220 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Printing (15)
Assembly (8)
Catalog Invitations (2)
220 Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

Diane saved the day for us!! Our RSVP envelopes came in without an address on them. We called Tampa Calligraphy in a panic and they understood our significant time crunch, took care of everything, and had them back to me in just a few hours...and they’re beautiful! She even noticed a few mistakes on our invitation envelopes that we ordered elsewhere and made us new, corrected ones on the spot. Diane went above and beyond for this stressed bride. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Rose, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane does professional work and is get responsive. She's also fun to work with.

Profile Picture Luis, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Tampa Calligraphy I have to say is one of the easiest, customer service friendly, and considerate companies to work with. Diane is incredibly knowledgeable with addressing invitations, which was so helpful for me. Also, I have to say without a doubt that the calligraphy printing process with the company was so easy. I believe the company actually helped me out with organizing my spreadsheet for names and addresses. I could not recommend a better company to work with than Tampa Calligraphy.

Profile Picture kristin, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From start to finish Diane was extremely helpful,
Easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for beautiful calligraphy for their wedding invitations!!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane was referred to me by another bride. She is extremely responsive and has fast turn around time. She works hard to get you what your exactly asking for. Can’t go wrong for your wedding paper needs!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Printing

Diane was great to work with! She responds to emails in a timely manner. She also completes orders quickly. I needed my envelopes addressed and they look great! I am going to be ordering invitations next through her! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meagan, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane is fantastic. My step mother used her for her wedding and suggested her to me because of how thrilled she was with her service. I can see why! She was so accommodating and helpful, she listened and helped guide me and made this confusing process easy and FUN! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Calligraphy, Printing

Diane was so great. I couldn't be more happier with the way our wedding invitations came out. She had them done with in 2 days. I would recommend her to anyone needing any type of calligraphy.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Calligraphy

I cannot thank Diane enough for all her help in our wedding day. Whether it was invitations, day of signage and programs, everything was done perfectly and fast! Diane has been great in communicating with me and as a bride, that is a must have! There has not been one single thing that I have asked for that Diane hasn't been able to do and I am extremely grateful for that! Thank you Diane!

-Ariel

Profile Picture Ariel, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Calligraphy, Printing

Diane was great - a lot of fun to work with!
She knows the proper etiquette for wording, she’s thorough and always has a quick turnaround.
She does it all - from card stock, to color, from printing to assembly, from addressing to postage. She also did our place cards.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would certainly recommend her.

Profile Picture Audrey, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am so pleased with Diane's service!! I had a small rush job due to an error where we were missing an addressed envelope for a wedding invitation. I called Diane in the morning, and by that afternoon we had the addressed envelope in hand and were taking it to the post office. For such a small job, she made me feel like it was her most important job. Her fee was so reasonable it was amazing. I will definitely work with her for all our day-of needs like place cards and signs. What a great local vendor!

Profile Picture Liza, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Printing

I called Diane on Friday... dropped off everything that evening and she was finished with them on Saturday. She also had some extra envelopes that was a better fit for our invites and she offered those in to me at no extra change, which saved me a good amount of money. I highly recommend her and will be using her for other print jobs I will be needing.

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane has been and continues to be exceptionally professional, responsive and gracious. Diane has gone above and beyond to help our family get our invitations out to our loved ones. She spotted spelling errors (mine) on the invites I had ordered and helped me resolve the issue with the vendor. Then, because I was traveling when they arrived, she took care of everything that needed to be done. We will continue to work with her for place cards, large seating chart, menu cards, signs and any other printing needs we may have. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Calligraphy, Printing

Diane did a fabulous job on our Save the dates. So much so that we went back for our wedding and rehearsal invites. She is so, so reasonably priced and very quick! One day turn around and the product looks beautiful! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy, Printing

I cannot make a higher recommendation than Tampa Calligraphy. In today's digital age, there are many options for ordering invitations and wedding supplies, but everything is online and it's difficult (sometimes impossible) to get someone on the phone to answer questions and help with the process. Diane at Tampa Calligraphy answers the phone every time, and if she is with another bride, she will always call back asap. She spent about 30 minutes talking to me on the phone and answering questions before I even made an appointment to work with her. She makes the daunting process of designing and ordering wedding invitations VERY easy! Most of all, Diane is incredibly knowledgeable and well-versed in weddings and wedding etiquette. She is very personable and easy to work with. She sat down with my fiancé and me to help create invitations that were a perfect mix of both our personalities. Her services are FAST and make you feel like you are the most important bride in the world. I will recommend her to everyone I know! Diane really helps take the stress OUT of designing and ordering any wedding print materials. Thank you Tampa Calligraphy for helping make our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Mariella, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was such a pleasure to work with Diane to select and create wedding invitations. The ability to have the option of full service (from ordering to mailing) alleviated a great deal of pressure to meet deadlines. Diane has a wealth of experience and knowledge of area wedding vendors. Diane responded quickly to emails and phone calls and was always willing to lend friendly guidance.

Profile Picture Ciara, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Wonderful service! I can't say enough wonderful things about the beautiful work that Tampa Calligraphy delivers. Fair prices and quick turnaround times. Besides Wonderful customer service all around.

Profile Picture Stefany , 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Highly, highly recommend! I had the pleasure of working with Diane when we used her calligraphy services for my niece's wedding documents. I can't begin to tell you how amazingly talented Diane is. Every detail was perfect, and her calligraphy has set a new bar for weddings. She made the entire invitation designing and ordering process easy and very affordable. We could not have been happier with the finished products (invitations, response cards, reservation cards, envelopes and programs). She performed the services from start to finish: designing, addressing and mailing the material to the guest. She was responsive and timely and didn't even blink when I came to her with a few last minute changes and additions. Diane is an expertise in her professional, and I would use her again in a heartbeat. Diane is a one stop shop.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would definitely recommend Diane. She did a beautiful job on our envelops and we found her to be so pleasant and professional to work with. I am looking forward to having her do our place cards, menus and some signs. She is extremely prompt in getting her work completed and we appreciate the value that we received.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Diane is absolutely wonderful! Her work is pure perfection. From prices, to printing quality on the envelopes, to turn around time..flawless. She is very passionate with her work and gets the job done quickly! I couldn't have picked a better person to do the job :)

Profile Picture Rochelle, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Diane on my calligraphy for my envelopes and she did such a fabulous job! She also worked on my programs and seating chart! She can do some exceptional things with printed paper - I highly recommend her for all of your wedding paper needs!!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Diane did a fantastic job addressing my invitations. Small job, but they looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Joelle, 4/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Calligraphy

If you are looking for a calligrapher, you have absolutely found her. I could not say better things about Diane! She is so very nice and so responsive. I sent her our information in multiple emails over multiple days and she was so gracious and very quick with everything. I was able to pick up everything I sent her within days and I could not be happier. I am so excited to use our name cards for our wedding reception, signage for our reception, itineraries for our welcome bags and name cards for our rehearsal dinner. We have a large guest list and Diane took so much stress off of me by writing each name, table number and entrée choice perfectly. She even has the really nice pictures to use as entrée choices, top quality paper and very reasonable prices. I cannot say enough great things and we will definitely be using Diane for any of our calligraphy/printing needs in the future. Thanks so much Diane! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Diane was friendly, personable, and accommodating. She completed my order very quickly. Her work is very classy and of high quality.

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/8/17, 1 Review