325 W. Gore St., Orlando, FL 32806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About In Bloom Florist

Established in 1990

Almost 20 years ago, John Kobylinski was able to pursue a dream to open his own flower shop. The shop was located in Southwest Orlando, and was called Orlando Flower Mart. It was located close to area hotels, yet easily accessible to I-4 and the East West Expressway.

Towards the end of 1998, he found an opportunity to open a second shop in Heathrow. He wanted to find a name that would work for both stores that would help build a brand name and image. The flower ship was renamed to In Bloom Florist with both a Downtown and Uptown address.

At the end of 2001 John's wife, Sally, joined the business as the Vice President. Since this time, John and Sally have been focused on building a team of talented and dedicated employees.

As a team, In Bloom Florist exceeds the expectations of their customers. They deliver the most heartfelt emotions everyday and everywhere.

They offer savvy customers the freshest flowers with exceptional service... one bloom a time.

table1

In Bloom Florist 6
In Bloom Florist 7
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding flowers exceeded this picky bride's expectations

I am a control freak to the extreme. Before we selected a florist, I had already picked out every floral I wanted at my wedding (all pretty non-traditional) and added it to a very specific mood board. My mom and I had our initial meeting with Rochelle and we instantly fell in love with In Bloom - the commercial shop is beautiful, we were allowed to tour the flower coolers and saw wedding florals being assembled in the event prep area, and even met the two shop cats. I knew I had found my florist. I'm sure I over-communicated with Rochelle from that point on. She was always extremely responsive and seemed genuinely excited for our day and our flowers. We were promised a photo of my bouquet the day before the wedding, so that if I had any concerns, they could be addressed and my bouquet would be perfect for my day. In Bloom OVER delivered the day of my wedding. When I saw my reception centerpieces, I literally screamed. My bridesmaids thought something bad had happened, but I was just stunned and speechless at how beautiful they were. I'm so glad I can visit the shop whenever I want to buy beautiful arrangements. In Bloom has gained a customer for live! Thank you, Rochelle & team!!

In Bloom Florist 8
    In Bloom Florist 9
    In Bloom Florist 10
  • Brittny

Brittny · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful beyond words

I went in with a certain look in mind and was completely in shock how much more beautiful they had created them!!! They also sent a picture before the big day so I could see!

• Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist in Orlando!

I'm so thrilled I hired In Bloom for my wedding. Rochelle was so easy to work with, quick to respond to all of my emails, and understood my vision perfectly. After meeting with multiple florists in Orlando, I felt like everyone was falling short - and then I found In Bloom! During my initial consultation, I knew In Bloom was the perfect fit for my wedding. Rochelle understood my budget and worked within the budget to create an incredible floral design. The bouquets and boutineers were beautiful. Each centerpiece was a work of art and the florals around the infinity arch for the ceremony created just the look that I wanted. I highly recommend In Bloom!

In Bloom Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Custom Artistic Aisle Runners
    Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

From brides I have heard that to work with this company is a pleasure, they are willing and able to work within your budget and create something wonderful for your big day! I would highly recommend them.

• Soundwave Entertainment Systems
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems Wedding DJs

Soundwave Entertainment, Orlando, always looks forward to seeing the beautiful creations by In Bloom!

• Invitations By Design
    Invitations By Design Wedding Invitations

I love In Bloom Florist. Sally and her staff are abundantly talented. Their attention to detail and creative design are amazing. Have referred many happy brides to In Bloom and will continue to do so.

• 325 W. Gore St. Orlando, 32806 See on map