0-150
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST

Waterfront wedding ceremony and reception

Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast is a new destination on Florida,s beautiful West Coast to host your intimate Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception or special event.

Our old Florida style venue offers six gracious overnight guest accommodations for brides and family, with breathtaking riverviews and romantic sunsets.

Our picturesaue gardens offer comfortable seating arrangements for 150 guests.  You and your guests will experience a truly, memorable and elegant experience.

Our preferred exquisite gourmet caterers offer delectable cuisine.
Please contact us on our contact page of our website.  Thank you!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Lighting/Sound (7)
Wheelchair Access (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
Indoor (1)

On our quest to finding the perfect venue not once did we image it would only be 15 minutes away from our house. Palmetto Bed and Breakfast is a hidden Jem. The owner's hospitality, professionalism, and quality of service goes beyond what anyone could imagine. After our first visit 2 years ago we immediately knew this was it. There was no need to look any further.
Anything and everything that could go wrong went wrong on my wedding day. My father in law was involved in a hit and run hours before the ceremony and Tropical Storm Alberto was determined to make his appearance. Wem and Mieka went beyond and made sure nothing would rain on our parade. Wem helped my husband pick up his father from the scene of the accident and Mieka did whatever she could to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Overall everything went well and we did not have to revert to plan b.
Thank you Wem and Mieka for taking care of us! It will forever be engraved in our hearts. We can not wait to dine at your restaurant and possibly have our baby shower there soon.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When it comes to Mieke and Wim (the owners of the B&B who are beyond passionate about their business), I don't know how to describe the level of hospitality my husband and I, our family and guests received during our stay. They went above and beyond to help us make our event absolutely perfect - we live in New York and fell in love with the venue from the first glance. Needless to say, planning the event from far away was going to be hard (or so we thought) but Mieke and Wim took so much stress off our shoulders. From vendor recommendations to receiving our packages and answering our endless questions, they were with us every step of the way.

Their patience and hospitality didn't go unnoticed with our family and guests - we received endless compliments about both, the venue and the owners!

We are all extremely grateful for their hard work which made our Big Day worry-free and would recommend Palmetto B&B to any couple looking for a beautiful, charming and elegant wedding venue while also wanting to create a sense of home by having your family spend the night and waking up in the room next door.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizaveta, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor

PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
7 AWARDS

14 ENDORSEMENTS
Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast is one of our favorite venues. Wim and his family welcome you, and treat you as Royalty. If you're looking for a 5 Star wedding venue that offers water side views, B&B to stay in with your family, an amazing outdoor experience under the market lighting, with a fireplace, beautiful decor, with amazing surroundings, and some of the best people that we know. This place is for you.

Absolutely stunning venue! We love working with Palmetto Riverside Bed & Breakfast.

I can't put into words how amazing this Bed and Breakfast is. Wim and Meike are hands down the nicest, most accommodating hosts I have ever met, and the breakfast they made us in the morning was incredible! The house is stunning and the atmosphere is so calming. I could not have picked a better place to have our wedding and I am so happy I will have these memories forever!

The Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast, a luxurious European-style B&B overlooking the Manatee River, is nothing short of amazing. My wife Sandra and I have photographed hundreds of weddings at the finest venues all across Florida, and this gorgeous B&B truly takes the cake. It is obvious that innkeepers Wim and Miek, care deeply about their guests and the overall wedding day experience. The attention they paid to even the most minor detail was impressive, to say the least. Many times, after working for hours at a venue, on the ride home, my wife and I discuss the myriad of things the venue could have done better for the wedding party, guests and vendors. This time, we rode home in silent awe, talking about how unique the wedding picture we make for this bride and groom will look. We were pleased to have had the honor of experiencing the elegance and warmth of The Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast.

A wonderful and unique location. It is always a pleasure to be involved in weddings at Palmetto B & B.

1102 RIVERSIDE DRIVE, Palmetto, FL 34221   See On Map
941-981-5331 (phone)
PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST is a wedding destination from Palmetto/Bradenton servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Sarasota, and Orlando. PALMETTO RIVERSIDE BED AND BREAKFAST is a professional venue that has been part of the Florida West-coast wedding industry since 2009 specializing in hosting weddings.