320 S Main, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About THE MAKEUP LOFT

A hair and makeup company in Plymouth, Michigan, The Makeup Loft specializes in enhancing your unique beauty and features for special occasions. Having serviced more than 150 weddings, the team of experienced artists makes sure you are in good hands so that you can relax and enjoy the whole experience. At The Makeup Loft, their mission is to empower you and bring out your individuality so that you’ll look and feel amazing on your wedding day.

Consultations and trial runs are available for brides and attendants, and multiple stylists are available on-site for groups of five or more. The Makeup Loft offers natural and contour makeup, as well as false lashes and lash extensions. They also provide blowouts, updos, textured styling, and hair extensions for a beautiful, finished look. Men’s grooming is also available.

Other Services

The Makeup Loft also provides skincare services. Waxing services are offered, and facials are provided if desired.

Areas Covered

The Makeup Loft provides services for Plymouth and Detroit, Michigan, and is willing to travel for an additional fee.

Follow THE MAKEUP LOFT on

65 Reviews for THE MAKEUP LOFT

THE MAKEUP LOFT 1
THE MAKEUP LOFT 2

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved my experience! I had never gotten my make-up done before, and had only gotten my hair done once before, and these ladies made me feel super comfortable. I felt like I looked natural and like myself, and the make-up was super light-weight and stayed nice all evening. My bridesmaids, mom, and MIL also enjoyed the experience - their staff were polite, made sure everyone was comfortable, and were prompt in their arrival and set-up. We were so happy with the way everything turned out!!

Tressa · Married on 09/23/2017

Okay--brides, you HAVE to book The Makeup Loft for your big day! Not only do they do a phenomenal job on makeup, but they have the option of adding hair services, too, which I did and I loved! I knew from the moment I had my engagement photo makeup done by Alyssa that I was going to book them for my wedding day. Janelle and her team are extremely professional, do very high-quality work and work at a quick pace for how crazy mornings of weddings can be! All of the ladies I had contact with from the very beginning to the end were nothing but helpful and so sweet. My bridal party received so many compliments on how they looked and their looks stayed flawless the entire day and night! I hope the next wedding I'm in uses The Makeup Loft for makeup and hair! :)

THE MAKEUP LOFT FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• SprayChic Airbrush Tanning
    SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

The MakeUp Loft is made up of amazing professionals. Janelle and her staff do such great work and I trust them with not only my makeup, but to send my clients to them for their special occasions.

• Lemus Photography
    Lemus Photography Wedding Photographers

Janelle Thomason of The Makeup Loft is the go-to studio for professionals. She is a nationally sought makeup artist working with screen talent and other notable clients, and yet she has a very amiable personality. Her work is beautiful to capture!

• Custom Creations & Invitations
    Custom Creations & Invitations Wedding Invitations

I highly recommend Janelle and staff for their work. I've worked with Janelle before and feel very confident in sending my clients to her. She does excellent work and is very personable and accommodating. Karen Bailey, Custom Creations & Invitations

• 320 S Main Plymouth, Michigan, 48170 See on map