2805 PATTERSON AVENUE, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 3

About Visualize Entertainment

My name is Scott and I am the owner/DJ of Visualize Entertainment. This life of a DJ has been passion of mine since I was a child and now incredibly grateful to say I have made it my career! My approach to a wonderful night is being aware of my audience and providing entertainment that resonates with the crowd. I'm always looking for that tapping foot or excitment coming a group of people that allow me to understand what works and to keep that energy going. I also take great pride in being able to blend songs together, creating a perfect transition from one song to another. That is a skill that will help me keep people on the dance floor and flow through different genres, giving everyone a chance to hear a song they know and will want to sing to. I absolutely love what I do and would be happy to help you create a wonderful night!

Follow Visualize Entertainment on

Videos 9 Videos

208 Reviews for Visualize Entertainment

• Casey

Casey Williams · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing Talent - Very Cool Dude - I Think We're Best Friends Now?

Scott was amazing to work with! Right away from our initial outreach we could tell Scott would deliver a great evening. From a practical/ease of mind sense, his online portal is so easy to navigate, and he is so thorough in the weeks leading up to the event...but the great aspects professionalism aside, even more important is the fact that he truly is a special artist and just an all around great person. Like the dude just gets it! He took the time to understand our own music preferences and then found creative places to go from there, simply by reading the crowd. Our guests said, in no uncertain terms, "He is the best wedding DJ we've ever seen." We couldn't agree more!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

Wow, just like I got goosebumps while playing at your wedding I got them again when reading this post! Casey, we're totally besties now and I can't wait to get a tour of Chicago! I'm crashing on your couch, haha!

Everything really did click that night and it was just as much of a wonderful experience for me as it was for you and Kelly. Your vibe attracts your tribe and all of your guests were a ton of fun :) I wish you two a wonderful married life and nothing but happiness in all that you do.

Until next time, my friend!
  • Ariek

Ariek · Married on 01/18/2020

Pleasure to work with!

Scott is amazing!! It was a pleasure to work with him in putting together our wedding reception. He was always prompt in emailing us back when we had questions during the planning process and helped us out with a fun Mother-Son dance mash-up! We had a 4 hour reception and the dance floor was consistently packed! He played a nice variety of music that got all ages of friends and family on the dance floor! We are so grateful we chose Visualize Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I'm so happy to hear you had a great time!!!!!! Thanks for spending time with us in Key West!
  • Ester

Ester · Married on 12/14/2019

Best DJ I've ever met!!! So engaging and fun!

If you get married in Key West, Scott is the DJ to go with. He was so nice and sweet during the planning stages, he worked with us on every aspect of the reception. People told me that DJ's help receptions go smoothly, and Scott made ours effortless. There was not a time that people were not dancing or having fun, and i got nothing but compliments for weeks after. Highly, highly recommend. I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

Wow, that's such a nice compliment!!!! I love what I do and I'm glad all the hard work paid off :) You two look super cute together and I wish you nothing but fantastic memories for the rest of your lives! Thanks for choosing Key West and having me a part of the celebration!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Visualize Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Duarte Floral Design Wedding Florists

Visualize Entertainment Inc are very professional, there is no doubt. Always on time, super ready with attention to details. They will make sure everybody on your wedding have a great time and stay in dance floor all night! Always a pleasure to work with!

• Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

Scott & his team Visualize Entertainment bring valuable diversity to The FL Keys wedding market. Much more than just a DJ service. Endorsed with confidence..

• Freas Photography Wedding Photographers

Visualize Entertainment is one of my favorites vendors. The staff truly love what they do and the energy carries into the event. Photobooth is super fun and creative, and I heard you may even get a few special pictures from the vendors as a bonus. Their projections, sounds, lights and fun keep the night entertaining. They balance providing fun and professionalism well!

• 2805 PATTERSON AVENUE Key West, FL, 33040 See on map
    24/7
    Location of (Visualize Entertainment)