DJ AJ Falcon

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,195 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,195 Most Popular Price

Thank you for considering us to be your Wedding DJ & MC (Master of Ceremonies)!

We can provide the PARTY you're looking for, and our experience allows us to read your guests vibe and demographics to create the right music mix by combining your playlist, guest requests (filtered according to your preferences/ Do Not Play list), being "in the moment", and improvising as needed PLUS smoothly transitioning between songs and genres. We have the right mix of experience (gained from years playing music in nightclubs, weddings, events, parties, and radio broadcasts/live mixshows), service, thoroughness, attention to detail, fun, and tasteful, professional (M.C.) I want to make your wedding the experience of a lifetime! We create fun for everyone!

The music, formalities, and MC (Master of Ceremonies) are very important aspects of your special day and I provide a detail oriented, fun, and professional service with personality. We also put much care and love into what we do that you and your guests will feel. Our guest-centered focus and experience in the hospitality industry will make you and your guests feel welcome and contributes to creating an experience vs just a DJ/MC pushing buttons. Our goal is to provide a personal and intimate connection with you & your guests in order to make your event all the more memorable.

We want to get to know your and all guest's musical preferences to create the best experience for the most important day of your life, plus our thorough planning questionaire will cover all the areas of music, formalities, and more. You will be pleased. Don't take our word for it, please see our stellar reviews from clients. You can be confident that our professional DJs will create a fun and memorable event for you. Also please visit our website djajfalcon.com and/or our Facebook page D.J. A.J. Falcon. We'd LOVE to make it even more special for you!!

Covering Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beaches, Florida Keys, the South & West coast of Florida, and Central Florida, we offer professional DJ & Master of Ceremonies (M.C.) services for weddings and any celebration.

From your first introduction to the last dance, our DJs will give your wedding event the exact style you want. Our MC style can be as low key and refined as you want to wild & crazy! We discuss this with you in advance. MC style is always in good taste, AND as Master of Ceremonies we coordinate carefully with other vendors and venue staff to ensure a fun, memorable celebration. Leadership skills behind the scenes are important as we coordinate with your venue, vendor TEAM, your bridal party (for Grand Entrance and other formalities), and your guests to ensure a memorable celebration!

We offer a complete range of services, unlimited consultations, MC services (bilingual MCs available), a do-not-play list, and liability insurance. In addition we specialize in Open Format (variety of genres) as requested by you and your guests (and improvising as needed by being "in the moment" with the overall vibe of your guests tastes and event flow).

We carry the following equipment so you don’t have to worry about renting anything for the music:

• Modern Professional Sound Systems for any size guest count
  • Additional Pro Sound Systems for Ceremony & Cocktail Hour
  • Wireless Microphone(s) for Wedding Officiant (person performing the ceremony) and couple
  • Dancefloor Lighting
  • Several exciting DJ Booth Frontboards to match your taste & decor
  • Uplighting to match your decor and enhance ballroom ambiance
  • Moving Heads to create a nightclub atmosphere
  • Monograms and other lighting to enhance decor
  • Dancing on the Cloud
  • Projector
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Stages & Dancefloors
  • Customized decor
  • Backup equipment in case
  • Much more! Just ask

Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation, We want to make your dream wedding a reality! 786-325-7696 djajfacon@gmail.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$360

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Amanda Getting married on 01/18/2027
    DJ AJ was a pleasure to have DJ our wedding. From day one he was great at communicating and learning what kind of music we like and what we envisioned the atmosphere at our reception to be. After our first wedding had to be canceled due to Hurricane damage, he was nice enough to accommodate our new date and location.

During the reception, DJ AJ was really good at keeping everyone on the dance floor. He had so much energy and enthusiasm and his music selections were perfect. We had several guests say that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this awesome review! I'm all about that communication and finding out about you and your guest's tastes. Glad I was able to make your vision of a dream wedding a reality. Glad that you enjoyed my music mix and that you & your guests had so much fun. Really warms my heart.
    Marjorie M. Married on 02/16/2022

Genuine, Personable & Got Everybody Dancing

We made the right choice with DJ AJ Falcon! Not only does he have many years of experience and has won awards for his work, to ensure a smooth and extraordinary experience with the wedding day from start to finish (including music for prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and MC for entirety), but he also genuinely tried to get to know us as a couple. He learned about me and my now husband's background and what our guests are like as far as age and background to help figure what types of songs will get the crowd dancing during the reception. I am Filipino and grew up in Bay Area, California and my husband is Cuban, raised in Miami. Let me tell you- my Bay Area friends and fam were dancing hard to hyphy music (if you know, you know). And DJ AJ Falcon knows how to direct the music one way or another to keep the crowd hyped.

I so appreciate him getting to know us and carefully planning details to make sure everything runs smoothly and that certain wedding party members are acknowledged and specific announcements were made. He is flexible and met with us via telephone call a few times, allowed us to make adjustments or add songs up until the wedding day. He met with us and our wedding planner to coordinate a timeline.

Lastly, DJ AJ Falcon is a very friendly guy and I will happily recommend him to any of my friends or family. Very reasonable pricing.

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Wow Marjorie! Thanks soooo much for this review!! I was very moved by your kind words. I really try to develop a good rapport/relationship with my couples and clients in advance of their special day. Human nature being what it is, it's easier with some couples than others. Thank you for making it easy!
    Glad I could make it a smooth experience!! My thorough detailed planning system simplifies the process and I'm glad I was able to deliver a great experience for you and your guests. Truly warms my heart.
    Flexibility is important yet seldom mentioned. Thanks for picking up on that! It takes a TEAM to deliver the DREAM, so working in conjunction with your planner and other vendors behind the scenes really makes a difference. We have to follow a timeline while keeping the right vibe and flow. Glad I could!
    Adjusting on the fly to you and your guest's dynamic vibe is also seldom discussed. I've been blessed with the ability to constantly monitor the vibe and either ride the rhythm or modify genres/ tempo. Smoothly adapting to adding songs/requests and makin em fit and flow is also super important . Glad I was able to accommodate!

Yeah I inherited my friendliness from Ma n Pop lol. They were both very social and "Life of the Party" type parents. Dad was also in the hospitality biz for many years, so I'm thankful to have parents like that and I inherited those traits. It's truly a Labor of Love for me, and reviews like yours are special to me...to know you and yours had a great time is priceless. Really.
    Thank you for your recommendation and yes, I really believe that I provide a great value considering my experience, thoroughness, attention to detail, prompt service, responsiveness, professionalism, and really, truly caring about couples and clients.
    Thank you also for your gratuity! Much appreciated! Hugs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

A. J. Falcon
A. J. Falcon
President & CDR (Chief Dancefloor Rocker ) lol

Main thing about AJ is that he cares about YOU and your event, plus creating memorable experiences, love, and a FUN great vibe!! He's empathetic and service driven. This is because of his personality coupled with a lifetime of being in and around the hospitality industry. He's been "in the biz" so to speak his whole life since his dad was a restaurateur, and AJ has been creating experiences for guests in weddings, catered events, and bars/clubs all the time. Let him show you and yours some love! It's all about YOU not him. He's a Spotlight Shiner not a Spotlight Taker. The focus is on YOU not him. He's not driven by ego, rather by a desire to serve others and create joy, love, and other positive vibe stuff.

DJ AJ has the right combination of experience as a Wedding/Event DJ, Nightclub/Bar DJ , and Broadcast Radio (has mixed live for years from nightclubs on Y100 (WHYI) and other major stations in South Florida (working alongside top radio air personalities).

On the Weddings/Events side of things, he's worked in MOST major venues in South Florida (and many smaller ones too) as well as in client's homes. Creating a memorable wedding or event experience takes a variety of skills. It's not only the obvious music programming & mixing skills, plus tasteful, not cheesy MCing, but also ability to coordinate with a vendor team (sometimes stepping into a leadership role as needed) which means to you that he has the right skills set combination to make your event a fun memorable EXPERIENCE.

Bar/Nightclub Resume includes 5 year run where he got to work at every Blue Martini (www.bluemartini.com) in South Florida, 16 years with the Cafe Iguana franchise at multiple locations, and various other popular Bars/Clubs. Here he learned how to effectively program and mix music sets to please the clientele, and build a loyal following of regulars. Skills gained here has helped him to program and mix epic sets at wedding and events.

A.J. also has corporate experience in Sales/Marketing, Banking, and insurance. He also has a BBA in International Marketing which means you will benefit from skills set gained in the corporate world as well as the entertainment world.

To find out how A.J's experience can make YOUR wedding or event memorable & fun, get in touch...text/call him 786-325-7696 or email djajfalcon@gmail. com

Miami Miami, FL, 33196
Location of (DJ AJ Falcon)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding