Milan Event

Key West, Florida View map

$2,520 Typical Price

Milan Event Floral & Decor is a Key West, Florida-based company that provides high-end event and floral design services in the Florida Keys. The owner, Peter Bek-gran, has 30 years of experience in the floral and decor industry. For your wedding day, Milan Event Floral & Decor will go above and beyond to turn your wedding venue into the beautiful space you have always imagined with their gorgeous floral arrangements and decor.

Milan Event Floral & Decor is a full-service business that offers a variety of floral services to couples on their wedding day. Those services include consultations., venue visit, and event design. They also offer delivery, setup and cleanup services. Milan Event Floral & Decor’s floral arrangements include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets and table arrangements.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2520

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Bruna
    Bruna Married on 03/26/2021

Wedding of our DREAMS

All I have to say is WOW, Peter KILLED IT! As soon as we walked into our wedding reception my husband were shocked. Our mouths dropped from how beautiful everything came out. Peter was phenomenal. He was flexible with pricing and had an extraordinary vision on helping us choose the best florals and designs for our wedding. Choose Milan events for your florals!!

Milan Event's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Wedding was amazing. Congratulations
    Jessica W. Married on 12/05/2020

Made our big day perfect!

My husband and I had originally signed with another decor and florist company. With only 5 weeks before our wedding, and countless let downs from our original vendor, we contacted Milan Event to see if they would be willing to take over everything for our wedding. Not only did Peter and Jose match the pricing from our original vendor, they also offered so many more decor options that we were thrilled to make our ceremony and reception perfect. Milan was was phenomenal with communication and set up our ceremony and reception on time! Do not hesitate to contact them - they can do it all! Thank you, Milan!

Milan Event's reply:

First of all thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was such a great pleasure working with you to create this beautiful wedding. We are so glad we were able to fulfill your inspirations.
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 11/06/2020

Made my Dreams Come True!

There are not enough words to express how amazing Peter and the Team at Milan Events are! I loved every second of working with Peter! If you’re getting married in Key West, there is no one better to do your florals and decor! They are a one stop shop, and the BEST in Key West! (Honestly the best in the business, in my opinion!) I was VERY specific in what I wanted, and they not only delivered- they went above and beyond to make it the most beautiful day ever for us! Literally- they brought in a specific arch, just for me. You should have seen the hydrangea floral arrangements in their beautiful ginger jars! It's literally what my dreams were made of! Words can't express how beautiful everything was! From the navy aisle runner, to the preppy nautical touches at the reception, down to the beautiful pearl details on my gorgeous bouquet- they knocked every detail out of the park. We were able to squeeze in our big day right before Hurricane ETA made landfall in Key West- and Milan didn't bat an eye at the incoming storm. They went over and above on every detail for us! Peter and his team are the definition of a power team, and I can’t wait to visit them next time we’re in Key West!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

17 photos · 11/08/2015
  • Kip & Courtney
    25 photos · 07/12/2015

Meghan Rowe Photography Meghan Rowe Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Peter and his team since 2011. They are wonderful and his work is stunning. I had him design my personal bouquet for my own wedding as well. Best on the island!

Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Mansion Weddings

Peter and his crew from Milan Events are great to work with and have an ability to make the table settings and design really pop!

Margaritaville Margaritaville Hotel Weddings

The quality of their work is amazing and very cutting edge!

909 Fleming Street Key West, Florida, 33040

Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm
Location of (Milan Event)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding