SprayChic Airbrush Tanning Reviews

32 Reviews for SprayChic Airbrush Tanning

• Kelsey

Kelsey K. · Married on 07/10/2020

Carissa is amazing!

Carissa was phenomenal. She made me feel so comfortable while getting a spray tan, and made sure my trial and final spray tan were perfect for my wedding. She is amazing at what she does and I got so many compliments on my skin! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Nicola · Married on 10/09/2019

I was new to the area and looking for a place to get a Perfect matching spray tan (where you don't want to look Orange). The Staff, owner and rooms were all very impressive. They were all so Helpful and friendly & Rooms are very clean and samtized. I really enjoyed my spray tan and m still a current client for many years to come. Thanks again Spray Chic & Congratulations to your 10 year Anniversary!! Your The BEST!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Rosetta · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are looking for the best spray tan, go to SprayChic! Not only are they extremely knowledgable, you will leave looking like you just got back from vacation. They always customize your tan based on your skin tone, and it always looks completely natural. Carissa (the owner) was extremely kind to host a spray tan party for my bridesmaids and me for my wedding and we had snacks and champagne. It was the perfect start to my wedding week, and such a great time for my bridesmaids and me. We all looked amazing on my wedding day with a perfect glow. I've been going to SprayChic for years, and I will not go anywhere else!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Charlie · Married on 09/09/2017

SprayChic is the only place I will ever go for a tan. The friendly and inviting staff always has a smile on. The owner Carissa is a certified Norvell Sunless Specialst, and countines up with spray tan education. Spraying and teaching other for more then 8 Years. She turely has a passion for what she does

SprayChic uses and high quality solution, by Norvell. People consistently complain my tan and color, asking me where I just got back from.

I have never turned any other color besides Tan. I have been a loyal costumer for more then 6 Years and will continue my loyalty with SprayChic. So it was a no brainer for me to make sure I used them for my Wedding day.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

Carissa did a great job on my spray tan for my wedding. I went to their location in Wixom and it is adorable and clean. Carissa asked questions that were pertinent to my lifestyle and the style of my wedding dress. I looked great!!!!! It looked so natural and my skin looked like it had a healthy glow. The prices were great and she gave me advice and suggested products to prolong my tan. She made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Abby · Married on 11/27/2016

SprayChic is Awesome! I've been using them for years. Anytime I have an event or vacation or just want some color, I know where I'm going! They get it perfect every time!

Leah · Married on 11/26/2016

I have gone to see Carissa for a spray tan before so there was no question on who to go to for my wedding tan. I'd recommend her any day without hesitation!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Alana · Married on 11/05/2016

Getting a spray tan for your wedding can be incredibly nerve wracking... you of course want that beautiful glow but always run the risk of looking "orange." I must say, SprayChic did an INCREDIBLE job and I couldn't have looked more natural. Not one photo from that day did it even resemble that I got a Spray Tan and that was the exact look I was going for. SO THRILLED, everyone should go to Carissa!!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Carissa and Ashley are simply the best when it comes to the perfect spray tan! I wouldn’t let anyone else make me beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Aiden · Married on 10/08/2016

Carissa is amazing! So sweet and is always there when you have questions and to make you feel so comfortable! I will come back time and time again to enjoy their services! My skin looks phenomenal for my wedding day! :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/02/2016

I have done many tans with Carissa and Ashley over the years and they always turn out amazing! They are also two of the sweetest people you will ever meet so that's another plus. I really like the new office and the spray rooms are always nice and warm! Carissa did my tan for my wedding this past October and as usual, it was perfect! She gave me an extra spray because the wedding was out of town and a few days away. The tan lasted a long time, and the color was perfect and completely even! I will definitely continue to go there for any events I have in the future.

Sent on 12/12/2016

I have used SprayChic over the years for spray tans for vacations and other special events, so naturally I trusted them with my spray tan for my wedding. My parents also went to SprayChic for my wedding day. We all looked beautiful. They will make a recommendation based on your natural skin color and your event and they always do a great job! I highly recommend them to anyone for any event, especially for your wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2015

C · Married on 09/06/2014

I won’t go anywhere else for a spray tan! Great customer service, fantastic results, always glowing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Katie · Married on 05/31/2014

Spraychic is, by far, the BEST place to go for a sun kissed glow. The employees are extremely professional and experienced. They run on schedule, yet you do not feel rushed. They are focused on the client in front of them, so that they can give the highest quality all over glow! I would highly recommend spraychic to anyone looking for a great tan!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/14/2013

There aren't enough ways to explain how Carissa is amazing, and how I couldn't have imagined getting a spray tan from anyone else for my wedding. She not only is a truly kind, caring and generous person, but she is an artist when it comes to airbrush tanning!

I've been a client of hers and SprayChic for a few years now, and the level of service provided by the whole team is above and beyond anywhere else you could go. All of my family and friends who have ever gotten sprayed by her are blown away at how amazing they look and feel afterwards, and how comfortable Carissa makes them!

Thank you so much!
    Stephanie K.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Caroline · Married on 08/24/2013

Carissa gave me, my MOH, my mother, and even my husband (top half only) fantastic spray tans for the wedding. She really took the time to explain everything, and made what could be an uncomfortable process incredibly comfortable. The tan looked great, too!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2013

I have used SprayChic Tanning on more than one occasion. What these people do for their customers is beyond just a business. They care 110% about what they do and I always leave here feeling 10x more beautiful than when I walked in. I don't care how far I will have to drive, I will never use another business again. They are amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/06/2013

Best spray tan in michigan. Been going here for years and wouldn't go anywhere else. I did one then because they had been booked and it was so terrible I now make sure to always set my appointments.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Megan · Married on 06/07/2013

SprayChic has provided amazing tans for me for all the big events I had last year including bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, and especially, my wedding! She also made my entire bridal party look amazing. They are extremely professional and also like to keep great relationships with their clients. They offer evening and weekend hours to accommodate my crazy schedule! A+ staff and A++ for Carissa and Dennis!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2012

Carissa was extremely friendly and made my girls' and I feel very comfortable. I received so many compliments on our tans. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Barbara · Married on 10/28/2011

spraychic is the definitive spray tan experience! carissa and dennis are the epitome of both professionalism and friendliness. you will not be disappointed with how natural the tan is and the compliments you'll receive. they have won over not only myself but my two daughters as well. i am a return satisfied customer. i will never go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Colleen · Married on 08/05/2011

I had the pleasure to work with Carissa, and she made me feel beautiful for not just one wedding but two. My brother was married in July of 2011, and she gave me a great spray tan that looked natural in my bridesmaid dress. She was open to feedback, and made me feel relaxed. I received many compliments her spray tan at my wedding in August 2011. Needless to say, it was a very busy summer. I didn't have the time to lay out, and it was also so much more healthier to work with Spray Chic. I would recommend this business to anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2011

This was my first time getting a spray tan and Carissa made me feel completely comfortable. She explained everything throughly and was so friendly and open that I felt like we knew each other! I was SO excited by the results. She made me feel so confident and beautiful! She truly is an artist!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Meghan · Married on 11/13/2010

SprayChic is Awesome. Easy to book an appointment, super friendly, professional and amazing. I looked naturally tan and amazing for my wedding. It lasted and didnt have any splotches or bleed through on my dress. I would recommend anyone to go see her. I had never been airbrush tanned before and now I am addicted!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Lisa · Married on 08/28/2010

I am a super pale girl, and wanted a little extra glow for my wedding day. Because I generally burn rather than tan, I try to stay away from the sun. I was pretty scared about those spray tanning booths, which seemed to have a lot of potential for disaster. So, I was pretty excited when I found out about SprayChic, which seemed much more foolproof! I was a little hesitant because 1) I didn't want to look weird since I'm never tan, 2) I have very sensitive skin, and 3) I wasn't totally comfortable with the idea of standing basically naked in front of a stranger. But, Carissa was GREAT! She sat down with me and we discussed everything and agreed to use the "winter glow" formula. She was totally professional and made me feel comfortable, and my "tan" looked fantastic! It seemed totally natural and was just the right amount to make me look my best for my big day! My new husband loved it! :)

Sent on 09/06/2010