Glitzed by April

Detroit, MI View map Visit website

Glitzed by April is a wedding makeup service based out of Detroit, Michigan. Owner April Kinney has more than eight years of industry experience and is passionate about helping to-be-weds feel their best on their big day. She is happy to travel to clients throughout the Detroit Metropolitan Area, so they can get ready somewhere they feel comfortable.

Glitzed by April offers beauty services for to-be-weds as well as the wedding party and mothers-of-the-couple. April starts her services with a trial session. At this appointment, she will work her magic on her clients so they can see their ideas come to life before the big day. Your look can include false eyelashes for an extra touch of glamor. Tattoo coverage is also available.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$75

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Raqiya
    Raqiya Married on 08/08/2021

Best MUA on the East

The professionalism the artwork the vibe is extraordinary this was my first time getting my make up done and she has made my experience the absolute best I highly recommend.
    Marilyn L. Married on 07/10/2021

Premier MUA

April was nothing short of Amazing to work with. From booking right up until my wedding day things were seamless. My entire bridal party was raving about the makeup which was Flawless. She even traveled to my venue to make things easier and offered touch up kits for a small fee. She was professional, prompt and utilized high quality products. Book her book her book her. Trust me you won’t be let down. This is a premier MUA serving the Detroit Metro area. Thanks so much April for being a part of my special day,
  • Charity
    Charity J. Married on 03/28/2021

Prompt and professional

She came to us for my sisters wedding and her set up was professional and very sanitary. She made everyone look amazing. The whole bridal party from caramel to super dark skin. She hooked us all up!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

April Kinney
April Kinney
Makeup Artist

I am a Detroit based makeup artist who have travel all over Metro Detroit to service brides and their bridal parties. I have serviced over 10 ladies in one wedding party. I have serviced not only the bride and her ladies but I have serviced the mothers of brides and grooms and their grandmothers as well. I have been doing makeup for over 8 years and I am just getting started.

15609 Mack Ave. Detroit, MI, 48224
Location of (Glitzed by April)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding