161 Reviews for Simply You Weddings

Guest List (2)
Civil (2)
Cultural (1)
161 Simply You Weddings Reviews

Nicole Yancey was absolutely amazing!!! I couldn’t have pulled it off as perfectly without her! I can’t say enough good things about her!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Nicole was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding. She offered prompt, patience and expert guidance for every detail from beginning to end. What a perfect day!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you want your wedding to run perfectly, hire Simply You. Nicole was nothing short of amazing! She worked on our wedding on June 1, 2018 at the Southernmost Beach Resort. She was extremely organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the wedding day, she had set up everything better than we could have even imagined, made sure that everyone was taken care of including our guests. Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about her. If you want the perfect wedding, call Simply You.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our destination wedding on April 28, 2018 at Casa Marina Resort and we chose Simply You to coordinate everything. It was one of the best choices we could've made, especially trying to plan a wedding all the way from Texas! Julie was our coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING! She was so prompt with responding to all of my emails and phone calls and recommended the BEST vendors. Our wedding was beautiful and simply perfect! We loved Julie and the Simply You staff. If we had to do everything over again we wouldn't have changed a thing! You definitely can't go wrong with choosing Simply You Weddings as your coordinator

Profile Picture Chelsea , 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Budget Analysis, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Jenn was amazing. She helped with everything. I just dropped off the stuff and she took care of the rest and had everything timed right. She was always there when I needed her. Even helped us with the detail of how we did our gender reveal

Profile Picture Jill, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Wow! Where to begin? We are SO grateful to Julie and Desiree for their incredible work organizing our wedding and the events leading up to it (welcome BBQ and sunset cruise). Everything was perfect. Not one detail was overlooked. Our wedding day was completely stress-free and everything looked absolutely beautiful. From the very first phone call, Julie made us feel 100% comfortable. She never pushed anything, always took the time to understand our wishes, gave precious advice, and was always very responsive and helpful. The vendors that she recommended were all 5-star, amazing, professional, and wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out ways to offer our guests the incredible Key West experience that we wanted for them (for example, on her recommendation and because we didn't want to be too traditional, we chose to do a Sunset Cruise instead of a rehearsal dinner and that was INCREDIBLE!!) and she planned the best party at Audubon House--the decor was breathtakingly beautiful, the food out of this world, and our guests enjoyed rum and cigar tastings as well as an awesome photo booth. It's hard to find words to express how amazing Julie and her team are. Hire them, you won't regret it. Our wedding day was the happiest, most amazing day of our lives. Simply said, it was "simply us" and that was really the best part about it. We will forever cherish memories of our wedding day and be grateful to Julie and Desi!

Profile Picture Marie-Laure, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn Perez was absolutely OUTSTANDING! She made sure we were covered on every detail. She was great to work with, responsive and darn right fun. She went above and beyond before our wedding day (getting my appointments scheduled, getting my dress pressed, checking on how we're doing), on our wedding day (brought a selection of our desserts to our hotel room after the reception for us to enjoy) and after when she picked up my dress and fed ex'ed it back to me.

Photo for Simply You Weddings Review - Us with Jenn Perez
Photo for Simply You Weddings Review - Perfect Key West
Profile Picture Debbie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am not certain where to begin to a write what an incredible job Julie and Desiree did for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter decided to get married in Key West I panicked, I had not been there in 25 years how was I going to plan a wedding. From my 1st call with Julie I knew it would not only be ok it would be perfect and not only was it perfect t was the magical wedding my daughter always dreamed of. Julie and Desiree do not miss a beat, not one detail was overlooked , never did Have to check on them, an everyone-yes everyone they recommended we use to put this wedding together was just as professional and talented as they are. Don't bother looking anywhere else for you will be wasting your time...Simply You Weddings is simply the best. I only wish I had another daughter to get married so I could use them again. Thank you Julie and
Desiree!!

Profile Picture DArcy, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nicole Yancy is the consummate professional. I appreciate the time she spent on the details of our wedding weekend. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Valarie, 1/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Best of the Best. Julie and Desi made my day and the whole planning process perfect. The attention to detail, the fun in the planning, the complete organization of the entire event - they nailed it all. I could not have done it without them.

Profile Picture Lanie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn Perez at Simply You was the best day of planner. I had my wedding on December 16, 2017 at the Basilica and the reception at Casa Marina. Jenn was so responsive during the entire wedding planning process and attentive to every detail. She made the rehearsal and wedding day run smoothly and kept everyone at ease. I highly recommend Jenn Perez and Simply You for any event planning services. They were truly a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond what is expected.

Profile Picture Desiree, 12/16/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Beyond expectations! I really cannot say enough about Simply You and Julie Shreck. As a former fiancé I hope my review will be helpful in making a decision on which wedding coordinator is right for you. I will try to make it short as reading lengthy reviews can be daunting. To summarize my wedding was well, perfect. My husband stated it was, “the best day of his life”. And not just because of me (haha). Our venue, table settings, food, music, flowers, flow, cupcake sushi (look into it) blew us away. I had no stress, Julie handled everything. We walked into a beautiful, stunning ceremony and reception. Things flowed smoothly, our guests were enchanted. Background: we live out of state, didn’t try the food, and didn’t try the dessert, all our planning was faith in Julie. And, as I told her, not that we expected to be disappointed, but it was perfect in all ways. Thank you to all the girls at Simply You and to Julie Shreck, you are meant to do what you do, you are gifted.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We planned our wedding long-distance which made finding a wedding planner who was our right fit that much more important for my nerves. We narrowed down to two planning services prior to a trip down to Key West. They were like night and day. The first planning service felt like a cookie-cutter experience even down to standard, impersonal emails and lack of note-taking. Erica with Simply You was completely the opposite. She went over and above to provide wonderful tips/advice for KW before we even met/hired her. She came to our consultation armed with notes from our email exchanges and contacting our ceremony site to learn more of our vision. She was professional, friendly, and kind throughout. She ran our welcome party, rehearsal, ceremony, reception. Erica was one of many who had the misfortune of notifying brides that our picture-perfect receptions site, Ocean Key Sunset Pier, was unavailable due to Hurricane Irma. Again, she stepped up prepared to make those calls, armed with back up plans at the ready. We were able to stay onsite as planned. Erica was a huge part of contacting all our vendors to rework whatever was needed. We chose the package (I forgot the name) where we had a consult, unlimited emails and exchanges one month leading up to the weekend, and full service weekend of wedding. The Irma chaos was outside that window. She went over and above even though it wasn't in our original agreement - all while she and the other vendors were trying to rebuild their own lives. I was busy dancing the night away during the reception. My groom spoke highly of how well she ran the events of the reception and dealt with the, um, personalities of our family/guests, keeping everything on time. Both mothers spoke highly of how quickly, organized she was ensuring personal items were returned in full to the correct person following the reception. She provided excellent communication/timelines prior to the weekend. I can't recommend her enough. She felt like a friend.

Photo for Simply You Weddings Review - Running rehearsal
Photo for Simply You Weddings Review - Set up of reception
Photo for Simply You Weddings Review - Set of ceremony
Profile Picture Katie, 12/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

We hired Simply You for on wedding on December 2nd 2017 and our wedding couldn't have gone smoother. Julie was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. She knew all our vendors and pulled everything together and it made for a stress free wedding day! We highly recommend Simply You if you are considering a destination wedding in Key West, they are simply the best!

Diana & Matthew 12-02-17

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/2/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

These girls did one outstanding job with my daughters wedding at the Little Truman Whitehouse. We are Key West locals and we think they are the best on the island. It was a huge event and Nicole was amazing to work with. No nonsense, she stayed on top of it all. They go over and above to make your wedding special. My expectations are high and they filled the shoes! Kudos

Profile Picture Charlotte, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to even start. After getting engaged, we knew we wanted a destination wedding in Key West. I did a search for planners and reached out to Simply You. Erica returned my call and I am so incredibly happy she did! She listened, advised on venues based on what I had told her and took the time to get to know us. During the process, she was so responsive and informative. The planning process was SO fun! Everything leading up to the wedding was less stressed because of her. She is well organized, personable, and simply the best! From her recommendations of vendors to rehearsal to day of execution, she helped make our wedding day even better than we could have ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We really can't say enough about Nicole as our wedding planner. From the beginning, she did not let one small detail go unnoticed. She is open and honest, easy to talk to, detailed and always follows up on pending items. She is so knowledgeable with regards to available vendors in Key West and has personal, favorable connections with many of them. She kept us on track all the way to the end of our wedding event, always to the point where we felt like she was our best friend and knew exactly what we wanted. We wanted our experience for both, us and our guests to feel as though the day was unrestricted, casual, ending with an amazing dance party. Nicole accomplished exactly that without hesitation and without a hint of over complex planning or scheduling. The entire day and evening flowed as though if we literally woke up and decided to have a wedding and a party with all of our friends and family, spontaneously - it was perfect.

