Custom Creations & Invitations

Canton, MI View map

Custom Creations & Invitations is a wedding stationary and design company based in Canton, Michigan, with a nationwide clientele, specializing in handmade wedding invitations. This is our 20th year being blessed to serve our clients. With a perfect eye for detail and a personal and unique approach to design, owner Karen Kellems Bailey thoroughly enjoys meeting with clients and creating unique and personal invitations, walking closely with them through every creative aspect of the process, to showcase your individual style and personality. We help you to bring your special vision to life. With access to more than 3,000 handmade papers and embellishments from around the world, setting the tone for your special day and having your invitation become a keepsake for the recipient is our goal..

Custom Creations & Invitations has an extensive inventory of one-of-a-kind paper goods and using 3D technology, ribbons, lace, unique embellishments, rhinestone buckles, silk flowers, and other intricate touches makes your invitation uniquely You. Every invitation is made by hand, and no detail is overlooked. Wedding programs, place cards, special thank you notes, handmade 3-D thank you cards for her attendants that look just like their dresses, envelope addressing and original poetry penned just for you, are but a few of the items offered. Additional services the company provides include but are not limited to:

• Free Consultations
  • Custom Design
  • Complete Assembly
  • Custom Shadow Boxes
  • Unique Save the Date Cards
  • Custom Framed Seating Charts
  • Printing
  • Calligraphy

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful work and definitely recommend!

Karen was so great throughout the whole process! She made all of our paper goods from the invitations down to the table numbers. I can't count the number of compliments that we received from guests on how beautiful the invitations and menus/itineraries were! Was so fun to work with and got everything done on time regardless of how many revisions we had!

Custom Creations & Invitations's reply:

Awww...Morgan, thank you so much for your kind words! It has been such a pleasure working with you and designing all of your unique items. I wish you and Shaun the very best in your future together. Many blessings to you and your family.
  • Marie
    Marie A. Married on 12/31/2019

Perfection is the best word to describe these wedding invitations

I went to a bridal show last year with my daughter and noticed these amazing handmade custom wedding invitations. I set up a meeting with Karen, who helped us to pick out the most beautiful wedding invitations that I have ever seen! I received so many compliments on them. I also purchased the seating chart and triple table cards. Her work is nothing more than perfect!!

Custom Creations & Invitations's reply:

Marie...thank you so much for your kind words...and for showcasing your invitations! The pictures of Amanda and Jeffrey are just beautiful! I will really miss meeting with you...we've had such a great time! You mentioned getting together in the future and I would love that! My warmest wishes to you all. Happy New Year! Karen
    Miranda B. Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful wedding invitations! Absolutely fabulous!

Working with Karen was one of the best pets of planning my wedding. She sits and talks with you to fully get to know you to ensure she makes the perfect invite for your big day! I got nothing but compliments on my invites and I recommend her to every bride I know! It adds a personal touch and is very affordable! She is willing and able to work with anyone’s budget which is awesome!

Custom Creations & Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Miranda! I am so glad you enjoyed your experience here...! We do our best to make it very personal and all about you and your vision. I'm so appreciative of the time you took to write this lovely review! My very best wishes to you and Grant!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

THE MAKEUP LOFT THE MAKEUP LOFT Wedding Hair & Makeup

Custom Creation & Invitations does a beautiful job every time. They specialize in custom invitations. They have access to papers from all around the world to create one of a kind invitations. They are very specialized and detailed oriented. They do a great job

Exclusively Elegant Events, LLC Exclusively Elegant Events, LLC Wedding Planners

When you meet Karen you will immediately fall in love with her work and with her. She is extremely gifted in her craft and has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to all my clients.

Creative Papers Online Creative Papers Online Wedding Invitations

Karen is a true artist using handmade and decorative papers to create amazing invitations even on a budget! The personal attention she gives each and every customer is unparalleled!

Canton Canton, MI, 48188
248-761-4018
248-761-4018

7 days a week, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. By appointment only.
Location of (Custom Creations & Invitations)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding