Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth Reviews

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 4
Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 5
  • Casey

Casey Williams · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing Talent - Very Cool Dude - I Think We're Best Friends Now?

Scott was amazing to work with! Right away from our initial outreach we could tell Scott would deliver a great evening. From a practical/ease of mind sense, his online portal is so easy to navigate, and he is so thorough in the weeks leading up to the event...but the great aspects professionalism aside, even more important is the fact that he truly is a special artist and just an all around great person. Like the dude just gets it! He took the time to understand our own music preferences and then found creative places to go from there, simply by reading the crowd. Our guests said, in no uncertain terms, "He is the best wedding DJ we've ever seen." We couldn't agree more!

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 6
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, just like I got goosebumps while playing at your wedding I got them again when reading this post! Casey, we're totally besties now and I can't wait to get a tour of Chicago! I'm crashing on your couch, haha!

Everything really did click that night and it was just as much of a wonderful experience for me as it was for you and Kelly. Your vibe attracts your tribe and all of your guests were a ton of fun :) I wish you two a wonderful married life and nothing but happiness in all that you do.

Until next time, my friend!
  • Ester

Ester · Married on 12/14/2019

Best DJ I've ever met!!! So engaging and fun!

If you get married in Key West, Scott is the DJ to go with. He was so nice and sweet during the planning stages, he worked with us on every aspect of the reception. People told me that DJ's help receptions go smoothly, and Scott made ours effortless. There was not a time that people were not dancing or having fun, and i got nothing but compliments for weeks after. Highly, highly recommend. I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, that's such a nice compliment!!!! I love what I do and I'm glad all the hard work paid off :) You two look super cute together and I wish you nothing but fantastic memories for the rest of your lives! Thanks for choosing Key West and having me a part of the celebration!

Chase Lavsa · Married on 11/30/2019

Above and beyond

Scott DJ'd our wedding at Audubon House and freaking nailed it. It took a sec to figure out our vibe but once he found it us and all our guests had a blast (swearing is allowed). He even took the extra step and learned a "pro wrestling" style script for the party intros. Awesome. Definitely recommend for a wedding DJ or any other hosting duties.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

The pro wrestling part was my fav 😀 Happy to hear you all had a fantastic time! Thanks for coming to Key West!

Jeffrey Kosuda · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect DJ

We could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding. Scott was a low-key go-with-the-flow kind of guy and he set the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. He was true to our wishes for what we wanted to play and he read the crowd well. No cheesy games or gimmicks - he just knows how to throw a good party for the people that are there. Scott went above & beyond his duties as our hired DJ as he got to know us and made sure his services were personal to us. I had some concerns about using a DJ over a band given weddings I had been to in the past but I felt comfortable with Scott from the first time we talked over the phone. For those having destination weddings I highly recommend Scott he is authentic to the Key West as I imagine one can be and helped create an ideal Key West evening at our wedding. He let us in on Key West happenings and even arranged a live band to play a song for us the day after the wedding at a local festival. He is the kind of person that we hope to hang out with the next time we’re in Key West. It is such a reassuring and amazing feeling to know that the people ‘working’ your wedding can also be someone that we consider a friend. Highly recommend if you want personal attention, a carefree atmosphere, and someone that will likely go above & beyond for your wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Wow, this is incredibly so nice to read! I find much joy in helping to create wondering memories, which is exactly what you experienced and I was more than happy to do all of that for you. I was very excited to have that band play a special song for you at the Full Moon Experience, and seeing that come to fruition was a feeling hard to describe. Thank you for having me a part of such a special moment in your life and I wish you nothing but happiness in your now married life :) - Scott

Cassie · Married on 05/07/2019

Scott was great!

We had a great night with Scott. Our music preferences were met completely and everyone commented on how good the music was. The overall experience was awesome and we would 100% recommend Visualize Entertainment!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

What a beautiful night it was at the Hemingway House and thank you so much for having me a part of the celebration! You and your guests were a ton of fun and it makes me smile knowing that you all had a wonderful time 😀

Mike O’Brien · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic Key West DJ

Highly recommend Scott! Our guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and Scott is a huge reason why!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Whaaaaaa?! Now that's what I like to hear! The energy was on point and I had a fantastic time as well :) Thanks for having me a part of such a special moment in your life and I wish you two all the happiness you deserve!

Mike Durand · Married on 04/27/2019

Brought the party!

Scott was a great DJ and brought the fun! He helped us with our entrance and listened to all our requests and ideas

Sent on 06/09/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Oh man, that CO2 gun was icing on the cake! Thanks to you, it's been a huge hit lately! I had a great time and thank you for having me a part of it all!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Barr · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Keys DJ and Great Support Services and Technologies for Special Events

Scott and Jimmy were so awesome to work with and they provided us with tremendous above and beyond service for my 50th birthday party followed by my wedding the next day!!! Jimmy is the best DJ on the planet earth. He seriously is. We had excellent communication leading up to our big weekend with a lot of specific requests and unique details and he took care of everything flawlessly. The music was really important to me for both of these events and Jimmy really enhanced the fun factor for everyone in attendance at both of our events. Scott also helped us with lighting, a large movie screen and projector and an awesome photo booth. I really could not be more pleased with Visualize Entertainment and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Scott and Jimmy for being such a big part of our perfect weekend in Big Pine Key!!!

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 7
    Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 8
    Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 9
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Love the pics!!! Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!! Along with Uaa and Joanna, your photo booth and scrapbooking team, we all had a blast helping you create a wonderful night! Jimmy was excited to help you with all of your music selections and he really wanted to make sure it all went perfectly. I'm glad he was able make that happen 🍾

Krista · Married on 03/08/2019

Couldn’t of had a better DJ

From the responsiveness before the event to day of everything went smooth. Scott listened to every request and truly made it enjoyable for everyone in attendance

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 10
    Sent on 03/19/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

I had a blast celebrating such a wonderful moment in your life and thank you for having me a part of it!

Kristen · Married on 03/02/2019

Highly recommend for photobooth

Scott was great!!! It was extremely easy to book and my photo booth photos came out amazing!!! He was great about having me help pick the layout and design and even mailed me my favorite ones so that I had a print version. I highly recommend for your wedding photo booth!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and glad you had such a wonderful night! Uaa had a great time working the photo booth and had nothing but wonderful things to say about your wedding. Thank you for the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life!

Joe Amaral · Married on 02/11/2019

Hemingway Home Wedding

My husband and I were married at the Hemingway Home earlier this month. We hired Scott as our DJ. Scott was incredibly easy to work with. He was very professional and brought so much fun and energy to our wedding. He talked with us extensively about our ideas for the type of music we wanted for each part our wedding (ceremony, cocktails, and reception) and he really picked up on exactly what we were looking for. Our guests complimented the music nonstop and we had a blast dancing the night away! We could not recommend Scott enough!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

The energy was definitely on point all night, and a lot of the credit goes to the amazing group of friends and family you two have in your life :) Thanks for having me a part of the celebration!

PS: To anyone readying this, these two gave out pez dispensers as part of their wedding gift to their guests. How cool is that?!?!?! #bestweddingideaever

Brenna · Married on 12/21/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Scott from Visualize Entertainment did an amazing job and we could not be happier!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! It was also great seeing you two at the Full Moon Experience Beach Party! I wish you a wonderful married life! - Scott
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Scott was the DJ for our wedding reception. He was wonderful! He kept the crowd on the dance floor the WHOLE night and we heard from so many people how much fun they had and how great they thought he was. Not only was he the perfect DJ for the day of the wedding, he was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding day and took all of our wants in to consideration. He even coordinated with our Best Man who sang and played guitar for our first dance song. We appreciate his flexibility, professionalism, expertise, and fun personality! Thanks Scott!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks for the big smile you put on my face while reading this! I had a fantastic time helping you create a wonderful night and I wish you a wonderful married life! - Scott :)

Jamie B Stark · Married on 11/30/2018

Great Energy Wedding DJ!

Scott was great to work with. We had 100 guests for a wedding at the Casa Marina..he knew exactly what we were looking for and kept everyone dancing the whole time.. He was fun and professional and that's what we wanted! :)

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth 11
    Sent on 12/18/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Well, look at that beautiful family! I had a fantastic time and thank you for having me a part of such a special moment! - Scott

Madison Smith · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect experience!

Best choice! I had destination wedding and didn’t know what to expect, and they were perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Yayyyy! Jimmy's been known to get the party started, comes pretty naturally :) We're so happy you had a fantastic night and thank you for having us a part of it all!

