Country Club Flower Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Lillian D. Getting married on 03/03/2023

The most stunning floral arrangements

Shelly at Country Club Flowers has been one of my best finds ever. The moment I met Shelly I knew I would be in good hands. Due to covid we had to move my daughter’s wedding from DC to Florida. Shelly did more than what I expected and everyone commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements were. My friends who host events frequently will be using Shelly. Nothing was too difficult for her to do. I am a flower aficionado and have high expectations. She exceeded them. Most importantly, my daughter was delighted with Shelly’s vision. Do yourself a favor and make your life easier during your hectic wedding planning. You will not be disappointed.
  • Morgan
    Morgan W. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing and Beautiful!

I used country club flowers for my wedding last month and let me just tell you...LOOK NO FURTHER! Shelly is absolutely amazing, the flowers were beautiful and everything came out exactly the way I wanted it on the big day. I am not great at explaining details or really giving my total vision but Shelly was able to take what I said and create the perfect pieces. Last minute I needed to make some changes and needed help with my sweet heart table area and Shelly was immediately willing to help, helped get everything together and took a very stressful moment for me and just handled it. She was extremely responsive, professional and an absolute joy to work with.
  • Bree
    Bree B. Married on 01/22/2022

absolutely breath taking

I can not thank Country Club flowers enough for my dream bouquet! Shelly was both knowledgeable and affordable. She was able to take my ideas and at the perfect touches that i could never even dream of. From her planning, to answer any and all questions, delivery and set-up everything was perfect. Even when I had to change my order multiple times. They always say choose someone who can make your vision realistic and she did this and more!
    Leonard C. Married on 11/01/2021

Top notch flower shop always get a great experience and great customer service.

My name is Leonard, I would highly recommend country club flower shop to any one . They are always super friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make you satisfied. Flowers are always fresh and beautiful. Thank you Leonard cronnon
    Holly D. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Country Club Flower Shop in Lake Mary, FL did a beautiful job on my son and daughter in laws wedding flowers. She wanted a sunflower theme with an earthy feel. We gave the flower shop a picture of what she wanted and they reproduced it. Absolutely beautiful. They were so easy to work with and they got her vision right away. They truly are about giving the bride what she wants. I asked if they could make the bouquet like the picture and the response was, "if this is her dream bouquet, we will make every effort to make it exactly the way she wants." I appreciate that dedication to the bride. I would highly recommend them.
  • Caron
    Caron V. Married on 11/08/2020

Great Packages

Great packages all set up and ready to pick from and they made the small adjustments that I needed without a big hassle
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 08/19/2020

Best florist in North Central Florida!

Shelly was recommended to me by my wedding vendor and she absolutely blew away my expectations!! Not only was she extremely helpful and knowledgeable, her arrangements were incredible! The entire wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I spoke with several florists and Shelly was hands down the person to go with. She really took my ideas and made my dream wedding come true. Better than I ever could have imagined it! Thank you Shelly!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing flowers!

Shelly was a dream to work with!!!! She made suggestions on how to reuse ceremony flowers and incorporate them into centerpieces for the reception. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids and guests were in awe of them. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!
    Ashley V. Married on 02/23/2020

Perfection!

I cannot tell you how much I love working with Country Club Flower Shop! I was blown away with how beautiful my flowers were! Not to mention they literally saved the day when an arch I had rented from another place crashed and they instantly sent someone from their shop to bring me one of theirs! They are kind, talented and always go above and beyond!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 02/16/2020

Great vision and helped save the day

Shelley the florist understood my vision and helped pick the perfect flowers our wedding. she also help my family and friends with the venue's screw up. I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Mindy
    Mindy A. Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful!

The ladies at Country Club Flower Shop are simply amazing. They listened to my visions for my wedding and made them better than I imagined. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and answered my questions quickly. I felt like their pricing was reasonable and they created beautiful centerpieces. I cannot thank them enough for making sure my wedding was all that I imagined plus more!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond Amazing

Working with Country Club Flowers was an extremely seamless process. Shelly is super sweet and really brought my vision for my ceremony and bouquets to life! The florals and drapery were gorgeous and exactly as I pictured in my head! I could not recommend Country Club Flowers enough!!
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing & beautiful flowers!

It’s was such a great experience from start to end! Everything was absolutely beautiful. They were able to capture everything I wanted! Everyone loved the garland. They were very flexible and worked with things that I had already bought. Would definitely recommend!
    Briana Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional, professional, perfect!

