DJ Gyver Reviews

15 | Summerland Key, FL

15 Reviews for DJ Gyver

Carlos Gomez · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome guy

He’s not only an awesome dj but an incredible person. Even when things went south because of the Rain that destroyed his computer he just kept trucking on. He answered every question I had fast and kindly. I definitely recommend him for every event any of you might have. Thanks Will !!! You were awesome!

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thank you so kindly for the review!

That rain was INSANE!!! I wish you both the absolute best and please call me next time you come back to key west to visit!

Gyver
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun yet professional

Working with DJ Gyver has been a fun experience, he seems like he will be a blast to party with.

Sent on 02/06/2019

DJ Gyver's reply:

Lauren!!! That party we ePiC!!!! Thanks for inviting me to be your DJ!

Next time I am back up in MA i will give you guys a shout!

Jason B. · Married on 04/13/2019

Epic Night!

Choosing DJ Guyver was paramount to the success of our Key West Wedding! My Bride and I had a very specific vision of how we wanted to the night to go. DJ Guyver assured us that he could cater to any crowd and that most of the music would be mixed live that day. I must say, he EXECUTED our vision FLAWLESSLY. We had guests of all ages dancing the entire night. I could not imaging anyone else who could provide a more unique experience, specific to our requests. DEFINITELY HIRE!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jason!!!!

Thanks for the very nice review!!

CO2 and glowbots!!! #outrageous!!

Let me know when your back in town!

AkA Dj Gyver

Kristen · Married on 03/02/2019

He is simply the best!!

I dont typically leave reviews by DJ Gyver was just wonderful from the first meeting to the last second of our wedding festivities! He really was my favorite vendor!! He was very flexible and met us at a bar for drinks to go through what feel and vibe we wanted out of our DJ. He gave amazing suggestions and was so enthusiastic and really made us so excited! He facetimed us when we asked and was very organized! Day of, he did AMAZING mixes of all of our favorite songs and all my guests LOVED it. They danced the whole time and people of all ages were enjoying themselves. He even recommendations for an after party location which was BEYOND PERFECT for my guests and ultimately ended up DJing there as well. Everyone was so excited to see him because he was just that good. LOOK NO FURTHER. This is your guy and I am very very picky!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Kristen

Thanks for the kind words! Amazingly beautiful wedding and you guys must hit me up next time your in town!

Thanks for being awesome!

AkA DJ Gyver

Brandon · event on 08/02/2018

10/10 would definitely recommend to anybody in the Florida Keys. DJ showed up on time, played good music, and offered a great price. Not only that but he did great supporting the USCG. Will definitely be calling him the next time the Coast Guard does an event.

Sent on 08/03/2018

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!!! I will most certainly be there to support!

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Gyver was AMAZING!

First of all, he helped us out last minute, as my original DJ fell ill a day before the event.

The day of the event....DJ Gyver set up quickly, was so easy to work with, brought all the equipment we needed like two cordless microphones...but most importantly, he rocked the house! He played SUCH great music and made our pool party for our bed and breakfast SO fun! He even beat-boxed for someones birthday song. He was dancing the whole time and really brought great energy to the event. It is easy to see that he has tons of experience....and good taste in music!

We will definitely be hiring him for future events!!
    Laura @ Alexander's Guesthouse in Key West!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Thanks Laura!!!
    You know I will be there again!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/04/2018

Will was the key to our wedding going so smoothly. We had specific songs for specific people at specific times coming down the isle and Will nailed it. Will showed up on time, dresses for the occasion and kept us all dancing all night long (and we all have two left feet). We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Will!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

DJ Gyver's reply:

Chelsea! I didn't even see this review! Thanks so much!!! I love you guys and had such a blast at your wedding. Even the afterparty was smokin!!!

Maryna · Married on 04/22/2018

It was a great experience. We are really happy that we chose DJ Gyver. He was able to provide the perfect vibes for our crowd.

Sent on 04/29/2018

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thanks so much Maryna!!!!! The boat was such a beautiful venue! Congrats to you both!

- Will

Samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

So much fun! Great service and great sound and lights!!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Sam!

Thanks for the kind review! You guys KILLED it with the 90s hip hop!!!

Will Dj Gyver

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

DJ Gyver was fantastic for our wedding! He met with us to figure out our musical interests and wedding theme, and was very professional and flexible throughout the planning process. He is very talented and is able to feel out the vibe of the crowd to keep them dancing. We had so much fun with dancing at our reception and our guests keep telling us how great the music was. I highly recommend DJ Gyver for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Jessica!!!

Thanks so much! Congrats again to you and John!!!
    I am so happy to have been part of your wedding. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of it!

Mark · event on 08/06/2017

Will is the ultimate professional!!! I will definitely use his services again.
    Thank you for responding with such short notice.

Sent on 08/08/2017

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Always excited to spin for my friends at the Green Flash Brewing Co.!!!

Marcus · event on 07/22/2017

Very Professional, great lighting and sound systems, took requests, he was great.

Sent on 07/31/2017

DJ Gyver's reply:

Thanks for featuring me at the "DarkSide of the Moon" Parties!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Nichole · Married on 06/30/2017

DJ Gyver made my wedding come to life it was all I dreamed it to be. We had a full dance floor and empty seats all night long. A night to remember for sure!
    Happy Bride!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Mary · Married on 06/26/2017

DJ Gyver is amazing!!! He was always available and quick to respond with any last min changes leading up to my wedding and on the big day he showed up early to set up all of really fancy lights, lasers, and speakers. Very friendly and professional! He made the reception come to life with music that made all of my guests happy and everyone had such a blast. I've been told by so many of our guests how much the loved this DJ! He did such an awesome job and made happy memories for us on the best day of our lives! Hire him and you will be thrilled!! Thank you again DJ Gyver for everything!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Martina · Married on 10/19/2013

Will is great, one of the best dj's in key west. Always plays what you want to hear! We had him play at our reception and he did an amazing job, played a variety of songs that made everyone happy plus playing our must haves! Also he was so clutch for the father daughter dance mashup we did, and my sisters maid of honor speech that she surprised me with our songs that he played during parts of her speech! the best

Sent on 08/07/2017