Milan Event

Key West, Florida View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,520 Typical Price

Milan Event Floral & Decor is a Key West, Florida-based company that provides high-end event and floral design services in the Florida Keys. The owner, Peter Bek-gran, has 30 years of experience in the floral and decor industry. For your wedding day, Milan Event Floral & Decor will go above and beyond to turn your wedding venue into the beautiful space you have always imagined with their gorgeous floral arrangements and decor.

Milan Event Floral & Decor is a full-service business that offers a variety of floral services to couples on their wedding day. Those services include consultations., venue visit, and event design. They also offer delivery, setup and cleanup services. Milan Event Floral & Decor鈥檚 floral arrangements include aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, flower girl baskets and table arrangements.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,520

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sue
    Sue P. Married on 11/05/2022

Gorgeous Decor & Amazing Service

We met with a few florists in Key West before we decided to go with Milan. My daughter (the bride) knew the look that she was going for and Milan knocked it out of the park. As it got closer to the wedding and we had more guests than anticipated, I tried to cut costs by suggesting we remove some of the decor. They nicely explained that yes, we could do that, but the tables at the reception would look bare. I took them at their word and they were right!
    I can't even imagine the tables any other way that what we had originally decided. The flowers were amazing - tropical and unique. The service was incredible - they even went out of their way to talk to me the day of the wedding as they were taking the arrangements from the beach to the reception. I highly recommend Milan Event.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer K. Married on 10/23/2022

Perfect and professional!

Jose was very responsive and provided me with details quickly. He made changes quickly as well. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and he delivered them himself to make sure I was happy with his arrangements. The best!!!
  • Madison
    Madison P. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Value was well worth the price!

Milan Events came highly recommended by both my wedding planner at Simply You and my venue Casa Marina. Flowers and decor is like another language to me, so I was very cautious on who I was going to go with for my husband and I's special day. Since I live out of town and wanted to see all of the flowers and decor in person, Jose was very welcoming in having me come to the studio months in advance. Once I got there, he was so prepared in having a sample table set up exactly how mine was going to look; along with other decor and flowers for our day! I was able to see everything come to life and Jose explained very clearly each item in our invoice. After our visit, I felt more confident on selecting Milan Events. On our wedding day, Jose and his team came right on time to get set up and brought all of our bouquets and boutonnieres to our rooms. I had a last minute request for my flower bouquet, and without hesitation we got the job done! Everything came out absolutely beautiful for the ceremony and the Flagler ball room for the reception. I was blown away at how efficient Jose and his team was on our wedding day! They did an incredible job and I highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

17 photos 路 11/08/2015
Kip & Courtney
25 photos 路 07/12/2015

Meghan Rowe Photography Meghan Rowe Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Peter and his team since 2011. They are wonderful and his work is stunning. I had him design my personal bouquet for my own wedding as well. Best on the island!

Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Audubon House & Tropical Gardens Mansion Weddings

Peter and his crew from Milan Events are great to work with and have an ability to make the table settings and design really pop!

Margaritaville Margaritaville Hotel Weddings

The quality of their work is amazing and very cutting edge!

The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton
5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

909 Fleming Street Key West, Florida, 33040

Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm
Location of (Milan Event)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding