Blueye Images Reviews

Blueye Images 6
Blueye Images 7

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Absolutely stunning photos!

I don't even know where to begin with this review, other than saying that if you need a photographer for your wedding LOOK NO FURTHER!!! From the beginning Lona was a joy to work with, so personable and she really took the time to get to know me and what I wanted. I felt an instant connection during our first conversation and it made the experience much more comfortable and relaxed (as I don't love having my photo taken). We had a very large group for our destination wedding and lots of large group shots that I had requested. Lona was such a pro, it was impressive to watch how she managed the group, kept everyone focused (while still having fun) and ensured that every photo I asked for was taken (and in record time, I still can't believe we got everything in the amount of time that we had). Once I was able to see the photos I was completely blown away, they are so beautiful and captured all the best moments from the day. The portraits are just stunning, but the candid shots are just as wonderful and Lona missed NOTHING. I had seen her work prior to hiring her so I knew she was good, but the final product completely exceeded my expectations. It was well worth the price, I will have these gorgeous photos forever and I would not change one thing that we did. Thank you Lona for such a wonderful experience!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Blueye Images 12
    Blueye Images 13

Aimee · Married on 10/08/2018

3 cheers for Blue Eye

Lona was professional friendly talented and certainly flexible when the hurricane came through the middle of our ceremony, Would definitely recommend her. Very easy to work with .

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Blueye Images 19
  • Rewa

Rewa Ryan · Married on 06/02/2018

Professional, Friendly, and Knowledgable

Working with Lona was by far one of the easiest things about our wedding! She was very fun to work with and was able to help me decide on the right photo opps for my husband and I. The quality of the photos was beyond my expectations. I would highly reccomend Blue Eye Images to anyone getting married in Key West.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

Loved working with Blueye Images!

My husband and I had our wedding at Casa Marina in April and we couldn't be happier that we chose Lona and her team to capture our perfect day. We received our sneak peek pictures about a month after our wedding and we were stunned how beautiful they came out. Lona has an amazing talent at capturing raw emotion in an elegant way. Plus, she is so easy to get along with and she is very prompt and professional with communication (which is super important with a destination wedding!). You can not go wrong with picking Blueye Images as your photographer. We are so grateful for all of the beautiful photos that we now get to love and cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Lona has been great to work with from day one. She’s responsive and easygoing and for two people who are picture shy she helped made us feel comfortable and it shows in the pictures! Lona took such wonderful photos of our Audubon House garden wedding, both portraits and candid photos of us and our guests. She was really able to capture the joy we felt on our big day, we look as good as we felt!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Blueye Images 27
    Blueye Images 28
    Blueye Images 29

Gina · Married on 04/07/2018

Lona and her team are amazing! Our original wedding date was scheduled for Sept 30th but Hurricane Irma decided we would have other things to do that day. Lona was so flexible and responsive to our panicked emails and numerous date changes thereafter. When our BIG day finally came, in April, Lona and her team were there. SO easy to work with! We met with Lona a couple days before our wedding to work on the important things - the who's who in the family and what "iconic" pictures we wanted/needed. The day of our wedding Lona came and was more than prepared. She took amazing shots and when the formal picture time came, it was like a well oiled machine of who is in the pic, who is out, and move on. It wasn't rushed but my husband and I were like let's get these done and get to the party. Lona happily obliged. Not only did we love her but my family did as well. A few months before our wedding, I sent Lona a picture of me and my brother from when we were kids and asked her if we could recreate it. She remembered and nailed the shot! We have received over 70 pics so far which is holding us over until the many hundreds come back. We know we will love them and have no idea how we will choose between them for our album. They all came out so great.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Holly Fitzwater · Married on 03/17/2018

Blueeye Images is top notch!

I had a beautiful beach front wedding in Key West. Blueeye Images caught every moment in such a beautiful way. I am beyond pleased with everything, I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Cheryl · Married on 01/27/2018

Lona is absolutely amazing! She flew all the way out to Colorado (in the winter) to capture our big day! She is very professional, creative, and so much fun to work with! We LOVE all our photos and are so thankful she was able to be a part of this adventure with us!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Dan · Married on 11/11/2017

Lona from Blueye Images is simply fantastic! She was more than helpful with any and all question and concerns I had. She did a phenomenal job and all aspects of the photo shoot I had scheduled. She made it very personal and something I will never forget. Thanks again !

Sent on 12/20/2016

Allison · Married on 07/15/2017

Deciding to have Lona as our photographer was by far one of the best decisions we made. From the first conversation, we knew we were in good hands! Lona is incredibly talented, personable, and professional. I felt like we were friends forever! She got us! Who we were. She was amazing with the kids in our bridal party and adults too! One of the most important shots for us was sunset. And when I tell you she nailed it, she nailed it!! Many people told me they look straight out of a magazine! Couldn't agree more. She will do what it takes to get the perfect shot! The candid shots are absolutely amazing! Her eye is absolutely incredible!! So grateful she was available for our special day!! <3

Sent on 08/01/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 04/08/2017

To say Lona at Blueye Images was absolutely amazing is an understatement. She literally made our wedding day so incredibly fun, easy going, while still remaining professional and super timely on great shots. Her talent is undeniable. I was lucky to click with Lona immediately upon meeting in person. We felt beyond comfortable knowing we were placing our trust and investment in her for our big day, especially with it being a destination wedding. My husband laughs at me but we will probably make it down to Key West again for our baby pictures and holiday cards just to work with Lona again. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

We hired Lona and Blueye Images for our wedding after seeing her amazing reviews on weddingwire. She was really responsive when I was inquiring about her company early on and throughout the process! She worked seamlessly with our over vendors and was so sweet and we were so glad that she was there for our big day! It's only been a week since the wedding but I can't wait to get back our photos because I know they will be beautiful!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/11/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lona! As soon as my fiancée and I met her, we knew immediately that we wanted her to be our photographer. Lona is professional, experienced, kind, and so much fun to be around! Throughout the year leading up to our wedding she made sure to check in with us and made herself available for us to email, call, and even visit whenever we were in town. I was so anxious to get our preview photos back after the wedding. She delivered on time and her photos blew away our expectations. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Thank you Lona!!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Charlene · Married on 11/19/2016

Lona is amazing!! Really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Lona is an amazing photographer and very easy to work with. Her pictures are beautiful and she really does a wonderful job of capturing the moment. You will not be disappointed if you choose her. Photos last for a lifetime, they are one of the most important parts of special events, and I am so glad that we chose Lona to capture our special moment. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jess · Married on 05/12/2016

We absolutely loved Lona. Such a nice person to work with and we absolutely loved our photos. If we lived in Florida we would use her all the time!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lindsey · Married on 02/20/2016

LONA IS THE BEST!!! Her pictures are perfection (check out her website - the photos speak for themselves) and she has a great personality. Lona photographed our wedding and our trash the dress shoot. First of all, hanging out with her is like hanging out with a friend (e.g. totally comfortable and enjoyable), which is what you want on your wedding day. At the same time, she had total control over the situation and made sure we got the shots we wanted. She also spent extra time with us for our trash the dress shoot, despite being 9 months pregnant! She is super responsive and offered wedding planning advice above and beyond what you'd expect from your photographer (e.g. wedding exit ideas, etc.). Every time I hit a planning snag (where to have the ceremony, changing venues, etc.), I called Lona because she always had great advice and I trusted her eye. We HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Natalie · Married on 02/19/2016

Lona was amazing! We were so in love with the finished product. She was so comforting and so easy to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Anne · Married on 01/16/2016

I can say that Lona was one of the only vendors I truly enjoyed working with when planning our wedding and the day of. During the planning process, she offered a lot of advice on day of planning and other tips that were totally out of the realm of a wedding photographer. She also went above and beyond to help me make a non-traditional first look location happen.

The quality of the photos are also great! The colors are beautiful and people look great!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Lydia · Married on 10/02/2015

Extraordinary talent, above and beyond service, and the epitome of fabulous are the three phrases I would use to describe Blueye Images. My spouse and I eloped in Key West so have fantastic photos was incredibly important to me since they would be the only way we could share our wedding visually with our loved ones as well as keep for our own memories later in life. Working with Lona was like working with an gifted friend. She invested the time in getting to know our personal style, must have photos, and just who we were as people. Also, since she's a native Conch (Key West resident) she knows the area like the back of her hand and was able to take us to locations we would have never known or thought of on our own. We've shared about 20 "sneak peek" photos with our friends and the overwhelming first response has either been "Absolutely beautiful" or "Gorgeous"! I would recommend Blueye Images over and over again! You will definitely be glad that you decided to use them.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2015

The moment Lona walked into the door of my room on my wedding day my nerves were eased. Through the whole wedding process, Lona made everything easy and was able to answer any questions or give great advice when asked. We had her for 8 hours and she used this time excellently to get great pictures of not only the pre ceremony, ceremony, and reception, but drove us around town to get great wedding photos of Key West. We were shocked at the quality of our photos, catching each memorable moment throughout the day and capturing the true essence of Key West during the process. We can not say enough great things about Blueye Images, their quality, professionalism, responsiveness, and value exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful photographs that capture one of the most important days of your life

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • User5192147 · 2+ years ago

Simply Amazing. My wedding planner introduced my to Lona of Blueye Images and it was an instant connection. A few minutes into my initial meeting with Lona, I knew that she was going to be my photographer.

All I wanted from my wedding is for my guests to be happy, and to have amazing pictures. She fulfilled every wish I had that day. I got a sneak peek of my pictures today. The pictures turned out so well, that here, less than 24 hours after seeing them, I had to write a review. Lona is so relaxed and doesn't make you feel like you're posing. She is just incredibly talented. The photos are simple and breathtaking from start to finish.

Outstanding work. She really made my day that much more special. I now have incredible pictures that will hold better memories than my mind can ever recreate.

We would highly recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Karla · Married on 05/30/2015

Lona was amazing from the first interaction we had with her at her studio. She is extremely professional and very responsive. She guided us through the entire process, kept us on track and made the entire experience, a fun one!! Lona was with us for 8hrs. on the day of. We did a set of "Around town pictures". Best idea ever!! This was one of the best parts of the day. We posed for a few pictures, at very colorful places; we laughed, and when it was time for the ceremony we were so relaxed and enjoyed it even more!! Her Fun-Vibrant personality helped us easy our nerves. All our guests loved her as well.

The Sneak Peak photos came two weeks after the wedding day. They were stunning. She captured us as a couple and made our personalities shine through. She has an eye for every single shot. We highly recommend Lona for your destination wedding in Key West.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/24/2015

Lona was amazing the day of the wedding! We've only gotten our preview and we are just floored by how beautiful the pictures are. She was great all day being fun (making us smile and laugh as we took pictures!) and appropriately assertive (she made sure we got all of our must have pictures and stayed on time!) She was also creative and did a great job giving direction and making sure everyone looked perfect in the picture. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and our album!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jackie · event on 03/08/2015

Lona was absolutely wonderful to work with. We experienced one of the best most special times of our lives with Lona. Our engagement shoot was perfection. She is amazing in so many ways, fabulous work, hilarious, laid back little conch awesomeness. Best photographer in Key West. I Highly recommend her to any occasion to capture beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/19/2015