Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Maureen Hall Stationery and Invitations is an upscale store offering wedding invitations and stationery in the Orlando-Winter Park area. Opened in 1977, the store specializes in customized invitations, programs, menus, thank-you cards and other stationery items. Maureen Hall started the company because she wanted to offer personalized stationery in a boutique setting. The professional staff will guide you through the shopping experience, creating a cozy, comfortable and inviting environment for you to discover the perfect paper goods for your special day.

Products Offered

Maureen Hall Stationery and Invitations sells wedding invitations, save-the-dates, menus, programs, thank-you notes and personalized stationery. The store also offers on-site printing services and hand and machine calligraphy. In addition, you can shop online.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Thermography

Kimberly N. Getting married on 05/01/2023

Outstanding Service!

Wonderful service; great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting our style.

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly! It has been great fun helping you choose your wedding invitations with your fiancee, David. And the extra added bonus is to find out that we have friends and our church in common!
  • Jane
    Jane C. Married on 05/21/2022

The perfect choice for formal wedding invitations

Maureen was a fantastic choice for us. We needed to make decisions fast, required her expertise and help to create the custom formal invitations my daughter and I each wanted. She gave us perfect advice and was able to get the order in very quickly. My very dear friend said this when she opened her invitation, "Drop dead gorgeous invitations!!!!! I love the classic traditional elegance! Top notch! Also, the paper quality was excellent!" Those comments made the whole expense and effort worth it! Thank you so much, Maureen! Your personal touch definitely sets you apart from the competition.

Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and so glad we could have your wedding invitations printed in a timely manner! These post Covid challenges keeps us on our toes!
    Your invitation just sparkles with the crisp clean look of the slate blue and silver ink on the white card stock. The slate blue shimmer lined envelope was just a beautiful finish to this gorgeous invitation!
    Thank you again, the pleasure was mine!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Maureen Hall
Maureen Hall
Owner

Hi there!

I'm Maureen, the owner of Maureen Hall Invitations. I started my business when my son, Shipley, was only 11 months old! It was a lot of hard work but I loved the idea of starting a custom stationery shop in a boutique setting. The shop is a hidden gem overlooking the Greeneda Courtyard in downtown Winter Park! If you are a Winter Park local like me stop by to say hi! I can't wait to chat with you about your wedding day! Oh, and I LOVE to dance so if you have an extra seat at your wedding I would love to celebrate with you!

Arthur's Catering Arthur's Catering Wedding Caterers

We have had the pleasure of working with Maureen Hall Stationary for several years. Our Couples RAVE about how she produces the most beautiful, unique wedding invitations and menus. It is always our pleasure to refer couples to Maureen because we know they will have a wonderful experience and leave with a quality product!

Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Beautiful Music & Paint It Black Quartet (Est. 1985) Wedding Musicians

Maureen Hall Stationary is elegant, exquisite on every occasion. The Presentation of her products speaks for it self from the smallest detail to the most elaborate request. We highly recommend Maureen Hall to you for your Event needs. Simply Beautiful! Happy Planning, Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music

"I Do" Weddings & Events by Crystal Wedding Planners

Maureen Hall has the cutiest most quaint stationery shop around. She makes sure you're comfortable and provides many great ideas. I'm extremely pleased with the service and quality of work provided.

116 Park Avenue South Suite D, Suite D Winter Park, FL, 32789

Monday: 12 - 5 Tuesday - Friday: 11 to 5 Saturday: 12 to 5
Location of (Maureen H. Hall Stationery and Invitations)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding