In Bloom Florist Reviews

In Bloom Florist 6
In Bloom Florist 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mahnke · Getting married on 03/04/2021

In Bloom made my wedding day beautiful!

To be honest, I didn't care too much about flowers so I had my mom and wedding planner pick everything out for me. The day before my wedding, In Bloom texted me with a photo of my boquet and it brought tears to my eyes! The wedding venue looked spectacular with all of the flowers and arrangements they had to offer. All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was, from things as small as the corsage to as big as the flower-covered arch we were under during the ceremony. They helped bring my fairytale wedding dream to life!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    In Bloom Florist 8
    In Bloom Florist 9
    In Bloom Florist 10
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Wright · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Quality & Professionalism!

My wedding floral was soooo beautiful and romantic! The In Bloom team brought my vision to life, and the ambiance of our wedding was PERFECT! We had a lush floral arch and such pretty centerpieces. I highly recommend In Bloom!

Sent on 07/17/2019

In Bloom Florist 17
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Service

The team at In Bloom was amazing! I met with them one time in person to show pictures and get an idea of what I wanted for flowers. They put together a proposal that showed every detail of what I would be getting (or didn't want). Everything else was taken care! The day before the wedding they texted me what my bouquet looked like, and I was in LOVE! It was exactly what I wanted! They delivered all of the flowers the morning of, and everything was perfect! Great service for a great price!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    In Bloom Florist 18
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2019

Beyond all expectations!

When I first looked into In Bloom and reviewed their wedding portfolio, I knew I needed to give them a call. I had my consultation with Dara, and she instantly understood what I was envisioning for my wedding in terms of color and composition. My confidence was affirmed when she sent the proposal. Her inspiration photos were completely on point with what I had described to her. I also really appreciated that Dara listened to my needs and didn’t try to upsell me. Our event was very small, but she still provided excellent service as if I was ordering tens of thousands of dollars worth of flowers. Another thing I loved was that In Bloom texted a photo of my bouquet the day before the wedding to ensure I was happy with the final product. I was in absolute awe of how beautiful it was- even better than I could have envisioned. I’m so glad that I got to work with Dara and the rest of the In Bloom team!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    In Bloom Florist 19

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Florals

I could not be any happier with the way our florals turned out for the wedding. Rochelle was our coordinator from In Bloom and she truly made my vision come alive from my bouquet to the table arrangements to the ceremony arch. Everything was exactly how I envisioned it. You cannot go wrong with In Bloom!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    In Bloom Florist 20
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome work!

Rachelle and In Bloom were absolutely amazing to work with. My husband has always gotten my flowers from them, so we had high expectations. We went in knowing what we wanted budget wise, but also with a vision and Rachelle was able to bring our vision to life beautifully. Not only did they do our floral, but also assisted with rentals for candelabras and other candles I originally thought I would have to rent separately. The team was extremely flexible on changes and made them quickly once requested. My bouquet of calla Lily’s came out gorgeous and all of the other elements flowed perfectly! Will continue to use in bloom for all floral needs- wedding related or not!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding flowers exceeded this picky bride's expectations

I am a control freak to the extreme. Before we selected a florist, I had already picked out every floral I wanted at my wedding (all pretty non-traditional) and added it to a very specific mood board. My mom and I had our initial meeting with Rochelle and we instantly fell in love with In Bloom - the commercial shop is beautiful, we were allowed to tour the flower coolers and saw wedding florals being assembled in the event prep area, and even met the two shop cats. I knew I had found my florist. I'm sure I over-communicated with Rochelle from that point on. She was always extremely responsive and seemed genuinely excited for our day and our flowers. We were promised a photo of my bouquet the day before the wedding, so that if I had any concerns, they could be addressed and my bouquet would be perfect for my day. In Bloom OVER delivered the day of my wedding. When I saw my reception centerpieces, I literally screamed. My bridesmaids thought something bad had happened, but I was just stunned and speechless at how beautiful they were. I'm so glad I can visit the shop whenever I want to buy beautiful arrangements. In Bloom has gained a customer for live! Thank you, Rochelle & team!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    In Bloom Florist 21
    In Bloom Florist 22
    In Bloom Florist 23

Shalee Klaff · Married on 11/29/2018

Klaff Wedding

We were extremely pleased with our flowers on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    In Bloom Florist 28
  • Brittny

Brittny · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful beyond words

I went in with a certain look in mind and was completely in shock how much more beautiful they had created them!!! They also sent a picture before the big day so I could see!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan Lawrence · Married on 10/20/2018

Best florist in Orlando!

