Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Wilson · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend -- very professional and quick turn around of beautifully printed calligraphy envelopes

Diane was wonderful! She helped us pick a font that matched our invitations perfectly. She addressed our invitation envelopes beautifully and very quickly. We really enjoyed working with her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Camille Rosado · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful work!

Diane was very easy to work with and thorough. Everyone complimented our invitations on their elegance. She made sure we covered everything and we are very pleased with everything. You will not be disappointed if your looking to stand out with your invites for your wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kathia

Kathia · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Out of the Box

It was not only a pleasure to work with Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. It was an honor. 200% recommended. Thank you for making my envelopes look Amazing!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Gabriella · Getting married on 07/05/2019

Tampa Calligraphy is the absolute best!

I would 100% recommend Tampa Calligraphy! I can't say enough about the amazing experience I had. I hired Tampa Calligraphy to address my wedding invitations and was absolutely blown away at the quality of the end result as well as the quick turnaround time. Diane was so wonderful throughout the entire process and recommended the perfect look for my invites and took the stress of sending out wedding invitations completely off of my shoulders. Guests have been raving about the beautiful calligraphy on my invitations and I am beyond happy with the end result. I will only go to Tampa Calligraphy for any of my future addressing needs - Diane is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Payne · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Quick turnaround and beautiful calligraphy printing!

Diane did a fabulous job addressing our envelopes and was so sweet and easy to work with. We're having a very small wedding and didn't need many envelopes done, but she still helped us out and turned them around in less than 24 hours. Definitely recommend her for all of your calligraphy needs!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Tampa Calligraphy 2

Sarah Wind · Married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful, original announcements!

I have worked with Diane on several occasions to create high school graduation announcements for my three children. Since 2013, I have worked with this company. The invitations were thoughtfully done, original and creative. Diane is very easy to work with, she is my go-to for any type of announcement and/or invitation.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rebecca G · Married on 05/25/2019

All I can say is WOW!

Diane is amazing to work with, flexible and really tries to make the customer happy. I have sent her several revisions and she has never once made me feel bad about it. Her work is impeccable! Would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone!
    Rebecca G

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kristine · Married on 03/30/2019

Diane made everything easy, seamless and beautiful!

Diane was seriously awesome! She was so tech savvy - her templates were easy to use, she sent proofs, and her process was so seamless. She sticks to her 24 hour turn around, and her envelopes and her seating charts turned out gorgeous with no errors. She knew just the right fonts and colors to recommend, and made everything so easy! Loved working with her.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Linda · Married on 03/24/2019

Beautiful invitations

Diane was wonderful, in every way. We had a short time to get things ordered, addressed and mailed out and Diane made everything work out so smoothly and stress free. She knows exactly how to properly address, organize and mail invitations out on time. The calligraphy was beautiful. Diane went over and above in helping me and was very pleasant and easy to work with. Diane was available when ever I had my many questions and She knows all the answers. Thank you Diane for all you did for us and for the beautiful invitations.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2019

DO NOT look anywhere else!

I had an amazing experience! Diane responded to my emails very promptly and answered all my questions! Most importantly, my invite envelopes look fantastic and professionally done! They were done in 24 hours and very affordable! I would highly recommended Diane and her work to anybody!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Treva · Married on 03/03/2019

I am so happy I found Tampa Calligraphy, Diane is a joy to work with! I needed a quick turnaround on the address printing for my Save the Date envelopes and Tampa Calligraphy had them ready within 24 hours. The quality of the work was beautiful. Her professionalism and responsiveness is outstanding. It is so nice to find a vendor that makes the stress of planning a wedding a little easier. I will definitely be using Tampa Calligraphy again!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah D · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly Recommend

Diane was super easy to work with. She responds quickly, is flexible with scheduling meetings, and has quick turn around times. She knows stationary etiquette (something I know very little about) and had great suggestions for how to address our invitations.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful work with extremely fast turnaround times

Diane designed and produced programs for my daughter’s wedding, a welcome sign and the matching seating chart. She was extremely easy to work with and incredibly fast. I would give her the information and she would have it designed and a proof to us the next day. We kept adding information to the program and Diane never got upset nor did she charge us for the multiple proofs she sent us because we kept changing our minds. The final products were beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend Tampa Calligraphy and Diane.

Sent on 02/04/2019

jenn · Married on 01/19/2019

Stationary

This is my second time using the service! Amazing all around! Will use again in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Had a wonderful experience using Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 09/22/2018

kristin · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful!!

Diane is amazing to work with. She is quick to respond and our envelopes and place cards look awesome! So happy with this company!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Susan · Married on 12/01/2018

Diane was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Don’t look anywhere else!

Working with Diane was everything and more! Her patience, flexibility and attention to detail surpassed all expectations. Truly knows her stuff and goes above and beyond for her clients. Our invitations, signage, menus, programs, table numbers, seating charts.... you name it, Diane did it!

Sent on 01/05/2019

MaryEllen · Married on 11/10/2018

Diane is incredible and so easy to work with! She made save the dates, wedding invitations and rehearsal dinner invitations such a breeze for us and I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolyn Luis · Married on 11/04/2018

Diane Is A Professional At Her Craft

My experience with Diane was awesome! Diane is a professional at her craft, she listened to our wants and offered outstanding recommendations for us to consider. I will have no need to seek another vendor in the future. You will never regret your decision to have Diane as part of your wedding experience!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kyla · Married on 10/27/2018

Tampa Calligraphy was a lifesaver when my envelopes from Zazzle failed to ship after a month. I can’t believe how quickly Diane did the addresses on my envelopes, the quality was amazing and very budget friendly. She was so easy to work with- I wish I would’ve found her earlier in my wedding process.

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent Service

I would 100% recommend Diane. From the beginning, she was incredibly easy to communicate with and detailed exactly what she could offer. When I met her, she was very easy to talk to. When she heard my vision, she knew exactly how to put it on paper. She seriously tried everything in her power to make the process easy for me. After seeing my beautiful invitations, I knew she was the only person I would go to for my escort cards. I can’t say enough good things about her.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Judith · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Diane to create our wedding invitations. We wanted the invitations to set the tone for our black tie wedding without breaking the bank. Diane's attention to detail is exactly what you want when sending formal wedding announcements. She took care of everything and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. We've received numerous compliments on our invitations.

We also purchased our guest escort cards and table numbers from Diane. She went above and beyond to make sure we had them on time, even mailing them to our destination wedding address. Highly recommend Diane for any of your paper needs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Megan · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing, affordable, flexible, QUALITY

Diane has been nothing short of amazing ! She really does take care of her brides !!! She has so much patience and wants to make sure you’ve LOVE the product. She’s very flexible and keeps you in the loop constantly ! If you need a calligrapher she’s your girl !!!
    She’ll stay in your price range and sets up time to go through proofs with you !

Sent on 02/12/2019