Country Club Flower Shop Reviews

195 Reviews for Country Club Flower Shop

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing flowers!

Shelly was a dream to work with!!!! She made suggestions on how to reuse ceremony flowers and incorporate them into centerpieces for the reception. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids and guests were in awe of them. Thank you for making our day even more beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Ashley Vasek · Married on 02/23/2020

Perfection!

I cannot tell you how much I love working with Country Club Flower Shop! I was blown away with how beautiful my flowers were! Not to mention they literally saved the day when an arch I had rented from another place crashed and they instantly sent someone from their shop to bring me one of theirs! They are kind, talented and always go above and beyond!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Cohen · Married on 02/16/2020

Great vision and helped save the day

Shelley the florist understood my vision and helped pick the perfect flowers our wedding. she also help my family and friends with the venue's screw up. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Mindy

Mindy Attardo · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful!

The ladies at Country Club Flower Shop are simply amazing. They listened to my visions for my wedding and made them better than I imagined. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and answered my questions quickly. I felt like their pricing was reasonable and they created beautiful centerpieces. I cannot thank them enough for making sure my wedding was all that I imagined plus more!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/18/2020

Beyond Amazing

Working with Country Club Flowers was an extremely seamless process. Shelly is super sweet and really brought my vision for my ceremony and bouquets to life! The florals and drapery were gorgeous and exactly as I pictured in my head! I could not recommend Country Club Flowers enough!!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing & beautiful flowers!

It’s was such a great experience from start to end! Everything was absolutely beautiful. They were able to capture everything I wanted! Everyone loved the garland. They were very flexible and worked with things that I had already bought. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Briana · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional, professional, perfect!

Shelly was very professional and knowledgeable when it came to flowers. I spoke with her about my vision and showed a few pictures and she knew exactly what to do. She was quick to respond to my emails as well a accommodating with changes to my order. When I received my flowers the day of the wedding I was blown away. It was better than I could have ever imagined. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful Flowers

We loved our wedding flowers from Country Club Flowers. We recently received our wedding photos back, and the flowers look gorgeous! Shelly was great to work with. I sent her ideas of what I liked, and she sent me an e-mail with different price point options (which I requested and she was happy to do). I had asked other florists for different price points and they only gave one option, which is a big reason why I went with this company. She was also located semi close to my venue and my planner was able to pick up the flowers and bring them to the venue the day of the wedding. I loved working with Shelly for what was best for our floral needs. It turned out gorgeous. Thank you Shelly!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Amy Geboff · Married on 07/07/2019

Mother of the bride

This was the second wedding that Kathy and Shelly have done for us. The flowers were amazing and they truly listened to everything that we wanted. They are practical in reusing the pew, Chupah, and bridesmaids flowers in the centerpieces. They are so easy to work with and prices ridiculously reasonable. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Eckman · Married on 05/18/2019

Backyard wedding

Super open to any suggestions very flexible took my ideas and made them absolutely beautiful always gives a fast response and is super friendly and fair in price they helped make our day perfect and I would 100% recommend them for anyone’s days :)

• kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

The bouquets were perfect and beautiful, perfect size too

Sent on 05/12/2019

Kimberly Butler · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful 💛💛💛

Shelly was was amazing to work with and made everything from picking the arrangements to the day of my wedding super easy! My flowers came out even better than I could imagine. I LOVED the bouquets and the table arrangements were beautiful!

• Nassrin

Nassrin · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Working with Kathy and Shelley was a dream. They were extremely responsive and tentative. So so talented and creative they truly brought my dream wedding to life. I cannot recommend working with them enough. Thank you so much Country Club Flowers for your amazing vision and attention to detail. It was such a joy to work with you guys!

- Nassrin O’Brien

Sent on 07/22/2019

Paula · Married on 04/13/2019

Attention to details

Our experience with Country club flower shop was amazing! Shelly was great at being responsive to our needs, paying attention to details and ensuring everything was perfect. Even on the day of we needed a last minute center piece due to having more tables than expected, and Shelly and her team made it happen on time. We had a great experience and we got such a great value.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Vidacic · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent experience!

Shelly and Kathy were so wonderful! I was planning my wedding remotely and they were able to understand exactly what I wanted and produce it without even meeting prior to the day of! Kathy even came the day of and arranged the flowers on the tables and set everything up so the candles and flowers and garland looked perfect! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous. I was having a hard time finding a rustic wooden arch and when they heard this they called and said they were able to acquire a cedar arch with foliage and drapery. Pricing was also very fair. Great experience!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Lauren Rossouw · Married on 03/22/2019

Book them!

Besides marrying my husband, the flowers from Country Club Flowers was one of my favorite parts of my wedding! I originally went to their shop not knowing what I wanted. I happened to see flowers they had a photo of and knew those were the ones for our bridesmaids but I didn't know what I wanted for my bouquet. They took an idea I had and ran with it. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. The boutonnières and corsages also gorgeous! They also made a garland with flowers for our wedding backdrop and the garland and flowers for our sweetheart table. We originally planned to use the garland from the backdrop and move it to the sweetheart table. The day of our wedding, Country Club Flowers came up to me and said they made a different garland because the backdrop one was too large. When we saw the sweetheart table it had a beautiful fern garland and flower globes. They were stunning!! On top of all of this, they were completely reasonably priced! I cannot recommend this company more! I even told my husband that if he wants to buy me flowers, to buy them from Country Club. Seriously... book them!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Casey Fisk · Married on 03/10/2019

Incredible! Highly recommend!

My flowers turned out so absolutely beautiful! Shelly & Kathy did such a great job! I had been searching for a florist for my wedding and I feel so blessed to have found them. Shelly immediately calmed my nerves down and took the time to sit with me and look up every single flower that would be in each of my bouquets. I showed her a couple Pinterest pictures and she quickly got my vision and did a phenomenal job making it come to life! She is extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step. I found them to be VERY accommodating and extremely reasonable on price. I did my fair share of shopping around and they by far were the best all around. You can tell that they truly care and are passionate about providing quality flowers and making your day beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Knowledgeable and Convenient!

Our coordinators pointed us in their direction, and I am so glad they did. The first time we visited the shop for more info, we were sold. They were very helpful and were able to work with our budget. She pulled photos from my Pinterest inspo boards, and the flowers were gorgeous! We were also grateful that they offered rentals for the ceremony/reception to help complete our perfect day. I would recommend these ladies 100%!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lenni

Lenni Jo Yarchin · Married on 03/09/2019

My experience with Shelly and Country Club Flowers far exceeded expectations. Shelly’s professionalism, enthusiasm, and creativity really stood out.

I would highly recommend Shelly and Country Club Flowers to every bride. She took my fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast themed wedding and transformed it into a magical reality with a modern twist. Shelly was everything I needed and wanted, and so much more. I am forever grateful for her dedication, passion, skill, and incredible demeanor.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must Have!! Here's my thank you note, explains more in detail..
    Shelly,
    It's hard to find the words to express my gratitude to you for the wonderful job you did on making our wedding special for the both of us. I had total confidence in you from our first meeting and you made it so easy to work with you. Besides getting the feeling that you truly cared and listened to what I wanted. I was so worried about the color of the flowers being the perfect shade and Wow!! you nailed it Shelly!! You definitely have an eye for detail.
    Your flowers were stunning, to say the least. You made everything I envisioned come to life!! And the guest raved about how beautiful the flower arrangements were and saying that the ceremony arch was truly breath taking.
    We want to give you and your staff a heartfelt thank you for all the amazing work you and your excellent staff did for our wedding.

Tolleson Wedding

Sent on 03/06/2017

Debbie Tolleson · Married on 03/01/2019

Beautiful and Gorgeous rolled into one : )

I wanted to thank you for all your hard work in making our wedding so very beautiful. The ceremony arch and all the floral arrangements were drop dead gorgeous, our guest raved about them.
    Now two weddings down working together, and maybe a third to go ha. You make it so easy to work together, I love how to pull all my idea's together and make it look better than I could have even imagine. Thank you so much Shelly and staff for all that you do to make the wedding day amazingly beautiful.
    You're the Best!!

Debbie Tolleson

• Shannon

Shannon Brodkorb · Married on 02/23/2019

Best bouquet EVER!!!

My flowers were better than what I asked for!! Shelly is great to work with and very accommodating. Very down to earth and easy to work with. People were telling us all night how beautiful all the flowers were. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 02/22/2019

Phenomenal

Country Club Flowers did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers. They took care of my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids. They sit down with you and ask you EXACTLY what you want, and they work with you to help your vision come to life, but also stay within your budget. I went to two other florists that were going to charge several hundreds more, but for less flowers and less of what I wanted. It was affordable, and they offer payment plans. My flowers were probably the most stress-free part of my planning process, and I’m genuinely grateful for that. I would definitely recommend them 10 out of 10.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Shoshannah

Shoshannah Mamma · Married on 02/09/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Really did everything above expectations. I love that I was able to sit down with the florist and really dive into what I was looking for in a Wedding Bouquet, what colors and flower shapes would compliment my dress, what type of silhouette I want, and what is going to go well with the venue. She used her device to create a virtual image of what my bouquet would actually look like so I did not have to rely on my imagination. This was AWESOME! She really helped me without compromising my "Bridal vision". 100% recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

S Taylor · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Flowers were amazing !

Shelly and Kathy helped us through the selections for our wedding at Bridle Oaks. The bouquets and table centerpieces were SO beautiful and the colors were just what we had hoped. They even used our lanterns to custom make the floral base for each of the tables.Don’t use any other florist for your wedding as this company is the absolute best at an affordable price.

Sent on 02/05/2019