I'm so thrilled I hired In Bloom for my wedding. Rochelle was so easy to work with, quick to respond to all of my emails, and understood my vision perfectly. After meeting with multiple florists in Orlando, I felt like everyone was falling short - and then I found In Bloom! During my initial consultation, I knew In Bloom was the perfect fit for my wedding. Rochelle understood my budget and worked within the budget to create an incredible floral design. The bouquets and boutineers were beautiful. Each centerpiece was a work of art and the florals around the infinity arch for the ceremony created just the look that I wanted. I highly recommend In Bloom!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

In Bloom was absolutely phenomenal. I live near their Lake Mary location and when I needed a florist last minute because I decided not to DIY my flowers they were beyond accommodating and so wonderful to work with. I was able to do a consult over the phone on my lunch hour and explained I simply wanted elegant pink roses. When the moms decided they didn't want corsages, they offered a solution that they loved (elegant single long stemmed rose) They text messaged me photos of the bouquets and delivered the flowers to the church. Our flowers were stunning and I will absolutely be a repeat InBloom customer. Thank you for helping make our wedding special. :)

Sent on 10/01/2018

Marie · Married on 04/13/2018

When I went to In Bloom, my vision for my flowers was something simple but elegant. In Bloom gave me that vision! From my bouquet to the reception centerpieces, every single thing was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

InBloom Florist was excellent! They were able to work with me and find something that fit my style and budget. When I needed to make adjustments to my order or had any questions, they were super prompt at responding to emails. I attached some important momentos from my grandparents to my bouquet, and they were very attentive, making sure that the jewelry was passed directly to the person doing the bouquet so that it didn't get lost on a desk or something. And the day before my wedding, they even texted me a picture of my bridal bouquet, just to see that everything was to my satisfaction. Very professional and reliable service and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 03/31/2018
    In Bloom Florist 29

Ashton · Married on 02/16/2018

We are so happy with they way our flowers turned out for our wedding! In Bloom did a wonderful job and was very easy to work with throughout our planning process!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    In Bloom Florist 30
    In Bloom Florist 31
    In Bloom Florist 32

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with In Bloom Florist for our wedding. Rochelle was wonderful to work with, I told her the general things I wanted and she was able to come up with and create amazing floral pieces for our wedding. All of our flowers looked wonderful and we were very pleased with the twig arch we chose to rent as well. I was absolutely stunned by my bride's bouquet, it was huge and gorgeous. Thank you In Bloom Florist!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    In Bloom Florist 33

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

My bouquet was absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments on it on my wedding day. They were a very easy company to work with too. I explained what I wanted and they sent me some quick pictures to get an idea of what I liked best and then created a stunning bouquet. They even sent me a picture of it the morning of :)

Sent on 01/08/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

I am so very pleased with In Bloom and all the flowers for our wedding! Rochelle sat down with my fiance and I to get a good idea of what we were looking for. She gave us tons of suggestions and showed us plenty of inspiration before helping draft the initial quote. Once we got the initial quote, she helped us tweak the quote until it was perfect and fit within our budget. In Bloom was super flexible and let us provide our own vases and boxes for the centerpieces to help with overall costs. We were able to drop everything off to them before the wedding and they made everything look gorgeous! Everything looked absolutely beautiful. At the end of the night we let the guest take the centerpieces home with them and they were gone in an instant! Everyone loved the flowers and gave huge thumbs up. We definitely made the right choice with In Bloom. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    In Bloom Florist 34
    In Bloom Florist 35
    In Bloom Florist 36
    In Bloom Florist 37
    In Bloom Florist 38

Liesl · Married on 10/07/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with In Bloom florist. Rochelle was amazing at staying in my budget, she literally never went over the amount of gave her and yet I got exactly what i wanted. Flowers are expensive but she is so talented and blending the expensive flowers with inexpensive ones to still give you the effect you are going after. They did such a wonderful job and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality that is still affordable.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Tony · Married on 03/28/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2017

In Bloom was great to work with! I gave them a picture of what I wanted in my bouquet and let them use their creativity and it was perfect! They texted me a picture of my bouquet the day before which was really neat and they answered the million questions I had about everything! They were great and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2017

Amazing florist in orlando! I only had two weeks before my wedding to submit my bouquet order and she made my dreams come true.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Dan · Married on 03/10/2017

They are so amazing! They are great to work with and really pays attention to your needs. I would highly recommend them to everyone I can!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2017

My flowers were beautiful and they were delivered to my venue the day of the wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Leah · Married on 02/12/2017

Wonderful and willing to make changes to accommodate my vision. The flowers for our event were so beautiful and they fit in perfectly with the color scheme and feel of our wedding. My bouquet was exactly what I asked for, full of fresh beautiful blush colored blooms with green accents. Rochelle was so helpful and she really made me feel special. The vases used for the arrangements were gorgeous and they matched with the linens and table decor. The vendor was also willing to go above and beyond helping with other small items. I truly feel that I picked the best flower vendor in all of Orlando.

Sent on 09/26/2016