This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Based out of Orlando, Florida, Tanner Johnson Music offers violin performances for weddings and other special occasions. This talented musician combines his impressive violin skills with DJ services, ensuring each celebration is accompanied by an unforgettable soundtrack. In addition to performing at milestone events, Tanner has been a regular performer at Disney Springs and Universal Orlando.

Tanner Johnson offers a versatile catalog of music for couples to choose from. Some of the genres included are pop, rock, Latin, Celtic, country, and jazz. He's also happy to play alongside other instrumentalists, like saxophonists, cellists, and pianists, tailoring his sound to fit your vision. Various ensemble options can be arranged, from duos to quartets. Tanner can provide music for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. He'll provide his own professional sound equipment.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$450

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Guitar
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor
98% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Tanner is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. He is praised for his exceptional talent, beautiful performances, and ability to set the perfect atmosphere for the event. Reviewers mention that Tanner's music was a highlight of their wedding, with guests raving about his performance. He is described as professional, easy to work with, and responsive to communication. Overall, Tanner is considered a must-have addition to any event and worth every penny.

Review summary

Powered by AI

L
Larissa Sent on 10/25/2023

Spectacular - hire him!!

We heard Tanner play at Disney Springs in Florida and were instantly hypnotized by the magic coming out of his violin. My now-husband suggested hiring him for our wedding in Maine -- the next thing we knew, we booked him and our wedding vision came to life! I'm only sad that we were so busy on our wedding day that I didn't get to stop and enjoy every song. My dad requested a lesser-known song to be played and Tanner knocked it out of the park. 10/10 would recommend to anyone, worth every penny!
K
Kayleigh B. Sent on 09/02/2023

Best decision ever

We hired Tanner for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and when I say our guests haven’t stopped talking about how amazing he was, I mean it! I wish I was able to join more of cocktail hour but as soon as he saw me he played a song just for me and I was thrilled! Seriously a top performer, easy to work with, great communication and I can wait to see Tanner again around Orlando or for another event!
A
Amanda W. Sent on 05/08/2023

Very Talented!

We received so many positive comments from our guests during and after our wedding about how much they loved Tanner. We all had so much fun - even family that doesn't typically dance was out on the dance floor.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours