Summerland Key, FL 33042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About DJ Gyver

Hi there! and thanks for taking the time to visit my page. I am Will Miner (DJ Gyver). I would like to first congratulate you on your coming wedding and I hope to be the DJ for your Florida Keys Event!

I will bring my 20 years of dance club experience to help make your wedding reception fantastic. I will bring a custom blend of sound and lights to suit both what you want for your event, but most importantly what you need to truly enjoy your night!

It is my primary goal to serve you as the V.I.P. couple at your beautiful reception. You will always be my priority and included in all decisions about how the night goes so to make sure that the night is truly about you.

I moved to Key West in 2006. I have spent every weekend since arriving spinning in the local dance club scene on Duval street totaling more than 1550 events in the keys alone! Additionally, I have made it a priority to make myself available to play weddings, corporate, and private events on a regular basis. Using this approach, you will find that there is no one better at blending the sound and feel of a dance club event to an intimate wedding environment.

Let me customize a fantastic night of entertainment for you and make your night great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider me. I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

Warmest Regards,

14 Reviews for DJ Gyver

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun yet professional

Working with DJ Gyver has been a fun experience, he seems like he will be a blast to party with.

Sent on 02/06/2019

DJ Gyver's reply:

Lauren!!! That party we ePiC!!!! Thanks for inviting me to be your DJ!

Next time I am back up in MA i will give you guys a shout!

Jason B. · Married on 04/13/2019

Epic Night!

Choosing DJ Guyver was paramount to the success of our Key West Wedding! My Bride and I had a very specific vision of how we wanted to the night to go. DJ Guyver assured us that he could cater to any crowd and that most of the music would be mixed live that day. I must say, he EXECUTED our vision FLAWLESSLY. We had guests of all ages dancing the entire night. I could not imaging anyone else who could provide a more unique experience, specific to our requests. DEFINITELY HIRE!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jason!!!!

Thanks for the very nice review!!

CO2 and glowbots!!! #outrageous!!

Let me know when your back in town!

Will
    AkA Dj Gyver

Kristen · Married on 03/02/2019

He is simply the best!!

I dont typically leave reviews by DJ Gyver was just wonderful from the first meeting to the last second of our wedding festivities! He really was my favorite vendor!! He was very flexible and met us at a bar for drinks to go through what feel and vibe we wanted out of our DJ. He gave amazing suggestions and was so enthusiastic and really made us so excited! He facetimed us when we asked and was very organized! Day of, he did AMAZING mixes of all of our favorite songs and all my guests LOVED it. They danced the whole time and people of all ages were enjoying themselves. He even recommendations for an after party location which was BEYOND PERFECT for my guests and ultimately ended up DJing there as well. Everyone was so excited to see him because he was just that good. LOOK NO FURTHER. This is your guy and I am very very picky!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kristen

Thanks for the kind words! Amazingly beautiful wedding and you guys must hit me up next time your in town!

Thanks for being awesome!

Will
    AkA DJ Gyver

Award

DJ Gyver FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Gyver 1
    Wedding Wire Intro Deal

HI!!! Thanks for checking out my page! Look I know your interested in great service but also weigh the need for working on a budget. Let me offer you a $1800.00 package at the reduced price of $1250.00!!! that's a $300.00 reduction for taking advantage of this ad! No strings attached! This offer is for the first 5 couples of 2020 year.

• Summerland Key, 33042 See on map