Country Club Flower Shop Reviews

Country Club Flower Shop 6
Country Club Flower Shop 7

Amy Geboff · Married on 07/07/2019

Mother of the bride

This was the second wedding that Kathy and Shelly have done for us. The flowers were amazing and they truly listened to everything that we wanted. They are practical in reusing the pew, Chupah, and bridesmaids flowers in the centerpieces. They are so easy to work with and prices ridiculously reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 8
  • Tessa

Tessa Eckman · Married on 05/18/2019

Backyard wedding

Super open to any suggestions very flexible took my ideas and made them absolutely beautiful always gives a fast response and is super friendly and fair in price they helped make our day perfect and I would 100% recommend them for anyone’s days :)

Country Club Flower Shop 9
    Country Club Flower Shop 10
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The bouquets were perfect and beautiful, perfect size too

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kimberly Butler · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful 💛💛💛

Shelly was was amazing to work with and made everything from picking the arrangements to the day of my wedding super easy! My flowers came out even better than I could imagine. I LOVED the bouquets and the table arrangements were beautiful!

• Nassrin

Nassrin · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Working with Kathy and Shelley was a dream. They were extremely responsive and tentative. So so talented and creative they truly brought my dream wedding to life. I cannot recommend working with them enough. Thank you so much Country Club Flowers for your amazing vision and attention to detail. It was such a joy to work with you guys!

- Nassrin O’Brien

Country Club Flower Shop 23
    Country Club Flower Shop 24

Paula · Married on 04/13/2019

Attention to details

Our experience with Country club flower shop was amazing! Shelly was great at being responsive to our needs, paying attention to details and ensuring everything was perfect. Even on the day of we needed a last minute center piece due to having more tables than expected, and Shelly and her team made it happen on time. We had a great experience and we got such a great value.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 36
  • Sandra

Sandra Vidacic · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience!

Shelly and Kathy were so wonderful! I was planning my wedding remotely and they were able to understand exactly what I wanted and produce it without even meeting prior to the day of! Kathy even came the day of and arranged the flowers on the tables and set everything up so the candles and flowers and garland looked perfect! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. I was having a hard time finding a rustic wooden arch and when they heard this they called and said they were able to acquire a cedar arch with foliage and drapery. Pricing was also very fair. Great experience!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 37
    Country Club Flower Shop 38
    Country Club Flower Shop 39
    Country Club Flower Shop 40

Lauren Rossouw · Married on 03/22/2019

Book them!

Besides marrying my husband, the flowers from Country Club Flowers was one of my favorite parts of my wedding! I originally went to their shop not knowing what I wanted. I happened to see flowers they had a photo of and knew those were the ones for our bridesmaids but I didn't know what I wanted for my bouquet. They took an idea I had and ran with it. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. The boutonnières and corsages also gorgeous! They also made a garland with flowers for our wedding backdrop and the garland and flowers for our sweetheart table. We originally planned to use the garland from the backdrop and move it to the sweetheart table. The day of our wedding, Country Club Flowers came up to me and said they made a different garland because the backdrop one was too large. When we saw the sweetheart table it had a beautiful fern garland and flower globes. They were stunning!! On top of all of this, they were completely reasonably priced! I cannot recommend this company more! I even told my husband that if he wants to buy me flowers, to buy them from Country Club. Seriously... book them!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 41

Casey Fisk · Married on 03/10/2019

Incredible! Highly recommend!

My flowers turned out so absolutely beautiful! Shelly & Kathy did such a great job! I had been searching for a florist for my wedding and I feel so blessed to have found them. Shelly immediately calmed my nerves down and took the time to sit with me and look up every single flower that would be in each of my bouquets. I showed her a couple Pinterest pictures and she quickly got my vision and did a phenomenal job making it come to life! She is extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step. I found them to be VERY accommodating and extremely reasonable on price. I did my fair share of shopping around and they by far were the best all around. You can tell that they truly care and are passionate about providing quality flowers and making your day beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 47
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Knowledgeable and Convenient!

Our coordinators pointed us in their direction, and I am so glad they did. The first time we visited the shop for more info, we were sold. They were very helpful and were able to work with our budget. She pulled photos from my Pinterest inspo boards, and the flowers were gorgeous! We were also grateful that they offered rentals for the ceremony/reception to help complete our perfect day. I would recommend these ladies 100%!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 48
    Country Club Flower Shop 49
  • Lenni

Lenni Jo Yarchin · Married on 03/09/2019

My experience with Shelly and Country Club Flowers far exceeded expectations. Shelly’s professionalism, enthusiasm, and creativity really stood out.

I would highly recommend Shelly and Country Club Flowers to every bride. She took my fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast themed wedding and transformed it into a magical reality with a modern twist. Shelly was everything I needed and wanted, and so much more. I am forever grateful for her dedication, passion, skill, and incredible demeanor.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 54
    Country Club Flower Shop 55
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must Have!! Here's my thank you note, explains more in detail..
    Shelly,
    It's hard to find the words to express my gratitude to you for the wonderful job you did on making our wedding special for the both of us. I had total confidence in you from our first meeting and you made it so easy to work with you. Besides getting the feeling that you truly cared and listened to what I wanted. I was so worried about the color of the flowers being the perfect shade and Wow!! you nailed it Shelly!! You definitely have an eye for detail.
    Your flowers were stunning, to say the least. You made everything I envisioned come to life!! And the guest raved about how beautiful the flower arrangements were and saying that the ceremony arch was truly breath taking.
    We want to give you and your staff a heartfelt thank you for all the amazing work you and your excellent staff did for our wedding.

Tolleson Wedding

Sent on 03/06/2017

Debbie Tolleson · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful and Gorgeous rolled into one : )

I wanted to thank you for all your hard work in making our wedding so very beautiful. The ceremony arch and all the floral arrangements were drop dead gorgeous, our guest raved about them.
    Now two weddings down working together, and maybe a third to go ha. You make it so easy to work together, I love how to pull all my idea's together and make it look better than I could have even imagine. Thank you so much Shelly and staff for all that you do to make the wedding day amazingly beautiful.
    You're the Best!!

Country Club Flower Shop 62
  • Shannon

Shannon Brodkorb · Married on 02/23/2019

Best bouquet EVER!!!

My flowers were better than what I asked for!! Shelly is great to work with and very accommodating. Very down to earth and easy to work with. People were telling us all night how beautiful all the flowers were. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 02/22/2019

Phenomenal

Country Club Flowers did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers. They took care of my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids. They sit down with you and ask you EXACTLY what you want, and they work with you to help your vision come to life, but also stay within your budget. I went to two other florists that were going to charge several hundreds more, but for less flowers and less of what I wanted. It was affordable, and they offer payment plans. My flowers were probably the most stress-free part of my planning process, and I’m genuinely grateful for that. I would definitely recommend them 10 out of 10.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 63
    Country Club Flower Shop 64
    Country Club Flower Shop 65
    Country Club Flower Shop 66
  • Shoshannah

Shoshannah Mamma · Married on 02/09/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Really did everything above expectations. I love that I was able to sit down with the florist and really dive into what I was looking for in a Wedding Bouquet, what colors and flower shapes would compliment my dress, what type of silhouette I want, and what is going to go well with the venue. She used her device to create a virtual image of what my bouquet would actually look like so I did not have to rely on my imagination. This was AWESOME! She really helped me without compromising my "Bridal vision". 100% recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 67
    Country Club Flower Shop 68

S Taylor · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Flowers were amazing !

