Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Invitations By Design

Invitations By Design is a paper boutique in the Orlando area specializing in helping every client find their perfect wedding papers within their budget. Invitations By Design offers every client a free personal consultation and a discount up to 25% off your entire order. Invitations By Design carries a full line of custom invitations, pocket style invitations, traditional and modern invitations. Invitations By Design is the preferred vendor for many wedding/event coordinators in the area and has been in business for 9 years.

Andrea's invitation was featured on the online magazine, Pizzazzerie. Gorgeous wedding and fabulous...
ibdpicture
ibdpicture

42 Reviews for Invitations By Design

Anna · Married on 11/14/2014

Sarah was great and fun to work with on the invitations. She also had patience during the process with me! The invitations came out beautiful and we are so happy! Thanks, Sarah!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Mark & Penny · Married on 11/29/2013

The breadth and depth of choices was wonderful. Their understanding of what we were looking for and their recommendations were spot on. Once we made our decision--and we were on a very tight schedule--they delivered a superior product on time.. Of all the vendors, we worked with, they go to the top of the list in terms of allowing us not to stress.

Sent on 12/13/2013
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Sarah is so friendly and professional! Her eye for detail is impeccable. She works alongside Denise from Dogwood Blossom and the partnership is amazing. My invitations, program and table numbers were flawless. Sarah and Denise were so easy to work with and they made sure I got exactly what i wanted. Not to mention the price. I gave them a budget and they still saved me money on top of upgrading all of my choices. I went to many different stationary stores and was astonished at what they wanted to charge me. I landed on my feet with Sarah and Denise. The two make a great team!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Invitations By Design's reply:

Thank you Fernanda! It was a pleasure to work with you.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Invitations By Design 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive 25% off your entire order
    Mention Wedding Wire and you will receive 25% off your entire order of invitations, programs, menus, save the dates, cocktail napkins are more.

• LiMELIGHT Events
    LiMELIGHT Events Wedding Planners

One phone call, one initial meeting, and one great business relationship. Sarah is very professional, and knowledgeable, gives great advices. She helped me and my client to decide on wording and layouts. I would highly recommend her services, and hope to do business with her in the near future.

• Winter Park, 32789 See on map
    I offer appointments to browse the collection by appointment only.