Oldsmar, FL 34677 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 74

About Weddings & Events by Suda

I began my wedding and event planning business after planning my own wedding for 350 guests and I know from personal experience, planning a wedding or large event can be overwhelming. I had already planned numerous events for festivals, fundraisers, recitals, parties and events from previous years of event planning experience...I loved every bit of it but found out there's so much to do; the guest list, the budget, booking the ceremony and reception site, the food, the music, the invitations and all the details of the day of...the list is endless!

After receiving my certification, I built my full planning services around streamlining the process for my clients offering them the day of their dreams, at almost no additional cost to them for my services. I've established a no commission or 'kickback' policy, I book vendors because I believe they are good, not because they offer me a commission for booking with them. I've established strong, long-term relationships with vendors that often allows me additional discounts from multiple bookings, that I pass on to the client. I offer numerous, in-house services including custom wedding invitations & collection packages, wedding and event photography and customized wedding albums of your special day at competitive prices offering quality and consistency in all of your details.

My goal is to relieve all the extra stress of the day to day tasks that come from planning an event while offering you everything you need in order to plan your perfect day. All at almost no cost to my clients! With today's hectic schedule with family and work, a second pair of hands can become invaluable during the hectic day to day planning of the most memorable day of your life.

I love what I do and it shows in every detail I handle from our first meeting, to my personalized bridal planning booklet I supply you with, designed by a Bride for a Bride, that I offer my full planning clients with all my tips, etiquette notes, checklists and more.

I have enjoyed coordinating and photographing some of the most beautiful and memorable weddings in our area and together with my husband, Hector, we are your one stop shop for Wedding Invitations, Photography, Coordination and Planning!

Dreams Do Come True...and we're here to help!

Follow Weddings & Events by Suda on

Custom Designed Monogram Gobo Weddings by Suda

• Videos 1

44 Reviews for Weddings & Events by Suda

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2016

Suda is an amazing wedding planner. She is extremely patient and kind. A true joy to work with. I would recommend her to any couple to assist in wedding planning!!!

Debbie · Married on 04/09/2016

Suda was awesome, was there to take care of whatever needed to be done. Would highly recommend.

Malori · Married on 02/20/2016

I couldn't be more happier with Suda and my invitations, escort cards, and thank you cards that she created for my wedding. Suda was very flexible and organized and on top of every request I had. She created beautiful options for me to choose from and she was very flexible everytime I changed my mind and design until we found the perfect one. Her work was very beautiful and very professional and I got lots of compliments on my invitations. I love the fact that she hand makes them and that she creates the designs. She is very talented and generous and quick to respond and she will work until they are exactly what you want! I thank you so much for setting the theme for my wedding! I highly recommend her for your invitations!

Weddings & Events by Suda FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Thomas Gillman Photography LLC
    Thomas Gillman Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

We've been blessed with the opportunity to work with Suda. She by far is one of..if not the most..professional coordinator we have worked with. She was more than helpful with the venue and helping us "get the shot". The wedding she coordinated was absolutely gorgeous and we would be honred to work with her again in the future.

• Beautiful Wedding Photography
    Beautiful Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

If you need a wedding planner Suda is your lady. She is awesome at making sure that your day runs smoothly and on time. Very detailed and patient, loves working with her brides to make sure that their day is the day of their dreams. Thank you for all the great wedddings, looking forward to working with you soon.

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Grant Hemond & Associates has had the pleasure of knowing and working with Suda for many years! She is professional, well organized and very meticulous when it comes to details. If you want your day to be flawless and stress-free, Suda is your planner!!

• Oldsmar, FL 34677 See on map