Simply You Weddings Reviews

Simply You Weddings 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/04/2019

Day of wedding planner

The team at Simply You is simply AMAZING! I had the pleasure of working with both Desiree and Julie- they are an amazing team!! Desi was assigned as my day of coordinator and she was very helpful the 30 days leading up to my wedding. She took care of all the communication and coordination with timelines with all the vendors- I did not have to do any of that! She went above and beyond for us- we love her!! Highly recommend the Simply You team!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Alex · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely worth every penny!!!

Julie and her team were AMAZING, I really don't know what I would have done without them. Julie was my wedding planner and she made sure that the wedding was more than I could have ever hoped for. I'm not a huge wedding person so I just wasn't aware of everything that goes into planning a wedding. I had long initial conversations with her, even before I decided to start working with her. I told her what was I was looking for, and she really handled the rest. The vendors that she suggested were amazing, she was very responsive and always gave a lot of detail to the answers to the questions that I asked, the weekend of my wedding she had everything handled and made sure that everyone knew what was going on (including guests and vendors). I didn't have to worry at all once I got down to Key West. I couldn't recommend her and the Simply You team enough, they made the experience enjoyable and more than I could have ever hoped for.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply You made our wedding day stress free!

We had a great experience with Simply You! We worked with Jessica Jones who was excellent! I had hired all of the other vendors on my own so we chose to the the Day Of Coordination package. We had a long phone call about 30 days out to fill her in on all of the details. She is very good at what she does and made some great suggestions and thought of some thing that we had not thought of before talking to her. She made the day of run seamlessly and kept us all on schedule. Would highly recommend Simply You!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply You, We Love You!

I got married in Key West on March 23, 2019. I couldn't have planned this wedding without Jenn and her team at Simply You. Planning from afar was difficult because I was getting to know my vendors online, and I had a lot of trouble making my decisions. Simply You made it so much easier by providing options and insight. I am so happy that I went with full-service for the following reasons:
    1) VENDORS: Jenn has been working with vendors in Key West for years and she helped me by providing options and letting me make my the decision on my own. Jenn was very patient with me as I had trouble deciding between some vendors and also changed directions a few times, but Jenn was right there with me every step of the way. When my husband said he wanted ice cream sandwiches instead of a cake, Jenn worked with local cookie shop Mattheessen's to create the cookie ice cream sandwich. She truly went above and beyond and I couldn't have been happier to have gone with the full service model for many reasons, especially for the vendor sourcing aspects.
    2) FAMILY // Jenn worked with me, my husband, my mom, my mother-in-law and probably more members of my family throughout the experience. It probably wasn't easy to have so many cooks in the kitchen, but Jenn handled our pack with grace!
    3) THE DAY OF// Our wedding day was perfect. It was absolutely perfect. I know that there was a lot going on behind the scenes and Jenn made sure that everything went smoothly.

If you're trying to decide whether or not to hire a wedding planner, DO IT! If you're trying to decide whether to go for day of vs. 60 days out vs. full-service, I recommend full-service. I was originally planning on the 60 day out partial, but I think it should be all or nothing or all (full service) or day of because there is SO MUCH to do before that 60 day point. You will be so happy you did when you actually get to enjoy your wedding day! Thank you, Simply You!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Simply You Weddings 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/22/2019

Jen is a dream come true

Well, when you meet with your DJ and he tells you that you have the “dream team” for wedding planners, you know you got something right! Jen was my sanity saver. She was everything and more that I could have dreamt of. We went down to KW a few months before our wedding and Jen had every one of our vendors set up for appointments/tastings. Then took us to get all of our day of good & drinks and our marriage license.... AND DIDNT EVEN BLINK AN EYE! She allowed me to ship all of our personal stuff down also then took everything from our venue to our condo post wedding so I didn’t have to do a thing. 100% recommend without a doubt.

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Simply You Weddings 9
    Simply You Weddings 10
    Simply You Weddings 11
    Simply You Weddings 12

Joan Smith · Married on 02/26/2019

Simply the Best

When our daughter and son-in-law decided to get married in Key West, they said that it would be more of an “elopement” because they wanted only family and closest friends. They asked me to put it together for them since I love planning. As these things have a habit of doing, the wedding began to grow. We had made initial contacts, placed deposits, and signed contracts for many of the services when I realized that this wedding was going to require a real wedding professional! I researched wedding planners in Key West and one name kept coming to the top...SimplyYou! We are so fortunate to have chosen Julie Schreck and her team. I sent them everything we had done so far and my only regret is that we didn’t start with them! Key West is a beautiful destination venue but we needed professional help from a company that knew the ropes. We were able to enjoy the process, make selections and decisions with true professionals. They pay attention to every stage of the planning, contracts, and details that make the difference. Julie, Jessica, and the SimplyYou team responded to all phone calls, emails, and texts cheerfully and almost immediately. We want to thank them for making this a beautiful and memorable wedding with almost no stress! Don’t hesitate, contact SimplyYou before you do anything else. Joan

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 01/12/2019

Destination wedding in November

After we got engaged and decided on a destination wedding in Key West we knew a wedding planner would be a must! We interviewed a few different planners and just felt the connection with Simply You. Jenn was such a blessing to work with. For the last 6 months she has been part of our family as we envisioned and planned our special day! She was so helpful and made everything so easy!! From the time we arrived to the day we left she made sure everything was in line and taken care of. We had over 40 guests in town for our wedding and had no issues. Everything was taken care of. We showed up where we needed to be at the time we needed to be and everything went so smoothly. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend!!! Thank you Jenn for all your help!!! We highly recommend Simply You Weddings for your wedding planning.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Caldwell · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Wedding Planner in Key West

If you are looking for a wedding planner in Key West, look no further. Seriously. I CAN NOT overstate how grateful I am for Desiree De La Oz at Simply You Weddings! My fiance and I planned our destination wedding in Key West from Cleveland - and we were very nervous about forgetting to book key vendors, overlooking details, etc. From the first email I sent to Desiree, she put me at ease. Not only is Desiree overwhelmingly organized and professional, she is one of the warmest and nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Desiree meticulously went over every single detail of my wedding with me and caught many things that I had overlooked. If I had a question or concern, Desiree responded to my emails and texts quickly and professionally. Desiree also made us a beautiful itinerary and "to-do" lists that made my life and the planning process so much easier. Desiree created beautiful "welcome" bags for our wedding, and facilitated and organized the many decorations and personal items we had shipped to her office. The actual day of our wedding went off without a hitch thanks largely to her organization and coordination with our other vendors. I had several friends and family members comment on her kind, welcoming demeanor during the event. THANK YOU SO MUCH Desiree and the team at Simply You Weddings for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Simply You Weddings 13
  • Monica

Monica Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

So helping and amazing

Jenn Perez is truly amazing!
    We were planning a 140 person wedding in Key West… from New York and went down there only one time before the wedding. From the first time we spoke to Jenn over the phone she was an absolute life saver. I really cannot explain how thankful we were to have had her. She went so up above and beyond her ‘day of wedding’ duties. She provided invaluable help for weeks before the wedding, reminded us of important things to think about – many of which we never even considered. We felt so prepared and taken care of. Jenn listened to every detail we wanted to execute, no matter how crazy and she was super helpful in helping us achieve our vision. Jenn communicated everything effortlessly with our vendors and made everything so much easier for us.
    On the day of the wedding Jenn was literally superwoman, we are positive that our wedding would have been 1 million times more chaotic without her. She was on the ball with absolutely everything, things we spoke about weeks before that I had forgotten, things that you do not want to think about on your wedding day! Like how it’s a windy day and the paper place-cards are going to fly away without sand to wedge them in, or surveying the excitement levels and telling you it’s a good time to do a speech or a daddy daughter dance. She always asked us first, I remember her coming up to me at the time we said we wanted to do the cake and the dance floor was packed and she said… It is totally up to you but you guys look like you are having the best time and she was absolutely right. We are so happy we didn’t stop the party.
    Bottom line is, weddings are stressful and after the ceremony all we wanted to do was chill and let loose and that is all I had to do with Jenn around. Trust me having a planner is worth every penny and Jenn Perez from Simply You is the woman to ask for!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Nicole was a great partner

My wedding planner was a partner throughout my engagement. I was also very fortunate that she had worked at my wedding venue previously, and knew all of the particulars of my space. I would highly recommend her and the team. Very professional and respected by my vendors.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply You — Simply Amazing!

I say this without exaggeration - I literally don’t know what we would have done without Nicole. We had some unique wedding challenges — a 6 month delay due to Hurricane Irma; a venue change 2 weeks before the wedding (also due to Irma); and then more weather related issues the day of, including a last minute tent rental and a crazy mid-reception storm. Throughout all of that, Nicole was an amazing resource and partner. Her experience, instincts, familiarity with Key West vendors, and attention detail were outstanding. The day of the wedding Nicole and Jess made our day flow seamlessly. Even with the crazy storm and needing to shift things around during the night, they made sure my wife and I were able to enjoy our day and not stress about the details. I would 100% recommend Simply You for planning your wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Denise

Denise Van Keulen · Married on 10/06/2018

Nicole from Simply You absolutely made my day!

WOW! Is the word to best describe how Nicole and Simply You did for us on our day. The attention to details, knowing, anticipating and understanding each potential issue and making recommendations and coordinating all our vendors was in a word... outstanding! It was worth every penny to have her there.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole Yancey was absolutely amazing!!! I couldn’t have pulled it off as perfectly without her! I can’t say enough good things about her!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/19/2018

Nicole was a pleasure to work with for my daughter’s wedding. She offered prompt, patience and expert guidance for every detail from beginning to end. What a perfect day!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Simply You Weddings 14

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2018

If you want your wedding to run perfectly, hire Simply You. Nicole was nothing short of amazing! She worked on our wedding on June 1, 2018 at the Southernmost Beach Resort. She was extremely organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. On the wedding day, she had set up everything better than we could have even imagined, made sure that everyone was taken care of including our guests. Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about her. If you want the perfect wedding, call Simply You.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I had our destination wedding on April 28, 2018 at Casa Marina Resort and we chose Simply You to coordinate everything. It was one of the best choices we could've made, especially trying to plan a wedding all the way from Texas! Julie was our coordinator and she was absolutely AMAZING! She was so prompt with responding to all of my emails and phone calls and recommended the BEST vendors. Our wedding was beautiful and simply perfect! We loved Julie and the Simply You staff. If we had to do everything over again we wouldn't have changed a thing! You definitely can't go wrong with choosing Simply You Weddings as your coordinator <3

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jill · Married on 04/14/2018

Jenn was amazing. She helped with everything. I just dropped off the stuff and she took care of the rest and had everything timed right. She was always there when I needed her. Even helped us with the detail of how we did our gender reveal

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Simply You Weddings 15
    Simply You Weddings 16
    Simply You Weddings 17

Marie-Laure · Married on 03/24/2018

Wow! Where to begin? We are SO grateful to Julie and Desiree for their incredible work organizing our wedding and the events leading up to it (welcome BBQ and sunset cruise). Everything was perfect. Not one detail was overlooked. Our wedding day was completely stress-free and everything looked absolutely beautiful. From the very first phone call, Julie made us feel 100% comfortable. She never pushed anything, always took the time to understand our wishes, gave precious advice, and was always very responsive and helpful. The vendors that she recommended were all 5-star, amazing, professional, and wonderful to work with. She helped us figure out ways to offer our guests the incredible Key West experience that we wanted for them (for example, on her recommendation and because we didn't want to be too traditional, we chose to do a Sunset Cruise instead of a rehearsal dinner and that was INCREDIBLE!!) and she planned the best party at Audubon House--the decor was breathtakingly beautiful, the food out of this world, and our guests enjoyed rum and cigar tastings as well as an awesome photo booth. It's hard to find words to express how amazing Julie and her team are. Hire them, you won't regret it. Our wedding day was the happiest, most amazing day of our lives. Simply said, it was "simply us" and that was really the best part about it. We will forever cherish memories of our wedding day and be grateful to Julie and Desi!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Debbie · Married on 03/17/2018

Jenn Perez was absolutely OUTSTANDING! She made sure we were covered on every detail. She was great to work with, responsive and darn right fun. She went above and beyond before our wedding day (getting my appointments scheduled, getting my dress pressed, checking on how we're doing), on our wedding day (brought a selection of our desserts to our hotel room after the reception for us to enjoy) and after when she picked up my dress and fed ex'ed it back to me.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Simply You Weddings 18
    Simply You Weddings 19
    Simply You Weddings 20

DArcy · Married on 02/03/2018

I am not certain where to begin to a write what an incredible job Julie and Desiree did for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter decided to get married in Key West I panicked, I had not been there in 25 years how was I going to plan a wedding. From my 1st call with Julie I knew it would not only be ok it would be perfect and not only was it perfect t was the magical wedding my daughter always dreamed of. Julie and Desiree do not miss a beat, not one detail was overlooked , never did Have to check on them, an everyone-yes everyone they recommended we use to put this wedding together was just as professional and talented as they are. Don't bother looking anywhere else for you will be wasting your time...Simply You Weddings is simply the best. I only wish I had another daughter to get married so I could use them again. Thank you Julie and
    Desiree!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Valarie · Married on 01/21/2018

Nicole Yancy is the consummate professional. I appreciate the time she spent on the details of our wedding weekend. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Best of the Best. Julie and Desi made my day and the whole planning process perfect. The attention to detail, the fun in the planning, the complete organization of the entire event - they nailed it all. I could not have done it without them.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Desiree · Married on 12/16/2017

Jenn Perez at Simply You was the best day of planner. I had my wedding on December 16, 2017 at the Basilica and the reception at Casa Marina. Jenn was so responsive during the entire wedding planning process and attentive to every detail. She made the rehearsal and wedding day run smoothly and kept everyone at ease. I highly recommend Jenn Perez and Simply You for any event planning services. They were truly a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond what is expected.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/16/2017

Beyond expectations! I really cannot say enough about Simply You and Julie Shreck. As a former fiancé I hope my review will be helpful in making a decision on which wedding coordinator is right for you. I will try to make it short as reading lengthy reviews can be daunting. To summarize my wedding was well, perfect. My husband stated it was, “the best day of his life”. And not just because of me (haha). Our venue, table settings, food, music, flowers, flow, cupcake sushi (look into it) blew us away. I had no stress, Julie handled everything. We walked into a beautiful, stunning ceremony and reception. Things flowed smoothly, our guests were enchanted. Background: we live out of state, didn’t try the food, and didn’t try the dessert, all our planning was faith in Julie. And, as I told her, not that we expected to be disappointed, but it was perfect in all ways. Thank you to all the girls at Simply You and to Julie Shreck, you are meant to do what you do, you are gifted.

Sent on 01/10/2018