DJ AJ Falcon Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Amanda Getting married on 01/18/2027
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ AJ was a pleasure to have DJ our wedding. From day one he was great at communicating and learning what kind of music we like and what we envisioned the atmosphere at our reception to be. After our first wedding had to be canceled due to Hurricane damage, he was nice enough to accommodate our new date and location.

During the reception, DJ AJ was really good at keeping everyone on the dance floor. He had so much energy and enthusiasm and his music selections were perfect. We had several guests say that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this awesome review! I'm all about that communication and finding out about you and your guest's tastes. Glad I was able to make your vision of a dream wedding a reality. Glad that you enjoyed my music mix and that you & your guests had so much fun. Really warms my heart.
    Claudia D. Married on 07/16/2022

Best party dj!

We hired DJ AJ to be part of our wedding 7/16/22. AJ gave me and my husband the party of a lifetime. Our guests danced until the very last minute and the vibe was immaculate. I had friends ask me for his contact info during the wedding. Thank you for such a great party and getting everyone on the dance floor!!! It was the wedding of my dreams.

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the pleasure of being your wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies and for this great review!
    Since we began interacting, I've always felt this great connection with you, one that I strive for with all my couples and clients. Thank you for making it easy to get to know you, your vision, preferences, etc. I really care, am so happy to have provided the music and announcements for the wedding of your dreams. It really warms my heart, as did seeing how much your family & friends love you and vice versa. It truly is my "why" I do this Labor of Love. It was also alota fun playing the right mix based on our conversations and playlists in the best possible way so as to achieve maximum fun for all! Thanks again for having me as your DJ&MC!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jacob K. Married on 06/24/2022

Best DJ I’ve Had!

If you’re reading this review it’s for one of two reasons. Either you’re trying to decide if you should hire DJ AJ for your event, or you’re here leaving him a 5 star review like me because he just rocked your party!

DJ AJ was our DJ/MC at our wedding at Villa Woodbine in Miami. He came highly recommended to us from our coordinator at the venue. My favorite thing about him is how communicative he was - super quick to answer texts, calls, emails - with good, comprehensive responses.

He spent a ton of time with us on the phone before our wedding making sure he knew exactly, exactly how we wanted it to go. He was very adaptive and made sure to match the mood to keep the party going.

Also - we had a friend perform a song at our wedding. Our friend is very technical about his music - he performs all the time and has very high standards for venues. Our friend agreed, DJ AJ is an expert. DJ AJ made the whole evening special and was super accommodating - he’s a really smart guy.

We will 100% be calling him up for future celebrations, and you should too!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you Jacob for this review! It was such a pleasure to be your DJ and Master of Ceremonies! From our first interactions to your wedding day and beyond you have been so cool and I've always felt a great rapport with you and Gabriella which I strive for with ALL my couples, and it was easier in your case to feel this emotional connection which is so important. Thanks again!
    Marjorie M. Married on 02/16/2022

Genuine, Personable & Got Everybody Dancing

We made the right choice with DJ AJ Falcon! Not only does he have many years of experience and has won awards for his work, to ensure a smooth and extraordinary experience with the wedding day from start to finish (including music for prelude, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and MC for entirety), but he also genuinely tried to get to know us as a couple. He learned about me and my now husband's background and what our guests are like as far as age and background to help figure what types of songs will get the crowd dancing during the reception. I am Filipino and grew up in Bay Area, California and my husband is Cuban, raised in Miami. Let me tell you- my Bay Area friends and fam were dancing hard to hyphy music (if you know, you know). And DJ AJ Falcon knows how to direct the music one way or another to keep the crowd hyped.

I so appreciate him getting to know us and carefully planning details to make sure everything runs smoothly and that certain wedding party members are acknowledged and specific announcements were made. He is flexible and met with us via telephone call a few times, allowed us to make adjustments or add songs up until the wedding day. He met with us and our wedding planner to coordinate a timeline.

Lastly, DJ AJ Falcon is a very friendly guy and I will happily recommend him to any of my friends or family. Very reasonable pricing.

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Wow Marjorie! Thanks soooo much for this review!! I was very moved by your kind words. I really try to develop a good rapport/relationship with my couples and clients in advance of their special day. Human nature being what it is, it's easier with some couples than others. Thank you for making it easy!
    Glad I could make it a smooth experience!! My thorough detailed planning system simplifies the process and I'm glad I was able to deliver a great experience for you and your guests. Truly warms my heart.
    Flexibility is important yet seldom mentioned. Thanks for picking up on that! It takes a TEAM to deliver the DREAM, so working in conjunction with your planner and other vendors behind the scenes really makes a difference. We have to follow a timeline while keeping the right vibe and flow. Glad I could!
    Adjusting on the fly to you and your guest's dynamic vibe is also seldom discussed. I've been blessed with the ability to constantly monitor the vibe and either ride the rhythm or modify genres/ tempo. Smoothly adapting to adding songs/requests and makin em fit and flow is also super important . Glad I was able to accommodate!

Yeah I inherited my friendliness from Ma n Pop lol. They were both very social and "Life of the Party" type parents. Dad was also in the hospitality biz for many years, so I'm thankful to have parents like that and I inherited those traits. It's truly a Labor of Love for me, and reviews like yours are special to me...to know you and yours had a great time is priceless. Really.
    Thank you for your recommendation and yes, I really believe that I provide a great value considering my experience, thoroughness, attention to detail, prompt service, responsiveness, professionalism, and really, truly caring about couples and clients.
    Thank you also for your gratuity! Much appreciated! Hugs!
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 02/03/2022

Absolutely amazing

I had the pleasure of having DJ AJ Falcon at my wedding on 2/3/2022. Our first conversation I already knew I picked the right guy! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable. From the ceremony, till the last song. Everything was PERFECT. If you hire DJ AJ Falcon for any event, especially your wedding, he will not let you down. I even changed somethings last minute, and he was more than happy to work with me. Thank you for making our day such a beautiful one!

verviewReviewsServicesPhotosUpdatesAbout
    taylor dyson
    taylor dyson
    1 review·1 photo
    5 hours agoNEW

Response from the owner
    40 minutes ago
    Taylor, it was a pleasure having you and Alex as clients, and like you, I felt comfortable with you both from jump! Lol. I strive for this connection with all my couples and clients, and I thank you both for making it easier! The emotional income I receive from this Labor of Love is sooo important, as are all the social aspects of my work. Really love creating memories, experiences, & good times for people like you. Glad I could make you feel comfortable. It's mutually important.

Perfection is something I always strive for. Glad I was able to deliver perfection for your wedding! Attention to detail, planning, preparation, thoroughness, and genuinely caring all are important, but many prospective clients only think of the "party" part, which yes, is important, but so are the other things I just mentioned.

Even the best laid plans can have changes. Adaptability is also important as we often have to "go with the flow". Almost always, these changes are for the better. Another aspect of Adaptability is during the party "open dancing" part. Yes, you the client often provide a great playlist, but we as DJs have to be adaptable and improvise on the fly adding songs that fit you and your guest's tastes, and songs that have a good track record of working well. I strive for "maximum effect" on my dancing sets. Other sets are important too like cocktail hour and dinner music. They set the right vibe and are played at a conversational volume.
    I'm happy I was able to adapt to the changes and adjust to the vibe. Glad you enjoyed!!

Thanks again for the pleasure of being your DJ and Master of Ceremonies! I'd love to keep in touch with you! Love having clents like you and the social aspects of this Labor of Love!
    Jenny A. Married on 01/22/2022

Great music choice

DJ Falcon was a very professional, fun, and courteous dj to work with. He replied very quickly to any emails I sent him and was very willing to help with anything he could. When it came to the day of the wedding, he was on top of all the music cues and perfectly set the moods of the different parts of the evening. People had fun dancing and it was fantastic!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Jenny, thank you sooo much for this review and your kind words! Glad I could make it fun and memorable. It was also special to me to feel that warm, family vibe at your now husband Josh's dad's house.

Really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day and that I was able to set the right moods for each segment of your wedding, and importantly got all the cues right. Details mean alot. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me, how personally rewarding it is, to be able to be a part of weddings like yours. It's emotionally gratifying and FUN as well. So cool to see the Kookaburra bird fly the rings to you during the ceremony! It's beautiful that you get to work with birds for a living. Another unforgettable moment for me. Your Father-In-Law also nailed it on his improvised Blues tune he sang and played on harmonica!! Ha ha!! So cool that he's a bird enthusiast as well.

I wish you and Josh many years of happiness. You're a great couple! Thanks again for having me and for this wonderful review!!
  • Nelda
    Nelda S. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding reception ever!

It was a wonderful experience working with DJ AJ Falcon. He was our MD and DJ at our wedding.
    MR DJ had a difficult crowd to please, half Spanish speaking and half English speaking with ages ranging from 30 to 75, he managed to MD in both lenguaje and pleased everyone including the bride. My guests were brought ro a happy mood starring with our prelude background music Cuban Jazz from my Hometown musician Emiliano Salvador, a great way to please the bride, my guest were singing and romancing with the music he played in both language for our dinner hour, He kept our dance floor packed all night, all my guests gave my wedding an 11 out of 10 and has ro do a lot with our DJ performance, we are extremely happy with the results.

All started with meeting in person with AJ, almos a year before the wedding, we had great chemistry, he kept in contact with us frequently, he promised he will be there for us and despite everything going on around us. He was there and mastered our weddings reception in English & Spanish at the same time, he went above and beyond working with my vendors to ensure everything went smoothly., he provided great support to our Wedding coordinator and MD & DJ our Hora Loca segment, that was out of this world. Can not thank him enough for his professionalism and the enthusiasm he brought to our wedding.

If you want to have the best wedding reception without worries, you need DJ AJ Falcon to be your MD & DJ,

To keep everyone on a happy mood and on the dance floor all night mixing Cuban and Country music you have to be good on your field and he Mastered it.

We can not thank him enough!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Nelda, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this review. I was deeply moved and touched by it, and can honestly say you felt like family which is a goal I strive for with all my couples and clients. It's just much easier with some than with others chemistry and human nature being what it is. Here, I've felt a more special connection with you from jump! Lol It had this whole "I was meant to be your DJ & MC" quality to it, and even more. Hard to explain, but I think we both felt that.
    Glad I could please all your guests and do the whole bilingual thing! My college degree in Marketing combined with my DJ and corporate background has taught me to consider very carefully the demographics of any given guest mix (i.e. "read the crowd", as this serves as a template for programming and mixing the right music mix in the most impactful way. I like to call this "maximum effect" and it's one of the guiding cornerstones of this Labor of Love called my DJ & MC career. So happy your guests enjoyed it and reacted so well. Really warms my heart.
    Most don't consider the importance of skillfully and tactfully working with your vendor TEAM to create a successful outcome. It's a skill I've honed over the years in various leadership capabilities and really comes into play here.

Your Wedding Planner was similarly gifted. She had a skills set on par with, if not better than many more veteran planners I work with despite that she's a relative newbie. As a successful businesswoman, you have a great skill in spotting TALENT. Angie was awesome!

The Hora Loca group I booked for your wedding was PERFECT! They even wore the costume colors you wanted. They're pros and contributed so much to your wedding. They brought a whole 'nother level of fun!!

I really try to bring that professionalism to all my events, but it was extra special for me in your case given the rapport we built in advance of your wedding. Thank you for that!
    You hear the words "Open Format" bandied about often when it comes to DJs. It means putting together an interesting, fun, and musically diverse playlist to coincide with the demographics of your guests and the corresponding diversity in music tastes they have, and making this diverse hodgepodge sound good and create "maximum effect" for your guests, and is both an art and a science. I've been blessed with the ear and sense of feel to just "guess right" far more often than not. A DJ is constantly making playlist decisions on the fly considering client and guest preferences and other moving parts. It just clicked with your warm, friendly, fun guest's vibe! Really enjoyed it!
    Thanks again for this awesome review, your kindness, and love. Hugs to you and your loved ones!

Christian D. Married on 01/08/2022

The time of our life

What an amazing and professional experience we had.

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed! I pride myself in creating memorable experiences and strive for professionalism always. Thank you for your review!!
  • Yeilem
    Yeilem Married on 12/04/2021

Super fun Dj!!!

Although we did not end up hiring DJ AJ, his beautiful attention and care alone deserves a review! AJ has amazing energy and it is clear that he is passionate about his line of work. He is quick to respond and will work with you to make your vision come to life!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Hey Yeliem! Thank you for your kind words. As I told your fiancée Ivan, I'm here to help in any way I can even if you went with another company. Really enjoyed chatting with you both and will give you whatever advice you need regardless ok? It's really nice of you to pick up that love caring, and attention to detail I bring to weddings like yours. Thanks again! All the best!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This DJ take pride in his work!

I absolutely loved working with AJ. He made me feel so important through the process. He was responsive and organized.

On the day of the wedding he arrived hours early to perform many sound checks and made sure everything was perfect and set up well. I ask for a few things last minute and he happily accommodated them. He treated the day like it was his own wedding and for that I can’t thank him enough!

