161 Reviews for Country Club Flower Shop

Samples (6)
Non-Floral (5)
Venue Visit (3)
160 Country Club Flower Shop Reviews

This is an amazing shop! These ladies were so great, I could not have asked for any better.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Country Club Flower Shop exceeded my expectations. We searched for weeks for a florist and finally found this gem. They could do everything some competitors could do at a ¼ of the price. They were even able to add things we thought were out of our price range. We had a very modest budget and did not want to waste money on a 30-minute ceremony. Country Club Flower Shop worked with us to reuse every single item in the ceremony in our reception. Their expertise helped us save money on vases, labor, and delivery. It was prettier than I could have imagined. I had a bad habit of adding things I found on Pinterest. They were super responsive and accommodating in all my requests.

The only hiccup was I mailed in lace to use on my bouquet and all of it wasn’t used. Again, their expertise shined through. I ended up liking the switch better. Trust Country Club Flower Shop. They are fantastic.

Profile Picture Cameron, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

I honestly could not have asked for a better florist! Shelly and Kathy were amazing to work with right from the start. These lovely ladies absolutely love what they do, which was a huge reason we decided to hire them. They helped us design our floral arrangements to match our colors and theme of our wedding, giving us the romantic feel we wanted. Everything from the rose petals scattered along the floor of our ceremony, to my girls bouquets and men's boutineers were simply stunning. My bouquet however was my favorite. Their prices are very reasonable and absolutely fair. Shelly even helped attach flowers to my centerpieces, allowing me to not have to worry about the construction of them at all! Their communication was very professional and very personable. These ladies deserve more than 5 stars! Thank you for helping to make my wedding look beautiful.
With sincere thanks,
The newlyweds-- Mr. and Mrs. Freeman

Please view the attached photos!!

Photo
Profile Picture Nicole, 2/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kathy and Shelly were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. They took the time to get to know us, listened to what we wanted and worked within our budget. The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and they even worked with me to attach my Grandma's bracelet to my bouquet. We also loved our centerpieces that they created for us! I would highly recommend Country Club Flower Shop for your next event!

Profile Picture Christy, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This shop did my son's wedding 6 years ago, and now my daughter's last Saturday. In both cases the flowers were beautiful. My daughter had a vision of how she wanted the centerpieces, and they helped us bring this idea to life! Her bouquet was gorgeous; open stems wrapped in lace from my wedding gown 38 years ago! Her wedding was as she imagined it would be. Thanks Country Club Flower Shop-you are the best!

Profile Picture barbara, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had such a wonderful experience working with Country Club Flower shop,,,The flowers for the wedding turned out so beautiful.. They are truly artists as well as friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend this florist to anyone that asks!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Shelly and her team were absolutely wonderful during the entire planning process and on our wedding day. She made all of my decor visions come to life and then some - her personal touch of details she knew I would love meant so much! My bouquet was PERFECT and I loved everything about all the flowers at our ceremony and reception. Her willingness to work with us on some creative aspects, like my grooms boutonniere meant so much. Every guest raved about how beautiful everything was from the overall venue to the details of the cocktail hour centerpieces and the dinner table centerpieces too. I can't thank Country Club Flower Shop enough for making our day so beautiful!! I will always highly recommend them for any floral services!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

What an incredible experience. My family has known Shelly for years & years so picking her to help with my big day was a no brainer but boy did she exceed my expectations! She sat with me and changed my vision at least three times and offered so many good ideas & advice to help bring my vision to life - I cried when I got the "vision board" she sent to me in the beginning of the process & when I saw my bouquet on the big day! I can't say enough and I am at a loss for words because nothing can say it better than "THE BEST"! Pricing, responsiveness, creativity - all amazing. I am so lucky to have had Country Club Flower Shop by my side on my big day!!!
Xo,
Samantha Pendleton

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Joanna Gaines of florals!! The Bride is like a daughter to me & I helped w/ the planning, hiring & communicating w/ the vendors. Our experience w/ CountryClubFlowerShop was amazing from start to finish! We had a destination wedding at Bridle Oaks Barn in Deland, so all communication w/ vendors was through email & phone. We also had a large wedding party... 9 bridesmaids & 9 groomsmen, the bouquets were full & gorgeous & boutonnières were a classy compliment to them. The Brides bouquet was stunning! Shelly was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her estimate was by far the most professional & detailed out of all the florist quotes we received, and her prices were also the best by a long shot! We emailed her pictures from Pinterest of what we wanted the bouquets, etc. to look like & she nailed it perfectly! She made sure we knew exactly what everything would look like beforehand so we knew exactly what to expect & make sure we were happy with it. I’m one of those who tends to be a perfectionist & notices every little detail & I was blown away when I got to the wedding & saw in person just how beautiful It all was, like a fairytale come true & not a single flaw! The table centerpieces, flowers on the cake, bouquets, boutonnière’s, flower crown for the bride, everything was even more beautiful than we imagined it to be. Shelly made the planning so easy for us, she was so sweet & responded almost immediately anytime we had a question & made the whole experience a stress-free one! And again... her designs were the MOST IMPRESSIVE & her price was the BEST of any other florist we got quotes from. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Shelly at Country Club Flower Shop!!!
(I’m posting pics I took... which don’t do them justice & unfortunately I don’t have pics of everything yet. I’ll update my review w/ the photographers pics when we get them.)

Profile Picture Janine, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would HIGHLY recommend Country Club Flowers. After our first florist didn’t work out 2 months before the wedding I was in a panic. After ONE phone to Shelly at Country Club Flowers she was able to put my mind at ease. After our first meeting I felt even better! She is willing to work with your budget but also make all your wedding dreams come true and give you what your truly envision.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My daughter had a vision for her wedding and the florist she had been using just didn't work out. Her finance found Country Florist through her reviews and we booked an appointment. We brought along our Pinterest Boards, mercury glass decor and sat down with Shelley. She had nailed down my daughter's vision completely and on the day of the wedding, she surpassed it.

From the bridal bouquet to the ceremony decorations to the reception decorations, Shelley and her staff did an absolutely beautiful job on everything. We were speechless when we saw it all come together. To top it all off, it was all within our budget and it turned out exactly as my daughter envisioned.

If you are looking for a florist that is willing to work with you to design your dream wedding, work within your budget and still give you your vision, then this is the florist for you. We absolutely loved working with Shelley and her staff. Always pleasant and available to help in any way.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Country club flowers is Amazing! I have known the owner for many years and her and her team always do a great job for any occasion. As for my wedding it was absolutely stunning!!!! Words can not describe! Shelly has a true eye for perfection, every little detail was unbelievably beautiful! From start to finish Country Club Flowers was there to help and provide professional advice, for someone like me who had no idea what I wanted haha. Highly recommend! Love Love Love ❤️

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Country Club Flowers was great! I used them for my and my bridesmaids' bouquets, and they were absolutely beautiful! I loved that they took the time to have a consultation with me before I booked them. They are very organized and tech-friendly. They browsed through my pinterest board to get ideas of what I liked, and the final quote was put in a word document that had example pictures of all the flowers we had discussed. It really helped me to visualize everything easily. I reached out to them MANY times to change lots of little things, and they were always responsive and never made me feel like I was being a pain! Shelly was amazing to work with. She had so many great ideas and she really brought my vision to life!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Shelly and everyone at Country Club Flower Shop made planning my wedding a breeze! Shelly had so many amazing ideas, and helped us to stay in budget while getting exactly what I was hoping for. Everything turned out beautifully, and looked almost identical to the pictures I showed during our planning meeting. It was perfect!

Shelly even created a baby's breath flower crown for me last minute and had it ready the day before the wedding for us to pick up. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a very responsive, professional and high quality florist.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations

We were coming down to the wire. It was less than 30 days before our wedding and we still did not have a florist. We couldn't find one who worked with our budget and with our price, until we found Country Club Flower Shop. We had our initial consultation with Kathy and from there on she has done nothing but make our wedding day perfect! She definitely worked with our budget and made the reception, bouquets, corsages, etc., BEAUTIFUL! I truly have a different perspective for flowers now!

Profile Picture User6394928, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

WE are from the UK and had a destination wedding in Florida, so much of the sourcing and conversations were done by email. Country Club flowers were great, we had one visit with them about 12 months before the date and everything else was done with pictures, Pinterest and email. Shelly and Kathy were great they responded quickly to emails, helped to source items which was fantastic as we were in the UK and liaised with the hotel to ensure that everything was ready. when the flowers arrived they were just as I wanted, perfect and the table looked amazing with the flowers, floating candles and votives which Country Club flowers suggested. Highly recommend them. Thank you both - Pippa & Gary Conlan - 14th March 2017 - Lakeside Inn, Mount Dora.

Profile Picture Pippa, 3/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I honestly cannot say enough to express how amazing it was working with Country Club Flower Shop! Shelly is such an amazing person and was great to work with. Our flowers came out beautiful and we received so many compliments from our friends and family that attended the wedding. During the planning, Shelly sat down with us and reviewed everything that we needed in great detail. She got all of our ideas down on paper with image examples to help give us an idea of what we could expect. The pricing is amazing as well; we were able to stay in budget but everything we received was breathtaking. The attention to detail and passion that Shelly has really shows, and she was always there to help us with any questions that we had come up along the way. She even took time away from set up to come talk to both of us and wish us luck on our special day. You will not be disappointed working with this team!

Profile Picture Geoffrey, 3/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Must Have!! Here's my thank you note, explains more in detail..
Shelly,
It's hard to find the words to express my gratitude to you for the wonderful job you did on making our wedding special for the both of us. I had total confidence in you from our first meeting and you made it so easy to work with you. Besides getting the feeling that you truly cared and listened to what I wanted. I was so worried about the color of the flowers being the perfect shade and Wow!! you nailed it Shelly!! You definitely have an eye for detail.
Your flowers were stunning, to say the least. You made everything I envisioned come to life!! And the guest raved about how beautiful the flower arrangements were and saying that the ceremony arch was truly breath taking.
We want to give you and your staff a heartfelt thank you for all the amazing work you and your excellent staff did for our wedding.

Tolleson Wedding

Profile Picture Ambyr, 2/24/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

The only advise I can give to anyone looking for hire Country Club Florist is DO IT! From start to finish Kathy and Shelly have been amazing with their communication, and verifying they are making your vision a reality. The very first meeting with the team put my completely at ease, the organization, their process of making a vision board, everything they do, they think about the vision first. They are so extremely flexible with working around a budget, and will do what they can to make what you want happen. If i could give Country Club Florist more then 5 stars I would. Thank you Kathy and Shelly for all your hard work and dedication of making our wedding day the perfect day a girl could ask for.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved working with Shelly and Kathy! I received a recommendation from a friend/former bride who used their floral services. I was very impressed by their knowledge of flowers and design at my initial consult. I worked with Shelly throughout the planning process and she helped bring my vision to life. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted it to on our wedding day and stayed within our budget. From the details of the ceremony using drapes and flowers to create a beautiful chuppah, to the cocktail hour and the immaculate purple themed reception. Everything was perfect! Shelly listened to everything I requested and helped to design and create the wedding of our dreams. I would highly recommend this company to all future brides.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was in complete of awe of the time, energy, work ethic and thought that Shelly and Kathy put into our special day. I was originally recommended and sent the contact information for Country Club Flower Shop. To be completely honest, booking them was the easiest and best wedding planning decision I ever made. I first met with Kathy who took the time to ask questions, and truly grasp the vision we had for our wedding. The proposal was very reasonable, especially for the amount of work they put into creating flawless arrangements. Communication was never an issue either. Always so kind, accommodating and available. The day of, our family and guests were in complete awe of the flowers, table arrangements, aisle, reception and the sweetheart table that was dripping in flowers; I mean the list goes on. Country Club Flower Shop captivated our vision and certainly exceeded all expectations. Words could never express how thankful we are to have worked with Kathy and Shelly. You made our wedding day so incredibly beautiful and were so thankful our paths crossed. We cannot to share more photos as soon as they come available.
-Mr. & Mrs. Dobson

Profile Picture Teran, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So glad I picked this flower shop! The owner was so nice and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture BRIAHNA , 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Book now! We were on a pretty tight budget when it came to flowers. I was very worried that the tables would look blank, but Shelly worked with us and it ended up looking gorgeous. I couldn't be any happier with the way the flowers turned out.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Country Club Flowers (Shelly and Kathy) are an absolute blessing to all brides. I first met with them when my husband's sister met with them to discuss her wedding. I had already found the florist and designer for my wedding but I was immediately impressed with the quality, professionalism and ideas that's Ashely and Kathy provided. I asked to set my own meeting and that's where the magic began. Kathy walked me through every.single.detail. She even took a picture of my wedding dress from me to use for inspiration. I felt so supported and understood as she pieced together my wants and needs. She is an expert at what she does and was able to offer suggestions that made arrangements and decorations perfect. The part that struck me the most was that this company is not out to break your bank. They genuinely CARE about weddings and bringing your vision to fruition. My vision for table arrangements were what I would consider "Pinterest" only. In fact, one of the pictures we used on our "vision board" was from linterest and I never thought that would actually be my wedding. I wish I could post the pictures here of our faces when my husband and I saw our reception room for the first time. It was absolute GORGEOUS! I will never be able to say thank you enough to Country Club Flowers so the least I can do is hope and pray that all brides at least give them a shot. I promise you..... they will be the vendor of your dreams!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 12/10/16, 1 Review