Simply You Weddings Reviews

Simply You Weddings 6
Simply You Weddings 7

Joan Smith · Married on 02/26/2019

Simply the Best

When our daughter and son-in-law decided to get married in Key West, they said that it would be more of an “elopement” because they wanted only family and closest friends. They asked me to put it together for them since I love planning. As these things have a habit of doing, the wedding began to grow. We had made initial contacts, placed deposits, and signed contracts for many of the services when I realized that this wedding was going to require a real wedding professional! I researched wedding planners in Key West and one name kept coming to the top...SimplyYou! We are so fortunate to have chosen Julie Schreck and her team. I sent them everything we had done so far and my only regret is that we didn’t start with them! Key West is a beautiful destination venue but we needed professional help from a company that knew the ropes. We were able to enjoy the process, make selections and decisions with true professionals. They pay attention to every stage of the planning, contracts, and details that make the difference. Julie, Jessica, and the SimplyYou team responded to all phone calls, emails, and texts cheerfully and almost immediately. We want to thank them for making this a beautiful and memorable wedding with almost no stress! Don’t hesitate, contact SimplyYou before you do anything else. Joan

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 01/12/2019

Destination wedding in November

After we got engaged and decided on a destination wedding in Key West we knew a wedding planner would be a must! We interviewed a few different planners and just felt the connection with Simply You. Jenn was such a blessing to work with. For the last 6 months she has been part of our family as we envisioned and planned our special day! She was so helpful and made everything so easy!! From the time we arrived to the day we left she made sure everything was in line and taken care of. We had over 40 guests in town for our wedding and had no issues. Everything was taken care of. We showed up where we needed to be at the time we needed to be and everything went so smoothly. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend!!! Thank you Jenn for all your help!!! We highly recommend Simply You Weddings for your wedding planning.

• Hannah

Hannah Caldwell · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Key West

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Key West, look no further. Seriously. I CAN NOT overstate how grateful I am for Desiree De La Oz at Simply You Weddings! My fiance and I planned our destination wedding in Key West from Cleveland - and we were very nervous about forgetting to book key vendors, overlooking details, etc. From the first email I sent to Desiree, she put me at ease. Not only is Desiree overwhelmingly organized and professional, she is one of the warmest and nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Desiree meticulously went over every single detail of my wedding with me and caught many things that I had overlooked. If I had a question or concern, Desiree responded to my emails and texts quickly and professionally. Desiree also made us a beautiful itinerary and "to-do" lists that made my life and the planning process so much easier. Desiree created beautiful "welcome" bags for our wedding, and facilitated and organized the many decorations and personal items we had shipped to her office. The actual day of our wedding went off without a hitch thanks largely to her organization and coordination with our other vendors. I had several friends and family members comment on her kind, welcoming demeanor during the event. THANK YOU SO MUCH Desiree and the team at Simply You Weddings for making my dream wedding a reality!

Simply You Weddings 8
  • Monica

Monica Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

So helping and amazing

Jenn Perez is truly amazing!
    We were planning a 140 person wedding in Key West… from New York and went down there only one time before the wedding. From the first time we spoke to Jenn over the phone she was an absolute life saver. I really cannot explain how thankful we were to have had her. She went so up above and beyond her ‘day of wedding’ duties. She provided invaluable help for weeks before the wedding, reminded us of important things to think about – many of which we never even considered. We felt so prepared and taken care of. Jenn listened to every detail we wanted to execute, no matter how crazy and she was super helpful in helping us achieve our vision. Jenn communicated everything effortlessly with our vendors and made everything so much easier for us.
    On the day of the wedding Jenn was literally superwoman, we are positive that our wedding would have been 1 million times more chaotic without her. She was on the ball with absolutely everything, things we spoke about weeks before that I had forgotten, things that you do not want to think about on your wedding day! Like how it’s a windy day and the paper place-cards are going to fly away without sand to wedge them in, or surveying the excitement levels and telling you it’s a good time to do a speech or a daddy daughter dance. She always asked us first, I remember her coming up to me at the time we said we wanted to do the cake and the dance floor was packed and she said… It is totally up to you but you guys look like you are having the best time and she was absolutely right. We are so happy we didn’t stop the party.
    Bottom line is, weddings are stressful and after the ceremony all we wanted to do was chill and let loose and that is all I had to do with Jenn around. Trust me having a planner is worth every penny and Jenn Perez from Simply You is the woman to ask for!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Nicole was a great partner

My wedding planner was a partner throughout my engagement. I was also very fortunate that she had worked at my wedding venue previously, and knew all of the particulars of my space. I would highly recommend her and the team. Very professional and respected by my vendors.

• Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply You — Simply Amazing!

I say this without exaggeration - I literally don’t know what we would have done without Nicole. We had some unique wedding challenges — a 6 month delay due to Hurricane Irma; a venue change 2 weeks before the wedding (also due to Irma); and then more weather related issues the day of, including a last minute tent rental and a crazy mid-reception storm. Throughout all of that, Nicole was an amazing resource and partner. Her experience, instincts, familiarity with Key West vendors, and attention detail were outstanding. The day of the wedding Nicole and Jess made our day flow seamlessly. Even with the crazy storm and needing to shift things around during the night, they made sure my wife and I were able to enjoy our day and not stress about the details. I would 100% recommend Simply You for planning your wedding.

• Denise

Denise Van Keulen · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole from Simply You absolutely made my day!

WOW! Is the word to best describe how Nicole and Simply You did for us on our day. The attention to details, knowing, anticipating and understanding each potential issue and making recommendations and coordinating all our vendors was in a word... outstanding! It was worth every penny to have her there.

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole Yancey was absolutely amazing!!! I couldn’t have pulled it off as perfectly without her! I can’t say enough good things about her!!!

Sharon · Married on 06/19/2018

Nicole was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding. She offered prompt, patience and expert guidance for every detail from beginning to end. What a perfect day!

Simply You Weddings 9

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2018

If you want your wedding to run perfectly, hire Simply You. Nicole was nothing short of amazing! She worked on our wedding on June 1, 2018 at the Southernmost Beach Resort. She was extremely organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the wedding day, she had set up everything better than we could have even imagined, made sure that everyone was taken care of including our guests. Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about her. If you want the perfect wedding, call Simply You.

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I had our destination wedding on April 28, 2018 at Casa Marina Resort and we chose Simply You to coordinate everything. It was one of the best choices we could've made, especially trying to plan a wedding all the way from Texas! Julie was our coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING! She was so prompt with responding to all of my emails and phone calls and recommended the BEST vendors. Our wedding was beautiful and simply perfect! We loved Julie and the Simply You staff. If we had to do everything over again we wouldn't have changed a thing! You definitely can't go wrong with choosing Simply You Weddings as your coordinator <3

Jill · Married on 04/14/2018

Jenn was amazing. She helped with everything. I just dropped off the stuff and she took care of the rest and had everything timed right. She was always there when I needed her. Even helped us with the detail of how we did our gender reveal

Simply You Weddings 10
    Simply You Weddings 11
    Simply You Weddings 12

Marie-Laure · Married on 03/24/2018

Wow! Where to begin? We are SO grateful to Julie and Desiree for their incredible work organizing our wedding and the events leading up to it (welcome BBQ and sunset cruise). Everything was perfect. Not one detail was overlooked. Our wedding day was completely stress-free and everything looked absolutely beautiful. From the very first phone call, Julie made us feel 100% comfortable. She never pushed anything, always took the time to understand our wishes, gave precious advice, and was always very responsive and helpful. The vendors that she recommended were all 5-star, amazing, professional, and wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out ways to offer our guests the incredible Key West experience that we wanted for them (for example, on her recommendation and because we didn't want to be too traditional, we chose to do a Sunset Cruise instead of a rehearsal dinner and that was INCREDIBLE!!) and she planned the best party at Audubon House--the decor was breathtakingly beautiful, the food out of this world, and our guests enjoyed rum and cigar tastings as well as an awesome photo booth. It's hard to find words to express how amazing Julie and her team are. Hire them, you won't regret it. Our wedding day was the happiest, most amazing day of our lives. Simply said, it was "simply us" and that was really the best part about it. We will forever cherish memories of our wedding day and be grateful to Julie and Desi!

Debbie · Married on 03/17/2018

Jenn Perez was absolutely OUTSTANDING! She made sure we were covered on every detail. She was great to work with, responsive and darn right fun. She went above and beyond before our wedding day (getting my appointments scheduled, getting my dress pressed, checking on how we're doing), on our wedding day (brought a selection of our desserts to our hotel room after the reception for us to enjoy) and after when she picked up my dress and fed ex'ed it back to me.

Simply You Weddings 13
    Simply You Weddings 14
    Simply You Weddings 15

DArcy · Married on 02/03/2018

I am not certain where to begin to a write what an incredible job Julie and Desiree did for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter decided to get married in Key West I panicked, I had not been there in 25 years how was I going to plan a wedding. From my 1st call with Julie I knew it would not only be ok it would be perfect and not only was it perfect t was the magical wedding my daughter always dreamed of. Julie and Desiree do not miss a beat, not one detail was overlooked , never did Have to check on them, an everyone-yes everyone they recommended we use to put this wedding together was just as professional and talented as they are. Don't bother looking anywhere else for you will be wasting your time...Simply You Weddings is simply the best. I only wish I had another daughter to get married so I could use them again. Thank you Julie and
    Desiree!!

Valarie · Married on 01/21/2018

Nicole Yancy is the consummate professional. I appreciate the time she spent on the details of our wedding weekend. I highly recommend her.

Lanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Best of the Best. Julie and Desi made my day and the whole planning process perfect. The attention to detail, the fun in the planning, the complete organization of the entire event - they nailed it all. I could not have done it without them.

