was raining. Still she had a smile on her face and made sure no one else was getting wet.
    I told Brianne I wanted to have as much dancing as possible so no garter toss and that stuff so when the time came to cut the cake she just pulled us aside and the photographers and we just cut the cake and got back to dancing.
    We had a great time and I had absolutely NO stress
    THANKS BRIANNE!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 03/14/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

Words cannot even begin to describe how incredible Brianne is at what she does. Not only is she a phenomenal wedding planner, but she also takes on the role of designer, coordinator, budget & contract tracker, negotiator, reality-checker, family & friends wrangler, advisor & guide, and many more. She handles it all with a focused passion on the ultimate goal, while keeping her bride/groom stress-free along the way. From
    our initial phone call with Brianne, my husband and I could tell Brianne was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and skilled at her profession. Since I was working 60 hour weeks in Tampa but had a wedding to plan in West Palm Beach, I really needed someone to help us who was willing to take the lead when necessary, was highly organized, was straightforward and a good communicator, kept us on track, and could turn our vision into a reality. The phone consultation made me confident that Brianne was this person (and she truly was throughout the whole process!).

The wedding planning packages were all very reasonably priced. We choose the mid-level, where Brianne handled many of the major planning tasks. The package was somewhat flexible, so Brianne provided some additional services in exchange for others that we didn’t end up needing. I appreciated this because wedding planning isn’t concrete so when a task needed to get done, Brianne took the initiative to either remind me, put in an initial email/call with the third party, or just do the task herself. It was so easy to rely on Brianne.

Brianne helped us find our beautiful wedding venue, which we never heard of before that time. Brianne also provided us with discount codes (we saved a lot of money, especially on minted) and a preferred vendor list with top vendors with a range of price points. This made choosing wedding vendors so stress free! We were beyond satisfied with each vendor we hired.

On the wedding day, I did not have a care in the world about any of the wedding details. I was all smiles and excited to marry the love of my life. This was only possible because I trusted and believed in Brianne and all of the time she invested in this day. She made sure everything we discussed happened just the way we wanted. Nothing was overlooked. She was also a saint when handling our 20 person wedding party. There were a lot of big personalities but Brianne took charge and made sure we stayed on schedule. There are so many more positive things I could say about Brianne but I will end this review with my unfettered recommendation of Brianne and Unbridled Wedding and Events. If you want your party dreams to become a reality, look no further...hire Brianne/Unbridled and they will make it all happen.
    Joe D. Married on 10/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything you could expect and More !!! Highly recommend.

Brianne was a tremendous help from the day we met her until the final moment. She was able and willing to navigate and negotiate with our vendors to be sure that my wife and I had a wedding that we would never forget. She helped with prep and close down of the wedding so that my wife and I could enjoy the day and take off for a honeymoon without looking back or being worried about anything. They say in the business world you get what you paid for but in this case I got more than what I paid for. I would highly recommend Brianne for anyone’s wedding and I’m a tough critic on vendors and business. Thank you Brianne Ford for making Toni and I extremely happy on a day that we will never forget.
    Alexandra Married on 04/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brianne at Unbridled Events was amazing! We definitely could not have done it without her! While we originally started out with the "month of" package, we actually ended up hiring her for more full service solutions. She handled all of the coordination and selection of vendors, the day of timeline, and everything in between. She was always responsive and professional and having someone handling the details ensured that we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest extent! We couldn't be happier and it was the best money spent without question!
    Julia Married on 01/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brianne did a great job taking over my wedding last minute and really keeping it organized and on track.
  • User2118991 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brianne at Unbridled Weddings is incredible! You were fabulous and your knowledge and experience was so helpful, especially on the wedding day! We had fun with family and friends and could really enjoy ourselves because we knew you had everything under control! We didn't have to worry about anything! The day would have not been the same without you! xo