80241 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About La Siesta Resort & Marina

One of the best kept secrets and favorite escapes of Keys aficionados, La Siesta Islamorada beach hotel is located on 6-acres of oceanfront accessible by the historic Overseas Highway at mile marker 80. OurIslamorada beach hotel is less than 90 minutes from Miami, putting the resort in the heart of the lively Florida Keys, providing a tranquil escape among native flora and fauna for an uncommonly relaxing retreat. Escape from the everyday and embrace the natural beauty of Florida at its best. The shimmering blue hues of the Atlantic Ocean greet you upon arrival as the private sugar sand beach calls your name.

Follow La Siesta Resort & Marina on
kickham380
kickham484

5 Reviews for La Siesta Resort & Marina

Jessi · Married on 10/10/2015

Prior to my wedding, I had never been to the Florida Keys. I booked the venue after doing some google searches and review reading, and just crossed my fingers that it'd be half as nice as it looked online. La Siesta did not disappoint, and in fact, far surpassed my expectations! Not only did it provide the perfect backdrop to our ceremony and reception (people say our pictures look like postcards!), but it was also a great place for all of our family and friends to get together before and after the wedding. Between casual get togethers at the 5-bedroom house (where my parents and siblings stayed for the long weekend), hanging out at the awesome pool in the middle of the resort, or going out on the (free) kayaks and paddle boards, we just could not have had a better time.

Alan and Grace were amazing in helping me get everything in place and checking in with me the day before to pin down details. The hotel staff was also incredibly accommodating and attentive, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. They're in the process of renovating the resort, so I'm sure the place will be even nicer the next time we visit).

We had the ceremony and cocktail hour on the beach and the reception on the lawn of the executive house. With decoration help from Caribbean Catering and Blue Water Weddings (and using Floral Fantasy), it looked AMAZING. And with a steel drummer from Events My Way for the cocktail hour and DJ John Terry (from Kiss Me Entertainment) for the reception, it was the best party I've ever been to. I really had very little time to put towards planning, but all of these vendors were able to figure out exactly what I wanted with minimal input!

You can see some photos on Caribbean Caterings Facebook page (10-10-2015 wedding, Jessi and Zac).

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

This place is a hidden gem. We had our ceremony and reception on 9-19-15 at La Siesta and it was beyond a dream come true. We wanted a relax wedding where people could roam around and enjoy the beauty of the Florida Keys. La Siesta provided this and more. Our ceremony was in the yard of the house and the reception was in the beach area. We have 175 guest who fit comfortably.

The guest accomodations were clean but rooms can use updating. Property is in the middle of being remodeled and should be done by end of the year.

I would pick La Siesta 100 times over it was PERFECT.

La Siesta Resort & Marina Pricing

La Siesta Resort & Marina Price Rates

La Siesta Resort & Marina FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 9,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 9,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Clean Up, Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Hotel, Resort, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking

• Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography
    Florida Keys Wedding & Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

La Siesta is a fabulous venue for the couple wanting something more private and intimate! Its a gorgeous setting along the oceanside and I have photographed quite a few beautiful moments here! Love this locations and hope to work there more often in the future!

• Caribbean Catering
    Caribbean Catering Wedding Caterers

LaSiesta is a most perfect wedding location, private wedding space on the beach. All your guests can stay together in the same spot.

• 80241 Overseas Highway Islamorada, 33036 See on map