2-600
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Coconut Cove Resort & Marina

The Private Wedding Place

Here at Coconut Cove in the Florida Keys we are experts at beautiful tropical destination dream weddings. We have the most romantic beach ceremonies and we will make your wedding something you will never forget. Have a perfect wedding, leave everything to us the catering, beach setup, band, cake, even down to the photographer and flowers. Just pick what you want and let us do the rest. As you can see from the pictures the view is unbelievable and our black tie staff is here to please you. We have a Tiki bar and Tiki dance floor, fully lighted pool and covered open venue that we allow your wedding to go all night long.. Have Paul E. Bates owner of the Resort and an airline pilot and keys wedding minister perform the ceremony. If you are thinking about a "Florida Keys Wedding" call us at 305 522-9449 seven days a week or  email us at info@coconutcove.net and we’ll be glad to make it the most special day of your life. where your guests will say "It was the best wedding they have ever seen"!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Chair Covers (1)
Furniture (1)
Photobooth (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

My sister just recently got married on March 6th and Coconut Cove was absolutely wonderful! We traveled all the way from Colorado and I wasn't involved in very much of the planning but when we arrived for rehearsal, I met Magda. She was professional, kind, and funny! She had everyone in the bridal party laughing and you could definitely tell that she knew what she was doing. On the wedding day, she kept in contact with us and put everything together exactly how my sister wanted it. Everything about the venue was beautiful from the two palm trees where they said their "I dos" to the fresh sand and rose petals they laid out. And.... the FIREWORKS!! They amazed everyone. The bar staff was wonderful as well. Todd, Patricia, and Natalie were such kind people and I promised them I would be back someday! The only reason why I did not give this venue the full 5/5 stars was because of the woman we spoke to upon arrival on rehearsal day. I believe her name was Patty. She was not kind whatsoever. She was rude to the bride, the bridesmaids, and a few guest on the actual wedding day. I even asked her a question on the wedding night asking if she knew where Magda was and she had a very unprofessional response. I understand everyone has bad days but when we are only there for a short time to celebrate the best day of my sisters life, I would hope that all of the employees would be a bit nicer than she was. All in all, Coconut Cove was perfect and I recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking to tie the knot in Florida!!

Profile Picture Tina-Marie, 6/15/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I got married here in October, we only had a couple guests and no reception. It was perfect, staff was enthused and eager to help, pictures were amazing due to beautiful views!

Photo of Coconut Cove Resort & Marina in Islamorada, FL
Profile Picture Whitney , 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We started looking for a venue a year prior to our date. We checked out four locations in Islamorada and Coconut Cove was our first stop. To be honest, it should have been our last stop too. I knew the second I walked up to the property, it was the one. Add the Jimmy Buffett music playing in the background, the water fall in the background, the sky turning pinkish purple as the sun was going down and the cold Miller Lite she placed in my hand, I was sold. We never regretted making this our venue, not once. Since we were in Maryland trying to plan a wedding in Florida, we needed a venue that was pretty much all inclusive. Coconut Cove is basically a one stop shop for weddings. Magda and Paul Bates along with Patti made it so easy to plan everything. The prices for all of the details are sent to you so you know how much to budget for everything. Although the real total doesn't come in until they send you the REV-3 which is about two weeks prior to the wedding, you can estimate what it's going to cost along the way so you have a pretty close idea. They really take care of it all, cake, decorations, flowers, alcohol, food, photography, officiant, music, anything you could possibly want, they will make it happen. My husband and I were lucky enough to come down prior to the wedding and not only have a sit down with Magda to go over everything but we were able to to do our cake tasting and even sample some of the wedding food and also see a preview of what is considered "the surprise". If you have it in your finances to do the "surprise", DO IT! We did and our guests can't stop talking about it. It really sets your wedding apart from others and makes for unbelievable photos. Magda was there the whole way holding my hand at every step. Paul was our officiant and Patti was even one of the bartenders for the reception. All of our guests had an unbelievable time and were amazed at how transformed the resort was. We cannot thank everyone there enough!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking

Coconut Cove Resort & Marina Pricing

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1349015623117 wedding

Our Deepest discount!

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you are having a wedding in the months of August, September or January you could take off $500 off the site fee as long as the Bride and groom and most of the wedding guests stay at Coconut Cove Resort! Room rates as low as $75 per night in the fall!
#WW6ae6b226429d83d6
1286414865158 ceremony

Save money !!

Redeem In-Store
Book Sunday or Friday and Save $1,000 site fee. Tuesday or Wednesday: Save $2,000 site fee. Monday or Thrusday: Save $1500 site fee.
#WW42c6234b44275898

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The Coconut Cove is my favorite place to have a wedding in Florida. The staff is so friendly, professional, and personable. The property is a paradise. Every bride is thrilled here.

Wow! What can I say about one of the most sought after wedding destinations in the Florida Keys. The ambiance of the resort, the staff, the food, the fireworks, the presentation from owner/ operator, Mr. Paul Bates and his "pay attention to every detail" way of making every guest feel like they have just attended the greatest wedding ever! We are very fortunate to be a part of every wedding at the Coconut Cove Resort.....where the only thing they overlook is the Ocean!!!!!!

Events