Desiree · Married on 12/16/2017

Jenn Perez at Simply You was the best day of planner. I had my wedding on December 16, 2017 at the Basilica and the reception at Casa Marina. Jenn was so responsive during the entire wedding planning process and attentive to every detail. She made the rehearsal and wedding day run smoothly and kept everyone at ease. I highly recommend Jenn Perez and Simply You for any event planning services. They were truly a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond what is expected.

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

Beyond expectations! I really cannot say enough about Simply You and Julie Shreck. As a former fiancé I hope my review will be helpful in making a decision on which wedding coordinator is right for you. I will try to make it short as reading lengthy reviews can be daunting. To summarize my wedding was well, perfect. My husband stated it was, “the best day of his life”. And not just because of me (haha). Our venue, table settings, food, music, flowers, flow, cupcake sushi (look into it) blew us away. I had no stress, Julie handled everything. We walked into a beautiful, stunning ceremony and reception. Things flowed smoothly, our guests were enchanted. Background: we live out of state, didn’t try the food, and didn’t try the dessert, all our planning was faith in Julie. And, as I told her, not that we expected to be disappointed, but it was perfect in all ways. Thank you to all the girls at Simply You and to Julie Shreck, you are meant to do what you do, you are gifted.

Katie · Married on 12/16/2017

We planned our wedding long-distance which made finding a wedding planner who was our right fit that much more important for my nerves. We narrowed down to two planning services prior to a trip down to Key West. They were like night and day. The first planning service felt like a cookie-cutter experience even down to standard, impersonal emails and lack of note-taking. Erica with Simply You was completely the opposite. She went over and above to provide wonderful tips/advice for KW before we even met/hired her. She came to our consultation armed with notes from our email exchanges and contacting our ceremony site to learn more of our vision. She was professional, friendly, and kind throughout. She ran our welcome party, rehearsal, ceremony, reception. Erica was one of many who had the misfortune of notifying brides that our picture-perfect receptions site, Ocean Key Sunset Pier, was unavailable due to Hurricane Irma. Again, she stepped up prepared to make those calls, armed with back up plans at the ready. We were able to stay onsite as planned. Erica was a huge part of contacting all our vendors to rework whatever was needed. We chose the package (I forgot the name) where we had a consult, unlimited emails and exchanges one month leading up to the weekend, and full service weekend of wedding. The Irma chaos was outside that window. She went over and above even though it wasn't in our original agreement - all while she and the other vendors were trying to rebuild their own lives. I was busy dancing the night away during the reception. My groom spoke highly of how well she ran the events of the reception and dealt with the, um, personalities of our family/guests, keeping everything on time. Both mothers spoke highly of how quickly, organized she was ensuring personal items were returned in full to the correct person following the reception. She provided excellent communication/timelines prior to the weekend. I can't recommend her enough. She felt like a friend.

Simply You Weddings 16
    Simply You Weddings 17
    Simply You Weddings 18
    Simply You Weddings 19

Matthew · Married on 12/02/2017

We hired Simply You for on wedding on December 2nd 2017 and our wedding couldn't have gone smoother. Julie was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She knew all our vendors and pulled everything together and it made for a stress free wedding day! We highly recommend Simply You if you are considering a destination wedding in Key West, they are simply the best!

Diana & Matthew 12-02-17

Charlotte · Married on 11/18/2017

These girls did one outstanding job with my daughters wedding at the Little Truman Whitehouse. We are Key West locals and we think they are the best on the island. It was a huge event and Nicole was amazing to work with. No nonsense, she stayed on top of it all. They go over and above to make your wedding special. My expectations are high and they filled the shoes! Kudos

Simply You Weddings 20
    Simply You Weddings 21

Allison · Married on 07/15/2017

Where to even start. After getting engaged, we knew we wanted a destination wedding in Key West. I did a search for planners and reached out to Simply You. Erica returned my call and I am so incredibly happy she did! She listened, advised on venues based on what I had told her and took the time to get to know us. During the process, she was so responsive and informative. The planning process was SO fun! Everything leading up to the wedding was less stressed because of her. She is well organized, personable, and simply the best! From her recommendations of vendors to rehearsal to day of execution, she helped make our wedding day even better than we could have ever dreamed of!

Matthew · Married on 07/11/2017

We really can't say enough about Nicole as our wedding planner. From the beginning, she did not let one small detail go unnoticed. She is open and honest, easy to talk to, detailed and always follows up on pending items. She is so knowledgeable with regards to available vendors in Key West and has personal, favorable connections with many of them. She kept us on track all the way to the end of our wedding event, always to the point where we felt like she was our best friend and knew exactly what we wanted. We wanted our experience for both, us and our guests to feel as though the day was unrestricted, casual, ending with an amazing dance party. Nicole accomplished exactly that without hesitation and without a hint of over complex planning or scheduling. The entire day and evening flowed as though if we literally woke up and decided to have a wedding and a party with all of our friends and family, spontaneously - it was perfect.