301 North Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Collection Bridal

At The Collection Bridal on Park Avenue you will find the luxurious designer collections by the top designers in the business. Discover a whole new way of looking and feeling beautiful. We offer couture bridal designers, bridesmaids gowns, special occasion gowns, jewelry, shoes, accessories and amazing service.

We are your resource for finding the designer gowns that matter. We shop the world to bring you the best names and finest designs to ensure that we provide you with special choices for the look of your dreams. We carry Wedding Gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Inbal Dror, Reem Acra, Lazaro, BLISS by Monique Lhuillier, Paloma Blanca and more. We have Bridesmaid Dresses by Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Yoo, Bill Levkoff and more. We carry many different lines of Mother of the Bride Dresses, Mother of the Groom Dresses and Flower Girl Dresses.

Dressing Florida's most fashionable brides for over 30 years. We ship worldwide. You can call us at 407-740-6003, email us at info@thecollectionbridal.com or visit us online at www.thecollectionbridal.com

Follow The Collection Bridal on
A boutique with elegance
A boutique with elegance
A Real Collection Bride
A Real Collection Bride
We have mothers gowns too!
We have mothers gowns too!
We love to accessorize!
img 2059 1 51 31114 158991698550116

101 Reviews for The Collection Bridal

• Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 08/14/2020

What an amazing experience!

I went here for my 20-year vow renewal. Christina was amazing and so very patient with me. I went in there so sure of what I wanted and she showed me what I really wanted deep down in my heart. She asked all the right questions and showed a genuine concern that I make the right decision. This bridal shop was not only beautiful but it created a memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/23/2019

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Natasha for sharing your great experience with us. We are pleased to be apart of such a special moment in your life. Congratulations!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 02/29/2020

Disclaimer: I'm not a "normal" bride by any stretch of the imagination (I worked in theater costume design and I've seen/made/tried on a ton of dresses in my day). I think I tried on about 80 dresses by the time I hit The Collection. The other bridal shops rushed me through the process and I didn't feel like I was a person, just a number. The fabric on a lot of the dresses elsewhere also felt cheap. At the Collection, Shainna was my bridal consultant and she's a firecracker! We're both about 5'1'' tall, so she understood my needs as both a short bride and someone who has seen A LOT of gowns. I found my Monique Lhuillier dress during a trunk show in May of this year (and I made Shainna work, poor thing, trying on some very heavy dresses). Fast forward, my venue falls through, and my date had to change from early fall to deep winter. I called and spoke with Roya, who told me that, while unusual, she completely understood that everything had changed and the venue went from an outdoor woodland ceremony to a Grand historic library in downtown Baltimore, so she invited me in to try on more venue- and seasonally-appropriate gowns. Shainna called me up and talked to me so she could pick dresses on her end, and even got Monique Lhuillier to SEND my dream gown to them! When I arrived, she gave me a big hug, made me feel so welcome. My mother was unable to be there (I'm originally from DC) so Roya was both a stand-in Mom as well as a great second opinion. They even stayed late with me to get all the measurements and called Monique Lhuillier's production consultant to make sure they could make an adjustment in the dress, just so I would have peace of mind THAT SAME MOMENT when I bought my dress. By the way, it was the one they flew in for me, but that didn't stop us from trying on others "just to be sure." :) Love you guys, you are really top notch! Thank you thank you thank you so much for all your time and energy. Ladies: If you have a generous budget for your gown, seriously

Sent on 11/18/2016

The Collection Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Julie! We are pleased to hear you had an excellent experience with Shainna. It was such a pleasure to work with you and we are so happy to have you as our Collection bride!

The Collection Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Jonathan's Flowers Wedding Florists

Diagonally across the street from my shop on Park Ave in Winter Park, the gowns are incredible in the windows! Stop and take a look! Jonathan Jonathan's Flowers of Winter Park

• A Flair for Affairs Wedding Planners

I have referred my clients to The Collection many times over the years and have been very pleased with their services!

• 301 North Park Avenue Winter Park, 32789 See on map
    407-519-3022 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri 10am-7pm Sat 10am-5pm Sun 1pm-5pm
    Location of (The Collection Bridal)