Pearl White Events

Winter Park, Florida View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Pearl White Events are Certified Wedding Planners through the internationally recognized Bridal Society. We are dedicated to helping the needs of clients by offering Event Design, Month of Coordination, and Day of Assistance.

Our goal is the capture every detail to create an unforgettable experience for all. We are committed to saving you valuable time and energy so you may experience your event as you should.

Ready to get started? Let our award-winning team plan, curate, and coordinate your perfect event!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jack
    Jack Married on 04/12/2021

Pearl White Events is a Necessity

Kim Wang and her Pearls turned our dream wedding into a reality. I would give Pearl White Events extra stars on this review if I could.

Even though our wedding was on 12/28/19, she spoke with us on 9/25/18 (15 months before) to hear our wedding ideas and draw up a blueprint/draft. Every conversation and milestone we had, she made sure we were comfortable with every decision.

I had no doubt in my mind that Kim was on our team the whole time. She found solutions and alternatives when we faced challenges. She gave us suggestions and recommendations on aspects that she wasn't even supposed to take care of.

Having Kim and Pearl White Events on your side before and during your big day is a necessity. She exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Q. Married on 12/28/2019

100% Recommend!

As someone who has been planning their wedding since they were little, Kim and her team made my fairytale wedding a reality.

During the planning process, I felt so overwhelmed by all of the little details and Kim helped me through it all. Especially in the months leading up to the wedding, we were so fortunate to have her there whenever there was an issue. She was able to work out a solution and reassure me that everything would run smoothly.

I could not recommend day-of coordination more. I kept preparing for how stressful the big day was going to be, but when it came Kim and her team took care of everything. They made sure all of the vendors arrived on time, they kept us on schedule, and I was able to really just take in the whole day.

Thank you guys so much for everything!
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 04/27/2019

Pleasure to work with!

Pearl Whites Events should be you go-to wedding planner! I worked with Stephanie and Laura, and they were nothing less than spectacular. My husband and I chose to do the day-of wedding coordinator, where they take over the planning the month prior to the wedding. It was one of the best investments we ever spent on our wedding. It allowed us to enjoy our special day, worry-free, knowing that the entire event was in their hands. They were extremely professional and we would recommend the Pearl White Events team any day for your wedding!

Pearl White Events's reply:

Katrina, what fun times we had! 😉
    You and Ben are an incredible power couple and I am glad to have met you both.❤ By far, one of my most organized bride I've ever had and I appreciate all the work you put in prior to me taking over your wedding file.
    It made it that much easier and gave me the chance to focus on what you and Ben truly needed on the day off.
    I'm so happy to know that you were able to enjoy your special day worry-free by trusting in the PWE team.
    Is our goal to ensure that our couples enjoy their day to the fullest without having to worry about anything, so I thank you for trusting in me and the team!
    I loved how not only was I able to see both of you enjoy your day but also your family members.
    Your parents are the sweetest people and It brought me to tears when you had your Father/Daughter dance.
    I could see the joy in his eyes and how proud he is of you.
    Hope to hear of all the adventures of the New Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt!

xoxo

23 photos · 11/08/2015

Deals

Pearl White Events 1
Gift
Newly engaged and have no idea where to start? Start by talking to one of our Certified Wedding Planners at Pearl White Events! We'll help you get going. You have nothing to lose. It's complimentary. Schedule your appointment today!

Pricing

Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel Weddings

Pearl White Events is excellent to work with! Kim and her team are amazing. They pay attention to all the small details and take care of your every need. They make you feel as though you've known each other for many years which is more than you can ask for when searching for the right wedding planner. She also offers design services which allows you to really have everything you need without searching around for multiple vendors.

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Pearl White Events offers so many services for wedding/event planning, with a close attention to detail. They take the stress out of event planning, and you can count on them!

Rosen Shingle Creek
5.0 out of 5 rating , 302 Reviews
· Wedding Caterers

4775 Seminole Ave, Unit A Winter Park, Florida, 32792
407-519-0646
Location of (Pearl White Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding