2011 Flagler Ave., Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53
  • Real Weddings 3

About Visualize Entertainment

My name is Scott and I am the owner/DJ of Visualize Entertainment. This life of a DJ has been passion of mine since I was a child and now incredibly grateful to say I have made it my career! My approach to a wonderful night is being aware of my audience and providing entertainment that resonates with the crowd. I'm always looking for that tapping foot or excitment coming a group of people that allow me to understand what works and to keep that energy going. I also take great pride in being able to blend songs together, creating a perfect transition from one song to another. That is a skill that will help me keep people on the dance floor and flow through different genres, giving everyone a chance to hear a song they know and will want to sing to. I absolutely love what I do and would be happy to help you create a wonderful night!

Follow Visualize Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Eddie B & Company

Videos 9 Videos

210 Reviews for Visualize Entertainment

• Casey

Casey W. · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing Talent - Very Cool Dude - I Think We're Best Friends Now?

Scott was amazing to work with! Right away from our initial outreach we could tell Scott would deliver a great evening. From a practical/ease of mind sense, his online portal is so easy to navigate, and he is so thorough in the weeks leading up to the event...but the great aspects professionalism aside, even more important is the fact that he truly is a special artist and just an all around great person. Like the dude just gets it! He took the time to understand our own music preferences and then found creative places to go from there, simply by reading the crowd. Our guests said, in no uncertain terms, "He is the best wedding DJ we've ever seen." We couldn't agree more!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

Wow, just like I got goosebumps while playing at your wedding I got them again when reading this post! Casey, we're totally besties now and I can't wait to get a tour of Chicago! I'm crashing on your couch, haha!

Everything really did click that night and it was just as much of a wonderful experience for me as it was for you and Kelly. Your vibe attracts your tribe and all of your guests were a ton of fun :) I wish you two a wonderful married life and nothing but happiness in all that you do.

Until next time, my friend!
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 12/13/2020

Time of my life! :-)

Scott was an absolute joy to have at our wedding! He is easy going, attentive and knowledgeable. If you want a DJ who will go above and beyond to make your event special, choose Visualize Entertainment!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Ashley! Can you please host another party down here and bring the same guests?! You all we're so much fun!
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/30/2020

5 Star DJ!

My wife and I booked Scott to DJ our wedding in Key West, FL. Scott was easy to work with before and during the wedding. Scott assured that he is a pro at reading the crowds and goes off the flow of what he sees/feels, and he nailed it. Our wedding was a mixture of guests who have been in lock down due to COVID in 2020 and looking for a reason enjoy themselves, Scott did a great job providing the entertainment and excitement that we all needed. The dancing started right after the Father/Daughter dance, and it did not stop until we all jumped into the pool! I would highly recommend Scott for any of your events you are looking for, 5 Stars!

PS - If I had the photos from our photographer, I would post them on here to give an idea of how much fun we had, I'll try and update this when we have them.

Chase

Sent on 12/08/2020

Visualize Entertainment's reply:

Oh man, I'm soooooo glad you all kept the pool open throughout the entire night! I packed my bathing suit because I wanted to make that happen one way or another. Your crew didn't even need convincing! I had a blast that night and I'm so happy you're happy :)

Now, let's plan a ski trip! I'm holding you to it, Chase!!! Gnarrrrr!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Visualize Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

3 Real Weddings

• Duarte Floral Design Wedding Florists

Visualize Entertainment Inc are very professional, there is no doubt. Always on time, super ready with attention to details. They will make sure everybody on your wedding have a great time and stay in dance floor all night! Always a pleasure to work with!

• Bongo D / Steel Drum Wedding Wedding Musicians

Scott & his team Visualize Entertainment bring valuable diversity to The FL Keys wedding market. Much more than just a DJ service. Endorsed with confidence..

• Freas Photography Wedding Photographers

Visualize Entertainment is one of my favorites vendors. The staff truly love what they do and the energy carries into the event. Photobooth is super fun and creative, and I heard you may even get a few special pictures from the vendors as a bonus. Their projections, sounds, lights and fun keep the night entertaining. They balance providing fun and professionalism well!

• 2011 Flagler Ave. Key West, FL, 33040 See on map
    24/7
    Location of (Visualize Entertainment)