1920 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lily's Bridal

Lily’s Bridal is a bridal boutique in Orlando, Florida. They believe that every bride deserves to have a dream wedding, which includes a dream wedding dress. They not only strive to provides brides with the best customer service, but also the best products at reasonable prices. They were established in 2002 to make brides feel absolutely stunning as they walk down the aisle.

Lily’s Bridal carries hand-selected high quality dresses from renowned designers. Some of their designers include Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Christina Wu, Allure Couture, Allure Bridal, Casablanca, Dany Tabet and more. They offer alternationa, full customization, preservation and trunk shows. Their wide range of inventory is best suited for brides and bridesmaids. Their inventory includes bridal belts, bridal gowns, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, plus size gowns, and veils.

Follow Lily's Bridal on

Lily's Bridal 7
  • Reanna

Reanna Bruessel · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Perfect Visit

I was so nervous coming into Lily's. It was my second time dress shopping and for some reason I was flustered. My consultant gave me great information, worked with what I wanted and make me feel so much better. I found my dress and had my cry moment I wanted. Lily's had an awesome selection and I loved the atmosphere here.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Shawntia

Shawntia Lee · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent service

I visited to try to look for an affordable gown and was blown away by the service received!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Lily's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Pearl White Events
    Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

We send most (if not all) of our clients here first when they are in need of a wedding dress. Why? Simply because they have great customer service, great selection of styles and accessories, and alterations onsite. We love working with Annie and her team and will continue to send clients their way.

• 1920 East Colonial Drive Orlando, FL, 32803 See on map
    Monday- Friday: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm