40 Snell Isle Blvd NE, Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About St. Petersburg Woman's Club

The St Petersburg Woman's Club was formed in 1913 and has been a part of the City's heritage ever since. We are an all volunteer, non-profit organization that continues it's commitment to community service and supports many local and national charitable causes. Our historic waterfront clubhouse was built in 1929 and is now on the National Historic Registry. The beautiful waterfront setting and oak filled grounds make a beautiful backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and our spacious clubhouse accomodates up to 200 for reception or indoor ceremonies. With an affortdable, flexible, 9 Hour Wedding Special, you can split your hours for set up and event time and make your special day less stressful. Venue tours are by appt. only.

Follow St. Petersburg Woman's Club on

St. Petersburg Woman's Club 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Venue!

Our wedding could not have been better at the St. Petersburg Women's Club. They are affordable and extremely helpful with all that they provide. You can bring in your own vendors and have the venue set up however you'd like! I highly recommend using them for your event!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Catherine · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

From the moment we contacted the Woman’s Club, we instantly knew that this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Not only is it a beautiful, waterfront venue with many different options for a ceremony and reception, but Nancy and Adam were never anything less than wonderful to work with. Nancy was very flexible and accommodating whenever I requested to stop by the venue with family members, my wedding coordinator, etc. She sent detailed instructions for how to obtain a permit to close the road behind the club, and was always very happy to answer any and all of my question. I am sad that I will not be “visiting” with her at the club anymore! This truly is a hidden gem in St. Pete, and we could not be happier with our choice. Our guests were completely wowed by the beautiful sunset views during cocktail hour as well!

Sent on 11/24/2018

St. Petersburg Woman's Club's reply:

Oh, Catherine, I so enjoyed working with you and Jess. I am happy your day went as you hoped and hope you will stay in touch. Pics are always appreciated. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

I have been so impressed with Nancy and the St. Petersburg Woman's Club. The venue itself carries so much natural charm, and Nancy is there to help you make the rest your own. My wedding was nothing short of magical, and I can't thank her and Adam enough. My favorite parts are that you are completely free to bring in anything and everything you want to the venue. You are not tied to specific services or vendors, and the space is yours to transform as you please. The price is so reasonable for the value, and I would recommend this venue to everyone looking to get married in the St. Pete/Tampa area.

Sent on 06/20/2018

St. Petersburg Woman's Club's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for your kind words and great review. We are so happy your day was all you hoped for. We appreciate you choosing us to be part of your special day. Much happiness together.

St. Petersburg Woman's Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,100.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings