Nearby Vendors to Consider

Proofs (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Canvas (1)

Lona from Blueye Images is simply fantastic! She was more than helpful with any and all question and concerns I had. She did a phenomenal job and all aspects of the photo shoot I had scheduled. She made it very personal and something I will never forget. Thanks again !

Profile Picture Dan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Deciding to have Lona as our photographer was by far one of the best decisions we made. From the first conversation, we knew we were in good hands! Lona is incredibly talented, personable, and professional. I felt like we were friends forever! She got us! Who we were. She was amazing with the kids in our bridal party and adults too! One of the most important shots for us was sunset. And when I tell you she nailed it, she nailed it!! Many people told me they look straight out of a magazine! Couldn't agree more. She will do what it takes to get the perfect shot! The candid shots are absolutely amazing! Her eye is absolutely incredible!! So grateful she was available for our special day!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

To say Lona at Blueye Images was absolutely amazing is an understatement. She literally made our wedding day so incredibly fun, easy going, while still remaining professional and super timely on great shots. Her talent is undeniable. I was lucky to click with Lona immediately upon meeting in person. We felt beyond comfortable knowing we were placing our trust and investment in her for our big day, especially with it being a destination wedding. My husband laughs at me but we will probably make it down to Key West again for our baby pictures and holiday cards just to work with Lona again. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Blueye Images Pricing

Negatives
Save the Date
10 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Lona is amazing her work is beautiful, she's is super sweet.

Lona is an amazing local Key West photographer. She has taken numerous photos of weddings at our facility over the past years. These images are breathtaking. Please feel confident when booking her services. We assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Lona is well GREAT! Such beautiful, creative photography. Such a pleasure to work with each and every time she is here. Very professional, yet fun and very personable. Happy to refer clients to you Lona!

Lona is truly a pleasure to work with. Her professionalism and passion for her work is unparalleled. If you are looking for a photographer that listens, cares and follows through with a fantastic result, Blueye Images will not disappoint!

Events