245 Front Street, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Sunset Key Cottages

Turquoise blue water gently caresses a spacious white sandy beach and palm trees sway to the rhythm of the Caribbean beat. Sunsets literally take your breath away. Nestled just above the white sand beach are luxurious one, two, and three bedroom cottages. Every detail captures the peace of a tropical oasis.

At Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, we are committed to making sure your unique personality and individuality are expressed for your intimate wedding. Secluded, romantic, and memorable. Your wedding album will capture countless shades of aqua blue currents and an unforgettably romantic sunset - a spectacular beginning to your new lives together. Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort, can coordinate all of the events surrounding your special day.

Your guests will discover Westin's signature services at our resort such as the Heavenly Bed®, Heavenly Bath®, Heavenly Crib®, Service Express®, Guest Office®, and massage therapy services. We also offer Starbucks Coffee, Tazo Tea and 24-hour room service.

For more information, please go to the website below:

Follow Sunset Key Cottages on

14 Reviews for Sunset Key Cottages

Sunset Key Cottages 1
Sunset Key Cottages 2
Sunset Key Cottages 3

I was considering several places to have our wedding close to home but, Key West/Sunset Key has always been in my heart! I had been to Key West several times but had only seen SSK from afar until the day we arrived for the wedding weekend and WOWWW. Everything and everyone was above and beyond my expectations!

Erin was the greatest! We had a small destination wedding with only the immediate family there, but even then she made sure everything was running smooth and was SO easy to work with!

I would definitely recommend anyone looking for wedding venues to consider this location. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for making one of the most important days of our lives absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Sierra · Married on 11/23/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Sunset Key! First off, my parents stayed in the Paradise cottage and OMG it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! My big family has so much space! And the staff was so quick to provide us with anything we needed! Jennifer Levering with the Westin was so wonderful with the help planning our big day, and Sandy the day of also helped with the catering from Latitudes, they were all so wonderful! All of the wait staff were so great and speedy! Especially Victor & Stefan! Such sweet people! The food was amazing, my husband and I are "foodies" so the food was a big deal for us...and they didn't disappoint! We also brought our own Rose' champagne for our toast, and they graciously chilled it for us and poured our selection for everyone! The views for out ceremony and reception were impeccable, if you want seclusion and elegance, this is the place for you! Cannot wait to go back many more times for anniversaries...or just because!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/27/2015

A very beautiful property. Could not have asked for more for my destination wedding in this magical city. Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Award

Sunset Key Cottages FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Chairs