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2018

Didn’t leave the dance floor

Scott was an amazing DJ for our wedding. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! No one left the dance floor the entire night! He was a fabulous MC and really played to the crowd. All of our guests commented on how great the entertainment was. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! The energy you and John had on the dance floor, along with the rest of your guests, was incredible! It was awesome running into you the next day, and I wish you two a wonderful married life! I can't stop watching your video, ahhhh so much fun! https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFanMfhLEN/
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Easy to work with, flexible and FUN!!

Our experience with Visualize was great!

Planning remotely could have been super stressful, but Visualize made it easy! Scott was extremely responsive from the beginning and the online portal was a nice touch.

Jimmy DJed both our ceremony and reception and we were very happy with him! We had an especially challenging night with a crazy storm that rolled through... Which could have been a disaster given our mostly outdoor setup, but Jimmy handled it flawlessly. He did a great job MCing and keeping the night moving, and we love that he stuck to our list but also read the crowd and worked in some requests. All in all, awesome job!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

We are soooo happy to hear you had a FANTASTIC NIGHT! Thanks for all of the kind words and we wish you a wonderful married life :)

Chris Laird · Married on 10/21/2018

Scott plays all the bangers!!!

Scott is a great guy and knows how to keep the party going. We loved his energy and enthusiasm when we first spoke and he just made us feel comfortable in that he would take care of us and guarantee a great experience and he definitely delivered. He mixed in our favorites with his picks and kept the energy level

Sent on 11/20/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

The glow stick hula hooping was icing on the cake! What a wonderful night it was and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of it! Thank you so much for the kind words and I wish you a wonderful married life! Your video is a great example of what a fun crowd looks like :) https://www.instagram.com/p/BpzRN-WhnzX/

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience!

Scott is amazing! We had the pleasure of meeting Scott during our trip to Key West to check out potential venues and vendors for our destination wedding - he was awesome and down to earth. We knew right away we wanted to hire him as our DJ for our wedding! The website we used for our planning worksheets was very easy to use and kept everything organized. Scott executed our worksheets perfectly on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. Scott kept everything flowing smoothly, everyone stayed engaged and danced all night long! Thank you Scott!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words :) It was such a wonderful night and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all!

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

All the feels!

Scott was a pleasure to work with! From the get go, he was prompt at responding, well organized, and attentive. He did an amazing job at blending our requests and reading the audience’s vibes. I can’t imagine our night having gone any better...10 out 10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Woah, 10 out of 10?! Thanks and glad to hear you were so happy with my performance! Thanks for choosing Key West! - Scott
  • Katharina

Katharina · Married on 06/30/2018

Easy going - unforgettable evening

Scott was so amazing. Our guest were dancing all night long. He had the party going from start to finish. He was incredibly easy to work with in every way! I would highly recommend Scott any day for any party!
    He really made my wedding such a fun time!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Dancing and having fun is kinda a big deal to me, hehe :) Thanks for choosing me to help you create such a wonderful night! - Scott

Kerryanne · Married on 05/31/2018

I couldn't have asked for anything more. Scott was perfect, he ticked every box and got everything down to perfection. The website and planning was also fantastic it made it so easy when planning especially as I was from England getting married in Key West. He accommodated us very well and fitted in fab with all the guests.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

You all were so much fun to work with! Wait, I'm not sure I'd consider that working. Na, definitely no work involved, ha! Thanks :) - Scott

Courtney · Married on 04/27/2018

The photo booth was perfect!! I loved it and everyone else did as well. Thank you so much for making my day great!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Aren't they?! It's great to see everyone gravitate over to it and get as silly as possible. You all really knew how to have a great time :)

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2018

Jimmy was awesome! He did a great job through our ceremony and then reception. Everyone was able to hear us during the ceremony and our guests had a great time dancing after dinner. You had so much great energy and made it such a day to remember! Thank you!! Brittany & Jason

Sent on 05/05/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

It was my pleasure! Some say Fun is my middle name, maybe I should get it changed, haha. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration! - Jimmy

Debbie · Married on 03/17/2018

Scott was awesome. He read the crowd, honored all of our requests, was friendly and engaging and even was flexible with last minute changes. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth's reply:

Fun is the name of the game! You want Frank Sinatra? May I try mixing it up with some Usher at the same time?! Haha, fun times :)
    -Scott