DJ AJ Falcon Reviews

59 | Miami, FL

59 Reviews for DJ AJ Falcon

Amanda · Getting married on 01/18/2027

DJ AJ was a pleasure to have DJ our wedding. From day one he was great at communicating and learning what kind of music we like and what we envisioned the atmosphere at our reception to be. After our first wedding had to be canceled due to Hurricane damage, he was nice enough to accommodate our new date and location.

During the reception, DJ AJ was really good at keeping everyone on the dance floor. He had so much energy and enthusiasm and his music selections were perfect. We had several guests say that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2018

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this awesome review! I'm all about that communication and finding out about you and your guest's tastes. Glad I was able to make your vision of a dream wedding a reality. Glad that you enjoyed my music mix and that you & your guests had so much fun. Really warms my heart.
  • Yeilem

Yeilem · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Super fun Dj!!!

Although we did not end up hiring DJ AJ, his beautiful attention and care alone deserves a review! AJ has amazing energy and it is clear that he is passionate about his line of work. He is quick to respond and will work with you to make your vision come to life!

Sent on 04/06/2021

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Hey Yeliem! Thank you for your kind words. As I told your fiancée Ivan, I'm here to help in any way I can even if you went with another company. Really enjoyed chatting with you both and will give you whatever advice you need regardless ok? It's really nice of you to pick up that love caring, and attention to detail I bring to weddings like yours. Thanks again! All the best!

Rita M. · Married on 04/10/2021

The most fun And best quality party experience ever !!!!

Myself and my guests
    Would hire DJ AJFalcon
    For any event ! He’s amazing
    Kept the guest dancing all night!!
    What better party than that

Sent on 04/10/2021

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for that compliment! I really enjoyed keeping your guests dancing all night. That's always my main goal. Glad I was able to combine your excellent playlist with my own choices to have kept em dancin. I had a great time as well. Thanks for having me!!

Jackelyn · Married on 03/20/2021

Great experience highly recommend.

DJ A.J Falcon was absolutely amazing, he delivered great music with lots of smiles, thank you for making my special day even more amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2021

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this great review! Glad I could make your special day all the more memorable and fun for you and your guests! Happy that you enjoyed the music mix and smiles! You and your guests MADE me smile. Thanks again!

Lennis S. · Married on 03/19/2021

What a fantastic night!

Dancing to his tunes and the energy he brings is amazing! He is skilled with MCing and took us on a musical journey! I highly recommend AJ!

Sent on 04/06/2021

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for your great review! So happy you enjoyed the music mix and MCing. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You, your family and friends were so much fun! Thanks again for the review and recommendation!! I wish you both many years of happiness!

Adrian F. · Married on 01/15/2021

He kept us dancing all night long

Mr. Falcon is very experienced and very professional!!! His music kept us dancing all night! Would definitely recommend his service!

Sent on 04/08/2021
  • Pleasant

Pleasant G. · Married on 01/02/2021

Great DJ: recommended

It was great working with DJ Falcon. He is super professional and an amazing DJ. Definitely recommend him

Sent on 04/09/2021

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We made the magic happen! Love the vibe there!

James W. · Married on 06/30/2020

Caring and Listening

AJ helped is greatly in the organizing of our day and music services. He was friendly, listened and spent time with us testing out equipment ahead of the day to ensure our overseas families could join via zoom. A highlight was (after things were packed up and everyone left) that he played a special song just for us as a final dance before we departed.

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Silje

Silje G. · Married on 03/27/2020

Wedding DJ

AJ was great to work with. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and party. He also MC'd the whole event. We had a challenging crew with people from USA, Mexico and Norway and yet the dancefloor was packed all night. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2020

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for having the pleasure of being your DJ/MC!! You guys were fun, and I enjoyed watching the poetry in motion of your memorable first dance as well as the international music I got to play. Loved it! Taak! Gracias!

Noah B. · Married on 03/20/2020

Saved the Day

D.J. AJ Falcon was the absolute best D.J. I have met or had the luck of working with. My bride and I were running 30 min behind or more, during the crazy pandemic, and this D.J. right here made everything happen smoothly and joyfully. We met with him 3 or so times before the event going over the same details every time. Minor changes here and there but at first seem so over the top repeating. Now that I experienced his goods, I appreciate every meeting we had. By having all the meetings and going over everything in so much detail, when we had to change things on the fly at the wedding, he had everything ready to go for any circumstance.

Sent on 03/29/2020

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

It was really a pleasure to get to know you and Yesenia! You're a sweet couple, and I loved being your DJ/MC! It adds another level of connection when I already have a history with your family as a DJ for your dad's birthday parties. A big part of why I do this is to make that connection with couples like you! Attention to detail is soooooo important, and is one of my cornerstones, and in person meetings whenever possible allows us to get to know each other which then translates into a more memorable experience for you and your guests. I really enjoyed you and your wife's vibe! It was my pleasure to meet up with you. Adaptability is another thing which is really important, but seldom a consideration. Glad I was able to go with the flow and make it a great night for us all. Thanks Noah for this heartfelt review!

Ricardo · Married on 03/16/2020

Wow ?? Aj is the best Dj in South Florida. Very experienced. Great on the microphone and knows how to move the crowd.

My Go-To Dj in South Florida

Sent on 02/28/2018

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this review and for making me your go to DJ Glad you enjoy my services! It's always a pleasure to move the crowd and have a good time with 'em on the mic in a tasteful yet fun way. #nocheese lol
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Married on 02/02/2020

Hire this man!

Being a couple that doesn't dance, I wasn't thrilled about trying to find a DJ for our wedding but I didn't want our reception to be awkward! Let's just say thank goodness I found A.J!! Between his patience with my indecisiveness in choosing songs and his amazing communication, A.J was the best! Our outdoor reception got rained on for most of the night but he had us and almost everyone out dancing in the rain! I hit him with some last minute changes throughout the night and he never missed a beat. Dancing to "It's Raining Men" in the rain was my highlight of the night! So many guests raved about the music and everyone looked like they were having so much fun which is all I could've hoped for. He is genuinely a kind person and who doesn't want that good energy on their wedding day?! SO THANKFUL to have found A.J!

Sent on 03/02/2020

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

I am so glad that you had fun and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me, and for this glowing review!! You made it a pleasure to be patient lol, and happy that I could help guide you with regard to music and formalities. You made it even easier to have that communication which is so important, and you and your guests were sweet and fun! We adapted to the rain which is always a possibility here in South Florida, and didn't let it "dampen" our spirits lol. Your It's Raining Men request was fun and timely ha ha! It warms my heart that your guests also had nice things to say and had fun! Bringing joy and showing love to others is my "why" I do this Labor of Love. You're also very kind, and I love what you do for a living. Thanks again! Hugs!

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing DJ!

DJ AJ was a PLEASURE to work with. He was always responsive and took charge of our musical needs from start to finish. As a bride, I was so calm knowing that our DJ had it all taken care of and he did not disappoint. He had our entire family and friend group up and dancing. DJ, thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable. You were awesome and we will be hiring you for our future party needs!!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review! You guys made it so easy for me to provide a memorable experience for you, and make that "family" type of connection I strive for. Look forward to hopefully being your Family DJ moving forward. You are a fun, cool couple!

Jake · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Time

Thank you for such an amazing time. You absolutely nailed it. Everyone was up dancing all night, young and old, and that is exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • Cassea

Cassea S. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great DJ and Exceptionally Outstanding!

Awesome DJ!! He was very attentive and our guests loved him!! Kept everyone dancing till the very end!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

It was a pleasure to be your DJ at this cool venue! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad I could be attentive to all your needs and that the guests loved it. That's so important! LOVE to see guests dancing the night away and celebrating your love! It was a fun, memorable celebration!
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 10/05/2019

Happiest girl in the whole usa

AJ was the star of our show making our wedding an unforgetable dance party. It was a day I will never forget!! He had an excellent play list and knew exactly when to switch things up when the songs didn't get the people on their feet. My guest said "You know how to throw a party" . Music was my priority and after several conversations with AJ he knew exactly what I wanted and added his own flair to make the party that much bettter. Words can't express our grattitude. THANK YOU AJ .

Sent on 10/11/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

You were so much fun!! I loved you and your guest's vibe! Thanks so much for your thank you card and for this great review! Glad I could make your big day unforgettable. Yes, I feel blessed and grateful to be "in the moment", adjust on the fly to changing dynamics on the dancefloor , and keep the guests movin & groovin! Glad that the combination of our communication, your requests, and my own music choices made it such a great party. I too am grateful for having been a DJ for a couple like you. Merci beacoup! lol Thanks!
  • F

Faith A. · Married on 09/09/2019

100% amazing

The best DJ EVER. So sweet humble and kind. Really takes care of his customers and makes sure they’re happy!!!!! Great communication and I could go on and on. He’s AMAZING!

Sent on 09/11/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you! Love you guys, your family, and the way you made me feel. Glad I could make it all the more special! Hugs!
  • Jessyca

Jessyca · Married on 07/27/2019

AJ was absolutely amazing! I am a wedding planner and used him now for my very own engagement party and my guests were thrilled. My fiance and I had an amazing time and truly could not have seen our night going any better. Our families enjoyed their time so much and the dance floor was always moving. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2017

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

You're amazing as well! I'm flattered that as a wedding planner, with a greater knowledge of what makes a wedding successful, would say such nice things about me. Much obliged! The bar is raised higher with a wedding professional like you, and I'm thrilled to have delivered such a fun time. LOVE to keep that dancefloor movin! It's part of my "why" I do this Labor of Love. Thanks for the recommendation and review!!

Juanita L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Christoher and Mana Carrasco Wedding to Remember!

I want to thank AJ for his hard work and dedication. He did a great job on MCing my sons wedding event. AJ was able to work with changes effortlessly without the guest knowing of any changes. The music was on point and everyone had a blast! Thank you AJ for all that you have done in making my sons wedding memorable!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

It was a pleasure! Thank you so much for having me. Your son Christopher and Mariana make a beautiful, loving couple.

Rachel Y. · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best!!!

AJ was amazing, super professional. We had some last minute changes and he knocked them out of the park. He wanted to make sure our guests were ready to party!

Sent on 07/09/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

I'm ready to be in the next Marvel Super Hero movie as...Super Professional lol j/k. I like to kid around, and humor is so important. Yeah, I like to deliver a thorough, detail oriented, professional service. You have to adapt to changes in a wedding or event and adjust smoothly on the fly. Glad I was able to do this for you! You and your guests were a blast and yeah, they came ready to party! You gave me some great requests, and I improvised and added songs that complemented your playlist. Glad I could make it fun and memorable for you and your guests! The venue was awesome, cool, "funky" lol, and fun!!

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome DJ!

My fiancé and I had DJ AJ for our wedding in Key Largo and we was absolutely amazing! He played great music and made sure everyone was up dancing and having a great time which was really important to me! He was very through and went through every detail to make sure we had the best night! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review! I really appreciate your kind words. So glad you and your guests enjoyed the music mix, and that your guests were dancing up a storm! lol Thank you for mentioning the detail oriented aspects of my service as well. I pride myself on my thoroughness, attention to detail, and playing the right music at the right time. Thank you so much for having me and for the work you both do. Wish you many years of happiness!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2019

AJ made our night!!

All I have to say about AJ is WOW! He truly made our wedding unforgettable. We didn’t have a wedding planner, but AJ was always there to help. We had quite an eclectic crowd and he pleased everyone! I would highly recommend him. We’re still getting compliments!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Love the WOW!! Same way I feel about you both. Glad I get to keep in touch with fun brides like you via social media. Leadership at events is one of my strengths, and I'm glad I was able to coordinate the music and formalities with you, and to help in every way. It was a pleasure! Variety is the spice of life, and I'm so happy I was able to put together a varied, diverse playlist which incorporated your requests in a good way to keep the party flowin and goin! Glad you got so many compliments! Getting that feedback is so very personally rewarding, and my "why". Thanks Hun for this great review! Hugs!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic wedding DJ!

I can't say enough about AJ. He was absolutely fantastic at our wedding on the beach. Everyone had a blast. He was responsive and answered all my questions. He was so much fun! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Thanks Jaclyn so much for this great review! LOVE beach weddings, and glad I was able to make yours all the more memorable. Glad I could show you and guests a great time. I'm all about the bass...um...I mean answering the questions lol. I really care about couples like you, and I'm so happy I could answer your questions. You and your guests were alota fun as well. I feed off of that energy, joy, and synergy that vibe you and your guests had that night. Thank you for the recommendation. I wish you both many years of happiness!

Amy E. · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing & fun!

AJ exceeded our expectations & made our small intimate wedding feel just as fun & extravagant as a large affair. He’s very thorough in understanding exactly what you want & or any specific requests you might have. We hired a saxophone player to play along to his music & he was able to assist us with communicating with him since he only spoke Spanish. That helped us tremendously! He went over & above by taking pictures & videos of our wedding venue & caught moments we would have never seen otherwise! He’s very friendly, fun & easy to deal with. He even helped pour the champagne for our toasts! Would absolutely recommend AJ for any function. 5 stars!

Sent on 04/14/2019

DJ AJ Falcon's reply:

Amy you're awesome! Thank you for this review which really warms my heart. I strive to exceed expectations, and I'm glad I could for your wedding. Small, intimate weddings, almost by definition allows me to make a more personal connection with you and your guests. Thoroughness is something important to me, as getting all the small details right is essential. Speaking Spanish comes in handy! Lol Glad I could help! There's alota behind the scenes stuff that requires leadership and coordination to get it right. Smells Like TEAM Spirit lol is important also. It was so much fun! Glad I could help!