Country Club Flower Shop

820 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Suite 101, Sanford, FL 32773 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Country Club Flower Shop

Country Club Flower Shop has been serving Central Florida for over 25 years, specializing in Event Planning and Wedding Services. Our full service floral shop boasts it's multi - certifications in European Style Design through Seminole State College, Sympathy Certification through Red Book, Inc, and Certified Master Gardeners through The University of Central Florida.

Always current, the designers at Country Club Flower Shop can guide the flow of an event in order to create spectacular venues no matter what the budget.

Follow Country Club Flower Shop on
holiday
blue

162 Reviews for Country Club Flower Shop

Veronica · Married on 08/25/2018

I honestly can't say enough good things! It was a little over a week before my wedding and I realized that I hadn't ordered any flowers (I know, crazy!). I called the shop and told them my wedding date and asked (ok, maybe begged) if they could help me. Shelly was so kind to meet me with that very day to go over what I needed, which was pretty much bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for groom/groomsmen, and corsages for moms/grandmas. She had so many ideas and suggestions which made it easier for me because I walked in there with only a vague idea of what I wanted. Everything turned out beautiful and was ready on time!

Country Club Flower Shop 1
    Country Club Flower Shop 2
    Country Club Flower Shop 3
    Country Club Flower Shop 4
    Country Club Flower Shop 5

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2018

Country Club flowers was amazing to work with. I came in with a vague idea of what I wanted. I was sat down at the computer and the florist quickly came up with a beautiful assortment for the wedding party. They were also very accommodating with all the extra requests that came up the week before the wedding including extra flowers for the cake and two pins for the fathers, at no extra charge either! They also have lots of decorations available to rent. I got 4 pillars and a beautiful and large birdcage for the cards. Highly recommended.

Country Club Flower Shop 6
    Country Club Flower Shop 7

Country Club Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 40.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Country Club Flower Shop 1
    Complementary table numbers with many styles to choose from
    Table numbers for guest tables in many styles and designs up to 20 tables.

• Pearl White Events
    Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

Kathy and Shelly are so wonderful to work with. They really to listen and understand my client's needs and vision. Not only that they have an artistic eye to create amazing arrangements. They are prompt and very professional. This is very important when working with a venue that has a strict time frame.

• Cherish Events LLC
    Cherish Events LLC Wedding Planners

We love the ladies at Country Club Flower Shop! We have worked with them on many different weddings and their work is top notch! They always know how to please their client and produce beautiful work. They are a great help with anything we or the bride might need and we highly recommend them!

• Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
    Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Photo Booths

We have had the honor of knowing Shelly of Country Club Flowers for over 17 years now and have worked many many weddings together. She takes pride in every wedding she works and always has the most gorgeous flowers and centerpieces that make our rentals look even better! Thanks for being such a great vendor and friend to work with Shelly!

• 820 W. Lake Mary Blvd., Suite 101 Sanford, FL 32773 See on map
    407-357-0103 (Phone number)
    9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday Saturday hours 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Event consultations by appointment