2805 PATTERSON AVENUE, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 1

About Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Scott and I am the owner/DJ of Visualize Entertainment. Between myself and the rest of the team, we provide award-winning DJ services, lighting, and a photo booth on this beautiful little island we call Key West and throughout the Florida Keys. Taking your requests will never be an issue and we are happy to help you create the best night of your life!

Follow Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth on

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 4
Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 5
  • Casey

Casey Williams · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing Talent - Very Cool Dude - I Think We're Best Friends Now?

Scott was amazing to work with! Right away from our initial outreach we could tell Scott would deliver a great evening. From a practical/ease of mind sense, his online portal is so easy to navigate, and he is so thorough in the weeks leading up to the event...but the great aspects professionalism aside, even more important is the fact that he truly is a special artist and just an all around great person. Like the dude just gets it! He took the time to understand our own music preferences and then found creative places to go from there, simply by reading the crowd. Our guests said, in no uncertain terms, "He is the best wedding DJ we've ever seen." We couldn't agree more!

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 6
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, just like I got goosebumps while playing at your wedding I got them again when reading this post! Casey, we're totally besties now and I can't wait to get a tour of Chicago! I'm crashing on your couch, haha!

Everything really did click that night and it was just as much of a wonderful experience for me as it was for you and Kelly. Your vibe attracts your tribe and all of your guests were a ton of fun :) I wish you two a wonderful married life and nothing but happiness in all that you do.

Until next time, my friend!

Jeffrey Kosuda · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect DJ

We could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding. Scott was a low-key go-with-the-flow kind of guy and he set the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. He was true to our wishes for what we wanted to play and he read the crowd well. No cheesy games or gimmicks - he just knows how to throw a good party for the people that are there. Scott went above & beyond his duties as our hired DJ as he got to know us and made sure his services were personal to us. I had some concerns about using a DJ over a band given weddings I had been to in the past but I felt comfortable with Scott from the first time we talked over the phone. For those having destination weddings I highly recommend Scott he is authentic to the Key West as I imagine one can be and helped create an ideal Key West evening at our wedding. He let us in on Key West happenings and even arranged a live band to play a song for us the day after the wedding at a local festival. He is the kind of person that we hope to hang out with the next time we’re in Key West. It is such a reassuring and amazing feeling to know that the people ‘working’ your wedding can also be someone that we consider a friend. Highly recommend if you want personal attention, a carefree atmosphere, and someone that will likely go above & beyond for your wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, this is incredibly so nice to read! I find much joy in helping to create wondering memories, which is exactly what you experienced and I was more than happy to do all of that for you. I was very excited to have that band play a special song for you at the Full Moon Experience, and seeing that come to fruition was a feeling hard to describe. Thank you for having me a part of such a special moment in your life and I wish you nothing but happiness in your now married life :) - Scott

Cassie · Married on 05/07/2019

Scott was great!

We had a great night with Scott. Our music preferences were met completely and everyone commented on how good the music was. The overall experience was awesome and we would 100% recommend Visualize Entertainment!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

What a beautiful night it was at the Hemingway House and thank you so much for having me a part of the celebration! You and your guests were a ton of fun and it makes me smile knowing that you all had a wonderful time 😀

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Duarte Floral Design
    Duarte Floral Design Wedding Florists

Visualize Entertainment Inc are very professional, there is no doubt. Always on time, super ready with attention to details. They will make sure everybody on your wedding have a great time and stay in dance floor all night! Always a pleasure to work with!

• Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding
    Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

Scott & his team Visualize Entertainment bring valuable diversity to The FL Keys wedding market. Much more than just a DJ service. Endorsed with confidence..

• Freas Photography
    Freas Photography Wedding Photographers

Visualize Entertainment is one of my favorites vendors. The staff truly love what they do and the energy carries into the event. Photobooth is super fun and creative, and I heard you may even get a few special pictures from the vendors as a bonus. Their projections, sounds, lights and fun keep the night entertaining. They balance providing fun and professionalism well!

• 2805 PATTERSON AVENUE Key West, FL, 33040 See on map