8 Reviews for The Golden Pineapple Event Company

To-Do Lists (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
8 The Golden Pineapple Event Company Reviews

Allison is truly amazing. She was one of the best vendors we hired, if not the best. I decided to plan my own wedding being that I am a planner however I knew it was needed to hire someone for "day of planning" in order to avoid chaos. I knew Allison was the one to hire the second we exchanged emails, needless to say she was the most genuine planner I have ever encountered. Allison exceeded all of our expectations. She anticipated every single need. Allison is everything you want in a Wedding Planner! We are very lucky she accepted to be a part of our special day. If you are looking for a planner, look no further! Allison has it all, including an "emergency kit" that carries everything you can think of.....

Thank you Allison!!!!

Anabel & Andy

Profile Picture Anabel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Allison, this is a time when thank you seems insufficient. But thank you.
Thank you for always being there for us. From the beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there to guide us along the way. Your genuine passion and care for making our wedding day the best day possible was immediately obvious. You were patient and encouraging throughout the entire planning process. Nothing was too much trouble, no requests too insane, and you truly understood the vision we had for our wedding. You always kept me up-to-date with the next items i needed to check off the list, and ensured all of our vendors were informed and prepared. You calmly and professionally put out the flames when we found out the venue made some "organizational" changes. HaHa. I can not thank you enough for the phone calls, emails, and texts over the months during the pre-planning. You took all of the stress and worry away to ensure Ryan and I could enjoy our day as much as possible. On our wedding day, your calm and reassuring presence meant it was stress free for us and our families. The ceremony and reception design was absolutely breathtaking. You brought our vision to life and I do honestly believe that without your guidance and professional approach we wouldn't have experienced such a memorable occasion to the level you were able to create for us. It was amazing to just be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry about a thing! Thank you to Kyle, the ceremony and reception music went off without a hitch! You kept our plates and glasses full, not just for Ryan and I, but for all of our guests.
Allison is one of those truly genuine people that you really feel like you connect with. I hired a wedding planner and ended up with a life-long friend. Hiring Allison/The Golden Pineapple Event Company was one of the best decisions we could have made. And for brides-to be, I promise you will not regret hiring Allison as your wedding planner. The only regret I have is that it's over!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Allison, the owner of Golden Pineapple Events, was the true savior of my wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely flawless and people are still talking about the amount of fun that they had and how great she was. During our initial phone consultation I knew Allison was the event planner for me. Allison is one of the most creative, kind, attentive, optimistic, humble, and supportive individuals I have ever met. Our planning process was unique in that the caterer for our venue changed three different times. Allison was an absolute genius and negotiated items and services that we would never have imagined, saving us so much money! On the day of my wedding Allison helped advocate for me and minimized all stress while bringing her cheerful spirit. All details were executed perfect and without Allison I probably would have lost my mind. If you are looking for a wedding planner, I beg of you to not waste your time with anyone else. Allison and her team will exceed your expectations, go above and beyond your contract, and are absolutely perfect in every way!! XOXO

Profile Picture User4836803, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about Allison and Golden Pineapple Event Company! My now husband was hesitant to have a "wedding planner" but as soon as he met Allison and listened to what she could help us with he was on board. We hired Golden Pineapple to be our "month of planner" but she was there if we needed her before that month. She went above and beyond to help us plan our special day and helped me with all those little hiccups that come along with the wedding planning process. I remember I was have a semi freaked out moment when my wedding dress shop was telling me my dress would arrive 2 weeks before the wedding. I sent Allison a quick text asking her if this was normal and within 20 seconds, she responded "On it! on the phone with them now!" Allison took care of it, the dress arrived 5 weeks before the wedding. That was the general theme of working with her "Allison took care of it". The day of the wedding arrived and I was BEYOND IMPRESSED! She arrived with her team and made sure every detail was looked into and that Erik and I were taken care of and felt special on our day. I got so many compliments from my bridal party, family, and guests how great, professional, nice, and on top of it they were the entire day. They even packed up all of our wedding items & gifts and had them delivered to our room by the time we got home. She even went out the next day and delivered our donated flowers to the Quantum House for us. Seriously!? How awesome is that?! Besides marrying Erik, choosing Allison/Golden Pineapple as our wedding planner was the best decision we made that day. Hands down!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Golden Pineapple Event company was a dream to work with, and I only wish we had hired her sooner. Allison’s genuinely sweet personality shines through from the moment you meet until everything is packed up and over with. There is not enough space available to list the messages of support, helpful ideas, and personal touches that were present from start to finish of our contract. Her support leading up to the day of was indispensable - she tied up loose ends, confirmed vendor contracts, created a timeline - all of the little things that helped me to focus on precious moments with my fiancé and family. She ran our rehearsal efficiently and made us feel fully prepared for the next day. Even after one evening, our family and bridal party recognized what a gem we had in a wedding planner! I think that speaks volumes. She was beautifully over prepared on the day of, and created a perfect balance of staying on schedule and making sure I was calm and happy throughout the morning (ignorance can be bliss on the day of your wedding… and if you hire Allison, you won’t worry about a thing). Her and her teammate Emily worked behind the scenes throughout the night to keep us (and our guests) happy. Our cups were never empty, we ate our appetizers AND dinner, spoke to all of our guests, and had our dream day thanks to her execution!

Profile Picture laura, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Allison and her team are the go to team when it comes to event planning! Allison went above and beyond, she kept in contact with me, making sure I stayed on task and reminded me of things I needed to take care of. She made a detailed timeline to be certain everyone involved knew what was expected of them. She helped decorate our venue and made sure that I was at ease. If you think you need a coordinator (YOU DO trust me) - then this team should be your first choice! Love love love them!

Profile Picture Karissa, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Allison and The Golden Pineapple Event Company was one of the best decisions we made for our daughter’s wedding. At first we didn’t think a “day of coordinator” was necessary, but boy were we wrong! Throughout the whole planning process she went above and beyond, even in ways we didn’t expect. From the very first conversation, we knew we were in good hands. She asked all the right questions and took meticulous notes and had lots of good ideas. Her contacts for vendors were reliable, professional and as impressive as she was. If we hit a roadblock, her calm demeanor and considerable problem skills easily navigated around them. She was always a text, email or phone call away. Although she was excellent throughout the planning stage, the day of the wedding was when she really SHINED! Her and her team had a calm, cool demeanor that put everyone at ease. They made sure that everything was going perfectly behind the scenes so that we could just enjoy our daughter’s special day. They were very attentive and took care of things that we didn’t even know went amiss until the next day. Allison took care of everything, from beginning to end. It was wonderful to be able to focus on our daughter and just enjoy the day and not have to worry about setting anything up beforehand, cleaning up afterwards or packing up the gifts. She even took care of the marriage license and returned the groom’s tux afterwards! Allison’s services are well worth the price and I would recommend her to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day with all the details carefully taken care of. If you are looking for someone to entrust one of the most important and memorable days of your life, I highly recommend Allison and The Golden Pineapple Event Company. She is a supremely organized, detail oriented, artistically minded proficient planner. But above all, she is passionate about putting together a wedding you will never forget.

Profile Picture User5588171, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Planning, Religious

The Golden Pineapple Event Company is
amazing! As soon as I met Allison I knew that she was the person I needed to handle all the little details of the day and boy am I thrilled with the product! Allison is creative and knowledgeable. She can turn a simple idea on a piece of paper into an entire concept! She is professional and she kept me confident that everything would happen according to plan.

If you are looking for someone to help you with your big day or someone to go ahead and take the reigns, you should feel confident that Allison will have you and your guests going "ohhhhhhh look at that!" and "ahhhh that is so amazing".

Beyond her coordination abilities and her creativeness, Allison is one of those truly genuine people that you really feel like you connect with. Sometimes in the wedding industry, you may come in contact with people that make you feel like they don't have the time to get to know you and what you are envisioning, but NOT Allison.
She takes time to fully understand where you are coming from and where you are wanting to go.

She is the total package and made my day perfect!

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/25/15, 1 Review