Shelly was very professional and knowledgeable when it came to flowers. I spoke with her about my vision and showed a few pictures and she knew exactly what to do. She was quick to respond to my emails as well a accommodating with changes to my order. When I received my flowers the day of the wedding I was blown away. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved our wedding flowers from Country Club Flowers. We recently received our wedding photos back, and the flowers look gorgeous! Shelly was great to work with. I sent her ideas of what I liked, and she sent me an e-mail with different price point options (which I requested and she was happy to do). I had asked other florists for different price points and they only gave one option, which is a big reason why I went with this company. She was also located semi close to my venue and my planner was able to pick up the flowers and bring them to the venue the day of the wedding. I loved working with Shelly for what was best for our floral needs. It turned out gorgeous. Thank you Shelly!
    Amy G. Married on 07/07/2019

Mother of the bride

This was the second wedding that Kathy and Shelly have done for us. The flowers were amazing and they truly listened to everything that we wanted. They are practical in reusing the pew, Chupah, and bridesmaids flowers in the centerpieces. They are so easy to work with and prices ridiculously reasonable. I highly recommend them!
  • Tessa
    Tessa E. Married on 05/18/2019

Backyard wedding

Super open to any suggestions very flexible took my ideas and made them absolutely beautiful always gives a fast response and is super friendly and fair in price they helped make our day perfect and I would 100% recommend them for anyone’s days :)
  • kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The bouquets were perfect and beautiful, perfect size too
    Kimberly B. Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful 💛💛💛

Shelly was was amazing to work with and made everything from picking the arrangements to the day of my wedding super easy! My flowers came out even better than I could imagine. I LOVED the bouquets and the table arrangements were beautiful!
  • Nassrin
    Nassrin Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Working with Kathy and Shelley was a dream. They were extremely responsive and tentative. So so talented and creative they truly brought my dream wedding to life. I cannot recommend working with them enough. Thank you so much Country Club Flowers for your amazing vision and attention to detail. It was such a joy to work with you guys!

- Nassrin O’Brien
  • Sandra
    Sandra V. Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience!

Shelly and Kathy were so wonderful! I was planning my wedding remotely and they were able to understand exactly what I wanted and produce it without even meeting prior to the day of! Kathy even came the day of and arranged the flowers on the tables and set everything up so the candles and flowers and garland looked perfect! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. I was having a hard time finding a rustic wooden arch and when they heard this they called and said they were able to acquire a cedar arch with foliage and drapery. Pricing was also very fair. Great experience!
    Paula Married on 04/13/2019

Attention to details

Our experience with Country club flower shop was amazing! Shelly was great at being responsive to our needs, paying attention to details and ensuring everything was perfect. Even on the day of we needed a last minute center piece due to having more tables than expected, and Shelly and her team made it happen on time. We had a great experience and we got such a great value.
    Lauren R. Married on 03/22/2019

Book them!

Besides marrying my husband, the flowers from Country Club Flowers was one of my favorite parts of my wedding! I originally went to their shop not knowing what I wanted. I happened to see flowers they had a photo of and knew those were the ones for our bridesmaids but I didn't know what I wanted for my bouquet. They took an idea I had and ran with it. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. The boutonnières and corsages also gorgeous! They also made a garland with flowers for our wedding backdrop and the garland and flowers for our sweetheart table. We originally planned to use the garland from the backdrop and move it to the sweetheart table. The day of our wedding, Country Club Flowers came up to me and said they made a different garland because the backdrop one was too large. When we saw the sweetheart table it had a beautiful fern garland and flower globes. They were stunning!! On top of all of this, they were completely reasonably priced! I cannot recommend this company more! I even told my husband that if he wants to buy me flowers, to buy them from Country Club. Seriously... book them!
    Casey F. Married on 03/10/2019

Incredible! Highly recommend!

My flowers turned out so absolutely beautiful! Shelly & Kathy did such a great job! I had been searching for a florist for my wedding and I feel so blessed to have found them. Shelly immediately calmed my nerves down and took the time to sit with me and look up every single flower that would be in each of my bouquets. I showed her a couple Pinterest pictures and she quickly got my vision and did a phenomenal job making it come to life! She is extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step. I found them to be VERY accommodating and extremely reasonable on price. I did my fair share of shopping around and they by far were the best all around. You can tell that they truly care and are passionate about providing quality flowers and making your day beautiful!
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 03/09/2019

Knowledgeable and Convenient!

Our coordinators pointed us in their direction, and I am so glad they did. The first time we visited the shop for more info, we were sold. They were very helpful and were able to work with our budget. She pulled photos from my Pinterest inspo boards, and the flowers were gorgeous! We were also grateful that they offered rentals for the ceremony/reception to help complete our perfect day. I would recommend these ladies 100%!