Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

229 | Tampa, FL

229 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

229 Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

Treva · Getting married on 03/03/2019

I am so happy I found Tampa Calligraphy, Diane is a joy to work with! I needed a quick turnaround on the address printing for my Save the Date envelopes and Tampa Calligraphy had them ready within 24 hours. The quality of the work was beautiful. Her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding. It is so nice to find a vendor that makes the stress of planning a wedding a little easier. I will definitely be using Tampa Calligraphy again!!!

Kristin · Getting married on 12/29/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Tampa Calligraphy.

Susan · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with!

MaryEllen · Married on 11/10/2018

Diane is incredible and so easy to work with! She made save the dates, wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations such a breeze for us and I would highly recommend using her!

Carolyn Luis · Married on 11/04/2018

Diane Is A Professional At Her Craft

My experience with Diane was awesome! Diane is a professional at her craft, she listened to our wants and offered outstanding recommendations for us to consider. I will have no need to seek another vendor in the future. You will never regret your decision to have Diane as part of your wedding experience!!

Kyla · Married on 10/27/2018

Tampa Calligraphy was a lifesaver when my envelopes from Zazzle failed to ship after a month. I can’t believe how quickly Diane did the addresses on my envelopes, the quality was amazing and very budget friendly. She was so easy to work with- I wish I would’ve found her earlier in my wedding process.

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Service

I would 100% recommend Diane. From the beginning, she was incredibly easy to communicate with and detailed exactly what she could offer. When I met her, she was very easy to talk to. When she heard my vision, she knew exactly how to put it on paper. She seriously tried everything in her power to make the process easy for me. After seeing my beautiful invitations, I knew she was the only person I would go to for my escort cards. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Judith · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Diane to create our wedding invitations. We wanted the invitations to set the tone for our black tie wedding without breaking the bank. Diane's attention to detail is exactly what you want when sending formal wedding announcements. She took care of everything and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. We've received numerous compliments on our invitations.

We also purchased our guest escort cards and table numbers from Diane. She went above and beyond to make sure we had them on time, even mailing them to our destination wedding address. Highly recommend Diane for any of your paper needs!

Rose · Married on 05/31/2018

Diane saved the day for us!! Our RSVP envelopes came in without an address on them. We called Tampa Calligraphy in a panic and they understood our significant time crunch, took care of everything, and had them back to me in just a few hours...and they’re beautiful! She even noticed a few mistakes on our invitation envelopes that we ordered elsewhere and made us new, corrected ones on the spot. Diane went above and beyond for this stressed bride. Highly recommend!!

Gina · Married on 05/19/2018

Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job printing our wedding invitation envelopes and our reception table place cards. Diane was an absolutely pleasure to work with. She was so kind, professional, extremely responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure our envelopes and place cards were perfect and exactly how we wanted them. The turnaround time was so fast…we had our envelopes and place cards in no time after placing our order. We received so many compliments on how beautiful they looked. We would highly recommend working with Tampa Calligraphy for your wedding calligraphy needs or for any special event..,you won’t be disappointed!

Luis · Married on 05/12/2018

Diane does professional work and is get responsive. She's also fun to work with.

kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Tampa Calligraphy I have to say is one of the easiest, customer service friendly, and considerate companies to work with. Diane is incredibly knowledgeable with addressing invitations, which was so helpful for me. Also, I have to say without a doubt that the calligraphy printing process with the company was so easy. I believe the company actually helped me out with organizing my spreadsheet for names and addresses. I could not recommend a better company to work with than Tampa Calligraphy.

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

From start to finish Diane was extremely helpful,
    Easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for beautiful calligraphy for their wedding invitations!!

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

Diane was referred to me by another bride. She is extremely responsive and has fast turn around time. She works hard to get you what your exactly asking for. Can’t go wrong for your wedding paper needs!

Meagan · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane was great to work with! She responds to emails in a timely manner. She also completes orders quickly. I needed my envelopes addressed and they look great! I am going to be ordering invitations next through her! Highly recommend!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane is fantastic. My step mother used her for her wedding and suggested her to me because of how thrilled she was with her service. I can see why! She was so accommodating and helpful, she listened and helped guide me and made this confusing process easy and FUN! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Diane was so great. I couldn't be more happier with the way our wedding invitations came out. She had them done with in 2 days. I would recommend her to anyone needing any type of calligraphy.

Ariel · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot thank Diane enough for all her help in our wedding day. Whether it was invitations, day of signage and programs, everything was done perfectly and fast! Diane has been great in communicating with me and as a bride, that is a must have! There has not been one single thing that I have asked for that Diane hasn't been able to do and I am extremely grateful for that! Thank you Diane!

-Ariel

Audrey · Married on 12/30/2017

Diane was great - a lot of fun to work with!
    She knows the proper etiquette for wording, she’s thorough and always has a quick turnaround.
    She does it all - from card stock, to color, from printing to assembly, from addressing to postage. She also did our place cards.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would certainly recommend her.

Liza · Married on 12/09/2017

I am so pleased with Diane's service!! I had a small rush job due to an error where we were missing an addressed envelope for a wedding invitation. I called Diane in the morning, and by that afternoon we had the addressed envelope in hand and were taking it to the post office. For such a small job, she made me feel like it was her most important job. Her fee was so reasonable it was amazing. I will definitely work with her for all our day-of needs like place cards and signs. What a great local vendor!

Kathy · Married on 11/11/2017

I called Diane on Friday... dropped off everything that evening and she was finished with them on Saturday. She also had some extra envelopes that was a better fit for our invites and she offered those in to me at no extra change, which saved me a good amount of money. I highly recommend her and will be using her for other print jobs I will be needing.

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

Diane has been and continues to be exceptionally professional, responsive and gracious. Diane has gone above and beyond to help our family get our invitations out to our loved ones. She spotted spelling errors (mine) on the invites I had ordered and helped me resolve the issue with the vendor. Then, because I was traveling when they arrived, she took care of everything that needed to be done. We will continue to work with her for place cards, large seating chart, menu cards, signs and any other printing needs we may have. Highly recommend!!!!

• Abby

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

Diane did a fabulous job on our Save the dates. So much so that we went back for our wedding and rehearsal invites. She is so, so reasonably priced and very quick! One day turn around and the product looks beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Mariella · Married on 07/17/2017

I cannot make a higher recommendation than Tampa Calligraphy. In today's digital age, there are many options for ordering invitations and wedding supplies, but everything is online and it's difficult (sometimes impossible) to get someone on the phone to answer questions and help with the process. Diane at Tampa Calligraphy answers the phone every time, and if she is with another bride, she will always call back asap. She spent about 30 minutes talking to me on the phone and answering questions before I even made an appointment to work with her. She makes the daunting process of designing and ordering wedding invitations VERY easy! Most of all, Diane is incredibly knowledgeable and well-versed in weddings and wedding etiquette. She is very personable and easy to work with. She sat down with my fiancé and me to help create invitations that were a perfect mix of both our personalities. Her services are FAST and make you feel like you are the most important bride in the world. I will recommend her to everyone I know! Diane really helps take the stress OUT of designing and ordering any wedding print materials. Thank you Tampa Calligraphy for helping make our wedding a dream come true!