Tampa Calligraphy

Tampa, Florida View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tampa Calligraphy is a wedding stationary and invitation service located in Tampa, Florida. In the wedding business for over 20 years, the company offers elegant wedding invitations, as well as table place cards, menus, seating charts, and more. Consistently a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice winner, Tampa Calligraphy can accommodate almost any request you may have for your wedding stationary needs. Stunning invitations and envelope addressing are delivered quickly, professionally, and cost effectively.

Tampa Calligraphy can customize every printed paper good for your wedding, from save-the-dates to bag tags, with stunning calligraphy and beautiful workmanship. You can choose from over 6,000 beautiful fonts to make each piece of wedding stationary uniquely yours, with black-and-white or color ink options.You can even create specialty signage to direct your guests from the dessert tables to the photo booths!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Calligraphy
Printing

• Gina
    Gina D. Getting married on 07/29/2022

You have found the one!

Diane is the sweetest lady! She responded promptly with my initial request to have my save the dates envelopes addressed. Gave me all the details needed for me to make an informed decision. I met with her on a Saturday afternoon and by Monday evening I was picking up my save the dates addressed envelopes. Great quality and customer service. Look no further.. you have found the one! Thank you Diane!
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte W. Married on 05/20/2022

Thank you Diane!

Diane was amazing to work with throughout the process!

We ordered our save the date cards, invitations and envelopes from a vendor. We then found out that they could not print addresses on the black envelopes that they had recommended for us.

Luckily, I got in contact with Diane, who said that she could print all my addresses, for a great price and with a quick turnaround. She picked out a beautiful font and did a great job. I'm so happy with her work and would highly recommend her.
    Crystal S. Married on 05/07/2022

Exceptional work and friendly customer service!

Diane is the absolute best in the business! I would refer all friends and family to her. She is so sweet and goes above and BEYOND for all of her brides. My family and I have used her for several events; weddings, baptisms, thank you cards, save the dates, etc. We cannot stress how wonderful she is at her work and will work endlessly to make you happy and satisfied with her products. Her passion for her work and quality of products is exceptional. You won't regret hiring her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Art Le Fleur Art Le Fleur Wedding Florists

Diane Berube from Tampa Calligraphy is a talented and professional lady! When our brides are in need of stationary I always refer them to Diane, I know she will take good care of them with personalized attention, professionalism and quality products. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Wedding Planners

Diane...is great to work with! She always meets my deadlines for my stationery needs. The best of all is that Diane will check for errors before printing...you do not find many people that will do that for you. Normally they will print what ever you send them. NOT Diane she checks for mistakes and corrects them for you:) Diane is also very prompt with getting back to me when I have questions. Diane thanks for all that you do for Chic Designs & Fabulous Events...I don't know what I would do without you.

Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse YOU!!

• Art Le Fleur
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 49 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists

10748 Ayrshire Drive Tampa, Florida, 33626
Location of (Tampa Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding