DJ Gyver

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,550 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,550 Most Popular Price

Hi there! and thanks for taking the time to visit my page. I am Will Miner (DJ Gyver). I would like to first congratulate you on your coming wedding and I hope to be the DJ for your Florida Keys Event!

I will bring my 20 years of dance club experience to help make your wedding reception fantastic. I will bring a custom blend of sound and lights to suit both what you want for your event, but most importantly what you need to truly enjoy your night!

It is my primary goal to serve you as the V.I.P. couple at your beautiful reception. You will always be my priority and included in all decisions about how the night goes so to make sure that the night is truly about you.

I moved to Key West in 2006. I have spent every weekend since arriving spinning in the local dance club scene on Duval street totaling more than 1550 events in the keys alone! Additionally, I have made it a priority to make myself available to play weddings, corporate, and private events on a regular basis. Using this approach, you will find that there is no one better at blending the sound and feel of a dance club event to an intimate wedding environment.

Let me customize a fantastic night of entertainment for you and make your night great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to consider me. I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!

Warmest Regards,

Will Miner

DJ Gyver

www.DJGyver.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Kylie
    Kylie Married on 05/07/2022

Highly Recommend!

I can’t say enough about DJ Gyver! We’re from Ohio and had a destination wedding at Margaritaville Beach House in Key West. We talked to a couple of DJ’s before choosing DJ Gyver (William Miner). He was the most pleasant to talk to and responded quickly. He answered all of our questions, sent us a quote, and we had a contract signed in just a couple of hours.
    His wedding worksheets are very detailed, I was so comfortable knowing that every little thing had been asked, things I didn’t even think of!
    Finally, day of: he did our ceremony sound on the beach, our cocktail hour, reception, and after party. I had only booked the ceremony and reception and I planned on using blue tooth speakers for the cocktail hour and after party because I didn’t want to have to ask him to set up and take down at 4 different spots. He jumped right in, without even asking or hesitating and did our sound for cocktail hour and the after party. He socialized with our guests and other vendors and kept the party going from start to end. He was one of the nicest wedding vendors we’ve ever met.
    I can’t recommend him enough! 10/10!
    Ariel S. Married on 11/06/2021

Best DJ in Key West

DJ Gyver is hands down the best DJ for your wedding!! We had given him a list of songs to play (prob too long of a list lol!) and he managed to mix and play them all- including old school music, and current. Everyone, including our elder family members were dancing!! We got so many compliments from our guests about him and how he made our wedding so much more fun . He mixes his own music right in front of you- not recorded, which is INCREDIBLE! I have so many good things to say about him, but not enough room to write lol. Just hire him for your wedding- you will not be disappointed. Super easy to work with, and just knew how to set the mood and get everyone to have fun. Thank you again!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 03/06/2021

It was a GREAT party

Will is a true creative and gentleman and is wonderful to work with. I feel like we did a lot of digging to find him and I'm so glad we did- he is a hidden gem! I loved that we didn't have the typical wedding DJ that played all the typical songs. We really wanted to DANCE. He threw in his own custom mixes that brought a new life to the party, pairing old with new. He was right on the money for us! Will was was open to all the special song requests/dances we had. We chose to play a special song for my grandparents and because he was able to accommodate this, I now have this incredible moment and memory of my grandparents to cherish for the rest of my life.
    Most notably, Will was there to help fix the night when it felt like everything was going wrong. The truth is, our ceremony had some snags and balls got dropped and timelines were lost (nothing at the fault of Will) and I was feeling crushed but as soon as the groom and I arrived to the reception, Will was there and ready to make a plan to make everything better and he delivered on that. He was flexible with us and our guests and delivered an excellent party. I don't imagine any other DJ would go the lengths he did to ensure we were happy. Thank you so much, Will. Highly, highly recommend.

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

You and your family are amazing people and I am so happy I could be a part of your beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner