Invitations By Design Reviews

42 | Winter Park, FL

42 Reviews for Invitations By Design

Anna · Married on 11/14/2014

Sarah was great and fun to work with on the invitations. She also had patience during the process with me! The invitations came out beautiful and we are so happy! Thanks, Sarah!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Mark & Penny · Married on 11/29/2013

The breadth and depth of choices was wonderful. Their understanding of what we were looking for and their recommendations were spot on. Once we made our decision--and we were on a very tight schedule--they delivered a superior product on time.. Of all the vendors, we worked with, they go to the top of the list in terms of allowing us not to stress.

Sent on 12/13/2013
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Sarah is so friendly and professional! Her eye for detail is impeccable. She works alongside Denise from Dogwood Blossom and the partnership is amazing. My invitations, program and table numbers were flawless. Sarah and Denise were so easy to work with and they made sure I got exactly what i wanted. Not to mention the price. I gave them a budget and they still saved me money on top of upgrading all of my choices. I went to many different stationary stores and was astonished at what they wanted to charge me. I landed on my feet with Sarah and Denise. The two make a great team!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Invitations By Design's reply:

Thank you Fernanda! It was a pleasure to work with you.

stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

I met Sarah at one of the wedding vendor shows. I was quite impressed right from the beginning for even through the crowds of people at event, even at her booth, she noticed that I was spending a lot of time looking through her sample books. She came up to me to ask if I was looking for something specific. When I explained what I was looking for she immediately had ideas on how she could help. We continued communication via email after the show, in which I shared multiple pictures of what I wanted my invitation to look like. After much thought she suggested to go the couture route and connected me with a fabolous designer. The three of us worked together to create my ideal wedding invitation! It ended up coming out BEAUTIFUL and they incorporated EVERY detail I was looking for. I am receiving so many compliments from my guests, which I never expected to hear about your invites, usually its the dress, DJ etc, so I am so happy that I found her. Her prompt service and dedication to getting what you want really separates her from the rest. I am so grateful she took the time to talk to me that day at her booth and I would recommend her for any invite, a sample or couture!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with. We did look into the option to order online, however we did not have the choices that we had with Invitations by Design. Also, and most importantly for me was that we had a personable professional to bounce our ideas off of. Not only was she warm and very professional, but she had a lot of knowledge on the dos and don'ts of weddings. I would certainly use Invitations By Design again in the future for a special event!

Sent on 10/16/2013

S · Married on 06/16/2013

Sarah over delivers and over performs. She is committed to the success of our events and always maintains a positive attitude towards her clients. I have already recommended her to several friends and they were extremely satisfied. Her invitation selctions are rich, unique and your selection can be personalized for any theme. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2013

I had such a pleasant time working with you. Thank you for paying attention to what we wanted! The programs were beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Patrick · Married on 05/25/2013

Can't say enough nice things about Sarah. We are having a small wedding on a modest budget, but still wanted high quality invitations. We also know nothing about planning a wedding! She walked us through it, found us the perfect invitations, helped us with wedding invitation etiquette, and even gave us great tips to make our wedding more fun! Easy, pleasant and affordable.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2013

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with! Not only did she help define the style of my wedding as we picked out save the date cards and invitations, but she also provided invaluable advice regarding etiquette along the way. All of the items I ordered through Sarah (save the dates, invitations, thank you notes, place cards, menus and ceremony programs) worked together so well -- due entirely to her ability to pull different elements to create a personalized look. I received so many compliments on everything ordered...I highly recommend Invitations by Design!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 12/08/2012

Sarah was awesome! She had great ideas and suggestions and thought of things, that I never would have! She's professional yet very friendly and I would love to work with her again!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 12/01/2012

Sarah is amazing! She is so incredibly helpful! She is never pushy and doesn't try to sell the more expensive items- she is great with budgets and is so generous in the decision making. She will do ANYTHING she can to help you see your vision with your invitations, whether it be the color, font, graphics or even the SHIMMER PAPER :)! She is great. If you are debating on using anyone else, think again and use Invitations by Design!! THANKS SARAH!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jen · Married on 10/08/2012

We were so lucky to have found Sarah of Invitations By Design. We waited until the last minute to think about our wedding programs, menu, and place cards. Sarah worked with us and made sure we got everything on time. We made a fan for our program and it was so cool. Invitations By Design can do just about anything.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2012

Sarah was AMAZING to work with. She provided so much help and advice to my fiance and I along the way. I don't know how we would have done it without her. Our invitations, menus and seating assignments came out beautifully! I would recommend Invitations by Design to anyone and everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Invitations By Design's reply:

Thanks Lauren! You were a delight to work with. Please stay in touch and send me pictures!!

They were a pleasure to work with...beautiful job!!

Sent on 12/01/2012

I got so many compliments on my invitations. There were so many options, but I was very happy with how they came out. Sarah was great to work with.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Jonathan · Married on 06/09/2012

Invitations by Design truly is a misnomer. The name almost implies that I created the masterpieces Sarah so skillfully generated. Sarah's artistic abilities are unparalleled in her field. Her business is built on more than just a beautiful product: she is a warm person who is 100% dedicated to her clients. If there was recommendation beyond highly recommend Invitations by Design would get it from this client.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Vi · Married on 03/24/2012

Sarah was a great asset to our wedding planning. She made the daunting task of wedding invitations so easy. She provided samples, ideas, suggestions on layouts, colors and wording that helped our decision. She is warm and friendly and is VERY quick to respond. So we felt completely comfortable that we made the right choice. Our invitations were amazing and our guests are still talking about them today! We were initially going to design and order our invitations ourselves online and at home but after some initial searching, decided that it would be best left to the professionals. This was one of the best decisions we made and well worth it the money!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Thelma · Married on 03/10/2012

Sarah was very professional and attentive to details - enjoyed working with her on my dau's wedding. Would highly recommend her to anyone else-

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/15/2012

Sarah was awesome to work with. Her pricing and options were way above and beyond what other vendors in Orlando offered. She worked hard to help find us exactly what we wanted. She is very flexible and can truly help you stay on budget!!!! She was a true pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Karen · Married on 01/07/2012

Sarah was great to work with. She has so much creativity and patience for brides. Definitely reach out to Sarah if you are looking for an invitation piece that is one of a kind!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Brandy · Married on 05/14/2011

Sarah was absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. She made the process much easier and was very helpful and full of information and suggestions. She offered great suggestions/ideas to help me get the perfect invitations for the price range I was looking to stay in. I would recommend her to anyone...she was GREAT!

Sent on 05/27/2011
  • jukorra

jukorra · Married on 03/19/2011

Sarah is the best out there she did a amazing job on my wedding invitations & my programs & she will work with you to find invitations that fit your budget, i will use her agian for future events.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Kelly · Married on 01/22/2011

Sarah was AWESOME! She is very personable and wants nothing more than for your invites to be just the way you want or imagine them. If she doesnt have exactly what you want she will get it somehow. I loved all her creativity too, she came up with ideas I would never have thought of! She also became a friend! Loved her and Will work with Sarah every chance I get!! THANKS for everything Sarah!!

Sent on 02/01/2011

Allison · Married on 01/15/2011

Sarah was so helpful and so willing to spend the time to help you find exactly what you wanted, especially in your budget!
    It was a fun experience :) !!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Dawn · Married on 01/08/2011

Sara was amazing, helpful and she became a friend!

Sent on 02/03/2011