10748 Ayrshire Drive, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Tampa Calligraphy

Tampa Calligraphy is a wedding stationary and invitation service located in Tampa, Florida. In the wedding business for over 20 years, the company offers elegant wedding invitations, as well as table place cards, menus, seating charts, and more. Consistently a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice winner, Tampa Calligraphy can accommodate almost any request you may have for your wedding stationary needs. Stunning invitations and envelope addressing are delivered quickly, professionally, and cost effectively.

Tampa Calligraphy can customize every printed paper good for your wedding, from save-the-dates to bag tags, with stunning calligraphy and beautiful workmanship. You can choose from over 6,000 beautiful fonts to make each piece of wedding stationary uniquely yours, with black-and-white or color ink options.You can even create specialty signage to direct your guests from the dessert tables to the photo booths!

238 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Sarah Wind · Getting married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful, original announcements!

I have worked with Diane on several occasions to create high school graduation announcements for my three children. Since 2013, I have worked with this company. The invitations were thoughtfully done, original and creative. Diane is very easy to work with, she is my go-to for any type of announcement and/or invitation.

Linda · Married on 03/24/2019

Beautiful invitations

Diane was wonderful, in every way. We had a short time to get things ordered, addressed and mailed out and Diane made everything work out so smoothly and stress free. She knows exactly how to properly address, organize and mail invitations out on time. The calligraphy was beautiful. Diane went over and above in helping me and was very pleasant and easy to work with. Diane was available when ever I had my many questions and She knows all the answers. Thank you Diane for all you did for us and for the beautiful invitations.

Tampa Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Printing

• Gisselle Sanchez~Floral and Event Design
    Gisselle Sanchez~Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

Diane Berube from Tampa Calligraphy is a talented and professional lady! When our brides are in need of stationary I always refer them to Diane, I know she will take good care of them with personalized attention, professionalism and quality products. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

• Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC
    Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Wedding Planners

Diane...is great to work with! She always meets my deadlines for my stationery needs. The best of all is that Diane will check for errors before printing...you do not find many people that will do that for you. Normally they will print what ever you send them. NOT Diane she checks for mistakes and corrects them for you:) Diane is also very prompt with getting back to me when I have questions. Diane thanks for all that you do for Chic Designs & Fabulous Events...I don't know what I would do without you.

• Breezin' Entertainment & Productions
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse YOU!!

• 10748 Ayrshire Drive Tampa, Florida, 33626 See on map