The dance floor was packed all night and he kept the party going!

Thanks AJ!!!!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I had such a great time being your DJ & MC! You and your guests were soooo much fun!!

I'm glad I was able to make you feel important. Every wedding I'm privileged to be a part of really means a lot to me, and I like to make others feel important because they really ARE important. Being responsive is a reflection of the importance I put on weddings like yours.

Being organized is an essential part of being a professional DJ & MC, yet it's seldom discussed or thought about. Thank you for commenting! Sure, the "party" part of it is important, but all that is not possible without proper planning and organization.

Adaptability and flexibility are also important, and these qualities are often necessary. I'm happy I was able to handle your changes smoothly.

I honestly care about making you, your families and guests happy, so yes, thank you for that great compliment about treating your wedding as if it was my own. In some ways, it IS like my own wedding and it warms my heart that you picked up on the care and pride I put into this Labor of Love. Thanks again for your kind words! I wish you and Cael many years of happiness!
    Jordann W. Married on 10/02/2021

Great services

Really enjoyed working with AJ. He was quick and responsive and he played an amazing mix that met the vibe and feel of our wedding perfectly! Very happy with our choice! Thank you AJ!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you soooo much for this review! You and your guests were so much fun, and your requests combined with their requests and my choices made for a great party! Your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Formalities, and Dinner were equally enjoyable! There were some memorable speeches as well! Thanks again for having me as your DJ & Master of Ceremonies!!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ you can ever hire

It was pleasure working with AJ. He is a professional and such a wonderful person. The music was great and he was the life of the party. I don't have words to describe how amazing everything was. Thank you again AJ for everything!!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

It was such a pleasure being your DJ & MC!! Thank you for your hospitality! You your family, and friends made it easy for me to feel like family which is always my goal. It makes my job more rewarding and fun.

You also gave me a great playlist which appealed to your guests as well, plus they had awesome requests that went over really well. It was easy for me to incorporate all your requests with my Club DJ skills to put together sets you and everyone enjoyed. Thanks again for having me!
  • Nina
    Nina Married on 09/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We made a friend for life!

Of all the choices we made for our wedding, hiring Dj Aj Falcon was the best one! He was referred to us by our lovely officiant Mary & Allen from Engaged to Married, and after visiting his website I was sure he was the best fit.

Aj went above and beyond to help make our wedding the best day ever. He made the planning process easy and fun, and was incredibly fast at responding to any questions I had. At the wedding, the music choices were perfect as he actively engaged with the crowd, and changed the music accordingly to fit the mood. He kept us dancing the whole time. As master of ceremonies, he was also very organized and had the wedding follow the schedule we provided perfectly. But most importantly, he fit right in with our friends and family, and felt more like a guest than a vendor we hired. He has a great sense of humor, and is a very warm, genuine person. You can tell Aj loves does what he does, and he’s simply great at it!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this review and for just being an awesome couple! Your kind, heartfelt words and loving vibe are really moving and heartwarming. Really appreciate it!

I often feel this "meant to be" quality with couples that I am privileged to be DJ and Master of Ceremonies for, and especially felt that with you both. You and your families, friends, and guests vibe made it easier for me to make that emotional connection which is sooo important and very personally rewarding. I'm glad I was able to make it all the more special, memorable, and fun!

Glad you enjoyed the planning process and that it succeeded in making your wedding a beautiful experience. I pride myself on thoroughness, service, and adaptability (being in the moment to fit the vibe of the different segments of your wedding, adjusting on the fly to the dancing part, and putting together your playlist in the best possible way). Glad I was able to do that!

"When you're here, you're family" is a feeling I strive for not only for you and your guests, but myself. I truly enjoy helping to channel that loving vibe you and your guests bring, magnifying and adding to it. It's such a great feeling. I'm privileged to be able to be a part of this love that's present. The emotional income I receive from this Labor of Love is so important. Thank you!

Finally, yeah, I like to make it fun and have fun, so there's alota improvising, spur of the moment, sense of humor things I try to use at the appropriate times to add to the experience. Thank you for mentioning and enjoying that!

Yes! You have a friend here for life! You're a special couple and I really enjoyed your Hawaii Honeymoon pics OMG a dream!!! Really looking forward to keeping in touch with you guys via social media or other.

Thanks again for having me and this really beautiful review!!
    Clare J. Married on 08/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AJ falcon is kind, fun, and so professional. We really couldn’t have asked for better.

We had an amazing time! We really suggest you consider AJ for your wedding or events. We LOVED him!!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! The love was mutual and it was a pleasure getting to know you, Carter, your families, and friends. There was a very loving and fun vibe at your wedding which was easy for me to tap into and help multiply it. Its the type of vibe I strive to create at my weddings & events, and it was even easier to help create this vibe at your wedding. I felt right at home.

Thank you for mentioning the "professional" part! There's much advance preparation that goes into making weddings and events a success. Working well with your vendor team behind the scenes is also important in creating the magic and a successful, mutually enjoyable event. Planners Shea and Ali were on top of things as was I and together we made everything behind the scenes run smoothly. The rest of the vendor team was equally professional and we worked well together.

This is a labor of love for me, and it warms my heart to know that you and everyone had a great time! I wish you and Carter many years of happiness.
    Thanks again!
    Erin H. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dj aj is the absolute best

Where do I begin with how incredible it was to work with AJ! AJ came highly recommended to me from my venue and from start to finish he was nothing short of incredible. AJ was more than accommodating our price point and made sure we received the highest quality of service. We had several phone calls with AJ that would go into great detail our plans for the entire day. AJ is so detailed, as well. He provides planning forms that are comprehensive to your day so nothing is left to chance. And if you’re especially looking for someone who will be responsive and timely AJ is your guy. If he told me he was calling at a specific time, he did to the minute. AJ worked so hard to ensure the music was exactly as we envisioned and the event was seamless because of him. Thank you AJ!!!!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! It really captures the essence of what I do, and that is to give my all to to couples like you in order to create memorable, fun experiences. Bringing clients like you and their guests joy and fun is my "why". It's very personally rewarding in ways many can't imagine.

I'm service driven and yes, the thoroughness helps me cover all the important aspects of making weddings & events for clients like you successful, and leaving nothing to chance or not addressed in advance.

In your case, we also had great chemistry and on a personal note, I really enjoyed all our interactions. I was equally impressed by your thoroughness professionalism, and all around cool fun vibe!

It was a pleasure being your DJ & Master of Ceremonies! Thanks again for having me and for this phenomenal review!!!
    Armando V. Married on 07/10/2021

A True Professional DJ

Working with AJ Falcon was great right from the start since our consultation I knew he was the DJ company for our wedding. Excellent communication and coordination. He would quickly reply to my texts (and there were many! LOL). He is a great master of ceremonies and the music selections, sound system & lights were on point and kept everyone dancing all night long. I will be using his company for any parties in the future. I highly recommend his DJ company for weddings or any other type of party you’re having.

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this great review! It was a pleasure to be your DJ & MC and glad you picked up on that I try to respond quickly as I'm service driven, and really care about clients like you and your guests. I'm a lil like Olive Garden, when you're here, you're family! Lol I try to enhance that family and friends vibe. Thanks again!
    Liz Married on 06/27/2021

Magnificent!

AJ was awesome! From the moment we first spoke till the end of the night, it was a pleasure working with him. He was professional, friendly and accommodating. He played all types of music, which kept our guests happy and dancing all night. From youngest to oldest, from current beats to oldies, he was definitely on point. Many thanks AJ for truly helping make a small wedding into a special event. I highly reccomend him and would definitely hire him again!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! It really warms my heart to know you and your guests had fun, and I was able to make it all the more memorable and special for you. This is my "why" I do this Labor of Love. Really enjoyed myself seeing both you and your guests dance. Thank you so much for having me and for this review & recommendation!!
    Susan B. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect DJ for our wedding

AJ Falcon is the perfect DJ - organized, fun and a truly wonderful person. He made our wedding a fun event

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Your wedding was so much fun!! LOVED the Jimmy Chu kicks you wore for the reception lol!!! Both you and your guests brought a fun, festive party energy, and it was easy for me to tap into that and multiply it. Your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour were enjoyable as well. I appreciated hearing your enthusiasm of how happy you were with everything (music, decor, lighting) DURING your actual wedding. Good vibes multiply and spread. It was a great time for me as well. Thanks again for having me! Thank you for your kind words and this review! Hugs!
    Sandra U. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

200% Recommend DJ AJ Falcon!

DJ AJ Falcon DJ’ed at my mom’s wedding in Naples, FL on June 12, 2021. We contacted him after reading reviews online and searching in the Knot. Interviewed a few people but didn’t really click with anyone as much as we did with him. He had all the characteristics a DJ should have, he was engaging, approachable, and knowledgeable about both Latino and American music, which was very important to us as the couple had different backgrounds. I mentioned to him that my mom didn’t have a wedding planner, so he took the time to check-in with her every so often to help her in whichever way was needed. He sent her forms to complete to get to know the bridal party better and to make sure that he included songs that they wanted to hear that day (and to completely avoid songs that they would NOT like!). Throughout the couple of months prior to her wedding, he always got in touch and let us know that he was there to help. The day of, he arrived on time and set up his equipment where indicated. People at the party had a lot of fun! He was able to entertain a very diverse crowd- not only in terms of nationalities but ages as well. Although it was a small party- 60 people or so, it definitely felt like there were 100 people that day, since most guests danced all five hours of the party! We could not speak any more highly of DJ AJ Falcon and thank the internet stars that we found him! He was a joy to work with, and was reliable, fun, and very caring of our business. Thank you DJ AJ Falcon!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Wow! Thank you for this great review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your Mom, and make the wedding fun and memorable for all! You're very sweet and I really appreciate your kind words. Weddings like Connie and Lee's are my "why" I enjoy this Labor of Love. It's really very personally and professionally rewarding. Thanks again! Hugs!
    Rita M. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most fun And best quality party experience ever !!!!

Myself and my guests
    Would hire DJ AJFalcon
    For any event ! He’s amazing
    Kept the guest dancing all night!!
    What better party than that

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for that compliment! I really enjoyed keeping your guests dancing all night. That's always my main goal. Glad I was able to combine your excellent playlist with my own choices to have kept em dancin. I had a great time as well. Thanks for having me!!
  • Christopher
    Christopher S. Married on 03/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond - Guest Still Raving - Best Day Ever!

AJ was amazing to work with in getting our wedding day planned and executed better than we could have hoped. The DJ is always a huge part of the events and our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the reception and overall vibe of the night.

BIG THANKS to AJ for being so good at understanding the crowd and changing gears when necessary to keep things fun throughout the night. There was even a point during our cocktail hour during which there were some technical issues (no fault of his) that cut the music for a short time. Being the professional he is, he had a backup boombox to keep things moving while he scrambled (and succeeded) getting things back in action. We also had last minute change to setup a projector and screen so we could play a video we put together of clips from our family and friends that could not attend (boooo COVID). AJ showed up several hours before our wedding events started and saw me setting this up and offered to help connect the setup to his speakers so everyone would be able to easily hear. We did not ask for this or inform him that we would need such a setup, but he went out of his way (unpaid!) to help us share our special moment even with those who could not be there.

Lastly, his planning for the event was second to none. He was accessible, friendly, and flexible when it came to us outlining what we wanted, but also ensuring that we stayed within reason. We remember receiving several forms from him to fill out regarding our music choices, names of important people in the wedding, speeches, etc., and thinking, "This is more homework than our high school son gets." However, I will be the first to say that the efforts were more than worth our time as we not online got a clear plan in place which relieved quite a bit of anxiety, but we also realized how many important details we either did not fully plan for or just forgot to think about altogether.

We could go on about the service, but we have no regrets and would highly recommend AJ's work. He was phenomenal and my family, my wife, and I enjoyed stress-free (as much as it can be) wedding day that we will surely never forget.

Thanks, AJ!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Your kind words really touch my heart and remind me of my "why" I do this Labor Of Love. You guys were so much fun! I appreciate you having me as your Wedding DJ/ MC and this great review! Thank you!
    Jackelyn Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience highly recommend.

DJ A.J Falcon was absolutely amazing, he delivered great music with lots of smiles, thank you for making my special day even more amazing!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this great review! Glad I could make your special day all the more memorable and fun for you and your guests! Happy that you enjoyed the music mix and smiles! You and your guests MADE me smile. Thanks again!
    Lennis S. Married on 03/19/2021

What a fantastic night!

Dancing to his tunes and the energy he brings is amazing! He is skilled with MCing and took us on a musical journey! I highly recommend AJ!

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for your great review! So happy you enjoyed the music mix and MCing. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You, your family and friends were so much fun! Thanks again for the review and recommendation!! I wish you both many years of happiness!
    Adrian F. Married on 01/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

He kept us dancing all night long

Mr. Falcon is very experienced and very professional!!! His music kept us dancing all night! Would definitely recommend his service!
illustration stars