Summerland Key, FL 33042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DJ Gyver

Hi there! and thanks for taking the time to visit my page. I am Will Miner (DJ Gyver). I would like to first congratulate you on your coming wedding and I hope to be the DJ for your Florida Keys Event!

I will bring my 20 years of dance club experience to help make your wedding reception fantastic. I will bring a custom blend of sound and lights to suit both what you want for your event, but most importantly what you need to truly enjoy your night!

It is my primary goal to serve you as the V.I.P. couple at your beautiful reception. You will always be my priority and included in all decisions about how the night goes so to make sure that the night is truly about you.

I moved to Key West in 2006. I have spent every weekend since arriving spinning in the local dance club scene on Duval street totaling more than 1550 events in the keys alone! Additionally, I have made it a priority to make myself available to play weddings, corporate, and private events on a regular basis. Using this approach, you will find that there is no one better at blending the sound and feel of a dance club event to an intimate wedding environment.

Let me customize a fantastic night of entertainment for you and make your night great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider me. I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

Warmest Regards,

• Videos 1

15 Reviews for DJ Gyver

Carlos Gomez · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome guy

He’s not only an awesome dj but an incredible person. Even when things went south because of the Rain that destroyed his computer he just kept trucking on. He answered every question I had fast and kindly. I definitely recommend him for every event any of you might have. Thanks Will !!! You were awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thank you so kindly for the review!

That rain was INSANE!!! I wish you both the absolute best and please call me next time you come back to key west to visit!

Will
    Gyver
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun yet professional

Working with DJ Gyver has been a fun experience, he seems like he will be a blast to party with.

Sent on 02/06/2019

DJ Gyver's reply:

Lauren!!! That party we ePiC!!!! Thanks for inviting me to be your DJ!

Next time I am back up in MA i will give you guys a shout!

Jason B. · Married on 04/13/2019

Epic Night!

Choosing DJ Guyver was paramount to the success of our Key West Wedding! My Bride and I had a very specific vision of how we wanted to the night to go. DJ Guyver assured us that he could cater to any crowd and that most of the music would be mixed live that day. I must say, he EXECUTED our vision FLAWLESSLY. We had guests of all ages dancing the entire night. I could not imaging anyone else who could provide a more unique experience, specific to our requests. DEFINITELY HIRE!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jason!!!!

Thanks for the very nice review!!

CO2 and glowbots!!! #outrageous!!

Let me know when your back in town!

Will
    AkA Dj Gyver

Award

DJ Gyver FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Summerland Key, 33042 See on map