Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

Tampa Calligraphy 1
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Wendner · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Thank you Diane!

Diane was amazing to work with throughout the process!

We ordered our save the date cards, invitations and envelopes from a vendor. We then found out that they could not print addresses on the black envelopes that they had recommended for us.

Luckily, I got in contact with Diane, who said that she could print all my addresses, for a great price and with a quick turnaround. She picked out a beautiful font and did a great job. I'm so happy with her work and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jana M · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Patient and Fabulous

Diane was fantastic to work with and was very patient as we had MANY opinions on the font for our envelopes. I’d highly recommend working with her. If I need calligraphy services again, she will be the first person I call!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Tatiana Rivera · Getting married on 12/19/2019

Amazing and quick!

Wedding invitations were done quickly and they turned out beautifully. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2019

I hit the jackpot when I found Tampa Calligraphy!!

Diane did a fantastic job from start to finish.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Courtney H · Married on 10/05/2019

The EASIEST experience!

Diane is very friendly and welcoming. She has an eye for all things wedding, has great ideas and really helps assist you during this exciting process. She is quick to respond to emails and has the fastest turnaround time! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Wilson · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend -- very professional and quick turn around of beautifully printed calligraphy envelopes

Diane was wonderful! She helped us pick a font that matched our invitations perfectly. She addressed our invitation envelopes beautifully and very quickly. We really enjoyed working with her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and charming

I discoved this company through google searches and wedding forums!
    From the first phone call, to the final email - they were always professional and helpful.
    I live in PA and trusted them based on reviews, phone calls and emails - and was not at all disappointed!
    Do yourself a favor and use them for your printing needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Camille

Camille Rosado · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful work!

Diane was very easy to work with and thorough. Everyone complimented our invitations on their elegance. She made sure we covered everything and we are very pleased with everything. You will not be disappointed if your looking to stand out with your invites for your wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kathia

Kathia · Married on 07/27/2019

Out of the Box

It was not only a pleasure to work with Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. It was an honor. 200% recommended. Thank you for making my envelopes look Amazing!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Gabriella · Married on 07/05/2019

Tampa Calligraphy is the absolute best!

I would 100% recommend Tampa Calligraphy! I can't say enough about the amazing experience I had. I hired Tampa Calligraphy to address my wedding invitations and was absolutely blown away at the quality of the end result as well as the quick turnaround time. Diane was so wonderful throughout the entire process and recommended the perfect look for my invites and took the stress of sending out wedding invitations completely off of my shoulders. Guests have been raving about the beautiful calligraphy on my invitations and I am beyond happy with the end result. I will only go to Tampa Calligraphy for any of my future addressing needs - Diane is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Payne · Married on 07/04/2019

Quick turnaround and beautiful calligraphy printing!

Diane did a fabulous job addressing our envelopes and was so sweet and easy to work with. We're having a very small wedding and didn't need many envelopes done, but she still helped us out and turned them around in less than 24 hours. Definitely recommend her for all of your calligraphy needs!

Tampa Calligraphy 2
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Sarah Wind · Married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful, original announcements!

I have worked with Diane on several occasions to create high school graduation announcements for my three children. Since 2013, I have worked with this company. The invitations were thoughtfully done, original and creative. Diane is very easy to work with, she is my go-to for any type of announcement and/or invitation.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rebecca G · Married on 05/25/2019

All I can say is WOW!

Diane is amazing to work with, flexible and really tries to make the customer happy. I have sent her several revisions and she has never once made me feel bad about it. Her work is impeccable! Would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone!
    Rebecca G

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sylvana

Sylvana Murphy · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

They were recommended to me by a very nice place so I had to try them and believe me, best decision ever! Everyone loved my invitations and got sooo many complements!!! In addition it was so easy to work with them and I felt like I knew them for years even though it was my first time using them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! The work is amazing and they are very flexible and knowledgeable !

Sent on 08/17/2019

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2019

Diane made everything easy, seamless and beautiful!

Diane was seriously awesome! She was so tech savvy - her templates were easy to use, she sent proofs, and her process was so seamless. She sticks to her 24 hour turn around, and her envelopes and her seating charts turned out gorgeous with no errors. She knew just the right fonts and colors to recommend, and made everything so easy! Loved working with her.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lillian Chor · Married on 03/29/2019

Above & Beyond in Every Way

Diane of Tampa Calligraphy worked with me on every detail to realize my vision for our wedding invitations, and we are over the moon about the final product. Diane turns the impossible into a tangible product, does not accept “no” for an answer from other vendors, is very responsive, flexible with meeting times, and extremely communicative about the processes and progress. We had a very short planning period for our wedding (three and a half months!), first reached out to Diane less than three months before the wedding, and she managed to get our invitations done to land in our guests’ mailboxes with seven weeks to spare before our wedding. Our guests were very impressed with the invitations, which helped set the right tone for our black tie wedding. It is, after all, the first impression your guests get of the wedding!
    Our invitations consisted of a calligraphed envelope, custom-printed stock pocket folder, a invitation card mounted in the interior of the pocket folder, with cards in the pocket for RSVP and additional events. My graphic designer friend designed everything based on sketches I gave her and then Diane literally put everything onto paper.
    Diane tracked down pocket folders and matching envelopes in the size, color and shape I wanted. Since we had a short time frame, we could not have custom pocket folders made so tracking down stock folders that matched my vision was not an easy task.
    I wanted a custom design printed in thermography onto the pocket folders, which, after speaking with several thermography printers and doing a failed test run with one of them, seemed impossible. We thought we'd have to change the printing method in order to get the design printed onto the folders. Diane spent hours figuring it out, and by some miracle got the folders thermography-printed with my custom design.
    She also introduced me to a local calligrapher whose prices were unbeatable and work was stunning. He did all of the envelope addressing, and Diane had the return address thermographied on the flap.
    The main invitation was printed using three different printing methods - letterpress in two colors, blind letterpress and gold foiling. The ink was beautifully done, the gold foiling was crisp, and the cardstock Diane picked out was perfect to display all of this. The additional cards were letterpress in two colors on the same cardstock as the main invitation. The printing was consistent throughout all 125 invitations and cards we printed
    The final invitation suite was unbelievably gorgeous - I couldn't have imagined anything better. It all conveyed the elegance and timelessness we were trying to achieve. Everyone was impressed with the final product – our guests, our graphic designer, people at the post office and even our other wedding vendors who have seen dozens, if not hundreds, of wedding invitations.
    I'm a perfectionist and very hands-on with my creative endeavors, and to find someone who can manage and exceed my expectations is rare and cherished. Diane goes above & beyond for her brides!
    If you are a bride and/or groom in Tampa Bay looking for someone to translate your vision into the ultimate paper product, you have found the person in Diane at Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Linda · Married on 03/24/2019

Beautiful invitations

Diane was wonderful, in every way. We had a short time to get things ordered, addressed and mailed out and Diane made everything work out so smoothly and stress free. She knows exactly how to properly address, organize and mail invitations out on time. The calligraphy was beautiful. Diane went over and above in helping me and was very pleasant and easy to work with. Diane was available when ever I had my many questions and She knows all the answers. Thank you Diane for all you did for us and for the beautiful invitations.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

DO NOT look anywhere else!

I had an amazing experience! Diane responded to my emails very promptly and answered all my questions! Most importantly, my invite envelopes look fantastic and professionally done! They were done in 24 hours and very affordable! I would highly recommended Diane and her work to anybody!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Treva · Married on 03/03/2019

I am so happy I found Tampa Calligraphy, Diane is a joy to work with! I needed a quick turnaround on the address printing for my Save the Date envelopes and Tampa Calligraphy had them ready within 24 hours. The quality of the work was beautiful. Her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding. It is so nice to find a vendor that makes the stress of planning a wedding a little easier. I will definitely be using Tampa Calligraphy again!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah D · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend

Diane was super easy to work with. She responds quickly, is flexible with scheduling meetings, and has quick turn around times. She knows stationary etiquette (something I know very little about) and had great suggestions for how to address our invitations.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful work with extremely fast turnaround times

Diane designed and produced programs for my daughter’s wedding, a welcome sign and the matching seating chart. She was extremely easy to work with and incredibly fast. I would give her the information and she would have it designed and a proof to us the next day. We kept adding information to the program and Diane never got upset nor did she charge us for the multiple proofs she sent us because we kept changing our minds. The final products were beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend Tampa Calligraphy and Diane.

Sent on 02/04/2019

jenn · Married on 01/19/2019

Stationary

This is my second time using the service! Amazing all around! Will use again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 09/22/2018

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!!

Diane is amazing to work with. She is quick to respond and our envelopes and place cards look awesome! So happy with this company!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2018