Invitations by Suda

Oldsmar, FL View map

$500 Typical Price

I began my wedding and event planning business after planning my own wedding for 350 guests and I know from personal experience, planning a wedding or large event can be overwhelming. I had already planned numerous events for festivals, fundraisers, recitals, parties and events from previous years of event planning experience...I loved every bit of it but found out there’s so much to do; the guest list, the budget, booking the ceremony and reception site, the food, the music, the invitations and all the details of the day of...the list is endless!

After receiving my certification, I built my full planning services around streamlining the process for my clients offering them the day of their dreams, at almost no additional cost to them for my services. I've established a no commission or 'kickback' policy, I book vendors because I believe they are good, not because they offer me a commission for booking with them. I've established strong, long-term relationships with vendors that often allows me additional discounts from multiple bookings, that I pass on to the client. I offer numerous, in-house services including custom wedding invitations & collection packages, wedding and event photography and customized wedding albums of your special day at competitive prices offering quality and consistency in all of your details.

My goal is to relieve all the extra stress of the day to day tasks that come from planning an event while offering you everything you need in order to plan your perfect day. All at almost no cost to my clients! With today's hectic schedule with family and work, a second pair of hands can become invaluable during the hectic day to day planning of the most memorable day of your life.

I love what I do and it shows in every detail I handle from our first meeting, to my personalized bridal planning booklet I supply you with, designed by a Bride for a Bride, that I offer my full planning clients with all my tips, etiquette notes, checklists and more.

I have enjoyed coordinating and photographing some of the most beautiful and memorable weddings in our area and together with my husband, Hector, we are your one stop shop for Wedding Invitations, Photography, Coordination and Planning!

Dreams Do Come True...and we're here to help!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$795

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

Nicole Married on 11/27/2021
    Suda was an amazing day of wedding planner. She did everything I asked and went above and beyond. My day coudn't have gone any better!!
    Stephanie Married on 07/09/2016
    Suda is an amazing wedding planner. She is extremely patient and kind. A true joy to work with. I would recommend her to any couple to assist in wedding planning!!!
    Debbie Married on 04/09/2016
    Suda was awesome, was there to take care of whatever needed to be done. Would highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Abundant Grace Photography Abundant Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

We've been blessed with the opportunity to work with Suda. She by far is one of..if not the most..professional coordinator we have worked with. She was more than helpful with the venue and helping us "get the shot". The wedding she coordinated was absolutely gorgeous and we would be honred to work with her again in the future.

Beautiful Wedding Photography Beautiful Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

If you need a wedding planner Suda is your lady. She is awesome at making sure that your day runs smoothly and on time. Very detailed and patient, loves working with her brides to make sure that their day is the day of their dreams. Thank you for all the great wedddings, looking forward to working with you soon.

Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Grant Hemond & Associates has had the pleasure of knowing and working with Suda for many years! She is professional, well organized and very meticulous when it comes to details. If you want your day to be flawless and stress-free, Suda is your planner!!

402 Arlington Ave E Oldsmar, FL, 34677

Tuesday-Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 2pm Closed Sundays & Mondays
Location of (Invitations by Suda)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding