Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

Videos 3 Videos

70 Reviews for Dj Buggy

Annabel Gordon · Married on 06/16/2020

The Best DJ!

I will start this review off with the cliché ‘I have never written a review before.’ When the truth is, I have never written a review in my life. I am not the kind of person who complains or sings the praises of people behind the keys of a computer. However, a few people truly went above and beyond for our recent wedding in Key West Florida, that it would be a crime not to let other potential clients know about them!

My now husband, Kris hails come America and I am from Australia. While we call Australia home, we decided upon a destination wedding in Key West Florida. We prioritized music as an important element of our big day. Our fabulous wedding planner Kelly Fowler from Just Save The Date recommended DJ Buggy and Lemon Russty and it was a perfect recommendation!

DJ Buggy and Lemon Russty did not miss a beat (pun intended!). There website selection process was super simple and all songs we chose for those special moments were played at the right time. Lemon Russty even learnt a few extra songs that we requested.

The dance floor was so much fun. We had everyone from our 1 year old nephew to my 89 year of Gran on the dance floor. The music was perfect will everyone dancing and laughing along. We cannot recommend the combination of DJ Buggy and Lemon Russty enough. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Mandee

Mandee · Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect DJ for our event

Professional, easy to work with, responsive and absolutely an awesome DJ for your event. Our wedding reception went off without a hitch, the songs he played after each speech were perfect and showed he was paying attention to detail 100%. He mixed all our requests so well and was a pleasure to interact with. We had a small wedding but he kept all of the dancing guests on the floor the whole night. Thank you, if we ever have a special event in the keys again, you will be our DJ!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth A. Smith · Married on 01/12/2020

DJ Buggy Key West Wedding Party Master Music Mixer

DJ Buggy provided music for our destination wedding in Key West from the ceremony - to cocktail hour - dinner hour - and dance party reception. He was so easy to work with - placing top picks in a portal - and he - based on his experience and talent - mixed the music. Together with Rusty Lemmon - he got the 50 year old plus crowd dancing for 2 hours straight. Talented young man - with a special gift to get the party started and keeping it going until the final bell. DJ Buggy provided a wedding reception dance party I thought only existed in my dreams!

Sent on 02/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dj Buggy FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Rachel E Ligon Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Buggy is AWESOME! Highly recommend hiring him to start and KEEP your reception going. You will have a ton of unforgettable fun!

• Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum Park & Outdoor Weddings

amazing music

• MB Event and DJ Services Wedding DJs

I've had the opportunity to work with DJ Buggy several times including is very wedding as well as his sister's wedding. I've shared the turntables with this great DJ. Buggy has gone from an amazing club DJ to an absolutely great DJ and MC for your wedding and reception. He is not a competition but a colleague. Right DJ promises a fun event exclamation

• Key West, 33040 See on map