SprayChic Airbrush Tanning

Wixom, MI View map

SprayChic Airbrush Tanning isn't just about spray tanning. We are passionate about providing a level of service that leaves our clients feeling like they were just catching up with family or friends. As strange as that may sound, we know that it's not the most comfortable thought to have someone you don't know see you down to next to nothing.

As a new client at SprayChic, you will sit down and chit-chat about your big day as your SprayChic Expert will ask questions about your gown, or your suit, as well as, other services you may be scheduled for leading up to or even after the wedding so that we can provide you with the best maintenance tips. It's all about you, after all, and we will educate you on the spray tanning process and how the formula works with the skin so that you leave feeling confident and radiating a gorgeous golden tan.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Courtney Married on 12/31/2021

Spraychic tan

Clarissa was so kind and proficient! The only place I will get my spray tans from! The express option is my favorite
    Tracy D. Married on 12/31/2021

Exceptional Service

Carissa at Spray Chic is a fabulous business owner in all aspects. She鈥檚 professional, personable, knowledgeable on the latest spray tan products, efficient, and provides the best quality & flawless spray tan. Carissa has trained her employees to offer the same service as what she provides. I highly suggest this local business to all!
    Leslie S. Married on 11/05/2021

Perfect!!!!!!

This flawless spray tan made me feel even more beautiful on my wedding day. I can't thank Carissa enough for adding to my special day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

SprayChic Airbrush Tanning 1
Exclusive

Configure Beauty Detroit Configure Beauty Detroit Wedding Hair & Makeup

Spray Chic is the best and only place you should ever go for your spray tan. I have worked with several brides who used Spray Chic and their tan was always amazingly natural. I highly recommend!

THE MAKEUP LOFT THE MAKEUP LOFT Wedding Hair & Makeup

Spray Chic does an amazing job. We love vendors that specialize in what they do and Spray Chic certainly specializes. We fully trust when referring our brides here they will have an awesome experience and tan!

Michele Papenheim Make Up Michele Papenheim Make Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have seen Carissa's beautiful work... it is very natural-looking! Being a make up artist with many brides from the past, I'm was always a little nervous ...When a bride tells my they are going to tan before I see them for their wedding day. I've seen clients with BAD airbrushing jobs, but NOW I can refer them to her feeling positive they will come back on that day with just the right amount of color. I only refer her!!!

49038 Pontiac Trl Wixom, MI, 48393

Monday Closed Tuesday 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM Wed & Thur 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Friday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Saturday & Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location of (SprayChic Airbrush Tanning)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding