Invitations By Design

Winter Park, FL View map

Invitations By Design is a paper boutique in the Orlando area specializing in helping every client find their perfect wedding papers within their budget. Invitations By Design offers every client a free personal consultation and a discount up to 25% off your entire order. Invitations By Design carries a full line of custom invitations, pocket style invitations, traditional and modern invitations. Invitations By Design is the preferred vendor for many wedding/event coordinators in the area and has been in business for 9 years.

Anna Married on 11/14/2014
    Sarah was great and fun to work with on the invitations. She also had patience during the process with me! The invitations came out beautiful and we are so happy! Thanks, Sarah!
    Mark P. Married on 11/29/2013
    The breadth and depth of choices was wonderful. Their understanding of what we were looking for and their recommendations were spot on. Once we made our decision--and we were on a very tight schedule--they delivered a superior product on time.. Of all the vendors, we worked with, they go to the top of the list in terms of allowing us not to stress.
  • F
    Fernanda Married on 10/26/2013
    Sarah is so friendly and professional! Her eye for detail is impeccable. She works alongside Denise from Dogwood Blossom and the partnership is amazing. My invitations, program and table numbers were flawless. Sarah and Denise were so easy to work with and they made sure I got exactly what i wanted. Not to mention the price. I gave them a budget and they still saved me money on top of upgrading all of my choices. I went to many different stationary stores and was astonished at what they wanted to charge me. I landed on my feet with Sarah and Denise. The two make a great team!

Invitations By Design's reply:

Thank you Fernanda! It was a pleasure to work with you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Invitations By Design 1
Discount
Mention Wedding Wire and you will receive 25% off your entire order of invitations, programs, menus, save the dates, cocktail napkins are more.

LiMELIGHT Events LiMELIGHT Events Wedding Planners

One phone call, one initial meeting, and one great business relationship. Sarah is very professional, and knowledgeable, gives great advices. She helped me and my client to decide on wording and layouts. I would highly recommend her services, and hope to do business with her in the near future.

Winter Park, 32789

I offer appointments to browse the collection by appointment only.
Location of (Invitations By Design)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding