10748 Ayrshire Drive, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Tampa Calligraphy

Tampa Calligraphy is a wedding stationary and invitation service located in Tampa, Florida. In the wedding business for over 20 years, the company offers elegant wedding invitations, as well as table place cards, menus, seating charts, and more. Consistently a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice winner, Tampa Calligraphy can accommodate almost any request you may have for your wedding stationary needs. Stunning invitations and envelope addressing are delivered quickly, professionally, and cost effectively.

Tampa Calligraphy can customize every printed paper good for your wedding, from save-the-dates to bag tags, with stunning calligraphy and beautiful workmanship. You can choose from over 6,000 beautiful fonts to make each piece of wedding stationary uniquely yours, with black-and-white or color ink options.You can even create specialty signage to direct your guests from the dessert tables to the photo booths!

263 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Jason · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Perfect Work!

Excellent service and attention to detail. Prompt too! I made a mistake on the spelling and she asked me about it. Easy to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Wendner · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Thank you Diane!

Diane was amazing to work with throughout the process!

We ordered our save the date cards, invitations and envelopes from a vendor. We then found out that they could not print addresses on the black envelopes that they had recommended for us.

Luckily, I got in contact with Diane, who said that she could print all my addresses, for a great price and with a quick turnaround. She picked out a beautiful font and did a great job. I'm so happy with her work and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tampa Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Calligraphy
    Printing

• Art Le Fleur Wedding Florists

Diane Berube from Tampa Calligraphy is a talented and professional lady! When our brides are in need of stationary I always refer them to Diane, I know she will take good care of them with personalized attention, professionalism and quality products. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

• Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC
    Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Wedding Planners

Diane...is great to work with! She always meets my deadlines for my stationery needs. The best of all is that Diane will check for errors before printing...you do not find many people that will do that for you. Normally they will print what ever you send them. NOT Diane she checks for mistakes and corrects them for you:) Diane is also very prompt with getting back to me when I have questions. Diane thanks for all that you do for Chic Designs & Fabulous Events...I don't know what I would do without you.

• Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse YOU!!

• 10748 Ayrshire Drive Tampa, Florida, 33626 See on map
    Location of (Tampa Calligraphy)