1920 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lily's Bridal

Lily’s Bridal is a bridal boutique in Orlando, Florida. They believe that every bride deserves to have a dream wedding, which includes a dream wedding dress. They not only strive to provides brides with the best customer service, but also the best products at reasonable prices. They were established in 2002 to make brides feel absolutely stunning as they walk down the aisle.

Lily’s Bridal carries hand-selected high quality dresses from renowned designers. Some of their designers include Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Christina Wu, Allure Couture, Allure Bridal, Casablanca, Zavana and more. They offer alternationa, full customization, preservation and trunk shows. Their wide range of inventory is best suited for brides and bridesmaids. Their inventory includes bridal belts, bridal gowns, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, plus size gowns, and veils.

Follow Lily's Bridal on

108 Reviews for Lily's Bridal

• Skylar

Skylar Jolley · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Amazing experience!

Lilly’s Bridal was so incredible and helped me find my dream dress! They were all so attentive and really listened to what I liked and didn’t like. I highly recommend Lilly’s Bridal, especially because they have such a HUGE selection of dresses, that are all gorgeous BTW. ❤️

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Maura

Maura Miller · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Lily's Bridal has the BEST seamstress - Sarah!

I am so happy that I went to Lily's Bridal. Their beautiful selection of elegant wedding gowns made finding my DREAM gown an absolute breeze! All the staff that I interacted with at Lily's Bridal are very friendly and professional. I cannot say enough though about their wonderful and extremely talented seamstress, Sarah! My dress had a lot of intricate detailing from head to toe, and Sarah flawlessly preserved all it's original beauty while hemming the bottom, taking-in the waistline & shoulder areas, inserting support cups, and adding "invisible" clips for the bustle. Sarah really went above and beyond to make sure that I was 100% satisfied with her work. During the 2nd fitting, she actually took a video of me walking in the dress so that I could see for myself exactly how the dress layed and to get my input on whether any additional alterations were needed. The final product fit me PERFECTLY, and I felt beautiful and comfortable all day long on my wedding day! I cannot thank Sarah enough - not only is she a very talented seamstress, but also a genuinely kind person who's enthusiasm for what she does really shines through!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Jairiz

Jairiz · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Everything I could’ve hoped for!

This was the third shop I had been to that day and I was just about over it. I spoke with Juliana showed her what I had been searching for and she knew just what I wanted! She grabbed two dresses off the bat and then allowed me to wander and pick a few. I tried on one I picked and then the two she picked and I was sold! To think my consultant knew me better then I knew myself! I ended up with a dress she picked that was a little different then what I intended. It’s true your consultant knows best and knows just what they are doing! It was a great time and such a special moment.
    HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I see now why they are voted #1 in Orlando!
    Thanks again Lily’s!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lily's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

We send most (if not all) of our clients here first when they are in need of a wedding dress. Why? Simply because they have great customer service, great selection of styles and accessories, and alterations onsite. We love working with Annie and her team and will continue to send clients their way.

• 1920 East Colonial Drive Orlando, FL, 32803 See on map
    Monday- Friday: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
    Location of (Lily's Bridal)