Stacia Morgan Photography Reviews

72 | Key Largo, FL

72 Reviews for Stacia Morgan Photography

• Y

Yara · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Stacia is exactly what you would expect on a true professional artist! She is extremely talented, kind, a good listener and most of all, she makes you feel comfortable.
    On May 7th 2018, my fiancée and Stacia teamed up to create the most amazing surprise engagement photo shoot ever!
    I had originally thought that we were going to snap a few pictures at a pretty horse bard down here in The Florida Keys. Little did I know, after a few snaps from the camera.... my soon to be wife got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with her. Stacia was there to capture every little moment, I am still speechless at the fact that she was able to capture such deep emotions and translate them into beautiful photographs that we will both cherish for years to come.
    Most importantly, I would like to point out how truly comfortable Stacia made us feel. Showing affection between one another publicly has never been the easiest, but with Stacia, it almost felt as if we were alone... she helped us unravel and capture the love between us.
    I highly recommend her if you are looking for a one of kind photographer who will easily become your friend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Samantha Hannan · Married on 11/09/2019

INDESCRIBABLY AMAZING WORK! The best photographer I could have asked for who went above and beyond to get the perfect shots!

Stacia’s photography is beyond stunning. Her photos not only let me relive the best day of my life again and again, but her photography is so beautiful it literally brings tears to my eyes. There’s nothing she won’t do to get the perfect shot! She captures every last detail and even when it started pouring down raining on my wedding day, Stacia was there in the thick of things making sure to capture every unforgettable moment. I can’t imagine my wedding day without her and she is so amazing, professional and sweet I now consider her family! If you’re doing an outdoor night event she is absolutely the woman for you! Her pictures incorporating our fireworks display and outdoor evening reception In the rain are award winning and Stacia is just a joy to be around! Would recommend her hands down to anyone looking!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Stacia Morgan Photography's reply:

You made me cry!!!! Thank you sooooo much for trusting me with your day and for treating me like family. You both are beyond wonderful. It was such an honor to be your photographer!!! You are now my forever friend!
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gascon · Married on 10/19/2019

What a dream!!

Stacia didn’t hold back in her creativity during our wedding day! She was fantastic to work with and was with us all day, from getting ready to first look to ceremony to party! She’s a photog ninja!! Once we started received our sneak peeks, our instincts were confirmed.. Stacia is a true artist!!! I would highly recommend her. She will capture your story and turn them into the memories you can look back on forever!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Bickley · Married on 10/06/2019

Fabulous The best ever

Stacia is the Best! I can not even begin to tell you how amazing she made our wedding day photos come to life .....she is the best around and I absolutely loved her and our photos !

Sent on 12/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Photographer in the Keys!

Stacia was absolutely amazing. Our guests loved her, we loved her, she is a consummate professional and we could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding day! Everything from contract to wedding day was seamless and stress free. Stacia really listens to what you want, she gets that not all couples are the same and she takes photos that represent the couple and not just the standard wedding photos. We HIGHLY recommend Stacia Morgan Photography and we haven’t even seen the photos yet (our wedding was only 2 days ago) but we have 100% faith that they will be stunning!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing, Lovely , Talented Photographer

Oh my gosh !!!! I don’t care where my wedding would have been had I known how amazing Stacia is I would have flown her anywhere , seriously. If you are looking for a reliable , sweet, straight forward, perfectionist photographer she is your girl. I can’t say enough good things about her and neither can my family and friends ! Everything that was chaotic and incorrect on my wedding day, I swear stacia made up for it all. If her photos aren’t intriguing enough , her personality is. My fiancé and I cannot thank her enough for our beautiful photos of us and our children . She captures everything from all views, she was even on the floor shooting our children and children’s friends laughing and playing “on their level”. I cannot wait to see the rest of my photos! If you haven’t booked her yet, I don’t even know what you are waiting for !

With love and many thanks Stacia, Erik and Amanda

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jun · Married on 12/01/2018

Stacia took our engagemnet photos. She is always professional, cares about the final product and experience of those she works with as a photographer. Can't recommend any more highly. Finding a qualified photographer who would be able to capture our special day was very important to us. You only have one opportunity to capture these moments. Jun

Sent on 02/24/2018

Allison · Married on 11/18/2018

I was so happy with Stacia, she made our engagement shoot fun snd exciting...

Sent on 06/11/2018

Emma · Married on 11/03/2018

The best of the best!

To say that Stacia went above and beyond for us shooting our wedding is an understatement! We cant say enough great things about her professionalism and her work. She truly captured every single detail of our wedding day. We was SO easy to work with and made taking our wedding photos stress free and fun. Plus she has such a creative eye and really did whatever it took to get the best shot! She was always very responsive while planning and attentive to our needs and requests for the day. I truly feel honored she photographed our wedding. She is undoubtedly the best of the BEST. Thank you Stacia!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Chelsea · Married on 05/19/2018

I honestly don’t know where to being. I’ll start with, I’m not the most photogenic and don’t know how to act in front of a camera. It was no problem with Stacia, she made me and my husband so comfortable, you can see it in the photos! It felt like we’d known her forever, like family! If you look at her work it’s obvious to see how insanely talented she is, but what you don’t see is that she goes the distance to get the perfect shot. She made sure everything was absolutely perfect. She was professional, early, and got the photos back quickly!
    Our wedding was in the Keys, where the weather is never guaranteed and unfortunately we had some rain, but Stacia didn’t skip a beat, she already scouted the area and found excellent areas to get photos, brought beautiful umbrellas, and made us look beautiful even when the weather wasn’t!
    They say a picture says a thousand words but honestly, Stacia’s left me speechless.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Brittney · Married on 04/21/2018

Stacia was wonderful to work with! She took a variety of photos in different settings and they came out beautifully. She is very sweet to work with and has an eye for style. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/02/2018

Stacia was amazing, she caught some seriously incredible moments in our big day and we came out with so many great photos! I was not expecting to be able to feel my emotions again through the photos she took, but she captured them! Stacia made us feel like we were the most important couple and exceeded every expectation we had for our photography. She is currently helping me put our album together so we can share our photos with everyone! I am hoping to fly back down to the keys and do a maternity shoot once we decide to start a family. She was that good.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Renae · Married on 02/22/2018

Stacia is absolutely amazing to work with, she is so talented! You wont go wrong booking with her!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Angie · Married on 02/21/2018

Best photography team EVER!! Stacia and her crew went above and beyond, they seemed like part of my family!! They even went as far as beer assistant :) Couldn't have asked for better. And they took about a million pictures which were all amazing!! No regrets

Sent on 03/04/2018

Somchay · Married on 01/28/2018

We love Stacia, Her reputation proceeds her & we know why , Stacia exceeded all of our expectations & then some...if anyone is looking for a professional with great vision , who is willing to go the extra mile for you , then look no further than Mrs. Morgan !

Sent on 02/14/2018

Arselia · Married on 01/20/2018

Stacia captured the most amazing pictures of our special day!! The final product speaks for itself, we have had so many compliments on our pictures after just getting the sneak peeks. She was so accommodating to us and our venue and just so pleasant to work with. She really gave us a top notch professional experience and exceeded our expectations on the photography! Highly recommended Thank you so much Stacia!! Arselia & Kyle

Sent on 01/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2017

I cannot say enough about Stacia's work! We just took our engagement pictures this past weekend and two days later a sneak peek was ready, and let me just say- the photos are INCREDIBLE! Stacia is very professional and willing to go above and beyond to capture the moment (we took pictures in the water and she jumped right in). I cannot wait for the wedding photos if our engagement photos are this stunning !

We just saw some of our wedding pictures and they are even more amazing than our engagement pictures!!!!! I'm so happy I don't even know how to explain it! Stacia is the best and she has a great mind to position you for the best shots! Stacia, I can't thank you enough!!! You're the best and I will never forget this!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Stacia Morgan Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Lindsay! This means the world to me. Being able to be a blessing is what its all about. Thank you for your kind review and for trusting me to capture your most special day!

Kat · Married on 08/12/2017

We couldn't have had a better experience! Stacia was amazing and her work is stunning! Our entire wedding experience was beyond what words can describe! We are so grateful and feel very blessed! ❤️

Sent on 08/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2017

Stacia is enthusiastic about providing a great experience for both her clients and the vendors she works with. She is kind, professional and an absolute joy to be around! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2017

Stacia did an amazing job, I highly recommend her !

Sent on 09/03/2017

Joey · Married on 07/07/2017

My wife and I are extremely delighted with our end result, Stacia Morgan is an amazing photographer. Honestly I was never into photography but I am completely consumed by the passion in Stacia's work.( you have no idea how excited my wife was!) The sheer quality of her work is extremely pleasing and we couldn't be happier. She delivers exceptionaly more than you expect for a great price. THANK YOU STACIA!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

This truly is a 5-star experience. She brought professionalism and high quality service to our wedding day. When we look back on our special day for years to come, she will still be a part of it. Our pictures turned out exquisite AND we got them so quickly! I couldn't be happier with them. I would recommend anyone and everyone who is looking for a wedding photographer to hire Stacia Morgan Photography. It was an experience that is worth a million dollars.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jenneh · Married on 05/27/2017

I had an amazing time at my wedding and Stacia captured every moment perfectly! Stacia and her assistant were a pleasure to work with, I love the pictures and I'm extremely happy that I chose her for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

cindy · Married on 05/21/2017

With so many choices, I'm happy I chose Stacia as my wedding photographer. Stacia and her assistant were so accommodating, and really captured our moment. The pictures were worth the wait, because they came out stunning! We will enjoy them for years to come.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2017

Stacia was absolutely amazing! She made myself and my groom, whom isn't the biggest fan of getting his picture taken, feel extreamly comfortable. She captured some of the most amazing moments and there wasn't one picture I didn't like. If I could do my wedding again I not only wouldn't change a thing but I most certainly wouldn't change my photographer

Sent on 09/22/2017