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hiring Nicole from Simply You to be my full-service wedding planner was hands down the best decision I made when planning my destination wedding in Key West. Nicole made the entire planning process much less stressful and time-intensive than it otherwise would have been for me. Her familiarity with various local vendors greatly reduced the time it took for me to find the perfect venue, music, flowers, photography, rehearsal dinner restaurant, cake, hair & makeup, etc. I would tell Nicole what I was looking for, and she would provide several high-quality options. Once I had made my choice, she would contact the vendor and make all of the necessary arrangements. I was very pleased with all of her suggestions, and I should also mention that with her assistance I was able to stay well within my budget! I visited Key West a couple of times while planning for the wedding and Nicole did an excellent job of making arrangements so I could meet with the vendors. For the wedding itself, she created a very detailed itinerary and personally ensured that everything went smoothly. Even when the possibility of thunder storms threatened the ceremony, she kept a close eye on the radar so that I wouldn’t have to stress about that. Everything went beautifully, and best of all I was able to relax and enjoy it without worrying. I actually will miss the regular emails with Nicole, because in addition to being an awesome wedding planner, she is also a friendly laid-back person who I enjoyed getting to know during this process. I’m not sure how she manages to seem both laid back and on top of everything at the same time, but she does it with apparent ease.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole Yancey is by far the BEST Wedding Planner you can ever find. She took care of every detail and made sure absolutely everything was PERFECT!

Profile Picture Maryam, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Destination

I recently had the pleasure of being a groomsman at a wedding put on by Simply You Weddings. As someone who works in the hospitality industry. I was very impressed with everything the entire team was on point! Julie S. was amazing she had every detail laid out crystal clear, her assistants were just as friendly and the whole event flowed like a well oiled machine! The venue, Boondocks, was a beautifully decorated tropical tiki hut! What more could you ask for! The night was perfect. Have one conversation with Julie and you will know your special night will be better than you could have imagined!

Profile Picture Chad, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Nicole with Simply You Weddings is a miracle worker. She made my wedding an easy breezy dream!! Nicole was so detailed and always kept her cool. She organized absolutely everything for me and ran around doing the hard work. I just had to show up and have fun!! I cannot tell you enough good things about Nicole. She created a detailed itinerary for my big day and made sure everyone stuck to the timeline. There was a plate of hor dourves on our table before we even sat down at our reception. She walked me through the line and helped make us plates. Made sure I always had a drink in my hand and was happy. I was able to relax because I knew she was in complete control and on top of things. Hands down the best experience ever!!! Trust me..you need nicole.

Profile Picture christine, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trust me when I say, the day of, I was so nervous. Like probably every other bride out there, I wanted everything to be perfect for the day I had been planning for so long. Jenn was amazing. I live here locally, so I had met with her a few times before the wedding. She went over every detail with me of the wedding numerous times-from the schedule to the decor. I had a lot of DIY as well as personal decor & she allowed me to leave it at her office ahead of time. The day of the wedding, we had plans for a 1st look at our resort, then a trolley to take us to Ft. Zach for wedding party photos, & then to our venue. Our friends can be bit unscheduled, so I knew that keeping everyone on a schedule could prove to be quite difficult. Jenn arrived right after hair & makeup was done, checked in on my bridesmaids & myself. She even went to the groomsmen's room to tie their bowties! When I arrived to the venue, she set up my decor EXACTLY how I had envisioned. She kept everyone on time for everything. Jenn was amazing. I couldn't have made it through that day without her!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/6/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

The advice I would give is to book this vendor as quickly as possible. Julie and her team will exceed all of your expectations. We got married in Key West about 4 weeks ago and we still can't stop talking about the wedding. It was literally perfect! Julie is professional, creative, eternally patient and just wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Jim, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was our wedding saint. She was so great to work with and thought of so many things that we hadn't. She handled all tricky situations with ease and we would highly recommend her to other locals and tourists.

Profile Picture Meagan, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals