Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Gina
    Gina D. Getting married on 07/29/2022

You have found the one!

Diane is the sweetest lady! She responded promptly with my initial request to have my save the dates envelopes addressed. Gave me all the details needed for me to make an informed decision. I met with her on a Saturday afternoon and by Monday evening I was picking up my save the dates addressed envelopes. Great quality and customer service. Look no further.. you have found the one! Thank you Diane!
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte W. Getting married on 05/20/2022

Thank you Diane!

Diane was amazing to work with throughout the process!

We ordered our save the date cards, invitations and envelopes from a vendor. We then found out that they could not print addresses on the black envelopes that they had recommended for us.

Luckily, I got in contact with Diane, who said that she could print all my addresses, for a great price and with a quick turnaround. She picked out a beautiful font and did a great job. I'm so happy with her work and would highly recommend her.
    Kim M. Married on 10/01/2021

Excellent from start to finish

We were so happy with Diane and her work. She was helpful with great ideas, fast, professional and so nice. Thank you for everything
    Kaitlin Married on 08/21/2021

Thank you for the beautiful invitations!

Diane was absolutely amazing to work with! Diane made things so easy for us and helped guide us through the formal wedding invitation process. She was prompt in her responses and always was there with recommendations or advice. Prices were fair and the quality was amazing. Our friends and family keep complimenting us on our invitations. Super easy to work with and we enjoyed the process! Thank you, Diane!
    Cynthia B. Married on 08/11/2021

Absolutely Thrilled

We are so very happy with Diane and her service! From start to finish, she was thoroughly professional in action and just top notch in product. Speedy and thorough, we are so proud to send out our beautiful wedding invitations with gorgeous addresses. She goes the extra mile to offer tips and services to make your wedding even more special!
    Jason Married on 08/06/2021

Perfect Work!

Excellent service and attention to detail. Prompt too! I made a mistake on the spelling and she asked me about it. Easy to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Martha
    Martha E. Married on 04/03/2021

Tampa Calligraphy is the Best

Diane was wonderful to work with! She has a wide variety of invitations and is so helpful when making decisions for you occasion. She did my daughters wedding invitations and they came out beautiful. Her prices were great and had them printed and addressed and mailed right on time. Took all the worry off of me. Thanks Diane!
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn B. Married on 03/06/2021

Exceptional, elegant and knowledgeable

I can’t say enough great things about Tampa Calligraphy! She made our wedding invitation experience simple and enjoyable. Diane has so many wonderful options and such great-experienced input to add and assist in any way. Her etiquette expertise and work is exquisite, every smallest detail is checked and perfected. We absolutely loved the finished product!
    Kelley V. Married on 02/13/2021

Great Experience!

I was searching quite a while for a local vendor to work with on my wedding invitations. I am SO happy I found Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. From the first call to talk through the process through picking up my completed invitations, I had a great experience and could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Diane definitely went the extra mile and was extremely patient when I came back to her with several last-minute changes on my guest list. With speedy service, helpful recommendations and great pricing, I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy!
    Christina L. Married on 12/06/2020

Fabulous!!

Diane, of Tampa Calligraphy, is a pleasure to work with. She provided lots of professional suggestions regarding our invitations and day of wedding stationery needs. Everything turned out fabulously. She does great work. We highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 11/12/2020

Diane & Tampa Calligraphy are AMAZING!

I found Tampa Calligraphy through WeddingWire before I even hired my venue! I knew I wanted to work with Diane from the start. She was extremely personable and answered all my emails/questions promptly. While we did not go with her for our invitations, she did the guest addresses in calligraphy and they turned out amazing! I could not have found anyone better to do them and can't wait for our guests to see them. Tampa Calligraphy was also extremely affordable unlike other places who ask more for a lesser quality. I would recommend Diane and Tampa Calligraphy over and over; she will be my go-to for all future events!
    Michelle Married on 11/07/2020

Mother of the Bride

Diane is very detailed, experienced and does great work. She is very knowledgeable and I am so glad I listened to her with regards to seating chart advise. She is thorough and goes above and beyond. The level of quality goes way beyond her pricing. Thank you Diane for making what is usually a stressful wedding planning task so much easier for me. I would recommend Diane over anyone and I look forward to using your services again.
    Kaitlyn R. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing work! Very professional!

Diane was fantastic to work with. So fast and very responsive. Made an appointment and the envelopes were ready the next day. Diane pays very close attention to detail and she makes sure the font of the calligraphy really matches your invitations. I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend!! Very fair pricing as well.
  • Faith
    Faith L. Married on 10/17/2020

Superior Products & Excellent Customer Service

Tampa Calligraphy is the BEST WEDDING VENDOR for save the date, invitations and any specialty products you need for your wedding. In addition to quality products and great prices, Diane provides superior customer service, meticulous attention to detail, quick responses to phone calls and emails and keeps you informed every step of the way! Look no further - TAMPA CALLIGRAPHY is number one in the business! Thank you for exceptional service and your commitment to your brides.
  • Nita
    Nita Married on 03/21/2020

Diane is one of a kind and amazing

Diane is absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she sweet but she knows her stuff. If I didn’t know proper etiquette, she did. Anything I wanted created she could do. Diane made our welcome sign, table numbers, place cards, addressed envelopes, signage for our gift table, photo booth, etc. and even made tags for wine bottles last minute for us. She truly is one of a kind. I promise you will not be disappointed.
  • Lisa
    Lisa B. Married on 03/15/2020

Invitations

Diane is wonderful and devotes a lot of time to you. She goes above and beyond and the result is fantastic. She’s sweet and hardworking, and we got a lot of compliments on all of our invitations through tampa calligraphy.
    Jamie Married on 02/15/2020

We love Diane!!!!

Diane does an AMAZING job!! The invitations were complete in less than 24 hours. They looked so beautiful! Shes reliable and well priced! She made our wedding signs and they were BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you Diane!!
    Jana Married on 01/04/2020

Patient and Fabulous

Diane was fantastic to work with and was very patient as we had MANY opinions on the font for our envelopes. I’d highly recommend working with her. If I need calligraphy services again, she will be the first person I call!
    Tatiana R. Married on 12/19/2019

Amazing and quick!

Wedding invitations were done quickly and they turned out beautifully. Thank you so much!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 11/02/2019

I hit the jackpot when I found Tampa Calligraphy!!

Diane did a fantastic job from start to finish.
    Courtney Married on 10/05/2019

The EASIEST experience!

Diane is very friendly and welcoming. She has an eye for all things wedding, has great ideas and really helps assist you during this exciting process. She is quick to respond to emails and has the fastest turnaround time! Highly recommend.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend -- very professional and quick turn around of beautifully printed calligraphy envelopes

Diane was wonderful! She helped us pick a font that matched our invitations perfectly. She addressed our invitation envelopes beautifully and very quickly. We really enjoyed working with her! Highly recommend.
    Dana Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and charming

I discoved this company through google searches and wedding forums!
    From the first phone call, to the final email - they were always professional and helpful.
    I live in PA and trusted them based on reviews, phone calls and emails - and was not at all disappointed!
    Do yourself a favor and use them for your printing needs!
  • Camille
    Camille R. Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful work!

Diane was very easy to work with and thorough. Everyone complimented our invitations on their elegance. She made sure we covered everything and we are very pleased with everything. You will not be disappointed if your looking to stand out with your invites for your wedding.
  • Kathia
    Kathia Married on 07/27/2019

Out of the Box

It was not only a pleasure to work with Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. It was an honor. 200% recommended. Thank you for making my envelopes look Amazing!!!