Carolyn Allen's Bridals & Tuxedos

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Personalized Service and Distinctive Attire for the Entire Wedding Party

CAROLYN ALLEN’S BRIDALS & TUXEDOS IS A SMALL, FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED FULL-SERVICE BRIDAL SHOP WITH AFFORDABLE PRICES SERVING THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA.

We specialize in on-site Fairy Tale Wedding services, expert in-shop alterations and tuxedo rentals and sales. We also sell wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, mother’s dresses, accessories, and more! Orders for tuxedos, bridesmaids dresses, on-site wedding dress steaming and preservations can be placed online.

Feel free to call 407-238-2722, email, or schedule an appointment to find out how we can serve you! We hope to see you soon!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Renee
    Renee F. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Skilled and personable shop!

A small and friendly shop! I love how I got to view photos of their available dresses in a binder, rather than sifting through racks of dresses. It made it so much easier, especially because I had no idea what I wanted in a dress! They even have their binders organized by price so you can make sure you stay within your budget. Sue and her family always welcomed me with open arms each visit, and made me feel comfortable. They share in the excitement of your big day! They’re knowledgeable about dresses and the wedding industry, and ensured my dress was altered exactly to my liking. Thank you Carolyn Allen’s for helping me find the most important dress I will ever purchase!
    Amanda D. Married on 02/26/2022

Incredible Bridal Shop

Carolyn Allen’s is a wonderful bridal shop! The family has been like a family to mine between my sisters wedding last year and mine this year. Such a sweet family that went the extra mile to make sure my dress was perfect for my big day. Definitely recommend this shop!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 06/04/2021

Saved the Day!

I had arranged for Carolyn Allen's to steam my dress the day before my Disney wedding - They were so great to work with! They were so accommodating and it was so convenient that they were able to come to our hotel to do the steaming services. Sue absolutely saved the day - Not only did she do the steaming, but upon arriving in Florida, we discovered that somehow during our travels there were a few spots on the gown that had become discolored. I was absolutely horrified, but Sue was able to get the spots out completely!! I was amazed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kyle & Chelsea
    24 photos · 06/20/2016

Jamie Reinhart Photography Jamie Reinhart Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Carolyn Allen's Bridals & Tuxedos-my brides have always been happy with them, and they even provided me with a custom dress for a styled shoot! Everyone at the shop is super sweet and just a pleasure to work with!

Bohemian Hotel Celebration Bohemian Hotel Celebration Hotel Weddings

Great place to shop for that special day! Amazing staff and wonderful selections at the right price. They are wonderful and highly recommend.

About Face Design Team About Face Design Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love Sue and her team at Carolyn Allen's! I have worked with them many many times over the years and they are true professionals and really wonderful people. Always on time, pleasant to be around and they do a fantastic job helping you with all your bridal gown needs. I highly recommend them.

11951 International Drive, Suite C2 Orlando, 32821
407-238-9535

Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday Closed BY APPOINTMENT
Location of (Carolyn Allen's Bridals & Tuxedos)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding