820 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Suite 101, Sanford, FL 32773 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Country Club Flower Shop

Country Club Flower Shop is an experienced wedding florist based in Sanford, Florida. This elite floral design team has been creating elegant wedding arrangements for almost 30 years. They pride themselves on assisting each couple in discovering their dream floral design and delivering arrangements to exceed expectations. With this company, you can rest assured that your wedding flowers are in good hands.

Country Club Flower Shop can design your wedding florals to suit your preferences and style. Whether you dream of a romantic bouquet, a rustic floral arch, or vibrant event design, this team can turn your dreams into reality with their services. A consultation is held to get to know you and your vision for your day. On the day of your celebration, Country Club Flower Shop will deliver, set up and clean up your floral decor for your convenience. They offer a wide variety of arrangements, a selection of which includes:

• Bouquets

Country Club Flower Shop 4
Country Club Flower Shop 5

Briana · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional, professional, perfect!

Shelly was very professional and knowledgeable when it came to flowers. I spoke with her about my vision and showed a few pictures and she knew exactly what to do. She was quick to respond to my emails as well a accommodating with changes to my order. When I received my flowers the day of the wedding I was blown away. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved our wedding flowers from Country Club Flowers. We recently received our wedding photos back, and the flowers look gorgeous! Shelly was great to work with. I sent her ideas of what I liked, and she sent me an e-mail with different price point options (which I requested and she was happy to do). I had asked other florists for different price points and they only gave one option, which is a big reason why I went with this company. She was also located semi close to my venue and my planner was able to pick up the flowers and bring them to the venue the day of the wedding. I loved working with Shelly for what was best for our floral needs. It turned out gorgeous. Thank you Shelly!

Sent on 11/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Country Club Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 8.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Country Club Flower Shop 1
    Complementary table numbers with many styles to choose from
    Table numbers for guest tables in many styles and designs up to 20 tables.

• Pearl White Events
    Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

Kathy and Shelly are so wonderful to work with. They really to listen and understand my client's needs and vision. Not only that they have an artistic eye to create amazing arrangements. They are prompt and very professional. This is very important when working with a venue that has a strict time frame.

• Cherish Events LLC
    Cherish Events LLC Wedding Planners

We love the ladies at Country Club Flower Shop! We have worked with them on many different weddings and their work is top notch! They always know how to please their client and produce beautiful work. They are a great help with anything we or the bride might need and we highly recommend them!

• Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

We have had the honor of knowing Shelly of Country Club Flowers for over 17 years now and have worked many many weddings together. She takes pride in every wedding she works and always has the most gorgeous flowers and centerpieces that make our rentals look even better! Thanks for being such a great vendor and friend to work with Shelly!

• 820 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Suite 101, Suite 101 Sanford, FL, 32773 See on map
    407-357-0103 (Phone number)
    9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday Saturday hours 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Event consultations by appointment