Bella Cosa

Lake Wales, FL View map Visit website
$5k - $9k For 100 Guests

$5k - $9k For 100 Guests

Introduction

As you enter BellaCosa you will be greeted with 12 foot ceilings of pecky wood cypress and feel as though you are outside again with stunning views of age old oak trees from the grand foyer. Enjoy the fireplace in replica of a palace in Florence, Italy as well as the many eight foot French doors allowing a beautiful view of the lake. This historic site with it's illustrious list of prior guests is truly captivating.

BellaCosa is the perfect location for a destination experience with 15,000 square feet to include the grand foyer, private lounge and seating for adults, reception area, 10 furnished apartments, dressing suites, catering kitchen and beautifully appointed terraces with 100 year old balustrades.

Facilities and Capacity

We can accommodate up to 150 guests inside and 400 guests outside comfortably enabling plenty of space for dancing, buffet and in general allowing our guests to be creative with their vision.

• Woman-owned

• Alondra
    Alondra M. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BellaCosa is the BEST venue in Florida.

To the BellaCosa Team,

Ivan and I want to thank you for allowing us to have our extra special moments at your venue. I will never forget how you all helped Ivan surprise me with a proposal under that beautiful oak tree. The way everything was orchestrated was absolutely a dream come true.

We will also never forget all the emails exchanged with Sam about our wedding, and her patience with us when we asked a million questions. She’s a gem, never let her go!

We will most certainly never forget the help we received on our wedding week and day. Thank you for going out of your way to help save our wedding. Yes, it did get a little crazy for a moment when the storm hit, but thank goodness we had Chase. He was a trooper and helped SO much. At the end of the day, we had a blast!

Your venue is absolutely beautiful. All of our guests expressed how breathtaking everything was. The splendor of the venue made our guests totally forget what had happened with the storm, haha.

You will all be part of a story that we will tell to our children someday. Thank you for working with us to make our dream wedding come true. You’re the best!

Love,

Alondra and Ivan Leon
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 02/25/2022

Best venue ever!

After getting engaged in August, my fiancé and I planned to get married in February which would mean around a 6.5 month engagement period. I knew a venue would be the first thing I would look for. When I found BellaCosa online, my fiancé and I both knew this place was so special. I actually grew up going to camp 5 minutes from there so I was somewhat familiar with the area. We booked a tour and immediately fell in love with the place! Besides it being such a gorgeous venue with a lake view, the team there was amazing to work with! I met Samantha at the tour and was mostly in contact with her throughout the planning period. She was so quick to respond to all my questions and the sweetest person ever!! The venue really has all you need and it's such a gem in Central Florida. If you're considering this venue, please book a tour as you will also fall in love with this place! :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 01/22/2022

We loved BellaCosa!

We love love love BellaCosa Lakeside and their team! In the planning stages, Becky, Lyttie, Melissa, and Samantha were so helpful and responsive. They were able to answer all our questions and accommodate any requests we had.

On the actual wedding day, Charles was on site and was super helpful with getting us setup and definitely contributed to everything being easy and flowing well for us.

The venue itself is gorgeous and was the perfect place for us to tie the knot. The view of the lake is amazing and the place is so charming that you actually end up saving some money because you don't have to decorate it that much! It really shines all on its own. I love that there are so many options for how you can do the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. On our wedding day, there was about a 40% chance of rain, and while it luckily didn't end up raining, I felt secure in knowing that they had a back up indoor plan and could get that set up pretty fast if needed. I will definitely be taking BellaCosa into consideration for any future events or to recommend to anyone I know who needs a venue.
  • illustration stars

• Morgan & Joshua
    52 photos · 10/10/2020

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
3111 Masterpiece Road Lake Wales, FL, 33898
(863) 949 - 4422
Location of (Bella Cosa)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Wedding Venues