510 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71

About Oh So Classy Events

CONGRATULATIONS - YOU'RE ENGAGED!

Mention you found us on WeddingWire and receive a sweet WW offer in celebration of our winning

the 2014, 2015 and 2016 Couple's Choice Awards (sittin' pretty to the right)!

FOLLOW THIS LINK and fill out the form to receive our Wedding Kit - with tips, pricing & much more!

Oh So Classy Events is a full service boutique wedding and event planning firm. At Oh So Classy Events, we are honored to be a part of your big day and making it truly special! The celebrations we create are made just for you. We truly enjoy building authentic relationships with our clients! :)

Here, we strive to provide you with the ultimate guidance and assistance, while allowing you to freely explore your own originality and unique ideas. It's important to us that your wedding day reflects your love story and who you are both as individuals and in your new life together as one!

Our goal is that you will be able to conquer all of your wants and needs as we keep you on track and within budget. We have such a strong passion for those special details and moments within weddings, and we want to share that with you!

Thank you for taking the time to visit us on WeddingWire and considering us for your upcoming wedding! Words cannot express how much we sincerely appreciate it! Connect with us today to start planning your event, and expect the result to be nothing short of classy!

PHONE: 813-419-0320

E-MAIL: hello@ohsoclassy.com

OUR WEBSITE: www.ohsoclassy.com

FOLLOW US ON Pinterest!

A note from Sasha, owner of Oh So Classy Events:?

Hi there! I'm ?Sasha? - event planner, daughter, sister and the creator of Oh So Classy Events! I have a passion for what I do and my goal is to let you revel in all the fun memories leading up to your marriage, while I handle the rest. ?

Building joyful relationships with my clients is important to me and I would like you to consider me your right-hand gal when going through this important journey. Together we make the power team you need to make your wedding day unforgettable for the two of you!

Multitasking is my forte and I work best under pressure. Most of the things that people dread - like the dentist or doing your taxes - I eagerly look forward to knocking off my list! My love for planning weddings & events grows more and more each day and I can't thank God enough for just allowing me to run with it. I am truly grateful for the path He has set out for me. I find such a joy in planning for my clients and all the logistics involved in between. Because, really...it's all in the details!

Here you'll find the most fulfilling wedding planning experience you could ask for, along with lots of humor and my professional industry know-how to help you stay on track. You're excited and overwhelmed, but I can assure that if you let us take on your day, the result will be nothing short of spectacular!

If guidance, support and excitement is what you your future-to-be are looking for, you've come to the right place. Let me help you celebrate by making this processstress-free and fabulous so you can have the absolute BEST day of your life! I hope that I'm lucky enough to meet you soon because I'm ready to plan this thing.....are you? Don't hesitate a second longer - get in touch with me!

All the best,

724b9ea5178b757e 1420751157569 powelcroselyestateweddingailynlatorrephotography

• Videos 4

41 Reviews for Oh So Classy Events

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

We love love love Sasha and her team at Oh So Classy Events!!! We were unfortunately one of the couples affected by the sudden closure of the 1930 Grande Room, and with only 4 months until our wedding, we set out to completely re-plan from out of state. Sasha was one of the very first vendors to reach out to us, and she extended a very thoughtful discount, since we had lost so much money. She along with Hope from the Rialto, really made us feel like the wedding community of Tampa really cared. Sasha has such great attention to detail, I knew I could trust her from the beginning. The wedding was executed flawlessly!!! I had a very specific vision, and Sasha stayed true to my expectations, and even threw in some nicely complimented surprises to the decor I provided. I did not hire her for the design package, but know I am wondering how much better it could have been if I did! She has a very tasteful and classy design approach, and like I said, amazing attention to detail!

-The Vetzels

Sent on 01/01/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

I hired Oh so Classy for day of planning. I'm so thankful I did. They came to my venue and took over setting up the reception. They made sure to take over everything and let me, my family and friends enjoy the moment. They helped with lining up my wedding party for the ceremony and making sure everyone was where they needed to be and when. After the event was over they packed up everything for me and left me with no worries. I highly suggest using them for a worry free day.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Carrie! Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad to hear we made your wedding day memorable and stress free! Wishing you and Brad nothing but the best. :)

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I met with Sasha and Annika after getting a recommendation from our photographer to use them. We explained what we were looking for, that we just wanted assistance leading up to our big day and then coordination the day of. Sasha was able to put together a package that included partial planning, taking over communication with all of our vendors two weeks before, and coordination the day of. Annika was our primary contact throughout planning and every month would email us to check in on how planning was going and asking if we had any questions. Whenever I reached out for help, I always got a quick response. There was one time Annika wasn't available and Sasha promptly responded and got an answer for us.

About two weeks to the wedding, Annika basically took control over contacting all our vendors. There was even one time I had called the caterer and asked about linen for some of the tables and they already had added them per Annika's request! At the rehearsal the day before, Annika let everyone know where they needed to be at all times before and after the ceremony. The day of our wedding, I dropped off all the items we had DIYed and that was all I had to worry about doing all day! Anything else that needed to be addressed, Annika contacted my MOH. I only heard about one thing, and that was asking where the cake cutter and server were. Despite the fact that this was on my to-do list and I kept looking, I never found one I liked and then completely forgot about it! No need to worry though, Annika got it taken care of!

In addition to Annika was Allison and together, they set everything up perfectly! Throughout the night, whenever we were needed for something like cake cutting or speeches, Annika would find us and make sure everything was on schedule. Not having to worry about any detail, my husband and I were able to enjoy our night celebrating with each other and all of our loved ones.

Thank you so much Sasha, Annika, and Allison!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Oh So Classy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Bass Kidz
    Bass Kidz Wedding DJs

Sasha was one of the best Wedding Coordinators we have ever worked with. She always kept us up to date and informed with any new information that may have occured up to and during the event. Everything ran smoothly and flawlessly. Usually the DJ's are the coordinators of the show, making sure everything is running on time and perfectly, this wasn't the case with Sasha, everything was spot on! We would recommend Sasha to any future clients looking for someone to take care of an Entire Wedding, from the start of planning, to the end of the show, while they sit back and not have to worry about a thing. We are looking forward to working with you again, Sasha!

• Luna Blue Band
    Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

• Michele Renee The Studio
    Michele Renee The Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sasha and her team are amazing! She is always so personable, organized and on top of all the little details! They would be be a great asset to any couple's big day!

• 510 N Franklin St Tampa, 33602 See on map