The Collection Bridal

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

What does it mean to be a #CollectionBride?

It means stunning and exclusive designs, expert personal attention, and in-house alterations. It means an immaculately steamed and pressed couture gown, exquisite headpieces and accessories, and the best in service. It’s about your dream wedding coming to life, down to every last detail. Discover a whole new way of looking and feeling beautiful.

“Because it’s so much more than just a dress...”

The Collection Bridal has been serving the most fashionable brides worldwide for over 37+ years. We shop the world to bring you the best names and finest designs to ensure that we provide you with special choices for the look you've been dreaming of. We carry top designers such as Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Inbal Dror, Naeem Khan, Reem Acra, Lazaro, BLISS, Martina Liana, Mikaella, Paloma Blanca, Carolina Herrera, Stephen Yearick, Calla Blanche, and many more!

Come experience what everyone is talking about and say YES to your #DreamDress at The Collection Bridal in Winter Park, Florida.

Call us: 407-740-6003

Email us: info@thecollectionbridal.com

Visit us online: www.thecollectionbridal.com

Connect with us: FB/IG @TheCollectionBridal

Check out our upcoming Trunk Shows & special events: www.thecollectionbridal.com/events

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating

Jody A. Getting married on 09/04/2022

Bridal Collection

Awesome customer service!! These ladies were amazing. From start to finish. I felt the difference of superior service.We visited the wedding dress store at the Collection Bridal in Winter Park a few weeks ago and had the best experience ever. They were all so attentive, professional, fun and knew exactly what daughter wanted. From the moment I walked through the door, they helped us look through all the dresses that was daunting at first, assisted me throughout my time there and made it a unforgettable experience.I definitely recommend coming to this shop!! Stephani was amazing!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 11/27/2021

David Parienty Trunk Show

The Collection was able to fit us in when my mom and I came to Winter Park from an impromptu wedding dress trip. We called that morning and were set up with an appointment that afternoon! They had SO many gorgeous dresses. I found mine though at the Dylan Parienty trunk show. Thank you guys!!!

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!

We are so excited for your dress to come in. You truly looked so beautiful and were such a lovely bride to help!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 07/24/2021

The Disney Princess Dream:

While looking for a wedding dress, I really struggled until I found The Collection Bridal! I had tried on so many dresses before, but until I stumbled into the Collection, I never realized how many options I truly had, how beautiful I could really be. Thanks to the wonderful ladies to work here, I was able to find the dress of my dreams!! I looked like a completely perfect Disney princess. The dress was so unique, everyone said it matched my personality so well but it was so different from the usual wedding dresses. You’ll find anything that you’re looking for here!! It’s nice to have such a friendly experience, and a really have a moment to step back and know for certain what is perfect for you. They also fitted my dress to me perfectly! We even have customizable options if we liked! The additional head pieces and earrings, bracelets, and veils are all so subtle but add such a powerful look that it completes everything!! They also have completely stunning dresses for all bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and even some dresses that are so unbelievably gorgeous you could wear them to proms if you really wanted to! You simply must come over and find your Dream dress. I highly recommend these lovely ladies!!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

25 photos · 03/14/2021
  • Kristin & Will
    75 photos · 02/23/2019

Jonathan's Flowers Jonathan's Flowers Wedding Florists

Diagonally across the street from my shop on Park Ave in Winter Park, the gowns are incredible in the windows! Stop and take a look! Jonathan Jonathan's Flowers of Winter Park

A Flair for Affairs A Flair for Affairs Wedding Planners

I have referred my clients to The Collection many times over the years and have been very pleased with their services!

301 North Park Avenue Winter Park, FL, 32789

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm Sat 10am-5pm
Location of (The Collection Bridal)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding