Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

266 | Tampa, FL

266 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

Cynthia Braciak · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Absolutely Thrilled

We are so very happy with Diane and her service! From start to finish, she was thoroughly professional in action and just top notch in product. Speedy and thorough, we are so proud to send out our beautiful wedding invitations with gorgeous addresses. She goes the extra mile to offer tips and services to make your wedding even more special!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Jason · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Perfect Work!

Excellent service and attention to detail. Prompt too! I made a mistake on the spelling and she asked me about it. Easy to work with! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Wendner · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Thank you Diane!

Diane was amazing to work with throughout the process!

We ordered our save the date cards, invitations and envelopes from a vendor. We then found out that they could not print addresses on the black envelopes that they had recommended for us.

Luckily, I got in contact with Diane, who said that she could print all my addresses, for a great price and with a quick turnaround. She picked out a beautiful font and did a great job. I'm so happy with her work and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kelley Volenec · Getting married on 02/13/2021

Great Experience!

I was searching quite a while for a local vendor to work with on my wedding invitations. I am SO happy I found Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. From the first call to talk through the process through picking up my completed invitations, I had a great experience and could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. Diane definitely went the extra mile and was extremely patient when I came back to her with several last-minute changes on my guest list. With speedy service, helpful recommendations and great pricing, I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Christina Lello · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Fabulous!!

Diane, of Tampa Calligraphy, is a pleasure to work with. She provided lots of professional suggestions regarding our invitations and day of wedding stationery needs. Everything turned out fabulously. She does great work. We highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Fama · Married on 11/12/2020

Diane & Tampa Calligraphy are AMAZING!

I found Tampa Calligraphy through WeddingWire before I even hired my venue! I knew I wanted to work with Diane from the start. She was extremely personable and answered all my emails/questions promptly. While we did not go with her for our invitations, she did the guest addresses in calligraphy and they turned out amazing! I could not have found anyone better to do them and can't wait for our guests to see them. Tampa Calligraphy was also extremely affordable unlike other places who ask more for a lesser quality. I would recommend Diane and Tampa Calligraphy over and over; she will be my go-to for all future events!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2020

Mother of the Bride

Diane is very detailed, experienced and does great work. She is very knowledgeable and I am so glad I listened to her with regards to seating chart advise. She is thorough and goes above and beyond. The level of quality goes way beyond her pricing. Thank you Diane for making what is usually a stressful wedding planning task so much easier for me. I would recommend Diane over anyone and I look forward to using your services again.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Kaitlyn Rosman · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing work! Very professional!

Diane was fantastic to work with. So fast and very responsive. Made an appointment and the envelopes were ready the next day. Diane pays very close attention to detail and she makes sure the font of the calligraphy really matches your invitations. I would highly highly HIGHLY recommend!! Very fair pricing as well.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Faith

Faith London · Married on 10/17/2020

Superior Products & Excellent Customer Service

Tampa Calligraphy is the BEST WEDDING VENDOR for save the date, invitations and any specialty products you need for your wedding. In addition to quality products and great prices, Diane provides superior customer service, meticulous attention to detail, quick responses to phone calls and emails and keeps you informed every step of the way! Look no further - TAMPA CALLIGRAPHY is number one in the business! Thank you for exceptional service and your commitment to your brides.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Nita

Nita · Married on 03/21/2020

Diane is one of a kind and amazing

Diane is absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she sweet but she knows her stuff. If I didn’t know proper etiquette, she did. Anything I wanted created she could do. Diane made our welcome sign, table numbers, place cards, addressed envelopes, signage for our gift table, photo booth, etc. and even made tags for wine bottles last minute for us. She truly is one of a kind. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Banspach · Married on 03/15/2020

Invitations

Diane is wonderful and devotes a lot of time to you. She goes above and beyond and the result is fantastic. She’s sweet and hardworking, and we got a lot of compliments on all of our invitations through tampa calligraphy.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Jamie B · Married on 02/15/2020

We love Diane!!!!

Diane does an AMAZING job!! The invitations were complete in less than 24 hours. They looked so beautiful! Shes reliable and well priced! She made our wedding signs and they were BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you Diane!!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Jana M · Married on 01/04/2020

Patient and Fabulous

Diane was fantastic to work with and was very patient as we had MANY opinions on the font for our envelopes. I’d highly recommend working with her. If I need calligraphy services again, she will be the first person I call!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Tatiana Rivera · Married on 12/19/2019

Amazing and quick!

Wedding invitations were done quickly and they turned out beautifully. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2019

I hit the jackpot when I found Tampa Calligraphy!!

Diane did a fantastic job from start to finish.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Courtney H · Married on 10/05/2019

The EASIEST experience!

Diane is very friendly and welcoming. She has an eye for all things wedding, has great ideas and really helps assist you during this exciting process. She is quick to respond to emails and has the fastest turnaround time! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Wilson · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend -- very professional and quick turn around of beautifully printed calligraphy envelopes

Diane was wonderful! She helped us pick a font that matched our invitations perfectly. She addressed our invitation envelopes beautifully and very quickly. We really enjoyed working with her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Dana · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional and charming

I discoved this company through google searches and wedding forums!
    From the first phone call, to the final email - they were always professional and helpful.
    I live in PA and trusted them based on reviews, phone calls and emails - and was not at all disappointed!
    Do yourself a favor and use them for your printing needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Camille

Camille Rosado · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful work!

Diane was very easy to work with and thorough. Everyone complimented our invitations on their elegance. She made sure we covered everything and we are very pleased with everything. You will not be disappointed if your looking to stand out with your invites for your wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kathia

Kathia · Married on 07/27/2019

Out of the Box

It was not only a pleasure to work with Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. It was an honor. 200% recommended. Thank you for making my envelopes look Amazing!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Gabriella · Married on 07/05/2019

Tampa Calligraphy is the absolute best!

I would 100% recommend Tampa Calligraphy! I can't say enough about the amazing experience I had. I hired Tampa Calligraphy to address my wedding invitations and was absolutely blown away at the quality of the end result as well as the quick turnaround time. Diane was so wonderful throughout the entire process and recommended the perfect look for my invites and took the stress of sending out wedding invitations completely off of my shoulders. Guests have been raving about the beautiful calligraphy on my invitations and I am beyond happy with the end result. I will only go to Tampa Calligraphy for any of my future addressing needs - Diane is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Payne · Married on 07/04/2019

Quick turnaround and beautiful calligraphy printing!

Diane did a fabulous job addressing our envelopes and was so sweet and easy to work with. We're having a very small wedding and didn't need many envelopes done, but she still helped us out and turned them around in less than 24 hours. Definitely recommend her for all of your calligraphy needs!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sarah Wind · Married on 05/29/2019

Beautiful, original announcements!

I have worked with Diane on several occasions to create high school graduation announcements for my three children. Since 2013, I have worked with this company. The invitations were thoughtfully done, original and creative. Diane is very easy to work with, she is my go-to for any type of announcement and/or invitation.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Rebecca G · Married on 05/25/2019

All I can say is WOW!

Diane is amazing to work with, flexible and really tries to make the customer happy. I have sent her several revisions and she has never once made me feel bad about it. Her work is impeccable! Would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone!
    Rebecca G

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sylvana

Sylvana Murphy · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

They were recommended to me by a very nice place so I had to try them and believe me, best decision ever! Everyone loved my invitations and got sooo many complements!!! In addition it was so easy to work with them and I felt like I knew them for years even though it was my first time using them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! The work is amazing and they are very flexible and knowledgeable !

Sent on 08/17/2019