In Bloom Florist

Orlando, FL View map

As a local family-owned business, we have had the pleasure of serving the Orlando community with beautiful designs for weddings, events, and everyday celebrations since 1990. We have had the honor of being voted The Knot’s Best Of Weddings for the past three years in a row, held Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award since 2011, and have won Orlando Weekly’s Best Florist two years in a row.

Our team of award-winning designers and event coordinators will work one-on-one with you to ensure each element of your wedding day is exactly what you envisioned. We will be with you each step of the way to bring your vision to life with fresh floral, dried botanicals, greenery and live plants, and a variety of rental items including arches, tablescape elements, aisle décor and more!

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 10/24/2021

Excellent Collaboration and Results

They were fabulous at designing our flowers to accommodate the overall vibe of the wedding. Each piece of flora was in perfect condition and looked stunning. The staff was really nice and helpful, even going so far as to spend extra time attaching my "something old" which was a memento for my late grandfather to my bouquet so that I could hold onto his memory as I walked down the aisle.
  • Clarissa
    Clarissa R. Married on 08/21/2021

Best Florist in Orlando

In Bloom worked within my budget to create the most beautiful and affordable flowers for my wedding. I did ask that all the ceremony flowers and the bridesmaids bouquets be reuse for the reception and they really brought my vision to life. We also rented the candles, lanterns and arch sheet from them. It was perfect!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn S. Married on 05/02/2021

Beautiful flowers and wonderful service

My main request for my flowers was to match the theme/colors of the wedding and for there to be thistles in my bouquet. They took care of filling my centerpieces, adding flowers to my cake, and they added drapery and flowers to the arch for the ceremony, which was able to be removed and then put on our sweetheart table afterwards which was such a smart suggestion they had for getting the most out of the flowers. Everything came together so beautifully and I couldn't have been happier.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

From brides I have heard that to work with this company is a pleasure, they are willing and able to work within your budget and create something wonderful for your big day! I would highly recommend them.

Soundwave Entertainment Systems Soundwave Entertainment Systems Wedding DJs

Soundwave Entertainment, Orlando, always looks forward to seeing the beautiful creations by In Bloom!

Invitations By Design Invitations By Design Wedding Invitations

I love In Bloom Florist. Sally and her staff are abundantly talented. Their attention to detail and creative design are amazing. Have referred many happy brides to In Bloom and will continue to do so.

325 W. Gore St. Orlando, FL, 32806

Mon-Fri 8am-6pm Sat 8am-4pm Sun 9am-3pm
Location of (In Bloom Florist)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding