Drake Artistry Collective

Ann Arbor, MI View map Visit website

Drake Artistry Collective is a wedding hair and makeup business operating out of Plymouth, Michigan. Owner Crystal Drake has over ten years of experience in the industry and is passionate about creating customized beauty looks for nearlyweds. The highly-trained hair and makeup artists combine their expertise and professionalism with a laid-back attitude, ensuring everyone feels comfortable and confident on the day.

Drake Artistry Collective provides more than just a beauty service on the day. With years of experience, the team of professionals put great care and attention to detail into every client while also providing a stress-free beauty experience. The artists work on-site for weddings, aiding a calming environment ahead of the nuptials. The team also accommodates small and large wedding parties so that everyone can feel their best selves on the day. Knowing that every client is unique, the stylists believe in creating authentic beauty looks that accentuate their features, creating customized packages to meet their needs. Drake Artistry Collective is proud to serve all weddings regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or ethnicity, and provides the following services in its packages;

• Airbrush Makeup
  • Faux Lash Service
  • Makeup and hair trials
  • Tattoo Coverage
  • Grooming services
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos and styling
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Lillia
    Lillia R. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Professional, Personalized, & Thorough!

Like many others, we ended up having to change all of our original wedding plans and ended up going with a much smaller family event. I first reached out to Crystal less than two weeks before my wedding, and she was nothing but professional from the start. Her process included an initial phone call, questionnaire, highly detailed brochure showing different customized packages, and a timeline for the day. Despite the wedding being so close, Crystal was also able to make time for a trial, and took photos to make sure everything was perfect. She was thorough and organized, and put me at ease immediately. Everything went extremely smoothly the day of the wedding. In addition, she has gone above and beyond to take the necessary measures to keep her clients safe during the pandemic. I would not hesitate to use her services again.
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle W. Married on 08/28/2021

So amazing despite a ton of curveballs

Crystal was absolutely wonderful. We had to reschedule our wedding twice due to covid, and she worked with us both times. She was also very covid-careful during our big day - which was a huge relief to me, as you get so up close during hair and makeup! I wanted to "look like myself but a more glamorous version of myself" and she TOTALLY hit the mark. She & her team also made my bridesmaids and MIL look and feel amazing too.

As an added note, due to all those covid delays I was 5 months pregnant when we finally got to the big wedding party, and honestly wasn't feeling the most beautiful leading up to the big day. I just didn't see how I could feel totally beautiful in the way I had always imagined - and am so grateful to Crystal because I totally did every bit as beautiful as I had hoped!
    Elizabeth O. Married on 08/15/2021

Crystal is amazing!

Crystal and her team did an exceptional job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids! It was so nice to not have to worry about getting everyone ready in time, and the end result was absolutely stunning. She puts so much care into her work, which was evident even from the initial consult. It was also so sweet that she provided each of us a little bag of brushes! Crystal stayed with us during photos up until the ceremony, and helped us with touch ups, the dress and veil, and by fixing heels that were slipping through muddy grass. Looking back on pictures from the day, I am just so thankful that we booked Crystal. I cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Mangano Photography Mangano Photography Wedding Photographers

Wonderful work on hair and makeup!

Jahzara Saphir LLC Jahzara Saphir LLC Wedding Planners

Miss. Drake work is flawless and we can't wait to work with her again! AWESOME WORK!!!!

Captures For Keeps Photography Captures For Keeps Photography Wedding Photographers

Crystal and I have collaborated three times so far, and each time she has been extremely prompt, professional and reliable. Her services are second to none - I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a MUA.

Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Location of (Drake Artistry Collective)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding