Country Club Flower Shop Reviews

Country Club Flower Shop 5
Country Club Flower Shop 6
Country Club Flower Shop 7

S Taylor · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Flowers were amazing !

Shelly and Kathy helped us through the selections for our wedding at Bridle Oaks. The bouquets and table centerpieces were SO beautiful and the colors were just what we had hoped. They even used our lanterns to custom make the floral base for each of the tables.Don’t use any other florist for your wedding as this company is the absolute best at an affordable price.

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful flowers & friendly service

I can’t express enough how amazing Shelly and her team are. I felt so confident with them there and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. We hired them for delivery and set up. She arrived a little earlier upon request and did all of the centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony. We rented the arch for the ceremony through them as well. It was so elegant and classy. And exactly what we had talked about over email. They will also work with your budget and they made sure to include the additional delivery fees within the budget so I really felt like we got our money’s worth. And the flowers were just beautiful. I got SO MANY compliments on the flowers and centerpieces. I definitely recommend hiring Country Club Flower Shop for your wedding — you will NOT be disappointed!!

Country Club Flower Shop 8
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

WOW! I am so amazed!

I can’t stress it enough. Shelly & Kathy were an absolute dream to work with. They were SO kind and so helpful with my decisions. The day of the wedding, everything was a dream and a half. I was absolutely blown away. All our guests are still raving about the flower arrangements. Please, do yourself a favor and hire these ladies. It’ll be the best thing you’ll ever do.

Country Club Flower Shop 9
    Country Club Flower Shop 15
  • Ashley

Ashley Huesman · Married on 12/16/2018

Beautiful flowers

Country Club flowers was such a pleasure to work with! They had wonderful ideas to help morph my dreams into a reality. All of the flowers came out absolutely gorgeous, and all at such an amazing cost!

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

In looking for a florist, I needed someone who would work within my budget. Country Club Flower Shop did just that, and they created incredibly beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and flower girl wreath. The flowers were carefully chosen for color and type and they were all fresh and perky! They were so flexible in accommodating my needs while giving me such spectacular flowers. They kept within the color scheme, which was burgundy, creme and blush colors and the outcome was spectacular. The arrangements for the arch were amazing and they truly were the focal point of the ceremony. The photographer took all the after ceremony pictures against that backdrop and they really made the photographs. Many guest commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The bouquets were gorgeous and they added their own touch of red berries to the groom's boutonniere, playing off the flower arrangements. The flower girl wreath was stunning. They repurposed the arch flowers in the reception venue and it looked beautiful. They put together the centerpieces with pieces I purchased and they decorated the cake. In addition, they were a pleasure to work with, friendly and polite and always available to talk and discuss the wedding. Thank you for such gorgeous flowers and helping to make my daughter's wedding such a success and so memorable!

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful, easy, A+

Shelly made my flower experience EASY! She was accommodating and always in the know of all my flower details. We worked together to create my dream center pieces and even did a mini practice run with me to create the best look:)
    10/10

Country Club Flower Shop 16
    Country Club Flower Shop 17
    Country Club Flower Shop 18

Veronica · Married on 08/25/2018

I honestly can't say enough good things! It was a little over a week before my wedding and I realized that I hadn't ordered any flowers (I know, crazy!). I called the shop and told them my wedding date and asked (ok, maybe begged) if they could help me. Shelly was so kind to meet me with that very day to go over what I needed, which was pretty much bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, boutonnieres for groom/groomsmen, and corsages for moms/grandmas. She had so many ideas and suggestions which made it easier for me because I walked in there with only a vague idea of what I wanted. Everything turned out beautiful and was ready on time!

Country Club Flower Shop 19
    Country Club Flower Shop 20
    Country Club Flower Shop 21
    Country Club Flower Shop 22
    Country Club Flower Shop 23

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2018

Country Club flowers was amazing to work with. I came in with a vague idea of what I wanted. I was sat down at the computer and the florist quickly came up with a beautiful assortment for the wedding party. They were also very accommodating with all the extra requests that came up the week before the wedding including extra flowers for the cake and two pins for the fathers, at no extra charge either! They also have lots of decorations available to rent. I got 4 pillars and a beautiful and large birdcage for the cards. Highly recommended.

Country Club Flower Shop 24
    Country Club Flower Shop 25

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

This is an amazing shop! These ladies were so great, I could not have asked for any better.

Cameron · Married on 02/24/2018

Country Club Flower Shop exceeded my expectations. We searched for weeks for a florist and finally found this gem. They could do everything some competitors could do at a ¼ of the price. They were even able to add things we thought were out of our price range. We had a very modest budget and did not want to waste money on a 30-minute ceremony. Country Club Flower Shop worked with us to reuse every single item in the ceremony in our reception. Their expertise helped us save money on vases, labor, and delivery. It was prettier than I could have imagined. I had a bad habit of adding things I found on Pinterest. They were super responsive and accommodating in all my requests.

The only hiccup was I mailed in lace to use on my bouquet and all of it wasn’t used. Again, their expertise shined through. I ended up liking the switch better. Trust Country Club Flower Shop. They are fantastic.

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2018

I honestly could not have asked for a better florist! Shelly and Kathy were amazing to work with right from the start. These lovely ladies absolutely love what they do, which was a huge reason we decided to hire them. They helped us design our floral arrangements to match our colors and theme of our wedding, giving us the romantic feel we wanted. Everything from the rose petals scattered along the floor of our ceremony, to my girls bouquets and men's boutineers were simply stunning. My bouquet however was my favorite. Their prices are very reasonable and absolutely fair. Shelly even helped attach flowers to my centerpieces, allowing me to not have to worry about the construction of them at all! Their communication was very professional and very personable. These ladies deserve more than 5 stars! Thank you for helping to make my wedding look beautiful.
    With sincere thanks,
    The newlyweds-- Mr. and Mrs. Freeman

Please view the attached photos!!

Country Club Flower Shop 26
    Country Club Flower Shop 27
    Country Club Flower Shop 28
    Country Club Flower Shop 29
    Country Club Flower Shop 30
    Country Club Flower Shop 31
    Country Club Flower Shop 32

Christy · Married on 02/03/2018

Kathy and Shelly were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. They took the time to get to know us, listened to what we wanted and worked within our budget. The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL and they even worked with me to attach my Grandma's bracelet to my bouquet. We also loved our centerpieces that they created for us! I would highly recommend Country Club Flower Shop for your next event!

Country Club Flower Shop 33
    Country Club Flower Shop 34

barbara · Married on 01/27/2018

This shop did my son's wedding 6 years ago, and now my daughter's last Saturday. In both cases the flowers were beautiful. My daughter had a vision of how she wanted the centerpieces, and they helped us bring this idea to life! Her bouquet was gorgeous; open stems wrapped in lace from my wedding gown 38 years ago! Her wedding was as she imagined it would be. Thanks Country Club Flower Shop-you are the best!

Mary Ann · Married on 11/11/2017

We had such a wonderful experience working with Country Club Flower shop,,,The flowers for the wedding turned out so beautiful.. They are truly artists as well as friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend this florist to anyone that asks!

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2017

Shelly and her team were absolutely wonderful during the entire planning process and on our wedding day. She made all of my decor visions come to life and then some - her personal touch of details she knew I would love meant so much! My bouquet was PERFECT and I loved everything about all the flowers at our ceremony and reception. Her willingness to work with us on some creative aspects, like my grooms boutonniere meant so much. Every guest raved about how beautiful everything was from the overall venue to the details of the cocktail hour centerpieces and the dinner table centerpieces too. I can't thank Country Club Flower Shop enough for making our day so beautiful!! I will always highly recommend them for any floral services!!

Country Club Flower Shop 35
    Country Club Flower Shop 36
    Country Club Flower Shop 37
    Country Club Flower Shop 38

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

What an incredible experience. My family has known Shelly for years & years so picking her to help with my big day was a no brainer but boy did she exceed my expectations! She sat with me and changed my vision at least three times and offered so many good ideas & advice to help bring my vision to life - I cried when I got the "vision board" she sent to me in the beginning of the process & when I saw my bouquet on the big day! I can't say enough and I am at a loss for words because nothing can say it better than "THE BEST"! Pricing, responsiveness, creativity - all amazing. I am so lucky to have had Country Club Flower Shop by my side on my big day!!!
    Xo,
    Samantha Pendleton

Janine · Married on 10/15/2017

The Joanna Gaines of florals!! The Bride is like a daughter to me & I helped w/ the planning, hiring & communicating w/ the vendors. Our experience w/ CountryClubFlowerShop was amazing from start to finish! We had a destination wedding at Bridle Oaks Barn in Deland, so all communication w/ vendors was through email & phone. We also had a large wedding party... 9 bridesmaids & 9 groomsmen, the bouquets were full & gorgeous & boutonnières were a classy compliment to them. The Brides bouquet was stunning! Shelly was absolutely wonderful to work with! Her estimate was by far the most professional & detailed out of all the florist quotes we received, and her prices were also the best by a long shot! We emailed her pictures from Pinterest of what we wanted the bouquets, etc. to look like & she nailed it perfectly! She made sure we knew exactly what everything would look like beforehand so we knew exactly what to expect & make sure we were happy with it. I’m one of those who tends to be a perfectionist & notices every little detail & I was blown away when I got to the wedding & saw in person just how beautiful It all was, like a fairytale come true & not a single flaw! The table centerpieces, flowers on the cake, bouquets, boutonnière’s, flower crown for the bride, everything was even more beautiful than we imagined it to be. Shelly made the planning so easy for us, she was so sweet & responded almost immediately anytime we had a question & made the whole experience a stress-free one! And again... her designs were the MOST IMPRESSIVE & her price was the BEST of any other florist we got quotes from. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Shelly at Country Club Flower Shop!!!
    (I’m posting pics I took... which don’t do them justice & unfortunately I don’t have pics of everything yet. I’ll update my review w/ the photographers pics when we get them.)

Country Club Flower Shop 39
    Country Club Flower Shop 40
    Country Club Flower Shop 41
    Country Club Flower Shop 42
    Country Club Flower Shop 43

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Country Club Flowers. After our first florist didn’t work out 2 months before the wedding I was in a panic. After ONE phone to Shelly at Country Club Flowers she was able to put my mind at ease. After our first meeting I felt even better! She is willing to work with your budget but also make all your wedding dreams come true and give you what your truly envision.

Beth · Married on 10/01/2017

My daughter had a vision for her wedding and the florist she had been using just didn't work out. Her finance found Country Florist through her reviews and we booked an appointment. We brought along our Pinterest Boards, mercury glass decor and sat down with Shelley. She had nailed down my daughter's vision completely and on the day of the wedding, she surpassed it.

From the bridal bouquet to the ceremony decorations to the reception decorations, Shelley and her staff did an absolutely beautiful job on everything. We were speechless when we saw it all come together. To top it all off, it was all within our budget and it turned out exactly as my daughter envisioned.

If you are looking for a florist that is willing to work with you to design your dream wedding, work within your budget and still give you your vision, then this is the florist for you. We absolutely loved working with Shelley and her staff. Always pleasant and available to help in any way.

Country Club Flower Shop 44

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2017

Country club flowers is Amazing! I have known the owner for many years and her and her team always do a great job for any occasion. As for my wedding it was absolutely stunning!!!! Words can not describe! Shelly has a true eye for perfection, every little detail was unbelievably beautiful! From start to finish Country Club Flowers was there to help and provide professional advice, for someone like me who had no idea what I wanted haha. Highly recommend! Love Love Love ❤️

Country Club Flower Shop 45
    Country Club Flower Shop 46

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

Country Club Flowers was great! I used them for my and my bridesmaids' bouquets, and they were absolutely beautiful! I loved that they took the time to have a consultation with me before I booked them. They are very organized and tech-friendly. They browsed through my pinterest board to get ideas of what I liked, and the final quote was put in a word document that had example pictures of all the flowers we had discussed. It really helped me to visualize everything easily. I reached out to them MANY times to change lots of little things, and they were always responsive and never made me feel like I was being a pain! Shelly was amazing to work with. She had so many great ideas and she really brought my vision to life!

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

Shelly and everyone at Country Club Flower Shop made planning my wedding a breeze! Shelly had so many amazing ideas, and helped us to stay in budget while getting exactly what I was hoping for. Everything turned out beautifully, and looked almost identical to the pictures I showed during our planning meeting. It was perfect!

Shelly even created a baby's breath flower crown for me last minute and had it ready the day before the wedding for us to pick up. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a very responsive, professional and high quality florist.

• Ashley Felix

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

We were coming down to the wire. It was less than 30 days before our wedding and we still did not have a florist. We couldn't find one who worked with our budget and with our price, until we found Country Club Flower Shop. We had our initial consultation with Kathy and from there on she has done nothing but make our wedding day perfect! She definitely worked with our budget and made the reception, bouquets, corsages, etc., BEAUTIFUL! I truly have a different perspective for flowers now!

Pippa · Married on 03/14/2017

WE are from the UK and had a destination wedding in Florida, so much of the sourcing and conversations were done by email. Country Club flowers were great, we had one visit with them about 12 months before the date and everything else was done with pictures, Pinterest and email. Shelly and Kathy were great they responded quickly to emails, helped to source items which was fantastic as we were in the UK and liaised with the hotel to ensure that everything was ready. when the flowers arrived they were just as I wanted, perfect and the table looked amazing with the flowers, floating candles and votives which Country Club flowers suggested. Highly recommend them. Thank you both - Pippa & Gary Conlan - 14th March 2017 - Lakeside Inn, Mount Dora.