175 Reviews for Milan Event Floral & Decor

Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
175 Milan Event Floral & Decor Reviews

Milan did an amazing job with our flowers and table center pieces for our wedding. They had tons of options and lots of great ideas when planning. The set up everything perfectly. Better than I even imagined.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Selecting flowers and décor for a destination wedding can not only be difficult, but also very stressful, but when you are working with the best of the best it’s a piece of cake! From the moment I read the reviews of Milan I knew we had a winner, and when I had my first call with Peter I knew we had picked the best! I had a vision in my mind of a romantic reception, but also keeping a tropical vibe. Peter knew exactly what to do. We did visit the studio once before the wedding and I highly suggest doing this if you have the option. It allowed us to pick out our table center pieces, linens, chargers, etc. We wanted to keep our ceremony arch simple, yet tropical. I LOVE monstera leaves so these had to be there. I left the rest up to Peter as to what “tropical” flowers were used. I have included a photo of the arch as well as the flowers that were on the arch, and then used on our memory table.
I wanted my bouquet to be white and simple, and this is exactly what it was, elegant. The bridesmaids bouquets were more tropical, with gorgeous pincushion protea and monstera on the base. My bridesmaids were so impressed with how beautiful and original the bouquets looked.
We ended up having non-floral centerpieces, but instead using lanterns and ghost wood. The quality of product that Milan uses it top notch. The gold lanterns were gorgeous, as was every other item that came from Milan. We received endless compliments on the table décor and flowers. Peter (and team) were an absolute dream to work with, he made every vision I had come to life! The day of our wedding he came to hand deliver the flowers, which truly showed his professionalism and care for his clients.
If I had to use one word to describe Milan it would be PERFECTION!

Profile Picture Arianne , 5/5/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We used Milan Events for all of our flowers and décor for our wedding. Peter was fun to work with and made sure every detail was perfect. He understood our style and inspiration for the type of décor/colors we wanted. Everything looked more amazing than I imagined. Peter was able to put the wedding we pictured into a reality. Stunning work! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding day! - Deanna & John

Profile Picture Deanna, 2/10/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The most talented & creative staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with! My daughter was married on 2/3/18 in Key West in the gardens of the Audubon House. She wanted a tropical fairytale wedding & that is exactly what she got. They transformed the already beautiful gardens into magical gardens. Peter & his staff were thoughtful and a pleasure to work with. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Thank you!
D'Arcy G.

Profile Picture DArcy, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was on January 21st in Key West. The decorations, floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnière’s...EVERYTHING was simply gorgeous! The whole team at Milan Events were top notch. We highly recommend them.

Photo for Milan Event Floral & Decor Review - My bouquet!
Photo for Milan Event Floral & Decor Review - Mom had to take flowers from the arch home to St Augustine
Photo for Milan Event Floral & Decor Review - Milan Events delivered and set up everything perfectly
Photo for Milan Event Floral & Decor Review - The arch ... beautiful!
Profile Picture Valarie, 1/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Our wedding was December 2nd 2017. We had a beach ceremony and ballroom reception. Peter designed our ceremony arch and did a phenomenal job, everyone commented and complimented it. Then our guest walked into our ballroom and were blown away by our centerpieces. Peter is a true pro and delivered an amazing job. If you are planning your Key West wedding then look no further and hire Milan Event Floral and Decor. Thank you Peter for making our day a memorable one, you're the best.
-Diana & Matthew December 2nd 2017

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There aren't enough positive things I could say about Peter and the team at Milan! As a New York bride, I'd say I was a bit picky while wedding planning, but had to let go of some control being that my wedding was in Key West. I trusted Peter with all of the florals, linens, etc 100%. He completely understood my vision and made sure that everything was done to perfection. Milan Events does such a classy job and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peter made my vision come to life! Every detail was perfect and exactly like I had pictured! Exactly what I wanted! Highly recommend! Thank you! dawn

Profile Picture dawn, 7/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Event Design, Set Up

I cannot say enough good things about Milan events. Peter is FANTASTIC to work with. He and I spoke via telephone to come up with the designs and he was able to work with our limited budget and my vague description of my dream to come up with an absolutely stunning result. Also, I had a few decorating freak outs along the way and Peter easily came up with solutions and provided lovely advice. He delivered our flowers on time the day of as well. He does amazing work and I am so happy with the decorations on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Margo, 3/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter is an architect and very very particular about anything visual. She had a very specific look that she wanted. Milan was able to create exactly what she wanted. The bouquets were beyond our expectations and the table was enchanting. I highly recommend this florist.

Profile Picture kathy, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peter and his team at Milan Events did the most amazing job for our wedding in Key Largo. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything was stunning! My favorite part was the gorgeous garland they created that we draped down the front of the wedding gazebo. The enormous white floral garlands framed the gazebo perfectly and made our photos look phenomenal. Everyone at Milan Events was absolutely outstanding to work with. From the inspiration and design to the setup and tear down, everything was done perfectly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peter was AMAZING. We recently had a wedding at Ocean Key in January 2017, and he was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They made our event spectacular and the flower bouquets were the most gorgeous arrangements I have ever seen. He really took the ideas we threw at him and made it into cohesive and beautiful decor. Highly recommend Peter and team!!

Profile Picture Margo, 1/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PETER AND HIS TEAM! Planning a wedding can be really stressful, but Peter absolutely understood my vision and his ability to make it come to life bordered on magical. In my first visit to his lovely shop he took a look at my Pinterest board, listened to the scene I wanted to set, and put together the most beautiful table setting and floral scheme that was even better than what I imagined. The decor touches he added all over the venue absolutely transformed Ft. Zachary Taylor into my dream wedding. I really felt like Peter was interested/invested in making my wedding vision come to life, and wasn't just checking boxes. We had a last minute emergency where the venue installed a big ugly sign in the exact spot where we planned to have the ceremony, but Peter saved the day by coming up with a way to cover it that made the spot even more beautiful than it was before. Absolutely recommend using Milan for your big day!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Peter was such a pleasure to work with right from the moment we met. We immediately connected and I knew I was in the right place. He worked with me on every single detail and he understood the vision I had for our wedding, immediately and completely. His elegant and superior taste is second to none and I trusted him entirely. I was so blown away when I walked into our reception space! Everything was flawless and even more insanely gorgeous than I could have imagined. Peter and his team are magnificent and I could not recommend them more.

Profile Picture Payton, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe how absolutely grateful Jason and I are to Peter with Milan Event for bringing our wedding vision to life and for going above and beyond for us. Our wedding planner, Kelly Fowler at Just Save The Date, took us to meet Peter at his office where we talked about our vision for our wedding day and pulled flowers and samples together for inspiration. Our ceremony and reception space at the Casa Marina is beautiful by itself, but to see how Peter transformed the entire venue into such a romantic and elegant space literally moved us to tears. It was everything we ever imagined our wedding to be and so much more! It was truly the wedding that every girl dreams of! He knew exactly what we were looking for, brought our vision to life and far exceeded our expectations. The flowers, candles, linens and all decor were all so perfect. I hope that every bride and groom are as lucky as Jason and I were to have Peter and Milan Events style their wedding - they are the very best and we are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I can't say enough great things about Milan. My flowers were Gorgeous!!! Peter and his staff were wonderful. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Elijiah, 11/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

The Décor and flowers were exactly what I wanted! I didn't want anything too over done at the reception; simple, elegant and romantic was the theme. The venue was naturally beautiful (pier in Key West) and I wanted all the décor to complement this. Milan Events and Décor (with the help of my wedding planner) did this PERFECTLY!!
Honestly, I did have "sticker shock" with some of the pricing, especially for my bouquet, but it was worth EVERY PENNY!
I sent my bouquet home to TX from FL after the wedding to dry the flowers but this didn't work out as planned. HOWEVER, my succulents remained in perfect condition (goes to show the quality of the flowers used in their bouquets) and I have been "rooting" them to grow and share with my mom and mother-in-law ever since. Memories of the HAPPIEST MOST perfect day will continue to grow. :0)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Definitely book with Peter and his crew. Professional, inspired & efficient - they don't skip a beat. And their works of art are truly jaw-dropping. Fantastic!

Profile Picture User7292864, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Milan decor at our reception was absolutely breathtaking. Above and beyond what my wife and i thought it would be.

Profile Picture Brett, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would 100% recommend Milan Events to any out of town bride. I am from Ohio and they helped us out tremendously. My wedding was in July but we met with Peter in December. As soon as my husband and I met him, it was almost as if he was reading our minds as for what we wanted. They kept in touch through out the upcoming months of the wedding through phone calls and emails. The decor was phenomenal from the wedding ceremony to the reception; it was everything and more than what we would have ever wanted. We could not thank the team of Milan Event's enough for all of their hard work on July 29th!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Peter & Kenneth (& the entire Milan staff) were absolutely incredible - they were available from the initial call, through our entire wedding day (by phone and in person), and until the final moments of our wedding night. I was blown away with how simple and elegant the bouquets, boutonnieres ,and corsages looked. I couldn't have asked for a better looking ceremony/reception. The atmosphere was fresh and HAPPY!!! The guests raved about ALL of the decor! When it comes to flowers and wedding decor, I was clueless. However, Peter explained everything in detail and walked me through all of his decor on the website and really made me feel relaxed and confident about our decisions and the final product. Also, my husband and I were post-grad health professionals, so were on a tight budget. Peter and the Milan staff exceeded our expectations and mastered our vision while staying in our budget. Our wedding night was PERFECT and MAGICAL thanks to our decor from the Milan staff - they are truly amazing people and artists!! Everyone should contact them if they have an event in the Key West area :)

Profile Picture User6547576, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We plan a last minute wedding while visiting Key West. We had read about Milan Event. We stopped by the store on s Friday afternoon for a Sunday afternoon wedding.
We were warmly welcomed. Peter took care of situation. He had an understating of our needs and asked us to come back the next day at 10:30 am and that everything will be ready. And it was. Peter was professional, caring and courteous and he has impeccable taste. . I can't believe how our request was handle in such short notice. Thank you for helping making our day special

Profile Picture Ludovic, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Peter at Milan is wonderful and took the time to sit down with me and my family for an hour at his shop to go over all the details of the wedding. There was a table set up at his shop that I was able to go around the room and pick out different things to put on the table to look at along with the table clothes and runners to choose from. The day of the wedding the flowers were delivered and Peter let me know he added extra flowers to the bridesmaid bouquets because they just were not perfect as we had planned. There was no extra cost for the additional flowers. The flowers were so fresh and smelled wonderful, even the roses smelled wonderful. It is post 4 days since the wedding and my bouquet is still going strong, not one flower has wilted. I recommend Milan Event because Peter was so attentive and his tables were amazing and again, the flowers were so fresh and beautiful.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/18/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Peter from Milan Events was excellent. He helped me throughout the entire process of planning our wedding decor. We met with him when we were visiting in Key west and he spent an hour showing us different options. He also was super helpful and patient with me when we made last minute changes. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements