In Bloom Florist Reviews

In Bloom Florist 6
In Bloom Florist 7
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding flowers exceeded this picky bride's expectations

I am a control freak to the extreme. Before we selected a florist, I had already picked out every floral I wanted at my wedding (all pretty non-traditional) and added it to a very specific mood board. My mom and I had our initial meeting with Rochelle and we instantly fell in love with In Bloom - the commercial shop is beautiful, we were allowed to tour the flower coolers and saw wedding florals being assembled in the event prep area, and even met the two shop cats. I knew I had found my florist. I'm sure I over-communicated with Rochelle from that point on. She was always extremely responsive and seemed genuinely excited for our day and our flowers. We were promised a photo of my bouquet the day before the wedding, so that if I had any concerns, they could be addressed and my bouquet would be perfect for my day. In Bloom OVER delivered the day of my wedding. When I saw my reception centerpieces, I literally screamed. My bridesmaids thought something bad had happened, but I was just stunned and speechless at how beautiful they were. I'm so glad I can visit the shop whenever I want to buy beautiful arrangements. In Bloom has gained a customer for live! Thank you, Rochelle & team!!

In Bloom Florist 8
    In Bloom Florist 9
    In Bloom Florist 10
  • Brittny

Brittny · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful beyond words

I went in with a certain look in mind and was completely in shock how much more beautiful they had created them!!! They also sent a picture before the big day so I could see!

• Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist in Orlando!

I'm so thrilled I hired In Bloom for my wedding. Rochelle was so easy to work with, quick to respond to all of my emails, and understood my vision perfectly. After meeting with multiple florists in Orlando, I felt like everyone was falling short - and then I found In Bloom! During my initial consultation, I knew In Bloom was the perfect fit for my wedding. Rochelle understood my budget and worked within the budget to create an incredible floral design. The bouquets and boutineers were beautiful. Each centerpiece was a work of art and the florals around the infinity arch for the ceremony created just the look that I wanted. I highly recommend In Bloom!

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

In Bloom was absolutely phenomenal. I live near their Lake Mary location and when I needed a florist last minute because I decided not to DIY my flowers they were beyond accommodating and so wonderful to work with. I was able to do a consult over the phone on my lunch hour and explained I simply wanted elegant pink roses. When the moms decided they didn't want corsages, they offered a solution that they loved (elegant single long stemmed rose) They text messaged me photos of the bouquets and delivered the flowers to the church. Our flowers were stunning and I will absolutely be a repeat InBloom customer. Thank you for helping make our wedding special. :)

Marie · Married on 04/13/2018

When I went to In Bloom, my vision for my flowers was something simple but elegant. In Bloom gave me that vision! From my bouquet to the reception centerpieces, every single thing was absolutely beautiful.

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

InBloom Florist was excellent! They were able to work with me and find something that fit my style and budget. When I needed to make adjustments to my order or had any questions, they were super prompt at responding to emails. I attached some important momentos from my grandparents to my bouquet, and they were very attentive, making sure that the jewelry was passed directly to the person doing the bouquet so that it didn't get lost on a desk or something. And the day before my wedding, they even texted me a picture of my bridal bouquet, just to see that everything was to my satisfaction. Very professional and reliable service and beautiful flowers!

In Bloom Florist 11

Ashton · Married on 02/16/2018

We are so happy with they way our flowers turned out for our wedding! In Bloom did a wonderful job and was very easy to work with throughout our planning process!

In Bloom Florist 12
    In Bloom Florist 13
    In Bloom Florist 14

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with In Bloom Florist for our wedding. Rochelle was wonderful to work with, I told her the general things I wanted and she was able to come up with and create amazing floral pieces for our wedding. All of our flowers looked wonderful and we were very pleased with the twig arch we chose to rent as well. I was absolutely stunned by my bride's bouquet, it was huge and gorgeous. Thank you In Bloom Florist!

In Bloom Florist 15

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

My bouquet was absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on it on my wedding day. They were a very easy company to work with too. I explained what I wanted and they sent me some quick pictures to get an idea of what I liked best and then created a stunning bouquet. They even sent me a picture of it the morning of :)

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so very pleased with In Bloom and all the flowers for our wedding! Rochelle sat down with my fiance and I to get a good idea of what we were looking for. She gave us tons of suggestions and showed us plenty of inspiration before helping draft the initial quote. Once we got the initial quote, she helped us tweak the quote until it was perfect and fit within our budget. In Bloom was super flexible and let us provide our own vases and boxes for the centerpieces to help with overall costs. We were able to drop everything off to them before the wedding and they made everything look gorgeous! Everything looked absolutely beautiful. At the end of the night we let the guest take the centerpieces home with them and they were gone in an instant! Everyone loved the flowers and gave huge thumbs up. We definitely made the right choice with In Bloom. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

In Bloom Florist 16
    In Bloom Florist 17
    In Bloom Florist 18
    In Bloom Florist 19
    In Bloom Florist 20

Liesl · Married on 10/07/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with In Bloom florist. Rochelle was amazing at staying in my budget, she literally never went over the amount of gave her and yet I got exactly what i wanted. Flowers are expensive but she is so talented and blending the expensive flowers with inexpensive ones to still give you the effect you are going after. They did such a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality that is still affordable.

Tony · Married on 03/28/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2017

In Bloom was great to work with! I gave them a picture of what I wanted in my bouquet and let them use their creativity and it was perfect! They texted me a picture of my bouquet the day before which was really neat and they answered the million questions I had about everything! They were great and I would highly recommend them!

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2017

Amazing florist in orlando! I only had two weeks before my wedding to submit my bouquet order and she made my dreams come true.

Dan · Married on 03/10/2017

They are so amazing! They are great to work with and really pays attention to your needs. I would highly recommend them to everyone I can!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

My flowers were beautiful and they were delivered to my venue the day of the wedding!

Leah · Married on 02/12/2017

Wonderful and willing to make changes to accommodate my vision. The flowers for our event were so beautiful and they fit in perfectly with the color scheme and feel of our wedding. My bouquet was exactly what I asked for, full of fresh beautiful blush colored blooms with green accents. Rochelle was so helpful and she really made me feel special. The vases used for the arrangements were gorgeous and they matched with the linens and table decor. The vendor was also willing to go above and beyond helping with other small items. I truly feel that I picked the best flower vendor in all of Orlando.

Erin · Married on 01/06/2017

In Bloom provided us amazing flowers for our wedding. We used them for all the bridal bouquets, the bouitneers, corsages and the center pieces. We worked with Rochelle and she was so communicative, answered all our questions and was really knowledgeable about all the different flowers to make sure we had the best for the look we wanted. They assembled our center pieces at the venue and the flowers lasted all night. They really helped our "flower dreams" come true and it made our wedding perfect. I definitely recommend In Bloom for all your flower needs.

Tiffanie · Married on 12/23/2016

I worked with InBloom when I worked at a hospital so they were #1 on my list to contact! InBloom did my bridal bouquet and it was STUNNING! I met with Rochelle once and shared with her some photos of our colors and ideas and they put together the perfect bouquet! We also were able to order bulk baby's breath from them so that we could DIY some decor. InBloom was responsive and made the whole process super easy! I highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

They were phenomenal. Spent so much time over the phone in our initial consultation getting to know me and the style we wanted. They suggested so many things that I trusted since they are the professionals and I am so glad we did. They did everything perfectly. Our flowers were gorgeous, the delivery was flawless and everything went as expected. I would chose them over and over again as well as use them for any other occasion I needed flowers for. A+++++

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

After having failed appointments with other florists who were recommended by friends, I should’ve trusted my gut and went with In Bloom from the first time I met them at a wedding convention!! I was such an idiot for not calling them in the first place!!!!! I am SO glad that when I met them, Amanda was immediately able to come up with many ideas for our autumn themed wedding. When I called closer to the wedding to add more color to the ceremony location, her idea of potted mums was exactly what I was looking for. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have been happier with our gorgeous flowers. Jessica and Roger Kostelny

Alana · Married on 10/01/2016

All of my arrangements were beautiful for my October wedding. Rochelle was super helpful and easy to work with. Absolutely recommend!

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2016

Trying to plan a wedding states away is so difficult! Thanks to the In Bloom Florist Team, it was so easy! They took my used wine bottle theme and turned it into a fairy tail! Amanda was very helpful and knew how to work within my budget, stay within my vision, and help me create such a beautiful wedding! Thank you so much! I highly recommend In Bloom for your floral needs whatever the occasion!

Jenn · Married on 06/17/2016

I would absolutely use In Bloom. They did a great job on our wedding, even though one of our colors was unusual (bright orange) and everyone said how much they loved the flowers. GORGEOUS. Very easy to work with and kind and helpful. HIGHLY recommended.

Skylar · Married on 06/11/2016

I highly recommend In Bloom! They did a phenomenal job. The flower arrangements were beautiful, even more than I could have imagined. :) They were also great with communicating which was really helpful since I live out of town.