Shelly and Kathy helped us through the selections for our wedding at Bridle Oaks. The bouquets and table centerpieces were SO beautiful and the colors were just what we had hoped. They even used our lanterns to custom make the floral base for each of the tables.Don’t use any other florist for your wedding as this company is the absolute best at an affordable price.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful flowers & friendly service

I can’t express enough how amazing Shelly and her team are. I felt so confident with them there and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. We hired them for delivery and set up. She arrived a little earlier upon request and did all of the centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony. We rented the arch for the ceremony through them as well. It was so elegant and classy. And exactly what we had talked about over email. They will also work with your budget and they made sure to include the additional delivery fees within the budget so I really felt like we got our money’s worth. And the flowers were just beautiful. I got SO MANY compliments on the flowers and centerpieces. I definitely recommend hiring Country Club Flower Shop for your wedding — you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 69
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

WOW! I am so amazed!

I can’t stress it enough. Shelly & Kathy were an absolute dream to work with. They were SO kind and so helpful with my decisions. The day of the wedding, everything was a dream and a half. I was absolutely blown away. All our guests are still raving about the flower arrangements. Please, do yourself a favor and hire these ladies. It’ll be the best thing you’ll ever do.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 76
  • Ashley

Ashley Huesman · Married on 12/16/2018

Beautiful flowers

Country Club flowers was such a pleasure to work with! They had wonderful ideas to help morph my dreams into a reality. All of the flowers came out absolutely gorgeous, and all at such an amazing cost!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

In looking for a florist, I needed someone who would work within my budget. Country Club Flower Shop did just that, and they created incredibly beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and flower girl wreath. The flowers were carefully chosen for color and type and they were all fresh and perky! They were so flexible in accommodating my needs while giving me such spectacular flowers. They kept within the color scheme, which was burgundy, creme and blush colors and the outcome was spectacular. The arrangements for the arch were amazing and they truly were the focal point of the ceremony. The photographer took all the after ceremony pictures against that backdrop and they really made the photographs. Many guest commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The bouquets were gorgeous and they added their own touch of red berries to the groom's boutonniere, playing off the flower arrangements. The flower girl wreath was stunning. They repurposed the arch flowers in the reception venue and it looked beautiful. They put together the centerpieces with pieces I purchased and they decorated the cake. In addition, they were a pleasure to work with, friendly and polite and always available to talk and discuss the wedding. Thank you for such gorgeous flowers and helping to make my daughter's wedding such a success and so memorable!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Kandace

Kandace · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Moody Winter Wedding

Kathy, Shelly, and Annette made my wedding last December perfect. I wanted moody colors for my bouquet and arch, and the flowers were gorgeous and fresh. They were so professional and helpful, I will always do business with them in the future.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Country Club Flower Shop 77
    Country Club Flower Shop 78
    Country Club Flower Shop 79

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful, easy, A+

Shelly made my flower experience EASY! She was accommodating and always in the know of all my flower details. We worked together to create my dream center pieces and even did a mini practice run with me to create the best look:)
    10/10

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Country Club Flower Shop 80
    Country Club Flower Shop 81
    Country Club Flower Shop 82

Veronica · Married on 08/25/2018

I honestly can't say enough good things! It was a little over a week before my wedding and I realized that I hadn't ordered any flowers (I know, crazy!). I called the shop and told them my wedding date and asked (ok, maybe begged) if they could help me. Shelly was so kind to meet me with that very day to go over what I needed, which was pretty much bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for groom/groomsmen, and corsages for moms/grandmas. She had so many ideas and suggestions which made it easier for me because I walked in there with only a vague idea of what I wanted. Everything turned out beautiful and was ready on time!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Country Club Flower Shop 83
    Country Club Flower Shop 84
    Country Club Flower Shop 85
    Country Club Flower Shop 86
    Country Club Flower Shop 87

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2018

Country Club flowers was amazing to work with. I came in with a vague idea of what I wanted. I was sat down at the computer and the florist quickly came up with a beautiful assortment for the wedding party. They were also very accommodating with all the extra requests that came up the week before the wedding including extra flowers for the cake and two pins for the fathers, at no extra charge either! They also have lots of decorations available to rent. I got 4 pillars and a beautiful and large birdcage for the cards. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/31/2018